/indie/ - Indie Games general

TABLES edition

Last Thread: >What in the fuck is this
/indie/ is the general for all indie games, such as LISA, Yume Nikki, OFF, Middens, Bastion, Machinarium, Braid, Limbo, Axiom Verge, Guacamelee, The Desolate Hope, Sonic Dreams Collection, Dorito Galaxy, etc.

Mobile or consoles, flash or unity, freeware or early access. This place is a home for the indie game community and indie games that don't have a home. So be free to talk and share all your hidden gems, forgotten games and starving devs here. Remember to tell just some user and other namefags that use names when they're not needed to fuck off!

>Can I talk about games that already have a general?
We mostly discuss games that are not popular enough for their own threads (since they have no other home in Veeky Forums), however, all indie games are allowed. So talk about them if you want, but don't overdo it since you already have other generals for that.

>How can I contribute?
All we need right now is people to talk about their loved indies, so don't be afraid to post, bump and reply your fellow anons. Also we're looking for anons to make new pastebins/wikis/images and update the ones already made. Besides that, don't forget to play our !!!!GAME OF THE WEEK!!!!* and other indie games to have lots of joy and to make more discussions to our general. And please give lots of feel, love, kind and nice to everyone, except for namefags.
* - not a thing right now because we're on life support, also because that user is gone now

>Recommendations
pastebin.com/ZbG0JPSn

>Booru
indiegame.booru.org

>Steam Group
steamcommunity.com/groups/indiegamesgeneral

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eaZKR8ucPnE
smogisok.tumblr.com/post/144934106356/chris-longshot
mega.nz/#!BhQB0L5b!v3yWWCdoE3jgBe2W56lRg8CE4RU2ce1_xN-ZbpuJQfk
youtube.com/watch?v=qKvXWHhxGYU
indiegala.com/monday
youtube.com/watch?v=jFgnaJXHEVk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Can anyone post the version of Burning Sunset when you fight Big Grapes men.

Specifically this fight

>beat Evoland 2
>nothing explained
is there a "true" ending that I'm missing somehow? Sitting around 90% completion.

So this area also loops around.

Do any good LISA related OCs exist?

does Brad actually love Dusty?

potato

Discord chat when?

fig

Yes, he loves him with his dick

Is that the image in that gilvasunner video?

yes
gilva's audience is a bunch of fucking retarded children for crying about it

It still is disgusting at first sight.

It's just a baby
Its also kinda cute

Can Buddy take on ALL THOSE MEN?

Post characters who did nothing wrong.

Hey /indie/
What do you guys think of this sprite?
Would you play a game with pic related?

>People are surprised the guy making a soundtrack for a 4Chin Pokémon romhack would shitpost
lmao

what kind of game? do you have an art blog or something?

Looks like shit man

No.
THIS is something disgusting at first sight

I remember this. That's fan art of a game someone was trying to make from some other thread isn't it.

Yeah the sprites thread on /v/

Make it a dragongirl and I'm game.

Why do the breasts bounce like testicles?

I wanna put my face between chara's tits, taking in the smell of wool fabric mixed with either soap or sweat that would be present. The warmth would be nice, while the tits would be soft. I just want to lay in bed with her, using her as a pillow of sorts as it rains outside. A grand juxtaposition, the cold of the outside with the coziness of the inside of the house as well as her breasts. Man, I just feel so alone these days

>being attracted to humans
Just get a large breed dog and fuck her famalam

Midson pls

Sometimes i wonder what chara's vag smells like
Probably chocolate

Except that's not disgusting, that's THICC

Jesus christ don't look at that image
What video?

I swear there was a thread made by an artist asking for critique and people just started goofing off and doing art like that.

>TABLES Edition
I'm honored
for you
Lineder's gonna post it when he finishes the mod. I love that version too, along with the highway king and several other tracks.
Gonna release an update soon again. Sorry.
Melvin Matrinez, Jedd Dillinger, Victor Jeansen Vic and Jedd are kinda same except Victor has no chill, Sargent Fritz, Andrew Hush. There are also smog's characters (pic related) who don't have a backstory but look cool.
Idk, can she? :^)

Man indie's a bit cancerous tonight huh?

youtube.com/watch?v=eaZKR8ucPnE

Post the model for the big hooded cultist plox.

No.

Jesus christ why. Did he link to that in the description or something?

call me so we can talk - 5853303465

Should I wake up in the middle of the night so I can bump this thread?

We really need some Europoors to join. It seems the thread always dies in the middle of the night during Euro hour.

That was a actual video on the silva gunner channel
It was just a joke about the "Felix the cat" game
the game over picture of the game was the cat with his face riped off, the video used the baby since it looked like kirby and, you know, dead
You can also click on the "Het"

Jesus why. That's a bit much for a channel like his.

I dunno it was just a joke
Also, this is what the original game over picture looks like

jesus fucking christ it blows my mind when I think about the fact that that is a real human being with an actual medical condition. That it's not some fucking movie prop or some shit.

fuck you edmund for making me google this shit when I played rebirth

Forgot the image: smogisok.tumblr.com/post/144934106356/chris-longshot
Here. I edited all three of them from BKD and Pruf's mod. Not that it makes the sprites magically bad or anything...

Thanks so much

Yeah, but I mean he could have used something more along those levels of freaky instead of a soon to die new born that looks so disfigured and horrific that a conspiracy theorist is probably using it as proof of human experimentation by the USA. That and considering the majority of his fan base, it's PROBABLY just a biiiiit much.

Edmund used that disease in his game?

Yee

What's the name of that disease again, I can't remember it.

No problem my man.
Also, for the good ending, kill Gregor first and then explore areas. And get the diving equipment if you're on pain mode.

Ictiose arlequim

Tragic that happens really. Fitting for Isaac though, although I would think he'd add some white spots on that enemy.

How did I fix Vic famz

Victor himself is ok, he doesn't have the 5d10 Blood River. Their personality is KINDA same, but while Jedd had chill, Victor has none. That's a good thing. idk how to make them more different tho. Maybe talk more and let the personality develop itself?

Aight I see how that goes

Where is gregor again?

Thats not a enemy tho
Its one of these helpers that you find

He's in the POWER MOUNTAIN. In order to get in the POWER MOUNTAIN, defeat the Rando Exiles and then talk to the orange guy inside the house in Sanctum.If you're having trouble with the Exiles, use firebombs first and finish off the survivors for both waves.

I unfortunately can't follow this, where are they at? I got the napalm bombs, are they in the same area?

I get the feeling that there's some sorta symbolism related to that.

And there's people with it that actually survive
What the disease actually does, as I understand it, is it just makes the skin really thicc and stiff, so they have to put some kind of cream on it all the time to keep it flexible
As adults they just look like downies with perpetual sunburns

koo

What's with their eyes though when they're babies?

Chara a qt

I don't know
I learned all of this by skimming the Wikipedia article anyway

So is anyone making a game, even if it's just art ideas? Anyone wanna share their game or idea art since there's not much going on?

Rando exiles? They're at the leftmost crossroads or so, the area with green grass and blue ground. POWER MOUNTAIN is to the right, and Sanctum, he village, is under the door with the ATF graffiti.

ANOTHER Arkantos fix is out! This time with no more loops, thankfully. mega.nz/#!BhQB0L5b!v3yWWCdoE3jgBe2W56lRg8CE4RU2ce1_xN-ZbpuJQfk
Leftmost DOOR! baka (the door is in crossroads 2)
Either way the exiles area should look like this: youtube.com/watch?v=qKvXWHhxGYU

Crossroads 2?
I haven't seen that, the closest to leftmost door is the dojo place.

I'm talking about the area after you defeat the first three warlords. Good thing it's not too late for you.

dragon

say the words

No, I know that it's summer but I won't play a game just because it has "le boobies xd"

Bump desu

the words

So.../indie/ what's your opinion on the latest game by Yahtzee, The Consuming Shadow?

I watched him play it with his butt buddy (Gabe, was it?).
Looks pretty nice, but I doubt I'll play it.

indiegala.com/monday
Decent bundle maybe. Nightmare on Azaroth I have from a groupees bundle. It's very atmospheric horror but with action gameplay.

>gif actually made me jump a little
Damn, that hasn't happened in a while

I tried the demo and it was okay but not something I'd spend money on really, not my type of thing

The idea of a game from an e-celeb is weird.

He made a lot of games even before though, for example a point and click with slenderman before slenderman was a thing.

youtube.com/watch?v=jFgnaJXHEVk

bampu

>yfw you didn't back MN9

Yiiikes...

>backing kickstarters

I got a good Kickstarter out of LISA

lol

so...I just soldiered through all LISA games including The First, didn't go Pain mode nor joyless and overall I had a blast, I was close to the ending when I figured I could go into the scary truck to beat Satan, I brought alongside the goose just to see what he was about and he got permakilled right away, my party was KOd exept for nern who dealt the finishing blow much to my surprise, I got Terry killed on the second choice, and after I got both my arm and my stuff taken away.

bump

That's roguh

not even him but
>meme games
>good

Why the fuck isn't hotline miami on the mandatory play list for Veeky Forums

First time running through was awesome, can't wait to make a second pass

Some plebs can't play it because there's no health bar.

The improvisation is so much fun, it's great that there's a contrast between "Make an execute a plan" and "Know what to do when your plan inevitably goes wrong"

So fast paced, feels like a real action movie