>Videos:
implyingrigged.info/wiki/Videos

>Archived games:
archive.klaxa.eu/
It's deader than disco. Don't bother.

>Next Cup:
implyingrigged.info/wiki/2016_Veeky Forums_Summer_Cup

>Previously on VGL6:
/twg/ wins it all, keeping the number of good teams to win tournaments in PES16 firmly stuck at zero.
/rsg/ wins the Third Place trophy, keeping the number of fucks given also firmly stuck at zero.

>Previously:
Rampant shitposting as usual.
146000000 get. A boring get for a boring cup.
VGL6 is over. Maybe now we'll get to the actually fun matches in actually fun memevitationals.
New version of Harlock, which is sure to fix absolutely nothing and break what was already broken even further*, @ /ag/ League page.

* "It is perfect! Implement it immediately!" - DF and JB.

Other urls found in this thread:

bnc.lt/xzHc/J1jzXb3Yju
implyingrigged.info/wiki/Multinational_Bowl
drive.google.com/file/d/0B5hXLVMLsRLhTmo1YlBIUEhLVlE/view?usp=sharing
youtu.be/MN4sMISyYgk
youtube.com/watch?v=wEV-uL8NDac
youtube.com/watch?v=wh3nqUAl2vk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

salt edition

OP is still a fucking faggot

What else is new lads

OP's a piece of shit. What a surprise.

Who hurt you?

Pontus edition when?

Amazing OP for amazing thread

You can change IPs but that doesn't mean you aren't still samefagging

It's an honour to be considered the best manager.
I can see great things in /co/'s future.

Why are you here OP? You don't seem to be having fun.

>New version of Harlock, which is sure to fix absolutely nothing and break what was already broken even further*, @ /ag/ League page.

>* "It is perfect! Implement it immediately!" - DF and JB.

This is literally true and it saddens me

he probably almost enjoys his rage etc.

Reminder that there are only 4 more slots left in the 4cc OSM tournament.

Link to register: bnc.lt/xzHc/J1jzXb3Yju

First match starts on wednesday.

>bnc.lt/xzHc/J1jzXb3Yju
which league nigga

Search for implicationMoyes

Is /co/ the new Veeky Forums?

JB and DF have already praised it, so no matter how shitty it will prove to be, they will defend it to save faces and protect their gods of PES status, like they did with 1.04 against all proofs and facts.

k, request sent

Wow, I can't fucking wait for Germany to win the league, AGAIN. Jesus Christ those arrogant fucks think they're so fucking tough by picking on unprepared teams, what a load of shit. What's the point of having a league if we know what the result will be
Fucking Germany ruining the league, they should be out.

Accepted dood

All I can see are Colombia Uruguay Algeria and Costa Rica, how do I choose something like Englel or Ireland?

Maybe

You can't, all the f*n teams were already picked or aren't featured in this tournament.
I can do one with Englel, etc after this one.

55 goals today in the VGL6, by the way. Down from yesterday, still up from the group stages. 6.875 goals per game.

Hey, new addition to the /a/ management here, Looking forward to causing mass disappointment and getting sacked immediately :^)

these fucking cartoons are staring into my soul

at least you're a qt

I'd 8-2 Live in Cleveland (^:

ur dead kid

Well there is always /hanny/ to fall back on when you get sacked

I don't know, his pom-poms probably got him while he was shaking them and he blamed them on JB or something

This is why /a/ fans are idiots

OP butthurt levels are reaching CRITICAL MASS

Sou can you please enable the hitbox VODs already Mega is too much of a bitch to work with.

you are baka~

ask amis not sou

Did RSG bring the best viewing for the tourney?

Also did they choose who they wanted in the vg squad yet.

Are you a girl?

We Thok now

>Did RSG bring the best viewing for the tourney?
If you're talking about attendance numbers, nope.

lelbron.jpg

No, /fgog/ did that.

Also they picked Thok.

Their rep is changing from Zezima to Thok, Master of Minigame.

What was the goal of the tournament?
And the spaghetti moment?

Ask this again after that Finnish bastard enables the hitbox VODs so we can rewatch the KOs.
Yesterday had some gud shit.

DA LAND and >73-9 on /sp/ when?

Well I identify as one

I can't wait for 99% Chance to miss every fucking shot for Veeky Forums

What is this multicultural cup that this dude on RAD mentioned?

implyingrigged.info/wiki/Multinational_Bowl

/xcg/ picked Snaketits lad, lord knows we already have enough choking with >Git Gud and a French manlet as golds

Wasn't Git gud replaced?

They're going with Snaketits, actually.

Only two teams haven't given a rep /fgg/'s manager said Stinky Boat will be likely and /drg/'s rep will probably depend on who's Golden Glove but otherwise here's the reps for Veeky Forums:

/gerg/ - JackAttack
/twg/ - Napoopan
/aceg/ - 30 Tickets
/drg/ - The Precious Flower (if Golden Glove)
/rsg/ - Thok
/ffg/ - Doctor Jewgle
/@/ - のヮの
/xcg/ - Snaketits
/gsg/ - Wilhelm II
/ink/ - Woomy!
/ddg/ - Grigori
/llsifg/ - Alpaca
/utg/ - Bad Times
/mgg/ - Kazuhira "One Man Clan" Miller
/domg/ - erf snek
/bdog/ - teeth!
/aog/ - WE ARE LAWYER
/fgg/ - Stinky Boat (probably)
/feg/ - Anna
/wotg/ - Maus
/lolg/ - Killing Machine
/nepgen/ - Purple Heart

We're currently polling about that.

Did a test draw cause.... someone will care.... right??

First goal of /hsg/ - /gerg/
Yogg Saron's GLT meme rings true

nope

>yfw he won one for da land

Gonna report from the last thread, since I posted at ~700 like an idiot.

We interrupt your regularly scheduled shitposting to bring you.. actual attempts at testing some potential rules changes for Summer! I plan on testing a few more of these over the next two weeks - I'm in kind of a unique position at work where for the next few weeks I can keep PES open and running in the background on another monitor. These test cups take ~8 hours of game time, but it was important to use legitimate cup teams, and get a big enough sample size to compare different rules changes. Here's the idea for each cup:

- 4 groups of 4, with the Top 8 from Winter as Pots 1/2, and the Top 8 from Spring as 3/4.
- Standard group stages, followed by an 8 team knockout bracket with a 3rd-place match. This gave us an even 32-match sample size for each cup.
- I started with a "Control" cup using the default Spring rule set - this led to a 5.28 Goals/Game average, slightly more than we saw in Spring. I'd say that most games ended with 5 goals - a few had 2 or 3, and a couple of outliers had a MUCH higher number of goals.
- From there, I ran TWO test cups so far, using the following rule sets:

1) 1.04, Changing GK Form to 8 and keeping all other stats the same. This led to about a .5 Goal Per Game difference - it's a change, but it's not as much as I think a lot of people were looking for.

2) What I've been calling the "Megabeastage Special" - 1.04, Form on ALL PLAYERS set to 8, and a small amount of stat compression - Golds to 95, Silvers to 86 (-4 and -2 respectively). I was honestly surprised not to see a large difference here - Shots per game were slightly down and Goals/Game dropped to 4.75, but the actual number of goals didn't go down by much, and saves/game were the same. If anything, defenders were a little better about getting in front of shots or forcing bad shots.

There are fewer stars in the universe than there are years that Detroit will have to wait until they win anything relevant.

So what does this tell us? Honestly, I believe that we can find a reasonable set of rules changes that leads to 3-4 goals a game with plenty of chances for both teams, and well-set defensive play. Whether you think that 1.04 is shit or not, it does make for a cleaner game, and the chances are much much higher than not that we'll be using it in Summer.

The testing that I've done so far shows that we can make a 1.04 rule set that gives us a decent-scoring game without an ugly one, but I'm willing to test anything that /4ccg/ thinks will bring us an exciting cup in Summer. I get that some people think that 4 or 5 people just decide rules changes based on their own testing without talking to anyone (or just based on their own intuition without talking to anyone), so I just want to make what I'm doing public and visible to everyone, to give you my results, my tests, to let you test using my save files and to be available to test anything you think it going to make Summer better. I've zipped up the EDIT files and spreadsheets for the Control and both tests and made them available here:

drive.google.com/file/d/0B5hXLVMLsRLhTmo1YlBIUEhLVlE/view?usp=sharing

So what now? Obviously, we need to come to a consensus on what we expect to see in Summer (3-3.5 Goals Per Game? 2-3 shots per goal? What's the most important thing from here?) and mold our testing around that. I'm willing to test any kinds of changes that /4ccg/ thinks are going to be solid, and I've got enough bandwidth to test them over the next two weeks. I'd love if other people were able to test the rules changes I've already tested using the EDIT files in that link above (along with the ones I'll post for my next tests), but I understand that not everyone can do that.

Hit me up on IRC, Skype, Email, Wiki Talk Page, whatever - we're going to have SOME kind of rules change discussion in Summer, and I personally feel like we need to change something to offset some of our stat issues and the lack of variety and formations and tactics. I just want to make sure we're not in a situation where we DON'T make any changed because we don't have any evidence to prove they'd be better.

lol

>that horrible /fr/ team

Kill yourself Léo

youtu.be/MN4sMISyYgk

Working on a new team full of japanese cartoons that are watched by casuals and on dub.
Could use some help, this is what I currently have:

>Naruto
>Fairy tail
>One piece
>Dragonball
>Pokemon
>Ghibli shit
>Inazuma Eleven
>Bleach
>Naruto
>Cowboy bebop
>Attack on Titan
>Code geass
>Elfen lied
>Yugioh
>Death note

hey QD

Beyblade, Megaman, Digimon

>out of the loop for a few days
>Indistrikable signs up /sco/ anyway
Ah, good shit

Sword Art Online?

Feel free to suggest some names for the team if you have any, I'm just putting together a list of stuff off the top of my head now

>no Sonic
you tried

That explains a lot, actually. Smugleaf randomly gave one of the Veeky Forums bench players that guy's face and hat after I screwed up their blender, and I kept trying to figure out what the "Yes" thing was for.

Scrap that, you already have a /scot/ team on your page, I'll let you take the reins

Shit I can't believe I forgot these two

Thanks

Well his in-game name hasn't ever had "Master of Minigame" tacked on, but it might've been on the back of his shirt and we can put it on his shirt on Veeky Forums if people want.

He's credited as such on the /rsg/ team page which is what I think the argument is, but "Thok, Master of Minigame" is too long to be a name in-game so that'll have to do.

Save a spot for /br/
I can't make edits atm

Probably. He's always just been "Thok" in-game.

Australia
Confederate States
Finland
France
Ireland
Pakistan (England)
Scotland
United States
Wales
whatever the fuck Marshmallow entered

Fictional
Friesland
Kanto

Probably best to make it 12-8 rather than 10-10

>not recognizing A FUCKING LEAF

Just put it under fictional countries then

1. Australia
2. Canada
3. Confederate States
4. Finland
5. France
6. Ireland
7. Pakistan (England)
8. Scotland
9. United States
10. Wales

>he literally does not get the meme
It's Canada you fucking nigger

There's a leaf on the Canadian flag

AHA! Little did you know you are replying to THE RUSEMAN!

what

/int/ bowl

shinks and skreeonks

>9-5
>18(13)
>FOURTEEN GOALS

/giivasunner/-/umr/ rematch WHEN

Today's goalhorns

youtube.com/watch?v=wEV-uL8NDac
youtube.com/watch?v=wh3nqUAl2vk

Have a new list for the /llsifg/ match, stay tuned.

entered /hoenn/ for a potential showdown with /kanto/. Open to roster suggestions!

>there are spots for 10 real teams
>signs up as the 11th

>brazil

Might as well have a back-up I guess

Flannery's tits

Wallace obv.

Whatever the ocean is called should be GK

Too bad there's no Germany or Peru competing in this cup :^)

All this rigging can't be good for me but I feel great

Thanks for the testing, Duke. It is interesting to see that the changes you tried do not have very dramatic effects on the gameplay. I think it bodes well for our ability to tweak the rules without disaster.

Have you considered trying a few games with all outfield players at 85 skills? Golds and silvers could be given additional cards to maintain their differentiation.

second