Tree of Savior General - /tosg/

Previously on /tosg/ : TOS Info: pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd
This includes more detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links.

>What is Tree of Savior?
Tree of Savior is an action MMORPG with a lot of classes, cute hats and autism grinding.

>Can I play the game now?
New players are restricted :
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=430

>Add-ons
github.com/Excrulon/Tree-of-Savior-Addon-Manager

>English patch for kTOS
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/general-ktest-thread/124575/645

>Servers
- kTOS - Server : Vakarine (Upside down "A" in gookspeak)
- iTOS: Klaipeda (NA), Fedimian (EU), Telsiai (SEA)

>Official Translation Project - github.com/Treeofsavior/EnglishTranslation
Helping in the translation will speed up international server updates and remove unwanted machine-translated text. There are also rewards for contributors, further explained on the github page.

>/tosg/ Guilds info
There is no /tosg/ guild in Varena/Silute/Orsha, if you want one, either wait for someone to make one or roll a templar.
If Guild is recruiting, please post in the thread.
>Klaipeda
Futureproof (Lolipan)
FOE (Jinsae)
Clover (Karga)
Cake (DeliciousCake)
cute (Hiraku)
CuteNotLewd (Plasmagica)
Empire (Louvain)
TakeItEasy (Moonie_)
>Fedimian
CoffeeHouse (Capyba)
NiceBoat (Tello)
>Telsiai
Comfy (Katzenberg)

First for lolipan mindbreak.

reminder lolipan is not /tosg/

That was close, managed to save the general just in time. Discordfags sleeping or something?

4th for Fencer should be a class that gives other classes buffs that allow them to steal items from players, and Fencer can market board those items.

4th for FP on suicide watch

NOT TODAY, 5THFRIEND.

Considering none of them are calling lolipan out they're just straight up cucks who've accepted it.

Swordie 1/ Highlander 3/ Squire 1/ Fencer 2 viable?

> i hope lolipan disbands futureproof to join atoms guild
>atom dominating lolipan and everybody in futureproof being cuckold by them both is great

do..doo..doujin when ? my dick its so fucking hard now

Nobody in FP cares. FP isn't drama-obsessed like the guilds that died, so nobody actually gives a damn. The guild hasn't changed one bit.

can we vote to remove Futurepoop from the OP? They're not /tosg/

>Swordie
Stopped reading right there.

There are two futureproof member next to me. What should I do?

Real life cucks don't care when their wife fucks other men. What's the difference?

>literally does not even know what cuckolding is in real life
You do realize that a cuckold in real life actively wants their wife to be fucked by other men, right? Not caring is just indifference.

ERP

>Squire1
No, overrepair your rapier in town. Squire1 sucks, Squire2 is still mediocre, it's a 3 circle wonder class.
Take literally anything else. Corsair for example, or Peltasta.

>IM IN YOU

>Discords guilds in tosg
>Purge them all, wardec them FP is the true tosg, fuck off discord
>Lolipan starts sucking Atom's dick and starts using discord.
>Uhm we're not drama-obsessed. Nobody really gives a damn.

>uhhmmm it's called an open relationship shitlord
holy kek

>Tomorrow
what the fuck?

>futurecucks

Uhm, what? Do people get their class earlier? Does one skill point even matter fucking at all anyway?

Also I'm even considering taking Mastema. Put that into your pipe and smoke it /tosg/.

Why you ask? 'Cos fuck I wanna play around with it. Pole needs mobs to run through it to get the dot effect so I think with Mastema I can effectively "taunt" a group of mobs in parties through it.

Also it would allow me to make clerics happy.

What?

I know it's bad, leave me alone.

>WE ARE THE RED ARMY TO YOUR WEHRMACHT.

pretend to be atom and erp

Sorry m8 but if your seemingly loyal wife suddenly started fucking other men and you don't care then you are a cuck.

DAMAGE CONTROL
A
M
A
G
E

C
O
N
T
R
O
L

>he actually thought all the falseflaggers were FP
Can't tell if new or retarded.

>lolipan sucks off the enemy and lets them dominate futureproof conceding atom is more manly than the shrimp dick sissy in fp
>atom insults fp members and shit talks in shout while lolipan begs him to stop like a submissive bitch
>futureproof/lolipan was the antithesis of discord but now lolipan is in discord sucking them off as they talk about how much better than fp they are
>the lolipan put a chastity belt on the anti-discord fp members and made the others prep atom cause atoms cata is so much better than the weak girly fp members
>lolipan is going to disband futureproof and try to join atom cause atom is their master now while the shrimp dick fp members can't satisfy lolipan anymore
>lolipan is just a fucktoy and isn't allowed in the guild so they reform atom cocksleeve/futurecuck and the new requirement to join is wearing a chastity belt, prepping atom, and being on cleanup duty

that 'taunt' is rarely noticeable.

and the Holy Dmg thing is also like nothing. no cool broken OP combo there.

but enjoy playing around with it

> make clerics happy.
Slut

I reached class level 15 when I was 275. Some people reach it as early as 272, I heard while others are at 278. If you pay attention to the mobs you grind on, how many class EXP makes the difference. Relatively speaking all mobs on the same level range gives the same amount of EXP while the class EXP ranges between equal to shit to base EXP.

>7200 bunnies later
I was starting to lose hope.

Good luck to the user in another server that is at 15000+

Well ultimately it makes no real difference at all so.

sounds like an asanagi doujin

If mineload was killed on 5f, will the next mineloader spawn on 4f?

Where do bots usually cluster up in?

>that font
This looks so bad it warrants a ban.

I thought I would waste more silver going back to town than repairing on the field.

I know it's terrible looking, but it actually makes the interface a lot less laggy for me. Specially things like opening up journal, etc.

Reminder that Orsha server does in fact have a Monday maintenance meetup, right outside Orsha city in the Woods of Linked Bridges! This week, we'll be talking about guild names, future activities, and cute outfits!

I think thats how it works, yeah

same sex marriage system when!?

literally a fucking pet dog

this is shameful

How many agvara's did you find during that?

This isn't Mabinogi. I wish it were!

Also is that Pelt 3/ Squire 3 build I've seen around viable for anything or is it just disinfo?

so the futurecucks term wasn't just meme was it?

Agvara comes from Red Lepusbunny Assasin in Igti Coast. I got one before from that mob.

This gem is from the regular Lepusbunny at Inner Enceite District.

If I was in FP i would literally quit the guild desu

Can't believe you can be cucks like that

Right I just realized after posting.
I think my brain has switched off from farming these assassins.

Bee farm

>ERPers
>not having a natural inclination towards cuckoldry

>joining a guild based on your personal opinion of the guildleader rather than joining based on how much you like the guild culture and members
You are the true cuck, user.

>marrying a woman based on her sexual loyalty rather than based on how much you enjoy her personality and company
literally you

>liking cuck culture

LOL

>marziluv is the one handling all announcements in /tosg/
Where's my phucboi Colyo at? You let yo bitch do all the work for ya?

1 person doesn't represent the entire guild. If you were in the guild you'd know how much shit Lolipan gets.

There's a ton of bots in Forest of Prayer, they warp in and out near the bottom left of the map. On that one quest area.

Silver won't be much of an issue, a Corsair will net you more than you'd lose.

It's okay but not the best. Squire isn't great pick for tank character, and Pelt doesn't make leveling easy. If you want tank/support character it's good, but pure tank would perform better, and high3/barb2/hop2 would make leveling a squire alt much enjoyable.

Right here, and yes.

I won't be there on Monday due to wageslaving, htough.

>guild leader doesn't represent the guild
This is some straw clutching right here.

probably want pelt instead of squire

>FUTUREKEKS

Holy shit, I would be ashamed if I was on FP.

I kinda feel bad for the members, there are some nice Veeky Forums guilds leaders even with all the autism that we have in the thread. Leaders that instead of cocksucking stronger guilds actually cares about their members and try to have fun.

Thank god, there are some nice Veeky Forums guilds out there and not only FP.

Other people can speak on behalf of the guild, this authority isn't limited to Lolipan. We're not North Korea

I have to agree with this user, I took Squire 1 as a filler for my Pelt3 Fencer and it was a mistake. I thought at least Arrest would be somewhat useful. Hah. I'd rather have taken Corsair for PvP utility and flag.

FoE your guild died, and you don't play the game, why the fuck are you still here? Is it really fun pretending to be FP with your friends? You realize everyone responding to you is the other guys in your Overwatch match, right?

Yeah you're right, that's why nobody cares about the current US election because neither Clinton nor Trump would represent the US anyway if they're elected who gives a shit lol they're just the leader.

>being a literal cuck
Take hold of yourself, boy! Are you still wagecucked even after office hours? Take a break and spend sometime with yo bitch.

>Current state of /tosg/

IMC here. Why are you still playing our game? We have done everything in our power short of just shutting down our servers to make you quit and there's still people playing.

I'd like to buy a Comfy membership. How much will it be in talts?

>yfw you are not in futureproof

feels good

>people arguing about classes
>"BAAAWW STOP SHITTING UP THE THREAD"
>ERP/cuteposting/guild drama
>"..."
The hell's wrong with this general?

Feels bad man

What's the dmg increase for holy with mastema? My cure went from ~3.4k to ~5k vs the blue nuos in storage (that take 100% more holy), but I've never had the chance to test with a warlock more than that. Based on that experience though, it seems like a nice lvl 1 skill if you're friends with a sadhu.

Stop trying to force your shitty ideals on other people. Just because your guild treats you like shit doesn't mean FP is the same. No one in the guild gets ignored if they want to speak up.

I liked it until all this lolicuck shit started.
Oh well another general goes down the shitter
Business as usual on Veeky Forums

tfw nightshift wageslaving

JESUS TITTYFUCKING CRACK SMOKING CHRIST ON A MOPED WHY ARE ALL THE WUGUSHITS SUCH RETARDED BABIES
>"WAH WAH THE CLASS HAS A SINGLE ISSUE I WANT TO CUT MY FACE IMC FIX IT NOOOOOOOOOW"
THIS IS YOUR AVERAGE WUGUSHIT PLAYER AND WHAT THEY CLAIM TO BE """""""""""""""QUALITY POSTING""""""""""""""" IN /tosg/
COMPARE IT TO PATRICIAN HUNTER PLAYERS, THEIR CLASS IS A BUGGY MESS BUT YOU DON'T SEE THEM COMPLAINING EVERY FIVE SECONDS, NO THEY INSTEAD HAVE A TIGHTLY KNIT COMMUNITY THAT HELPS EACH OTHER TO MAXIMIZE FUN WHEN PLAYING HUNTER

>"WAH WAH BUT MY CLASS IS USELESS ON WORLD BOSSES IF THERE IS TWO OF US QQ YOU SHITLORD YOU DONT UNDERSTAND MY PAIN"
HERE IS ANOTHER EXAMPLE OF WUGUSHIT DISPLAYING THEIR LACK OF INTELLIGENCE
THE SUPERIOR MARTYR CLASS ALSO KNOWN BY MANY AS HUNTER DOESN'T WORK ON BOSSES AT ALL BUT YOU DON'T SEE THEM CRYING, THEY DON'T FALL FOR MEME CLASSES AND CHOOSE THE HARDSHIPS OUT OF THEIR OWN VOLITION

THE HUNTER IS A THINKING MAN'S CHOICE, FUTUREPROOF HONEST AND HARDWORKING PLAYERS PICK THEM FOR THEIR ALL-AROUND COMBAT PROWESS AND INSANELY HIGH SKILL CEILING, ONE THAT WUGUSHITS CAN ONLY DREAM OF
>AVERAGE WUGUSHIT ROTATION: RECASTING TWO SKILLS OVER AND OVER
>AVERAGE HUNTERBRO ROTATION: SWITCHING BETWEEN TWO LOCKDOWN-ORIENTED DAMAGE SKILLS AND THE ANTI-AIR NUKE WHILE ROTATING THREE PET STANCE SKILLS TO MAXIMIZE REACTION TIME AND DAMAGE OUTPUT, ALL WHILE RECASTING A HIGH DAMAGE NUKE BETWEEN EVERY SINGLE OTHER SKILLCAST
ALL THE TOP /tosg/ PLAYERS ALREADY HAVE A HUNTER, OR KEEP CLOSE CONTACT TO SOMEONE WHO PLAYS HUNTER, WHEREAS NOBODY CARES ABOUT WUGUSHIY CRYBABIES AS THEY ARE ONLY A HASSLE AND BURDEN TO DEAL WITH

IN CONCLUSION ANONS OF /tosg/, ASPIRE TO BE LIKE THE HUNTER MASTERRACE AND REPORT EVERY WUGUSHITTER BABBY TRYING TO START A SHITPOSTING HOUR

(inb4 capslock is cruise control for cool, fuck off wugushits I can press any damn key I please, go rot in storage)

>Cattly is a 205 rogue
>mfw he levels faster than i do

Kinda confused here user, did you mean either High 3/ Barb 2 or High3/ Hop 2?

How does that have anything to do with you being a cuck? Lolipan is your guild leader and is a mindbroken mess which reflects poorly on the guild whether you like it or not. Stay delusional cuckko.

>32 FP members
>36 IPs
>Only FP is left to play as well as the only active one

>the face of /tosg/ is a cuckold guild where the gm says they can't compete and says how much better the other guilds are
>imc gives dead korea itos patches in 2 weeks while itos can't get ktos patch in 3 months
>53k peak turned into 9k peak in 1 month
what the fuck is wrong with this game? why is everybody trying to kill it so badly

t.cuck

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Jesus christ user, I miss her too, but I don't have to be THIS messed up after wugu-poster has left the game.

High3
or Pelt1 Barb2
or Pelt1 Hop2

Or High1 Barb2 / High1 Hop2, but these two are less practical and only go this route if you know what you're doing.

What guild am I supposed to join now if I want a non-discord true /tosg/ guild?

He's a NEET powered by lust and head petting. Of course he's leveling fast.

I bet every time he stops in town to repair someone is waiting to rape him gently, make him breakfast afterwards and send him off again.

After those you obviously go Squire3, forgot to say.

That can only mean Futurecuck members really are complaining in anonymity.

>>the face of /tosg/
This is the problem to be honest
Why does a board that is centered around being anonymous have a face.
These guilds and people that supposedly represent Veeky Forums flies in the face of everything Veeky Forums stands for.

Did the silly cat continue with completing the map collections and kill count achievements while leveling?

Uhmm...