youtube.com/watch?v=Bj0swJRlm5g

Don't forget to send in bug reports for HaaH WaaW 2

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10532257
youtube.com/watch?v=myzoOW_2h8w
strawpoll.me/10532315
youtube.com/watch?v=3Wc_gc7MNtM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Reach is the worst game to happen to the Halo series, and started its downfall. Don't let Bungie shill lies fool you.

First for memelephant

>first

>/hg/ social discussions

rip halo webcomics

What do you think?

strawpoll.me/10532257

It was okay, I still liked it better than 4 though, since 4 was just doing Reach poorly.

>everybody forgot Backup pretending to be a meta shitposter
Never trust a post relating to meta shit

Well fuck me I guess

Cawfee

Instead of arguing about stupid drama can we just agree to declare pic related as the official queen of /hg/?
youtube.com/watch?v=myzoOW_2h8w

Now is not the time for Cawfee, that comes later.
After you train to become a Spartan.

>Moving Backup into the spotlight

I wonder who could be behind this post, sigmund.

Doesn't Bias do that all the time?

Yep. Everyone seems to forget that Bias got kicked from the company for falseflagging Kai. But once they think they see Sigmund being a dick, they jump on it.

This

Bias was never pretending to be a nice guy unlike sigmund. Sigmunds whole persona is "im a nice guy". But without that, who actually is sigmund?

Pretty sure people called Bias on his shit.
And he doesn't cultivate nice guy image, everybody knows he shitposts and he doesn't bother denying it. At least not anymore.

But where does pretending end?
Does Kai like Bias now or is he only pretending?
How deep does the rabbit hole go?

How about you stop trying to derail it sigmund and we talk about your shit. We talked enough about bias in the older threads

>Sigmunds whole persona is "im a nice guy". But without that, who actually is sigmund?
But did that stop, or is it Rabbit starting shit again like last time?

>Does Kai like Bias now or is he only pretending?
Kai refuses to let Bias back into the company, if that's any idea.

Guys seriously, stop arguing. Let's discuss about cool Brute tech instead.

Sigmund is literally a fucking degenerate dog fucker who lies to everyone.

Nigger sigmund already admitted that he faked the screenshot and lied. And that "it was only a prank". And now you're saying it was rabbit all along??

strawpoll.me/10532315

>Nigger sigmund already admitted that he faked the screenshot and lied.
You mean the guy named Anonymous that said it?

IM SURE SIGMUND IS THE VITCIM NOW ;^)

"Finish the Fight" is the only good one tbqh

>The Combat has Evolved

Jesus Christ, was this really a thing?

user is floating possiblity of it all being me samefagging and falselfagging as samefag.
Like I explained here that only makes sense if Sigmund is asleep or something giving me free reign to pretend to be him.
But Sigmund isn't asleep and he is online, so why would he let me false flag as him for an entire thread without calling me out?

>that only makes sense if Sigmund is asleep or something giving me free reign to pretend to be him.
That doesn't make any sense at all.

Itt: sigmund keeps lying and now tries to blame others for his shit

>"Finish the Fight" was abandoned for "Believe" when it became clear Microsoft had no intention of having Halo 3 be the last game.
Huh

Yes

>HE FAKED A SCREENSHOT
That's a pathetic excise.
He/You should just admit he fucked up and got caught with his hand in the cookie jar. Swallow your pride and stop trying to save face.

How? Why would Sigmund who is online let me falseflag as him for 30 minutes without bothering to call me out?

>He/You should just admit he fucked up and got caught with his hand in the cookie jar. Swallow your pride and stop trying to save face.

Im pretty sure he is the one who needs to admit that he fucked up, not the anons who are trying to find the truth.
Also implying that's the first time. Im sure he did it several times by now.

Does anybody know if he even posted after telling that guy to fuck off?

We already covered this in the last thread. Calling out false flagging doesn't ever help with /hg/. They ignore it or call it damage control. At this point, I'm pretty certain it is you.

Itt:
>It's ok if people start shit and lie if their name is sigmund

>HaaH WaaW 2 achievements will only have one set for all versions.
Good. Probably one of the best things to come out of the play anywhere program, because I really don't want to have to play through this shit twice.

>gets caught lying
>first it was different user with same filename explaining archive
>then it was just a prank
>now it was actually all falseflagging but rabbit?
wew lad

If it were me I wouldn't post at all, since people would just say it was damage control, like said

This. It's actually getting sad

Customs lobby when?

Yeah sure..

At this point it's just "how many lies can sigmund tell"

It's a pretty good system, I'd hate it to get anything that's like Halo 5's achievements more than once

>people know that anons false flag constantly
>somehow it has to be correct this one time because it's a guy who's "nice"

Are we ignoring multiple times in the past he has promptly denied a post was him?
Same thing would have happened this time except he slipped up with image and archive.

youtube.com/watch?v=3Wc_gc7MNtM
HMV HELL 5!!

>hmv hell
That's a thing?

Are we ignoring all of the times that didn't work in /hg/? Because that'd be ignoring every time.

If people start falsflagging as sigmund ,sigmund always stepped in and said how hes getting falseflagged. But this time he didn't. And now suddenly after several lies "hes getting falseflagged". Also if you don't believe that he always stepped it check the archives.

Sigmund just keeps lying and riding himself deeper into shit.

it's been a thing 4 other times so yeah :P

>Customs lobby when?
Friday is the plan. But it's going to be Reach this week, not MCC.
I plan to spend any other Halo time playing with the company in the Guardianbowl or just training to get better at the game in general. If you want to play MCC with anons, just host a session yourself. Nobody is stopping you.

>It's a pretty good system, I'd hate it to get anything that's like Halo 5's achievements more than once
Unfortunately there's new Guardians achievements inbound and they're all campaign related. Who know, maybe that will give the campaign some much needed replayability.

Hey sigmund

It's worked multiple times for Sigmund. Are you going to make me go through archive?
There's been a number of times where someone has said "fuck off sigmund" or claimed an user was simgund and he has promptly denied it.
Last thread was par for the course except for the archive contradicting him.

Didn't people just say it was damaged control though? Why would he bother anymore?

No they didn't?

But I'm not Sigmund. My k/d isn't that low.

>Sigmund digging himself further and further into a hole by pretending to be random people rushing to his defense
Just stop dude. Nobody is falling for it.
I'm going to give you some honest advice. Just own up to it. End the charade and admit you fucked up and in time you'll be forgiven. You'll at least have your dignity, because taking this route won't leave you with anything.

Not that I remember. People generally gave him benefit of the doubt when he claimed a post wasn't his.

>Yfw one of the achieveables will require you to run through the game on legendary coop with scoring on

Kek
So true

Once again, you'd also have to find every time he didn't jump in and defend himself to show that there was a strong ratio in your favor.

Cant we just get rid of him somehow?

>sigmund anonymously gives johnny shit for his just a prank bro excuse
>does the same thing a day later
Who needs soaps when you have /hg/?

Kek totally forgot about that. You're right user. Lel

Naw, none of the new achievements are looking that hard. Pic related. There's only 5 of em.

>I go to play games instead of posting after telling meta-shitposter to fuck off
>now we have this
So this is what I get for not denying it right away?

I didn't give him shit for that, I gave him shit for his opinion about smash

Fuck that, H5 customs would die if we get rid of him.

Yeah sure sigmund

This is pretty sad. "I was playing videogames all along"

>Johnny gets shit on
>looks through the archives
>finds a picture Sigmund posted
>copies the filename
>falseflags for revenge after getting savagely destroyed twice

>after telling meta-shitposter to fuck off
So you admit to telling me to fuck off? Glad you blew hole in the "it was rabbit all along" theory.

But we have Red now and he doesn't seem like an autist unlike sigmund

I never denied it. I always tell meta-posters to fuck off.

So this was who? Rabbit?

>after telling shitposter to fuck off

Wasn't that after the screenshot fake? That means you faked the screenshot told the shitposter to fuck off. Eventhough the poster was you.

Wew

>he never jumped in to deny it, so it's him!
>he's denying it, so it's him!
Never change, /hg/.
Just admit you have beef with people and act like adults.

I don't like myself. I'll go ahead and say it.

>sigmund denies he made post
>literally like ever other time he's denied making post
>get's caught by archive
>goes through cavalcade of excuses until landing on it was all a false flag

Just admit you you got caught and repent or turn into self aware shit poster like bias.

Not if the person is making shit up

>But we have Red now and he doesn't seem like an autist unlike sigmund
I'm not here to replace anyone and I don't generally host Halo 5 customs.
The only reason I host MCC customs is because nobody else wanted to do it.

There's plenty of people in the company that have been established here from longer than me that can host H5 customs. I'm not saying I never will, but I don't need to take that from people that have done more for /hg/ just yet.

More like /hg/ has nothing better to do but attack a new user every other thread

Sigmund only hosts because others don't. So you don't take anything from him also I think you're not autistic and im sure not a liar.

You're doing Reach this weekend, right?

At least with Johnny we had a paper trail leading to his screenshots on xboxdvr and they were the same ones in the thread.

>it's a sigmund talks about himself in 3rd person episode

Red is a cool guy but he's not online 24/7 like Sigmund.

>tfw know it wasn't false flag
Well I confirmed my suspicions for myself at least.
stop digging that whole sigmund my man

>Le every anime poster is Sigmund episode

Didn't know that sigmund was that much of an autist t b h f a m

If every one of you stopped posting anime there wouldn't be any problems in the first place

>poster count hasn't gone up in a bit
Look mom, I posted it again!

Yes that's better though. Reds not autistic like sigmund and he doesn't have his own circlejerk because he isnt 24/7 online. I think he should be the better host for /hg/

>wanted to play with /hg/ after a month of being gone
>played ffa and did garbage
>all this drama
I'll come back tomorrow.

Sounds like an excuse to post anime!

You're not alone dude

You ask too much of us

Come play anyway, thread drama is always shitflinging for the sake of shitflinging since nobody's accountable.