/ksg/ - Katawa Shoujo General

Katawa Shoujo General #3062

Dying young Edition

Previous Thread: Official website: katawa-shoujo.com/ (KS is free)
About Katawa Shoujo: katawa-shoujo.com/about.php
Summer's Clover (Unofficial Miki route by Lilly's writer): ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=9996
KS Alpha (Pre-release version: pastebin.com/weL41ehu
#KSGGames (Risk/Chess IRC Chat): pastebin.com/eaqK2kPq
Pastebin: pastebin.com/syJHnDCB
Writebin: pastebin.com/jUpSAYZE
KSG FAQ: pastebin.com/fFCGBSdi
Shimmie: shimmie.katawa-shoujo.com/
New KSG Map: zeemaps.com/map?group=1834162
Flockdraw: skycow.us/whiteboard
3D-Printable Katawa Figurines: ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=10195.swf
Desktop Katawas: mediafire.com/?ogvo1fh7d5x36j9
/ksg/ exclusive 3DS themes: mega.nz/#!3hkznbaR!Zu_0gWDvitQspHUaEhtUeLG7iJhK4Q_79MpXaASkrQo
Katawa Shoujo Lite: newgrounds.com/portal/view/608881
KS Interactive Shrink: writing.com/main/interact/item_id/1858014-Katawa-Shoujo-shrink

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=p47fEXGabaY
cplcrud.wordpress.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for you can do it!

Someone really hates the shrink

Nth for a happy Hana!

4 different threads. 3 hanako and one saki. Neato

Congrats man, I was another wannabe-OP.

We were 4, only you won!

Nth for a happy Hana!

Thank you my friend, this just goes to show that Saki is truly great

baconface lovers gtfo

938 to go

>everyone was in such a rush to leave last thread they made their own

I must admit, 4 sudden new threads must suck for slow generals that were sitting on page 10

Rip other generals

It was a pretty shit thread

Glad to see someone stand up against the monstrosities that are "videogames"

I mean, unless they are on page 10 just rarely, they shouldn't even exist. Like us.

user please no

With a teaset.

>mfw not allowed to funpost with friends

Which is better, 2 girls 1 cup or Hanako's route?

Be we have every right to exist!
Theres enough slots for really slow and dying generals to exist though.

I WANNA FUCK THE MISH

Hanako's route as it is very good.

I have to say it... Happy Hana is best Hana !!!

I have to... agree!!

Post Cat-awas

Wow, I really fucked that one up.

I'll let you slide because that picture is adorable.

>4 threads at the same time
>1 hour later page 10

Don't worry, I got you covered my african american brother

anyone else here really like pussy?

whoa did you just draw that

yeah

if that image is anything to go by, you love big fat nigger dick

As you wish, sir

Well I do have one

It's just an edit of an old drawing, it's not really whoa worthy

It is to me

So do you just jizz in your pant if you enter an art museum?

Yeah, but they're expensive.

Is "The Devil They Call Day" a good name for this story idea I have? I have a good feeling about this idea.

Also, post more cuties.

What is the story about?

I'm still sort of thinking the idea through. The basic idea is this guy, early twenties or teens maybe, is basically being tormented every night by a devil/ghost named Day. Nobody really wants to talk about this thing, so they just call it D

I'm trying to make some sort of allegory to depression, so I'm just throwing ideas at a wall.

Maybe I should stop focusing on the name and just start writing. That seems like a better idea now that I think about it. Take a page from Rin's book.

I thought about naming him dick, but I think that's a bit too on the tip.

It seems a nice idea.
Focus on contrast between day and night. Or on how they are both hell, the day for the people and the depression, the night for the demon.

I'm thinking about something like this:

During the day, it's still with him, but it keeps itself hidden (or rather, the dude keeps the depression hidden) so no one else can see it except for him.

During the night, he's all alone, and then he's trapped alone with it being the only thing he can focus on because it's literally right there in the room talking shit to him.

Is the dude you?

Maybe

The dude never wants to go talk to a therapist or somebody about it, because he doesn't want to admit to anyone else how he's feeling. Maybe he doesn't want to be a burden, maybe it's easy to just pretend there's nothing wrong.

Every night he sits in his bed as his anxiety and doubt becomes the only thing he can see or think about. Black, filthy hair covering his room from floor to ceiling. Eyes staring into him, no matter if he tries to look away, and harsh words being whispered into his ear.

Such happy hanas

It sounds very introspective. I look forward to reading it when it's available.

Good night /ksg/. You're all beautiful people.

Thanks, I don't normally share what I write, but maybe I'll make an exception here.

user, when do the voices come back?

Come back?

It's too easy for them to appear to me. It's usually my own voice, too. Alone in your room, completely silent. I can't not think of something, and more often than not I'll remember something bad that happened to me, or I'll worry about the future, or I'll wonder why I even bother anymore.

Now... it's hard for me to feel anything at all. I'm just sort of empty. Existing, maybe.

I miss them. Don't worry though, I feel same.

Good morning /ksg/
Waking up is pain...

One catawa, coming right up

Morning, /ksg/!
Whatcha' doin?

Going to watch GoT now. Not really morning, though.

Anyone have an invite link to the Discord, I lost mine

What do you writefriends use when you write your stories? I've used Google docs for a while. Is there anything better?
Also, why do I see so many stories written in pastebin?

G'morning, doods!
How are we all today?
What fun and interesting things do you all have planned?

Beeeeeh.... Another night of garbage. I just spent the last 6 hours deconstructing the old deer pen and reconstructing a NEW deer pen, in the dark, because my Aunts got into a scuffle with the stepdaughter of the guy who lent us the pen because the stepdaughter brought her kids onto our property uninvited

I had no problem with it, they were just looking at the baby deer and my aunts blew up about it and apparently the daughter took that as a slight against her and fuck it shit rolls down hill so there you go. More work for me, but they're moved and happy in their new pen in fresh grass and better shade.

Well this isn't a damn place for a blog so I'm going to post a Hana and go to bed, its 1am. I hope you all are doing well and enjoy your night/day.

G'night, whoever you are.

You're here. Did you even get any sleep.

Good morning.
Doing okay, mostly just more PS2.

How are you feelin'?

Of course I did.

Excellent!

I'm feeling great.

I just use Openoffice for writing.

Pastebin is an easy and low maintenance way to share stories over the internet without any unnecessary bells and whistles.

I dare to doubt

I wish I could draw cuties but I'm pretty sure it's way too late to develop any drawing skills.

Okay, I see. Thanks for helping me understand.

Would you recommend Openoffice? Does it really matter?

You'd be surprised.

Rude...

Never too late.

Micheal J Fox couldn't read my handwriting, and I literally can't draw an even circle.

I guess the only way to go is up, but I wouldn't know how.

Read up some lessons and practice.

Anyway, bedtime for me, goodnight KSG.

Night Kenji. I'll have to look around for some lessons.

Now that I think about it, I might know someone who can help.

I think your hand writing is irrelevant and neither can I.

G'night, dood.

To hell with rude, sleep is good.

Hey guys. I recently stumbled across KS after a meme my friend showed me (the one with Emi and the option to ask if she was born in a minefield). I just finished the game. When I mean finished I mean finished. Good. Bad, Neutral. Emu, Rin in Bin, Shizzle, Lilly, Han-Solo. I have recovered from the KS feels but I need another VN fix. Can anyone suggest a VN with lots of feels like love, stress, anger, heartbreak etc. Also lewd scenes because... you know.

Oh, night Kenji!

I would. It's easy to use, has a lot of compatibility and is free.
It comes with a nice spreadsheet which I use a lot as well.

I don't think it matters much what type of program you use, you should stick to whatever you are comfortable with.

No such thing as too late to learn a skill unless you plan on dying within the next few days.

>she was born in a minefield
Heh, yeah.

You're god damn right it is.
So why would you doubt me?

Narcissu is pretty good. It's on Steam as well, although it's pretty short too.

VNs aren't usually that good, KS is an exception. The medium is overflowed with shit.

That dev from Highway Blossoms came here a couple days ago. Has anyone gotten a chance to play that?

Oh yeah I have played Narcissu. Couldn't finish it because of... similarities. I have noticed VNs with lewd scenes are 98% shit because all the developers think we want is sex. I want a love story damn it.

>I want a love story damn it.
Then make one and leave my comedic goldmine alone.

Narcissu, Saya no Uta or Planetarian are very short but very good, and quite feelsy

ksg mansion when

Nice boobies on that Lilly

By the way, kiwi lad, I remember now! m.youtube.com/watch?v=p47fEXGabaY

Goodnight, KSG.
I love each and every one of you.

I don't know what to start with. The giant Misha robot with Shizzle going all Shadow of the Collosus on her ass. The expressionless Rin. Kenji laser eyes. The random girl flying off with rocket legs. Yuuko being yuuko. Girl with the Samus arm cannon. I love this image user. Where did you get it!?

Evening ksg, how are you?

Just finished Alpha Hanako route. So I guess I feel like hanging myself with cheese wire while drinking acid, bleach and molten lead, being disembowelled and having my bones powdered with a hammer. The answer is pretty fucking depressed. Seriously whoever wrote the alpha Hanako route was some sort of professional physiological torturor

do the true end next time

Hanako is love, Hanako is life.
Hanako appreciation when?

Nighty night, you seem to be going down early today

Hi! You're new here?

Playing Life is Feudal and feeling a bit miserable. Not much, though.

I really don't know how you managed to get these feelings out of the alpha route. It's full of edgy and shitty writing, although I had to admit the grim got to me, it wasn't that much. I was a feeling of holy shit that's fucking depressing mixed with holy shit that's fucking bad written. The author is cpl_crud, though, he has a blog (he has a couple extra stuff about Hanako): cplcrud.wordpress.com/

Alpha Hanako Route
I want to kill myself

Hanako good ending
Ok I guess. A little rapey

Hanako neutral
I want to punch myself

Hanako bad
I want to hang by a knife through my hand for an hour or so