Dark Brotherhood DLC is out!
elderscrollsonline.com/en-gb/dlc/darkbrotherhood
youtu.be/xrIdDh7_TBw

One Tamriel announced:
elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/2016/06/12/matt-firors-message-from-be3

>Latest patch notes
forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/patch-notes

>Sales and deals
dlgamer.us/download-the_elder_scrolls_online-pc_games-p-19435.html (authorized reseller)
kinguin.net/es/catalogsearch/result/index/?q=elder scrolls online (some anons have been using it without issues so far)

>Online lore portal and map
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Online:Online
esomap.uesp.net/

>UI addons for PC
esoui.com/addons.php

>Assorted links
teso-rp.com/
esoacademy.com/
eso-fashion.com/

>/tesog/ Guilds
[PC NA] message @clv for invite
[PC EU] message @the_kyrox for invite
[PS4 NA and EU] message PSN: kibukj. There is also an ESOG PSN community.

>We have a Discord open for every platform:
discord.gg/0zy535yopcQNGH6I

>Platform poll:
strawpoll.me/10281492

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/tesonline
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Congratulation, you got what you deserved thinking you could best a daedric prince in his own realm.

/unstuck, log out. Log in, and while he's speaking run into the middle of the pit. He will just stand there for a few minutes, but after some time the animation will kick in and the fight will continue.

About how long would you say it takes to kick in?

Maybe 5-10 mins. I have no idea what or how it's triggered. I just walked around in the pit until he had enough.

>that butt slap when making a guar mount sprint
10/10 worth every funbuck.

Careful bump. Why are these threads so slow before the 1st 100 replies?

We are all too busy playing the game

There's always a party down at Rawl'Kha

I love how you becomea vampire. Lamae Bal is just perfect.
>My beautiful abomination, how you shine in the dark :3

FLYYYYYIN FLYYYYYYIN IN THE SKY
CLIFF RACER

Don't you die on me

what's all that about? fucking creepy...

Hey first character lvl 10 here. What's the most effective way of levelling blacksmithing, it feel like it takes forever...

Dismantle shit. Higher level stuff will give more Inspiration (crafting XP) so keep leveling and breaking down that trash.

Daggerfall's workshop has a dozen blacksmith items to be stolen without no one noticing, fill your inventory by relogging and deconstruct them, you should launder them first if you can, so they give more xp (I think)

servers going down?

Thanks, I was getting tired of crafting toothpicks

ye

you should check the official forums to see which days the server goes down

Just dismantle stuff as you go about doing the other quest. Until you're level 50 in blacksmithin there's very little reason, if any, to sell instead of dismantle stuff you don't use.

>log in for te first time today
>I won't be able to log in later and I have to get the riding lesson
>"Server is going down in one minute"
>PANIC
>tfw I managed to get it a couple seconds before it went down

>finish updating after not playing for over a year
>server down :^)
Is Werewolf still rape mode or did they nerf it?

WW is very effective for PVE and somewhat effective in PvP. It still rapes like madman but can be countered with fighters guild abilities or just nuking the cunt before he can hope to get a jump on you.

What is the best way to get AP as a tank?

Looks like it. The key to rip and tear is to buff you up like crazy before you decide to fuck shit up.

> twitter.com/tesonline
> patch maintenance
What patch?

when is it going to be over RRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Have they posted an estimate for when servers come up again? Can't find one.

Some guy in my guild said routine maint is usually like 2.5 hours.

> All these faggots posting builds that's all legendary 160 cp sets.
I'm seriously considering making a youtube channel with builds that allows you to play all the dungeons as a pick-up player with blue, maybe purple, 150 cp gear with training as your only trait. Casuals are players as well.

do it

I did all normal dungeons as a healer with just dropped gear until I was v16 (before DB). I agree that you don't need much better gear for veteran dungeons either, just the right skills and knowing what you're doing.

>come home from work
>time to play eso
>maintenance

haha sissy

completely possible.
could anyone do it? yes.
do i want to severely gimp myself to the tune of ~15k dps? no.
yes, casuals play this game too, but endgame build guides purposefully min/maxed do not cater to them.
if you're so inclined to run cp150 blue training items, watching videos on maximizing performance with that setup will not help.

>Matt Firor confirmed that an Argonian Dungeon Pack and character customising barber shop would arrive in August, while the much-requested addition of player housing would be added in "the first quarter of next year".

>Firor says that Zenimax is aiming to release multiple, smaller DLC packs to cater to players who return to the game intermittently, creating something akin to 'episodes' for the game

ign.com/articles/2016/06/15/e3-2016-the-elder-scrolls-online-to-receive-new-dungeons-customisation-and-housing-dlc

>smaller DLC packs

If this means no more DLC with the size of Orsinium I'll lose my shit. It's the best zone in the whole game.

Did the server go down on time tonight/today?

"should" be back up in two hours

Casuals can read the builds and use lower quality versions of those items. Skill and stat placement can be changed or casuals can do whatever the fuck they want and run regular vet dungeons with zero problems as long as their builds aren't fucked stat and skill wise.

If their attributes and skills are shit it is their fault t b h

The only people this will upset are people who don't already pay for ESO+

I tried to play and game told me it was an outdate client. So expect a patch which I don't know how big it'll be.

>[JEWING INTENSIFIES]

>there are people in this very thread who think that ESO is anywhere near jew status

I am gonna run two months of eso plus and buy a dlc.

Which has the best content / price ratio?

Are people actually sad about eso+? I think eso has the best payment model that any mmo has ever had as you don't HAVE to pay to play, but if you want more/different content then you will need to pay for it. The money really helps the devs keep the quality or make it better. If it was only buy to play the quality would drop
see: gw2

If you are gonna buy eso+, why don't you decide for yourself? But objectively orsinium has the most content.

>UPDATING

>God of Schemes: Fixed an issue with this quest that could result in your character not being lifted off the ground, or becoming stuck in Molag Bal’s hand.

It better fucking work

I was just about to paste that here for stuckbro

You're too slow

c'mon step it up

I will try to play as much as possible but I am a casul scum and kinda scared that I might not manage to experience every dlc and miss out on some great stuff.

I'll start with orsinium then.

So how often does the PC guild do shit together or is everyone too busy actually having a life and shit to do?

it says updating but I can't see any numbers. how big is the update? if it is too long am gonna go for a swim.

Mine is at 444mb at the moment

481mb and change.

So, with the vet rank removal, ALL the fucking remaining Cadwell's gold zones after Auridon are gonna be champ 160 for me (EP)? Are any fucking DLC zones higher? And for getting Rubedite I gotta to the DLC zones? This seriously takes out the motivation for doing all the remaining quests like I planned to do...

It's getting there, bit by bit

So for endgame gear crafting do you just make the basic version of what you want and then upgrade it?

Go play any F2P MMO and tell me ESO is bad by comparison.

>This seriously takes out the motivation for doing all the remaining quests like I planned to do...
Why? For me it was the opposite, playing on an alt and doing gold directly feels way better now when everything is 160cp, meaning I'll still be levelling cp at a decent rate.

>i need it all and i need it NOW
c'mon dude, enjoy the game, not the rewards. If you don't then by all means leave.

Mate at least I wasn't asking for the fastest way to grind to 50 via mobs...

>encouraging intrinsic rewards in an MMO
As an explorefag and a RPfag I feel sorry for numbersfags, they're never going to enjoy an MMO as much as I do.

>implying subscription = better
No. Actually hiring competant devs and a writing team that knows what the fuck they're doing, when they're doing it and how they're doing it is why ESO manages to do things so well. An user posted a Pax East video a few threads back where they explain their quest-writing process and it's pretty strikingly different from, say, the GW2 devs talking about how they do their stories and design content around it. There's a world of difference in how prepared and structured ZOS sounds compared to Anet.

There's another B2P game that I'd consider about on-level with ESO in terms of quality content/writing design and that's The Secret World. They put out really good stuff and do it fairly consistently. They also offer a sub but I doubt it brings them a huge amount of money because TSW feels like it has a fairly small, niche playerbase I imagine most MMO players bounce right off the game the moment they run into a quest where they actually have to do some legwork, think and maybe run a google search or two. and I'd bet GW2 earns more in microtransactions tha TSW does off subs or it's own cash shop - but GW2 still manages to put out much less content, with much lower quality because the dev team just isn't as focused as ZOS or Funcom.

tldr; B2P isn't a bad model (especially not B2P with a good sub plan where you feel like you're well rewarded for subbing like ESO+) and no amount of money is going to fix a dev team that has no drive or direction beyond occasionally popping out some cash-shop shinies or a mediocre event every two weeks.

>character customising barber shop would arrive in August
WHY
HOW HARD IS IT TO ADD THIS

TSW is fucking terrible as an MMO but the writing and world building is godly. They wasted it by not making it a single player RPG.

In order to get fishing achievements, do all the trophy fish have to be caught by one character or is it account wide?

Do we know when the next official crown sale will be?

Double patch? Mine had finished, but then it needed to patch again. Odd.

Same here.

I don't say that sub=better, but it's a good way for devs to measure players interest in the game and that way encourages them to work harder. What i mostly am looking forwards to is that they would upgrade their servers as the ping is somewhat annoying but not game breaking, and being used to WoWs good netcode and even better server hardware doesn't help at all in that matter. But as long as the game encourages players to be stacked in one zone/city there will always be lag.

Achievements are character-specific as are the rewards.

that's retarded

I fucking love TSW.
While I like TSW's writing better, I think the questing both in TSW and ESO are great.

That stamblade in latest lefty video, no invis waaat!?

The dye station colors granted for achievements appear to be account-wide though.

Is this game worth the time?
I played Guild wars 2 which was boring af,and i played it literally since release,tried out other mmorpg games while playing it,and they are all shit compared to gw2.
But gw2 is boring af.
Did play black desert for 3 months,thats like longest time i spent in other mmorpg beside gw2.
So TESO is good?

I have this issue with RPG's and especially MMO's where I can't decide which class I should stick to at first (I'll end up making tons of alts later regardless but don't want to start straight away) and it's happening again.

In TES games my favorite archtype has always been a sort of Nightblade. I like stealth and I like magic so that's what I went for. But what I find lacking are the big flashy spells I enjoy magic for, I'm still early in the game but I mostly feel like an Assassin and none of the skills in Siphon which are more caster oriented seem very interesting.

Does Nightblade get what I'm missing (with the appropriate build) later on or will I always just feel like an Assassin? Should I give Sorcerer a try instead?
How much does race choice matter if I know I'm going for a Magick based build, should I always go for Breton or Altmer for those racial passives?

I got bored by BDO after a week or so. TESO has pretty good quets for an MMO, and the zones are pretty varied for the most part.

My update borked, something in client got broken and had to run a repair scan. Now downloading 6gb's. Thank you ZoS you dicks.

Gonna try this warden templar build I found on fattias. Fingers crossed it's fun.

When you ran the game, it came up as an error?

I've got insider information next TES will be set in the provinces of Elsweyr and Valenwood.

But user we already have Valenwood and Elswyer in ESO

Morrowing

Bethesda will fuck it up.
If it's Valenwood, they will fuck up the Green Pact.
If it's Elsweys, they will fuck up sixteen(17)different breeds of khajiit

The content for the monthly subscription is still pretty immense. Keep your bait for fishing achievments.

In two months you can just complete them all and then decide. I'd say DB is just for shits and giggles, same goes for the Thieves guild. Not to fool you, I love them both but in terms of repeatable content I'd say Imperial City or Orsinium.

You know, when I played back in the days with veteran ranks I had this bitter taste in my mouth as if it was pointless to make more than one character as I hated to fucking grind. Then! I realized that you need jack shit to be able to enjoy the game. It still felt like a waste of time but now with VRs removed, I can play more than one character and make progress from which my account benefits. How cool is that. Tl;dr: 2.4 patch made the game a real thrill for me once again.

If you ain't min/maxing then the class doesn't really matter. It gives you a few nice bonuses but this is the Elder of Scrolls and we want our characters to be pretty and cool right? I have the same weakness as you in a way that I can't stop making alts and decide what to play. I made Dunmer DK in order to be able to play tank/stam dd as well as mag dd and I must say it's great. Also, the game is very skill-based so even if someone has better racial passives than you, you can outshit him. I say make both and while progressing towards cap you can decide which one you like more and have both maxed.

Nah client crashed while I attempted at the first update. Not sure what happened but downloading away.

The game gained popularity only becaue they dropped the forced subscription, if they make it mandatory the b2p version would become not more than a low quality demo and the game will die again.

They're just too greedy to keep it really b2p

off heal

mandatory sub and small dlc's are completely different things. This game will never have a "mandatory" sub otherwise it would already have it.

As I said, they're making the experiencies differ a lot, it's starting to feel like a demo

That's bullshit though. You can buy the main game, buy the DLCs, and never buy anything else and you're fine. The lack of the crafting bag does not equate to demo. Nothing like a demo. A demo would be something the size of the 1-2 introduction islands.

They removed the mandatory sub for the console release. Otherwise console players would have to pay two subs. ESO and Xbox Live/PSN

This is a good way to put it desu. I don't mind DB (really don't like TG though) but I hope they make other expansions morr in line with Orsinium and IC. Like it feels like things from DB and TG will remain in their respective expansions so they feel very segregated from the main game. I don't imagine TG or DB style quests ever turning up anywhere else in other expansions because I suppose they can't really.

>gotta love these +180hour demos
I'm not even at 160cp yet and i've played that much OF THE BASE GAME CONTENT.
Do you even think before you post?

Oh and add to that, i've only ever done 2 dungeon runs if you don't count public dungeons.

>Wow I can't believe this game only has 300 hours of content without spending more money, fucking demos

Yeah, and i can't belive THEY called Zenimax greedy.