/feg/ Fire Emblem General

>Fates FAQ (please read before asking dumb questions)
pastebin.com/ivUbamyy

>Linkbin
pastebin.com/bufdd9wu

>/feg/ Castle Addresses
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_ONUbYoZ68OjfXSLVCHF74XUol1ajWKSJvNqFx25PoE

>Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10532353
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

FLORA BROS NOT WELCOME

Sorc titties
I see that non new IP you fucker

Cutest family

Wasn't hiding it desu. Not like that time you made a sev thread broham. Nice tits though, would cum all over.

I'm an indecisive fool, sue me.

Cutest couple

I love Sakura!

>I thought the "Tharjafag gets really salty when he can't be the first post" was just a meme
>see this

top zoz

Happy father's day, cutest-familyfag! I hope Kana and Kiragi are doing something sweet for their daddy today!

>I see that non new IP you fucker
>getting this mad you didn't get the first post
Just a shitposter of another flavor than him

What is /feg/'s favorite adult swim show?

Felicia is beautiful

/feg/wide decree, if you make a new thread, be the first to post in it

Fire Emblem

I could care less desu. It's better to just ignore him. Most of his replies are him samefagging all day on end anyway. It's pretty sad to watch.

tiddies

I want to protect Noire from her shit mother

Treasure buddies!

And here comes 1 hour of some retard samefag talking to himself about his pretend daughter.

Fire Emblem

It's I couldn't care less, desu wa. Could care less implies that you do care, if only a little. Sad, and entertaining,.

I like Hana

It is chichi no hi today.

No, Tharjafag would say "muh cute daughteru is for protecting" or something similar.

>It's I couldn't care less, desu wa. Could care less implies that you do care, if only a little.
It's a meme you dip. But ye ye, it's pretty funny when he thinks nobody sees those 2 minute apart posts. Or how his original conversation partner ceases to exist when he actually gets a real reply. Wew. FIRE EMBLEM.

Yeah, and he'll do that for an hour with someone who doesn't exist. See, it's beginning.

Shhh, let him play janitor

As you see he can clearly see IP addresses and user IDs

Shittiest girl and why is it Soleil?

I've always wondered, how many Tharja fans do we have here who refuse to post positive things about her out of fear of being associated with you-know-who? Be honest and don't be afraid to vote yes, it's an anonymous poll senpaitachi

strawpoll.me/10532353
strawpoll.me/10532353

Gregor!Noire a best

I just feel bad for Gregor

>Recruit Noire.
>Marry her.
>Let Tharja get crippled for life by bandits.
Mission Complete?

If she was the shittiest waifu, wouldn't you already know why she was the shittiest?

Discussion can continue here, yes?

i like tharja a lot, one of my favourites

the guy she's associated too is someone who i'm not too fond of unfortunately

Would you love your waifu, even if she miscarried?

>letting other internet strangers influence you how you personally view videogame characters

I like Tharja and do not mind her

I don't mind Tharjafag as well because you know, I'm not autistic like most posters here

I used to like Tharja. I hate her now just by association of an autistic shitposter. Yeah it's petty, but I don't give a fuck. Can't help but feel like that was what he always planned though. Probably just stuck with it because of all the attention he gets.

Trip back on.

Yes, you can keep going here, I need a break to come up with some stuff anyway.

ye

You ever notice how shitposters are literally unable to counter this argument?

Sure but get rid of that trip before you make yourself look bad
Of course! I would hold her and assure her that she didn't do anything wrong and that we can always try again.

It was probably Tharja's shitty experiments that made her like that to begin with anyway, so it's yet another reason I can hate Tharja.

I want to fuck Noire while Tharja spies on me like the creep she is, seething in rage and jealousy but powerless to do anything about it.

What would the royal sisters' personal weapons be? How would you fix the OP royal brothers' personal weapons, /feg/? As for Leo how would you fix Brynhildr?

You're autistic enough to get mad at people insulting your shitposter buttbuddy Drill. Enough to run out nearly 3 people. Here's your (You). Savor it.

Yep.

Can anyone make out what the fuck End of All's lyrics are? Shit is muffled as hell

Could easily respond by saying it's a rhetorical question.

No fuck off with this already

Meh, I only care about her body.

If you let /feg/'s autism sway your opinion on on characters, you should pretty much despise most, if not all of the females in the series by now.

>me
>ever hating the second best mage in the series.

Florabros where @

>unironically liking Noire
She's shit and has a shit personality

>Meh, I only care about her body.
That's literally everyone who waifus her. She's a babby's first. Camilla's taken that role now and it just proves how old and busted she is.

>le Drill boogeyman

Thanks for proving my point shitposter, here's a free (You)

I'm down.

Though, can the MUsexuals have something unique that makes them worth using? Tiki and the other MUsexuals were so damn useless in Awakening. Maybe give them a unique skill in addition to their personal like how Aversa has Shadowgift, or maybe just make their personals really good.

I'm assuming you mean the final verse? Because End of All is just a longer version of Lost in Thoughts All Alone.

In endless dreams, countless realms collide,
Hope falls only to rise like the changing tide
But all dreams come to an end,
Just whispers on the wind.
Sing with me one last time, for light's sacrifice,
Endless dawn came but not without a price,
Lost in the waves there glimmers, a pale blue stone.
I think of you, all alone.

I've always felt that just because she's a terrible person doesn't mean she wasn't an interesting idea for a character. Most "witches" in this series are either complete nerds, genki girls or enemy loyalists, so having someone who actually fits the western "creepy witch" stereotype was pretty amusing. Too bad they had to throw in an obsession with the player character that overrides that all to ruin it.

Not /feg/'s autism. One shitposter who's been here for nearly 3 years blogging, shitposting and samefagging. No other waifufag has those credentials. No one has even come close.

Everyone has a shit personality in Awakening. Noire is at least cute and not a huge cunt.

Survey says yes. Cool beans. If I make myself look bad, ah well. At least my writing style will distinguish me if someone tries to impersonate me for whatever reason.
To be fair, it's more of a post title than anything else.

Hi

I was thinking, give Tiki the Voice of Peace skill because she is the Voice of Naga as they say in Awakening.

Bored of saying this about all the Fates waifus since pretty much nobody bites on it anymore? Here's a pity (You); you're likely to get even less for doing this with the Awakening girls.

Fuck off namefag

I like Tharja but I don't care about her enough to post about her

>steel shuriken has -3 spd like any steel wpn
>effectively -1 because of +2 spd wpn bonus

Don't forget
>Washikashi and Kodachi actually have -4 speed, because of the natural +1
>Steel Katanas only reduce speed by 2 because of the innate +1
>Tiger Spirit, the "steel" type that reduces -3 speed turned out to be the one that gives +1 speed
>Yumis not only have more mt, but they also give +2 Res at the supposed cost of hitrate, but bowmen have skill up the ass so it doesn't matter.

I'm still mad Daggers are shafted. At least give the more mt damn it.

She's alright. She's good fap material. Beyond that though she's boring and posting about her means giving an attention whore a chance to attention whore off your post. No thanks. Besides, Camilla is the new hotness.

Fits Emmeryn better desu, her retarded obsession with peace in 100 percent of circumstances is similar to Izana. Tiki can get downright threatening at times in her supports.

Voice of Naga is a good idea for a skill, but I don't know what the effect would be.

No the final verse is actually quite clear, I really did mean the longer version, some parts sounded different from Azura's Lost in thoughts, though it could just be because of how unclear Sugar's voice is in it

Anyone who calls Tharjafag a shitposter for 3 years needs to look at themselves in the mirror

>implying you weren't shitposting for the same duration as him as well

Go back to serene's forest if you want to be a forum celebrity.

Oops, meant for

don't start shit pretending to be others. applies to both, really.

What did you get Orochi for her birthday?

Alright, so we sorta had ideas for Robin, Freddy, and Lissa, and we were talking about Chrom.

I'm recording all of these ideas in a document btw

The next "batch" would be the Shepherds you get in Chapters 2 and 3:

Sully, Virion, Stahl, Vaike, and Miriel

>GRRRRRRRRR WHY DOES THE EASY ROUTE GET THE GOOD WEAPONS GRRRRRRR

I want to fuck the crazy out of Noire. Stuffing her lovehole with thick cockmeat while kissing her forehead, telling her how much I care about her as I wipe away her tears and fill her insides with my warm, loving seed.

I gave her some new divining equipment

A cushion, so her bum doesn't get sore from sitting on the bench for the entire game.

Also a big dose of Hayato's cum.

Excuse me, I actually was expecting balance.

At least any rod that's not a Sun Festal, Rescue or Silence is garbage.

Perhaps Voice of Naga would be the inverse. All enemies take +2 damage within 2 range, like Malefic Aura.
By the way, it'd be nice if there was an added scene after Robin finds out he is the Vessal of Grima, he and Tiki would talk about it if married. Considering...you know.

I forgot what Tiki was even supposed to do in the plot. She wakes up, says some stuff, and then you save her a few chapters later.

Maybe give a boost to dragons since Nowi and Nah exist?

> I actually was expecting balance.

Then you've never played an IS game before

You're right, my bad, that was so silly of me.

The point of Tiki was that the anti-Valm resistance would "Rally around her voice"

Maybe Voice of Naga could literally be a Rally command. Strength and Magic boost, maybe an increased boost for Manaketes?

>Hexing Rod
>Entrap
>Freeze
>Physics

Which FE girl should I fap to tonight?

Was that speed ring necessary?

>55 speed
>Ryoma, on a paired up S support with Kagero with maxed speed and with a Rally speed on top would still get doubled by him.

That'd be nice, and if we can pass classes around like in Fates grabbing Rally Spectrum from Robin would be excellent. She already has Wyvern Rider for Defense Rally.
Robin should have some scene with his/her waifu/husbando when that comes out, or at least unique lines when they sacrifice themselves. That was a fucking cop out.

Orochi

I said ~rod~, not staff

Hexing Rod sucks, it never hits and it's not better than straight up attacking someone. It's good against you, the player, not the enemy.

Niime

And yet they did have lines when you didn't sacrifice yourself. I suppose they didn't think you'd actually do it, for some odd reason.

Go ahead and masturbate to pictures of your sister

Flawless.

Camilla gets a 1-2 range Axe that uses water for attacking foes at range. Boosts her res by 4 in her inventory. Basically a better version of her axe

Hinoka gets a 1-2 range Naginata that boosts her avoid by 20. Ranged attacks will involve Fire as her element. Basically a better version of her custom weapon

Elise gets a Staff that works like a restore staff+Mend with infinite charges. Fixes the lack of a Restore Staff in Conquest.

Sakura gets a Rod that works like a Rainbow Tonic+Sun Festal. Allows units near her to operate better.

Brynhildr gets a Immobilize effect instead of the pseudo-Aegis effect. That way it keeps to the canon of what Brynhildr is and gives it a strategical buff of being able to weaken foes for your other units to follow up on.

Having a hard time with most of the others, but Sully gets Sisterhood. She's out to prove that females are strong so that pairing her up with another woman will allow her to show off her strength. Kjelle gets Effie's personal.

Vaike gets something similar to Owain's personal. Something like Braggart for the name of his personal? Like initiating the attack for him will give him a +10% chance to crit for him.

Stahl gets Apothecary as his secondary class. I guess give him a personal that is like Kiragi/Hisame where if he waits his turn out, he gets a buff to his stats. Can't come up with anything for him since his quirk is that he's ridiculously average.

Virion gets a personal when he is next to a female ally he gets +2 to damage dealt/-2 to damage taken.

Miriel is just an experimenter so she should get a personal to reflect that. Maybe a luck% chance to get random tonics? Laurent should have Yukimura's personal to reflect on him wanting to be a tactician.

Can you still get the Witch's Mark?
I'm not seeing it in the DLC list.

Thank you so much! They always do.

cuck

That's a big kanpeki