pastebin.com/CAx8Yc8v

>BLOODBORNE
pastebin.com/WdLBWD8n

>DARK SOULS 3
docs.google.com/document/d/1u8Mak1goSv4g73g16XsWV4sJelDQUatWkP2kcO6GVAA/pub

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/jqKQj426
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's hard to use not because of its associations but because it's fucking huge and a very unique hue

superior bread

1st for lucifers dead parents

favorite halbred/axe for pvp ?

how viable is it to off-hand a spear in pvp ?

crescent

REMINDER TO MAKE YOUR POPE, KNIGHT, OR INVADER FOR THE EVENT NEXT WEEKEND

pastebin.com/jqKQj426

If this isn't one of the most aesthetic screenshots I've ever seen, I don't know what is.

Damn shame your UI is visible though.

Post cosplays.

>not posting the superior version
I don't have it either, being a massive faggot on mobile

>ganking event
not much creativity there bud

>Watchdogs of Farron
>Actually a wolf

this event is going to be fucking dead

What rapiers attack with the left hand? Only Estoc and Crystal Sage? Also is there a list of best weapons to infuse with dark/chaos?

JollyCooperation here, taking off.

I apologize if anyone here needed assistance with anything.

Farewell lads, and best of luck.

>it's a "hit someone twice then they roll away and whoever can do that the most first wins because that's how poise is intended to work regardless of weapon size" episode
lol

What are your hopes and dreams for buffs and nerfs?

I want wolnir's sword to get buffed. Either faith scaling or some kind of armor or faster casting on the weapon art. I'd prefer a gravelord sword, but this is the only big papa skelly sword in the game and its shit.

All rapiers have left hand attacks you dunce

I want bident to be buffed

what's a good 1h weapon to compliment my sunlight spear/lightning stake/lightning storm build

i would rather prefer not having to use the dark sword or estoc, but most of the other potential faith weapons like dragonslayer axe and others just underperform

Okay here it is, based on a DaS2 list I don't have now. Mind you, not talking about tastes, but the quality of PvP you ought to expect.

Time for >opinions

>Just black crystal out
Fallen Knight, Artorias, Dancer with unmatching set, Golden crown, Undead Legion, Helm of Favor, Dickwraith, Assassin hood

>Proceed at your own risk
Lucatiel Mask, Billed mask, Iron Helm, Black Hand hat, Thief mask, Shadow Mask, Executioner, Sunless veil, Helm of thorns if it's the only part of the set, Brass Helm, Ragged mask, Hood of prayer, Alva, Sellsword

>50/50
Chain Helm, Cleric Hat, Knight, Nameless knight, elite knight, Lothric knight , Faraam, Firelink, Dusk's Crown, Helm of thorns with more of the set, Dancer's with matching set, Catarina Helmet, Standard Helm, Pharis hat, Steel Soldier Helm, Exile mask, Sage big hat, Herald, Ornstein, Old sorcerer, Drakeblood, BK and SK, Lorian

>Bright side of life
Evangelist hat, Northern helm, Pyromancer Crown, Worker hat, Wolnir's Crown, Brigand hood, Maiden Hood, Xantous, Fire witch, Painting guardian, Winged knight, Outrider, Smough, Court sorcerer, Blindfold

>This gun be gud
Cathedral Knight Helm, Grave Warden Hood, Eastern Helm, Black iron, Sneering mask, Pontiff crown, Aristocrat, Mimic head, Conjurator, Sunset, Silver mask, Gundyr's, Sorcerer, Havel

I left out 4 helmets. 2 are thrall hood and archdeacon, they'll either fall in the first or last group. Other two are the ones I rush and always use on either of my characters so you give whatever opinion on them. The coolest people I found wore Cathedral, conjurator or havel.

Ornstein's spear is pretty underused for what it can do from what I'ver seen

I want the farron greatsword to have the worst parry in the game, but a 130 base crit multiplier.

Worst parry being: Longest recovery frames, latest startup frames, shortest active frames, and longest overall parry.

>dragonslayer axe
>underperform

Nigger what? It has 750 AR with lightning blade.

it's a walk backwards until the opponent fucks up season

How do I handle The Nameless King's first phase? By the time I've avoided an attack and rush up to poke it's head, he's winding up for another attack.

Which talisman/chime is the best to use Dark Weapon? I'd guess it's between the White Hair Talisman, Sunless Talisman and Caitha's Chime. I'm at 20 INT, 25 FTH.

what were you doing in that screenshot ? running r2 ?

>Cathedral Knight Helm

yeeaaah nigga

I love the fuck out of Bloodborne
I played a ton of DaS1 and Demon's Souls but didn't like them as much as Bloodborne
I hate DaS2

Is DaS3 for me /dsg/? Still deciding if I should pick it up

I really hoped his sword could be as fast as Morne's.

could work
do you give the axe a lightning infusion or refined infusion?

>Wolnir's, Sunlight, Morne get FTH scaling

>Cleric's Candlestick respecced to cast Miracles

>fixes for MLGS and Leonhard's sickle's lasers

>better hammers overall

>higher damage scaling for dark spells

>some sort of nerfs for straight swords

>100+% buff on reaper sweetspot damage

>Frostbite being viable

>poison being viable

>VIT to do anything other than equip load

>mfw I use an undead legion helm on my pike build
>mfw I just poke people to death from behind mobs/outside of their range
>mfw if they run/buff/heal/cast spells I shoot them with my arbalest

death to those who insult goo-god

>people vote for one event
>HURR ITS RIGGED DEAD EVENT SHIT EVENT
every fucking time
This keeps up it's going to be like this every single event then eventually /dsg/ events are just going to be 4-man themed fightclubs

>hits do a fourth of my health(and usually get combod)
>shit ton of health
>stagger animation nearly non existant
>there's still the superman UGS phantom to go after all of this

Can't feel my ass

how can poison be "viable" ? give it a stamina regen debuf ?

>not putting mimic head in its own god-bro tier
Every one of these absolute madmen has been a pleasure to fight ever since DaS1, it's always fun to see how they cope with the time limit they put on themselves, especially when the rest of their build is as retarded as their hat.

go RAW if you don't have much in the way of STR/DEX

DEUS VAULT!

manserpent/crescent

maybye, if your oponent is bad

Anyone on pc have a spare Yuria set?
pass is drift
At Highwall bonfire.

buff blessed health regen to +6 per sec

if you got some faith, just lightning spear the drake, does a shit ton of damage even when it does less than 100 to your average enemy

My problem with that helm is that it looks goofy on most armour.

I wish great axes had more than just overhead chops. That's why I use the crescent axe since its the only axe with a really interesting move set. I wish great axes had a spinning rolling attack instead of that weird ground stab with less than half the range of a normal swing.

He did the charged R2 with warcry active

I had it set to auto hide but it reappears whenever I attack
yes

Either that or simply make it increase the tick damage per tick like it used to.

That way the damage would at least be noticeable over a few seconds.

They are pretty easy to backstab to death though as long as it's 1v1. Might as well whip out a shield with all that strength.

so....this....is....the....power....of....the....120....memeta......woah

what the fuck is this shit

>ITS RIGGED
no one said that
>DEAD EVENT
it probably will be judging by the previous event
>SHIT EVENT
how is ganking with a shit theme not a SHIT EVENT

meme posting

Poison would be hard to work with in 3 because moss is as fast as a chug and punishing that is hard. I'm just sad we got no toxic weapons at all.

Someone unironically claimed that the two polls it was in that the winner was rigged

Also that the event didn't have the necessary amount of votes to win

Then they just endlessly backpedal

alright, i'll try and tune the build and see if i can get dragonslayer axe to work
any other suggestions apart from using dragonslayer axe for a faith build, though?

It triggers relatively fast already.

If they were to add some sort of scaling to it, possibly DEX or someshit, to make the damage of even 3 or 4 ticks noticeable it'd be fine if it forces them to use moss. An extra 100-200 damage over the course of a duel are already enough to make a difference in the worst case.

Having someone hosting a normal fightclub for that entire day sounds really good honestly.

I missed the jousting event

Did everyone remember to wish ENB a happy fathers day?

who?

We also have practically no poison weapons.
We have 2 dex-based spears with poison, one dex based curved sword, a dex-based whip and a fucking dagger. That's it
Poison is exclusively tied to dex weapons and there's only 4 of them in the whole game. Of the 4, only the Ghru Spear is actually even usable in pvp. The rest are penalized so heavily for having poison that they might as well not even be weapons.

It's a far cry from DaS2 where you had shit like a pure strength lance/greathammer hybrid that could apply poison via multihit attacks and virtually every build had access to their own unique array of status effect weapons.

>try to redo this screenshot
>oh god my wrist

Probably some twitter streamer.

I have the Lightning Spear weapon, will that work?

So.....diverse....woah

>peeve stopped playing ds3
>ironpineapple went back to ds1
>dropoutdragon hasn't made a new ds3 video in over a month
>onlyafro is playing overwatch now
>ds3 has 7k players right now, ds1 has 3.5k and ds2 4k
jesus christ

It's odd because there are many bleed weapons and good ones at that even without the status, but something weaker isn't fair game.

there is way more variety in weapons

there is covenant farm for the rewards ( all are shit, and only matter if you want plat)

the ost is mostly meh

i would say go for it user, its not like there are more ps4 games to invest into

>ds2 now has more players than ds1
Zelda cycle everyone
Though it's true ds3 has literally no variety at all, with only 1 or 2 builds being viable and maybe 3 good pvp weapons and no way to match them up without fucking yourself over

ded series
bloodborne 2 fucking when

>samefagging

>boneitis is the new hollowing

Hopefully never. Bloodborne was good because it was a new IP and a fresh concept. They should focus on doing that instead. Albeit it would be hard for From of all companies to do that

ds2 is deder than d3

literally will never recover because its the worst in the series.

>ds2 now has more players than ds1
u wot m8

DE LETE THIS

yeah I didn't check that user's post
>check until there are non left is literally the cancer of captcha

Please post more of this bitch.

Uh, just did some test with these and some others, all at +0, 20 int 25 fth, and the Crystal Chime seems to be the best

>finally check them out
>incorrect captcha error

the worst

so what's the best axe?

Off the top of my head (Keep in mind scaling benefits also scale off base AR):

Buff benefits of A/S scaling for all weapons.

Lower Dark Sword, Anri's SS, Lothric Knight Sword, and Gotthard's base AR by about 20 each.

Add 20 base damage to the Butcher's Knife, add hyperarmor to its uncharged R2s.

Speed up other axes to be on par with straight swords in speed or slightly slower depending on the size of axe.

Add brief hyperarmor frames for all hammer attacks and not just charged R2s.

Remove physical damage/scaling on the MLGS entirely, add 20 more base magic damage to it and increase its magic scaling to A/S.

Change Greatsword of Judgment magic damage to Dark, make it's INT/FAI scaling C/C at max. Increase length of its self-buff to 60 seconds. Also change it 2HR1s to the Hollowslayer/Drakeblood Dark Souls 2 greatsword attack.

Change Dancer's Swords magic damage to Dark. Buff base elemental damage by 20 each.

Buff FUGS base damage by 20. Make its 2H moveset along with the Cathedral UGS' unparryable.

Increase Bloodlust's WA bonus and length by 30% and up to 60 seconds.

Increase physical faith scaling from Saint Bident to S.

Fix the issue where 2H Greataxe attacks randomly don't get a 2hit combo.

Change WA of Smough's Hammer to Charge.

Increase AR of Whip by 40 so 40/40 Spotted Whip doesn't completely outclass it. Increase Poison damage of Spotted Whip to compensante.

Reduce wind-up frames of whip and fist start up attacks by 1-2 seconds. Make it so that charged whip R2s actually deal more damage.

Slightly reduce wind-up on Great Hammer R2s, UGS running attacks. Increase hitbox of some Greataxe rolling attacks to fit the actual weapon like with the BKGA.

Lower stamina consumption of BKGA attacks by 5.

Increase stamina/FP costs of repeated use of quickstep WA by 10-20% after each use to prevent spamming it.

Buff Frostbite to last up to 30 seconds and have a more noticeable stamina/speed loss and for weapons with it to proc more.

your favourite axe

do you have to obtain the spells/ring yourself or can you trade them for plat ?

Hi /dsg/.

Haven't touched DS3 in a while, any word on when the DLC is going to be released?

is this literally the worst general in all of Veeky Forums?
I really can't think of a group of people who suck at a videogame bigger than this.

Can't trade spells.

i like man-serpent, that range

I... I like that kind of attitude. Thank you

>using Hodrick to help me clear the woods in NG+
>funny hat npc invades
>Hodrick one shots her
>watchdog shows up
>he's semi friendly
>Hodrick one shots him
>same watchdog re invades after
>he BC's out

soon

hello newfriend this general is just shitposters and namefags

Holy shit, Hodrick can do that?

no one can stop the flim-flam

He tries to murder you, too, but he's not hard to dodge.

his summon sign in a white sign, but with mound-maker

you just keep a medium distance and he'll rape everything for you