New product 3pm est

So Musk is announcing a new product soon. What is it?

>mfw still haven't died on Mars yet

>claims to be a tech genius guru
>plans on dying

A few months ago he said full automation was going to be announced soon. Maybe this is it? Seems doubtful though as that would beg a bigger event...so maybe just a regular software update for the Tesla cars.

Better to accept death and strive for better then to be like kurzweil and lie to yourself about living forever.

for you.

If I take that inhaler away, will you die?

Solar Roofing.

Come on Musk. Tell us.

Looks like we have to wait until 3:30 now.

Space Zeppelins

Dragon dildo you and charge your phone with.

>Model S is getting a 100kWh battery pack
Fucking useless.

>dude space rockets lmao
>dude electric cars lmao
another "the future is now" boy's daydream kind of thing

I am putting my money on this guy being correct.

Hilarious.
Hot money poured in here all day, and most of that gain disappeared in the last half hour of trading.

Finally my electric pickup truck ffs

gonna need SpaceX merger now cause TSLA is going to the MOOOOON

Liquid thorium phone batteries

Announcement:
>Our batteries now last almost as long as a tank of gas... if you buy a $20,000 upgrade
>Also, our $100,000 cars drive fast, but not as fast as a few other cars.

TSLA is the dogecoin of stocks.

excuse me, prease.
what other $100,000 car is faster again,
I forgot heh heh

>implying meme stock is not best stock

Its my favourite type desu. You just buy before or at begining of hype, wait a few weeks and then sell. Made bank on pokemon go even though it was obvious that it was never going to be such a money maker, pulled out making 25% profit. If you cant into pumps and dumps you have learned nothing on biz.

>Made bank on pokemon go
how to spot a role player , by Anne Onamis

muh electricity, petrol bad, combustions real bad for earth. muh dream, buy green. You don't need profits if you believe. heeerp derp

Bought some nintendo stocks few months before release because one of my autistic friends was talking about how super hiped this game is going to be and asking me which stock he should invest in to make money on it and because its an old friend I looked into it. Also stay cucked, if you cant forsee obvious trends doensn’t mean that nobody else can.

wow bro I like this character what his name?

should i waste my time blowing u out with fact, and risk that u just keep plowing forward with bullshit , or just ignore you?

here ill do both.

>gets lucky 2 times, then 3rd burns through his money

Good luck gambling

Solar roofing would be sick.