/dg/ - Destiny General

>>> NEWS/PATCHES RESET INFO LINKS

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nW7UZ8KxE4MTZfU87id0Orbig7J7g9WTUYhhC-A20Tg/edit#gid=0
defconwarningsystem.com/
youtu.be/IVXJmfd3cmg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

2/6 for HM Kingsfall

Friendly reminder ytc strim XD

/yellowteacup

handcannons feel okay

Looking to play.

>Already 20 on the Titan i started this afternoon
help

They feel perfect. We've finally reached a balance for them.

Now all they have to do is nerf sniper AA, low impact pulses, and buff AR range and the crucible will finally be balanced.

Most people are in zippy's stream atm, try again in 20 minutes or so.

>"Hit me...hard as you can"
>"I'd tell you to hit me, but I think it'd hurt"
>"You wanna stare me down?"
>"You think you can take me?"
>"Step up"
>"Wasting my time is no way to impress me, Dreg"
bloody limey

>they still havent finished

LOL??????

>"I'd tell you to hit me, but I think it'd hurt"

FOR YOU

Who's Zippy?

How did ten get into alpha team again?

Narcissistic tripfag whose ego is fed by all the people that worship him. Avoid at all costs

Is it a meme for every raid Noobish is in to last 2 hours?

Poor teapot is 2v6

pisscup waving at people he kills and finished the game with a negative K/D

kekd

[namedrop post]

tbf the past 15 minutes have been waiting for nothingatall to rejoin.

I only wave at people I kill with thorn dot

Take prince with you you cunt I've been watching you stand there for forever

My husbando

Okay.

>they'll nerf low impacts somehow after this IB
>up the flinch and nerf handling on snipers
>up the range on ARs depending on impact

we've got 3 months so im sure there will be more balancing patches coming

to be fair most of my recent raids have been with 1-2 people who have either never done it, or havent done it since before HM was released. So there's a lot of teaching going on and guaranteed wipes at daughters or oryx.

Sorry, my internet crapped out on me.

What do I do with the curious transceiver?

So yeah, did anyone want to do anything? about 20-30 min from now

Look up a guide

I think they just need to buff the higher impact ones so they can compete with the lower ones. For snipers they just need to reduce AA to like 30 max and as you say up the flinch and inaccuracy when getting shot while ADS. Higher impact ars could use some love also, the monte carlo archetype is potent but so many of them are shit, and the slow firing ones flat out suck.

>the shitter newfag made zippy and co wait 20 minutes until he said he won't rejoin

BTFO
T
F
O

lloll

Why'd they nerf sunsingers?

>Watching the flash in between runs of destiny.

>Every episodes starts with "I am Flash, the fastest man alive"
>Reverse flash from the future 1 is faster
>Reverse flash from the future 2 is faster
>Zoom from earth 2 is faster
>The flash from earth 2 is faster
>Trajectory is faster

I get "I am flash, the fifth fastest man alive" is kind of not catchy, but god damn, wouldn't you at some point just stop saying that shit all together?

I tried sending a message over PSN. I'm sorry Zippy, please don't hate me!

>Trials - CANCELLED
>Xur - GONE
Wat

What the hell is happening with this game?
I haven't played it for a few months.

Anyway, what's the date for Rise of Iron and will my huntard get a 4th subclass in it?

Yeah, I can see them all now.

Sucks that it seems like I'm struggling to get decent gear to do the nightfall.

Trials is off this weekend because there were too many people complaining of not being able to enter the matchmaking for it, which, not sure why fuck over people that can but whatever, probably question of proper matchmaking.

Xur is gone because its Sunday night, he's in Friday morning to Sunday morning.

So far Rise of Iron is just cited as "September" and no news of any new sub-classes. Doesn't seem likely either.

There aren't any new subclasses in Rise of Iron

>Its finally snowing in cosmodrome.
>And it only took booting the shit consoles.

>shitter
he only caused one wipe. not too bad if you ask me

I doubt that has anything to do with it. The new landing zone for the Cosmodrome literally loads up a different Cosmodrome, this time covered in snow and with the other areas connected on to it.

Now that PS360 are dropped, will they unlock the framerate?

The point is hes the fastest, then faster guys come, then he gets faster than them.
Its to shpw progression.
It is annoying though, but thats why i skip the intros.

fuck off m80
also any boners wanna last min grasp farm?

Yeah so 2/3

That's fine, don't worry about it.

If you're on tomorrow I'll help you get the oryx completion then.

He disconnected and his internet shat the bed, he tried to get back on and when he couldn't he let me know. It's whatever.

>not too bad
yea thats what happens when you have half of alpha team and noobish in your party

Also

Locked Raid GDoc.

If you want to post a team let me or Don know.

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nW7UZ8KxE4MTZfU87id0Orbig7J7g9WTUYhhC-A20Tg/edit#gid=0

Yeah, I'll be on tomorrow. Thanks.

Nah, it's probably gonna stay 30fps.

I bet Destiny 2 will stay 30fps.

wew

Room for me?

The new landing area lands you in the plaguelands, the entire cosmodrome is updated.

Yea

>The point is hes the fastest, then faster guys come, then he gets faster than them.
He was only faster than Reverse flash for a little bit while he was drugged, he wasn't faster than zoom, and the only way he's faster than trajectory is when she's not on druuuugz.

'no'

You might land in the Plaguelands but its a completely different instance of the Cosmodrome. If you land in the Steppes, its not snowed out.

are you really not on the day 1 team?

>'no'
What the actual fuck, are you twelve?

i cant wait until OmniNightfall is over so we can do fun things again instead of hoping for a gun that has multiple competitors that are easier to get

What type of team is that

Are alpha team dying?

what happened with Stuart Bae

the uncropped version of this image is so hot

>He thinks if he says "no" enough it'll stop it from making true.

Last-gen shitters, ladies and gentlement.

could you give me permission for the Xbone part?

>Monstar is actually ditching teacup for Apple
Savage af desu

>the xboner thinks its people

TOPPEST OF ALL MOTHERFUCKING KEKS

Nigga im faster than trajectory now that she Auschwitz'd herself.

yes

>Swole and Teoreos sit on the team bench for a whole year before getting a 1st team chance
tip top kek that's some cuck shit right there to be honest

So whats good in the crucible now? pulse rifles?

I had a dream of having time control power, slowing down the time just enough for her to see everything in super fast motion like she was ultra slow, then flipping her around, fucking her mid-air for days, then resuming time letting her drop on the ground exhausted and asked her if that was fast enough for her. :^)

Nigga didn't you see the new screenshots? Do you genuinely believe Bungo created an entirely new existing cosmodrome just so they could cover it in some snow?

J U S T

>KSA
praise Allah

>that shitty quality
are you playing on 480p??

I think someone's got you beat.

defconwarningsystem.com/

This is the DEFCON Warning System. Alert status for 9:43 P.M., Sunday, June 19th, 2016. Condition code is Yellow. DEFCON 3.

There are currently no imminent nuclear threats against the United States at this time, however the situation is considered fluid and can change rapidly.

Multiple sources have confirmed unusual strategic activity in the United States and Russia. At this time, we are unable to ascertain what exactly has caused such a reaction.

Information coming to the DEFCON Warning System indicates high level maneuvers to defuse whatever situation is occurring. We have very little information beyond this.

At this time, U.S. and Russian forces are in the air, likely moving to control points. We have no reports of any engagements. Domestic assets are moving into defensive positions.

>tfw nuclear winter before you get to experience Cosmodrome winter

COME AND TAKE IT

>only activity i saw is cali
Cali getting nuked, beyond all the civi deaths, would only be sad due to the loss of disney land and some tech companies.
If its anything though i would say that russia is gonna get radiated to fuck like its 1986.

High rates of fire. Shooting twice as fast as the other guy trumps shooting better.

Taking old areas and dressing them up has been Bungies MO for a long time. It could go either way but making a new instance separate from the Cosmodrome and including updated versions of the Divide/Rocket Yard will help reduce the amount of testing needed with spawn, balance and ai path finding. With Destiny 2 being pushed back RoI is a rushed project to fill the dead air.

where can i find more info on this? all the news is still covering that nba game. i wanna know if i will die or not

I took a SS of a twitch stream

>d will help reduce the amount of testing needed with spawn, balance and ai path finding.
Don't, don't do that, you don't know who you're talking to so when you pretend to know how shit works you only make it obvious how retarded your entire argument is.

>Nobody is in Heroic Matchmaking
Life is suffering

Anyone want to farm grapes from Malok?
Ozyemdias

I feel like roi was to be a year 2 dlc, but got pushed back for any of a multitude of reasons.
Dont know why exactly, but its how i feel.
It at least should have been a year 2 dlc and not the start of year 3.
Which is probably going to be very sparse for content.

Ill help champ

Which one /dg/

Right has better perks
Left has a better scope and no recoil

>tfw living in cali
if you see me stop posting in the thread then you know what happened

Yea, rip straylostisotope

stability feels bad on SRs m8
but scopes are everything on SRs

>cali

youtu.be/IVXJmfd3cmg

You should tell me what did Pandox do to win you back

>9 (nine) bullets per mag

they're both shit

Neither.

>zippy cant shotgun someone in the face properly

when was the last time any of you saw a No Land Beyond out of an engram? I for the life of me can't get it. Tell me /dg/ what must i do?

Crota's End, it has a higher drop rate there because it's a TDB exotic.