/bbg/ - Bloodborne General

Cooperator Edition

Silencing Blanked: >Patch 1.09 Info
jp.playstation.com/op/bloodborne/news/2015/12/update109.html

>Accessing the DLC
bloodborne-wiki.com/2015/09/the-old-hunters.html
Note: If the eye isn't showing up, go to: Settings > Playstation Network/Account Management > Restore Licenses

>Co-Op & PvP
bloodbell.com/
Official PvP Chalice: hizzngr3 (Pthumeru Root)
/bbg/ Fight Club:
Pthumeru - n6rc9jh8
Loran - jjpkdcgd
Isz - 9v8qndas
(every Saturday 6pm EST, general rules:imgur.com/1RjNbF4)

>Resources Pastebin - Planners, Calculators, Spreadsheets, Stats Info, Where to go next in BB, Guide Scans & Wikis
pastebin.com/aNR8TXUr

>Chalice Pastebin - General Info, Glyphs for Gems, Best Gems Setups, Multiplayer & Speedrunning
pastebin.com/489M5NBv

>Media Pastebin - OSTs, Concept Art & Screenshots
pastebin.com/t8byCxfj

>Beasthood & Claws Info
pastebin.com/jnbs35ZX

>Wheel, Fight Club, Arc 101 & other Misc. Info
ssjnugget.imgur.com

first for the pure vilebloods.

Second for DISGUSTING VILEBLOOD FILTH

Also second for wheel

Rifle Spear.

>wheel

I like bloodborne

It's been patched, user

git dealt

Rifle. Spear.

looking for wheels in NG++ cathedral ward ringing in the big thunderdome filled with giants
pass is "bbg"

Wheels, you say? I'm on my way.

Archibald if you don't open this door I swear I'm gonna burn your workshop to fucking char.

Good luck faggot I'm hidden behind 12 tiny tonitrus's.

Do any other gems restore HP or just the tear stone?

i've upgraded my wheel from +8 to +10
let us purge more beasts and kin
i'll ring in the forbidden woods

Need help @ Ailing Loran L3 please
Pass is bbg1

I mean the Reiterpallasch is right there...

Powder Kegs

Setting up now

Anyone willing to help with Martyr? Outside the boss room, password is "crown". Also, if you don't mind, please equip the "impurity" rune for vermin

What a surprise! Me too user!

>tfw From will never patch in the yharnam bridge to cathedral ward shortcut

Why even include that whole area and the locked door then.

Mind the spiders! I'm by the fog.

i have fallen into that bird pit in NG, NG+, and NG++ now
do you want me to return to the lamp or wait here?

This character is on NG+4 and I do not want to put up with that town right now. If you could make your way to the lamp, that would be lovely.

Good stuff thanks

I'm glad you asked.

nws

omw. Ringing at fog

>ywn go on sickass road trips between areas with daddy gascan, eileen, and doll

I made it back, then silenced my bell and when I tried to re-ring realized I had no insight left from upgrading my wheel. Went to go get grabbed by amy, on my way back with a little more eyes.

Last thread's wordcloud.

>fuck vit like people
>lucifer holy shit

heh

>lucifer holy shit

>garbage vileblood nigger summon
truth

>finished doll
lewd

>Gehrman saw frenzy know lore

>Lucifer Shit

i went ahead and upgraded every weapon in the game to +6 with the blood souls
ringing at byrgenwerth lamp in ng++, pass is bbg anyone is welcome to join

>over 1615 damage in one hit

aw jeez
i tried to dodge a spider jump but got blocked by another spider and counterhit

So I know I'm bad at video games, but the hitboxes in this game infuriate me. Also are there Cooldowns or anything on parries? I attempt to parry Gerhman in the same frame each time, and 80% of the time the parry will fail or will pop as he's launching me into the air.

>host gets layed the fuck out, face in the ground
>doesn't even move
>casually fades away

If you land the parry on the hit as it connects with you, you'll still get launched. You're not immune to damage when you parry.

Yes but the parry shot goes off before his attack animation happens. Is there a point in animations where no matter what the damage will land 100%? Shouldn't is stop the scythe before it hits you or whatever.

Oh yeah, it's like how some heavy weapons work in this game; after a certain point of vulnerability, the attack gets super armour and can tank through most forms of interruption. You'll get it when Gehrman tricks his BB, but not when it's untricked, for example.

Gunshots have start-up (10f, or 1/3rd of a second) and bullets have travel time. It's possible to fire your gun before getting hit, but then get hit before the bullet lands.

Also his pull in, I can't seem to dodge it. Even if I side step or dodge out he still seems to turn towards me and catch me mid swing. I'm guessing I'm just dodging to early.

how?

The pull in is perfectly dodgeable. You need to become proficient.

Reminder that executioners are the worst covenant from a bonus perspective

but the best covenant from a PvP perspective

Ahh...

Kos, or some say, Kosm.

>vilebloods
>pure

gehrman is dead, NG++ complete, platinum trophy acquired. what now?

Why kosm tho

If it's actually kos or kosmos

why not kosmo instead

New character, pvp build

how?

besides being able to purge unsuspecting vilebloods

please, someone shop a picture of Kosm on the cover of a Cosmopolitan

Do ridiculous costume builds and go screw with other people

Can bosses drop offshape gems?

Does anyone know how blood gems interact with the Wheel's tricked form? Do gems increase damage then the Wheel increases it again, or is it the other way around? I want to know if other gems are viable besides nourishing.

Pretty sure they do but it might depend on what you're trying to farm for.

For example Amygdala or the boss Brainsucker?

Probably but the odds of an off shape dropping are super shit so its pretty much never worth trying to specifically farm for one unless you have far too much time on your hands

My guess is that at some point in development, they wanted to do Dark Souls 1 style world design where you couldn't warp from the start. So having two bridges between central and cathedral with a different boss on each one made perfect since, since there are NPCs and dialogue and stuff that requires you to travel back and forth between them.

Once they scrapped that idea and gave you warping from the start, there was no reason for that door to ever be unlockable.

99 Arc build

>be a chalice dungeon cooperator
>people ALWAYS summon you for the boring stuff like Amygdala and Bloodletting Beast instead of the fun stuff like queen Yharnam and Elder
Don't you fuckers have a bit of mercy for your fellow confederates

Stop being an idiot then by using the SRRC. Instead make the chalice you want to co-op, stand in it, and ring your bell.

And never get summoned.

I got summoned constantly.

twink who uses frc chalice dungeon gems

so you finally payed the psn? will we be as fortunate as to see your awesome BL in the arena?

I had PS+ until about a week or two ago. I haven't had enough time to play recently, and the games I have been playing are offline (just finished Nights of Azure) so I couldn't justify the cost of renewing. The only reason I kept renewing it for as long as I did was because of the PS+ games, but they have been absolute shit for several months in a row now.

Besides, my SKL character is my PvP character. That is the only one you would see in FCs.

Given the amount of time you spend shitposting here l can't believe you don't have to play

Also, isn't bloodborne enough reason to renew the ps+? l mean, if l spent half the time you do on this board, seeing all the other people pvping and cooping together l would be dying to do that too

I can take my phone or labtop with me. I can't take my PS4. Plus, the next game on my backlog is an offline game too.

Anyone willing to help out with Laurence?

Pass: reflux

Anyone? I'd like to know if using my 9.1% arcane up +72.5 flat arcane gem is worth it on the Wheel.

no one?

sure gimme a sec to boot up

should i bring in Valtr while we're at it?

Unless someone else is interested as well

Pass on the npc, what level are you?

RIP

ringing

That wasn't as rough as i thought.
Sharing aggro is a wonderfull thing.
Thanks man!

np famalam

Anyone able to help me tackle the Orphan? My asshole has been reamed enough for my liking

Pass is bbg

omw, gonna ring at fog

Sure, just a sec

God farming for good fire radials is suffering. To this day I still have trouble with the fucking dog because he just takes so damn long to kill. I'm doing ~540 per hit before a broken leg with the wheel and it just feels like his health never ends.

He dies in 3 to 4 minutes with the Nose Bop strategy. If you are being aggressive with the leg strategy then he should go down even quicker.

Thank you kindly Maclauren. Got him right after he got you. Jolly good show

All good. Thought I could risk tanking out a last hit or two before beating him

You should wait for the third lad who said he'd join next time though

>Once they scrapped that idea and gave you warping from the start, there was no reason for that door to ever be unlockable.

Not really any reason for it to be permanently sealed either... They could've just made it another "does not open from this side" on the Cleric Beast side.

>I had PS+ until about a week or two ago.

I asked you to duel three weeks ago and you said then that you'd let it expire a month or two prior.

>Not really any reason for it to be permanently sealed either
You're wrong, Gilbert tells you the reason.

It's baffling how people don't understand that going to the bridge first and then to the sewers is part of Gilbert's questline.
Doing so actually expands his dialogue and gives you insights on what's going on in Yharnam.

The Nose Bop strategy? I've just been dodging his head swipes and doing a dodge R1 into either the right or left leg. I still get caught by some of his delayed bites and slams sometimes though.

If you get a good radial pop some arcane abyssals for arc up.

But it's a thin wooden door dammit!

I've found that cold abyssals, especially with the the secondary effect of a flat amount of whatever element I'm using, are crazy good. Even on the LHB, which already has great scaling, a 22.6 ARC scaling +14 fire damage gem outdoes a similar 26-ish% fire gem.