/mbgg/ - Mobage General #560

Best girl edition

This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose Veeky Forums generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. Typically these are Japanese only games.

>For a full list of games and information on them, please READ THIS:
ofo.jp/j/jKix

Update: This docs has been revamped and remade to be smaller, lighter and easier to find the information you're looking for.

>When playing Japanese Games:
pastebin.com/Nsg98EEf

>Friend ID/Name list:
ofo.jp/j/dG6f

>Upcoming mobage doc
ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

Link to previous thread: Remember to REPORT and IGNORE shitposters instead of giving them the attention they want and helping them shit up the thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/file/d/0B0u3JYUq8XZMa2syenBRcUJ2V2M/view
youtu.be/lQwYX5YiPqY
shadowverse-portal.com/deck/1.1.61jJY.61jJY.61jJY.61k32.61k32.5zvAi.5zvAi.5zvB0.5zvB0.61jJs.61jJs.61jJs.61jK0.61oCC.61oCC.61oCC.5zvvQ.5zvvQ.5zvvQ.61k2u.61k2u.61joo.61joo.5zvBK.5zvBK.61jKA.61jKA.61jKA.61qeS.61qeS.61qeS.5zxd6.5zxd6.5zxd6.61oC2.61oC2.61oxE.61oxE.61oRg.61oRg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Elf
>Best anything

Erika is best girl.

>How to get Japanese voices in shadowverse

JP Voice Pack for EN version. Extract and copy folder "v" to "Android -> data -> com.cygames.Shadowverse -> files", remember to replace all files.
drive.google.com/file/d/0B0u3JYUq8XZMa2syenBRcUJ2V2M/view

>How to reroll in shadowverse

Clear cache or delete sharedprefs folder

>finally get enough for another pack
>get Jeanne
Too bad I am play Shadowcraft.

Urara has the worst voice.

Vials.

This is Tia. She makes potions.

I won a game and it took down my rank all the way down to Beginner 0

I'm going to impregnate Tia and form a happy family of potion sellers.

She also makes me ejaculate inside of her, dirty slut.

I'm a hearthstone player, is Shadowverse worth getting into?

I hate this, I can't get enough.is

there a chance for another 10 soon?

Do you like cute girls, anime and japanese things?
Yes

Do you hate cute girls, anime and "weeaboos"?
Stay away from it

How should I be in the tech tree then? I have the second column in tier 3 researched for all my ammo.

>every fucking shadow player has 3 cebs

To add onto this, there are already whales, Cygames is big in Japan, and we're getting content some time in August. That's really going to make the decision for most people, probably.

For now, try it, and reroll. It's fucking easy and some classess don't require legendaries so if you want to say said deck, you can scrap them. (You still have missions to win as other classes though, just like in HS.)

Considering the type of image you decided to post, probably not.

>she is inseparable until one day
That's some nice ESL grammar. Cygames clearly sparing no expense on the translation.

The game itself is decent.

If you're a f2p player, then it's a bit lacking. You do not get the daily gold like you do in HS, which is already pretty pitiful, and the 'arena' is not going to be implemented until August. Without spending money, you're realistically looking at one not-even-ideal deck for a while.

The translation really changes the personality and story of some characters. You don't notice it with the original English voices but it becomes really noticeable with Japanese audio and long lines become two words or something completely different.

Granblue fantasy translation was actually pretty nice if you leave out the fact they fucked with almost every name in game so I have no idea why they decided to go with this in Shadowverse.

Are fafnir and dark dragoon forte good enough to not reroll?
Also got a rose queen

Can someone post the EN Voice Pack version?
I forgot to create a copy of mine incase Cygames decide to ban JP Voicepack usage for English player.

Well shit, this deck actually works
I only have 2/3 of it but everyone else revs up at turn 5 or 6, but by then they have like 10 health

Are real decks that aren't this one or aggressive shadow supposed to be that slow?

>Playing Bloodcraft
>Hey guys, let me help you kill me by reducing my health everytime I use every bloodcraft ever.
Reminder that even if Urias claimed himself as the last vampire, Vampy still exist as the qtest

I never touch the attire function in PW, can I unequip them because I don't want to fuck up my tankfus stats growth.

>Playing Havencraft
>Hey guys, let me help you kill me by only playing cards that sit there doing nothing for up to 5 turns.

I want to fuck Eris until she loves me though

I'm not a "weeb" but I do enjoy anime/manga. I don't have any problems with Shadowverse's looks/visuals.

I'll give it a go in August then, thanks.

The highest ranking Blood player just plays all-out aggro. It seems strictly worse than Shadow/Sword, but it's probably making the best out of a bad class.

Dragon is relatively "slow", but it has drops from 1-10 so it can easily contest if you hit turns 1-4. Rune is pretty slow and does ok but can be hit or miss; it just turtles with spells until it can crank out threats and Space Dimension OTK. Haven is, for obvious reasons, hit or miss and perhaps doesn't see as much success because of it.

Like all the other recent HS-type games, curving out is extremely important.

Nothing about your post makes sense.

Attires are just dupes of tanks you already have which can be used to recreate the tank if you for some retarded reason end up feeding her while upgrading tanks.

They can be permanently consumed as well by using the enhancement function offering stat boosts based on amount and rarity of attires consumed.

They have absolutely no bearing on stat growth and enhancements are permanent.

>They can be permanently consumed as well by using the enhancement function offering stat boosts based on amount and rarity of attires consumed
This is the point of my question on enhance
page.
>Attires can be consumed to improve attributes
>Each attribute has a max limit
Does it mean that I should put every gold tank attires to have the max stats for my tank?

I kinda just wanna dick around and reroll but I already linked my account fuck

How do you misconstrue it like this.

It's a limit in the same way a level cap is one.

There's no limit on amount of attires fed like there's no limit to the amount of food you can feed a tank.

You could theoretically reach the max attribute amount using blue attires like you could level a tank up purely giving it soda.

You just need more chaos control.
youtu.be/lQwYX5YiPqY

How does every dumbass misinterpret that when they can look at the enhancement screen and instantly understand

each attribute has 12 levels

higher rarity attires give more exp

thats it

GBF is an established successful IP with an existing playerbase ready and willing to open their asses and wallets. Shadowverse, meanwhile, is something somewhat new which does have the RoB draw but hasn't yet established itself proper. It's no surprise they want to invest as little as possible into it before they know whether it will reap adequate revenues.

I never played RoB, is the art in Shadowverse new versions of existing characters, or did they just directly use existing RoB artwork?

Any non-shadowcraft legendary is basically a free Shadowcraft golden.

And Shadowcraft has a lot of good goldens.

yes.

I think I finally finished rerolling.

You can unlink accounts when using a new account to link to FB. Not sure about Google.

>Rerolling
>9280 vials

I don't understand

Going runecraft.
Decomposed any non runecraft.
Had gabriel, moon, saber, cerebeus, and a few holo golds.

Time to experiment in the name of science

>Every
>I literally never read another post with this question in /mbgg/
Are you tryong to be a top retard, la?

>DE'ing good legendaries over Gem Golems/Magisa

I would never do this, but at least you know what you want. I still think you need 3 Merlins to play Rune, and you'll probably still need Fire Chains/Arcane Enlightenments/Dimension Shifts which is going to take more than the vials you have available.

>Giving tank a soda
Is that the method to prevent rust on tank?

>every dumbass
>everyone in /mbgg/ is a dumbass

wow how could you say that to your friends :^)

>Winning a match
>1 turn away from winning
>Lose because RNG decided I was not going to draw any followers for the next two turns

t-thanks

Sciencecraft lacks ward.
I don't get when is the right moment to put my Merlin in field when her def is kind of low without ward in the filed.

So I got Cerberus and Lucifer, I should probably keep this right?

Can I finally play now?

You realize you get missions to play as other crafts. Right?

WELCOME TO FOREST MY FRIEND.

Usually it can trade up if you evolve it on turn 4. If it trades twice then it's drawing two cards and taking two resources from your opponent, ie a 4-for-1. It thins your deck out to draw more Merlins/your win conditions as well. On top of that it also boosts the shit out of your hand. It is one of the strongest cards in the game.

Even if it has to end up trading into a 4 attack minion, evolving it is still drawing a card and trading up.

>not even a single all-legendary pack
Come on user stop being lazy.

>7000 score with Shadow
>Need to play Rune and Dragon for quests but have super shitty cards
>Keep losing in ranked
>Forced to do the sad casual queue

I really want to play that game, but rerolling is pain. And they spam your inbox hard.

I've had to explain this shit at least 6 times since the game came out in the general

Welp.

Next pack, another gold and legendary. Sadly, no runecrafts, so more vials. (stratagem/breast dominator)

You should be playing even when you're rerolling. Dust all those legendaries and use them to build experimental decks.

Do I keep Zirnitra and Satan? Not really sure what to keep.

Scooter Spirits hit 7m

>Special Login Bonus
From June 25 - July 19, daily login bonus become 1 stack (30 total)

>Thank You Gacha
Collect gacha ticket pieces from missions and Ranking Quest to use in this gacha.
4 pieces per pull, and 10 pieces for 3 pulls with Water Archangel as a bonus.

>Ways to obtain ticket pieces:
- In-game mail (2 pieces)
- Daily descended quest missions from June 20 - July 10. Check the quest with yellow text. (21 pieces total)
- Missions from World A Chapter 1-4 and the kindergarten event (19 pieces total)
- Score rewards from the next two Ranking Quests (up to 8 pieces)

>QoL Improvements
From June 20 - July 10:
- Main Story & Side Story: Can use leader skills of non-friend helpers
- Normal Angel Quests (Mon-Fri): All spawned angels are Twins
- Guerilla Quests: Revolt of Angel Triplets available
- Daily Quests: Both Ebisu-sama quests become available everyday
- Transmigration Quests: Can use leader skills of non-friend helpers
- Descended Quests: Can use leader skills of non-friend helpers

In addition to the above benefits, from June 24 - July 10:
- Main Story & Side Story: Increased drop rate for car kids & bike guys
- Daily Quests: Guaranteed drop for rainbow dogs and rainbow giants
- Transmigration Quests: Guaranteed drop for Hope (Difficulty 5 only)

>Bonus Quests
From June 20 - July 10, bonus quests are available. You can get evolution materials of each element and rainbow evolution materials. Each quest can be cleared three times.

>Chance for Great & Very Great Success during strengthening x3

There's also a Fairy Tails collab ongoing. Who fucking cares

Not waiting until they switch out the bosses?

Not that it would have mattered for that roll, I guess.

You are in the wrong place my friend.

SCOOTER spirits. Also know as Shoumetsu Toshi.

How is he wrong though, shoumetsu doesn't have its own general

d i n g u s

My apologies, I'm half-asleep and thought it said "soccer spirits".

What are Shadows for?

My worst nightmare.

Spooking your enemy.

I could try explaining but you'll learn more by doing. Try doing Luna's first story mission and they will explain it to you.

No, I only play multiplayer.

You need to play the campaign to unlock cards. Hell's Unleasher and Playful Necromancer are two of the best cards Shadow has too.

So you're the kind of person that jumps to multiplayer immediately and gives people free wins?
Thank you for your hard work user. You make me smile when I play these games.

I am 3-0 so far noob

>Playing Shadowcraft
>YOU BECKONED
>YOU BECKONED
>YOU BECKONED
>YOU BECKONED

There's something about panzer waltz that attracts a lot of retards. Some of the questions are total trash tier that could be figured out by just reading the ingame tips and text. I guess it's because people have gotten used to being spoonfed even in the simplest things because a lot of games in this general are in Japanese.

>that feel when you hit the grind wall and have to choose between melting down legendaries and getting the goldens you want

>playing havencraft
>they summon anything with 3 defense
>banish
>tiger
>banish
>tiger
>banish
>tiger
>banish

This skellington good?

Maybe one of as a win condition, but otherwise not really.

No.
If his skill destroyed everything on the field he'd be ok.

Candidate for worst Legendary. If this ever sees play at high levels in any archetype, I will shit myself.

That moment when you finally finish re-rolling, to find out that your save and installation are too fucked up to do story mode without crashing. And linking still isn't working.

He seems like he could be really cheap in a deck centered around cheap cards with last wish. He could be a free beatstick+enabler.

I have 3 of him now and I want to kill myself.

Before anyone says reroll I got 3 of him after I rerolled into 2 fairy princess and a rose queen so when I hit 3 forest legends I stayed with it and then pulled 3 Atomys.

If your crashing at the vampire's story, all you need to do is reinstall the game.

Anyone have the cheap forest deck if I want to play with elves and fairies?

This is some terrible shit I concocted, and it's not even cheap. Just play Sword/Shadow.

shadowverse-portal.com/deck/1.1.61jJY.61jJY.61jJY.61k32.61k32.5zvAi.5zvAi.5zvB0.5zvB0.61jJs.61jJs.61jJs.61jK0.61oCC.61oCC.61oCC.5zvvQ.5zvvQ.5zvvQ.61k2u.61k2u.61joo.61joo.5zvBK.5zvBK.61jKA.61jKA.61jKA.61qeS.61qeS.61qeS.5zxd6.5zxd6.5zxd6.61oC2.61oC2.61oxE.61oxE.61oRg.61oRg

Tfw no legends in the first 13 packs

Only time I found him useful was when the opponent a bunch of high attack cards on play I couldn't get rid of so I just put him out there to make them suicide into him. They had less def than atomy so they didn't have a choice I guess.

After that I liquified him.

Is this a re roll type game?

>Try getting APK from APKPure
>File size is 10x the Japanese version's APK for some damn reason
>File extension is XAPK and needs APKPure's downloader to install
>App not installed

Did they get one lady to do the whole dub?

yeah reroll for multiple legendary cards.

Does the gem flow seem low for anyone else in shironeko? Since rolling for the brides I've only made about 1k gems back.