Jiwan is for NA RP
Windrest is for EU
Ebon Hall is for EU RP

>/bnsg/ Clans Info
pastebin.com/8urMNZNG

>BnS Resources (somewhat outdated)
pastebin.com/CgLYrude

>Soul Shield and Gear Cheat Sheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1JOQK34BUTR_55XwnbJOk388gjokrtLZFdhi3vIwXjZc/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=2044868321

>Automated Equipment Suggestions
bnscoffee.com/

>Mods
pastebin.com/Zcb5fwHX

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

www88.zippyshare.com/v/Hmaklkou/file.html
bnstree.com/FM?build=5001000255322563238131125213943125011106332513323533241322633124941239322373241011
bnstree.com/FM?build=500800025552256323813126523125213943123832250111063325133235333002212011241322633124941239322373241011
webmshare.com/D3mgz
bnstree.com/WL?build=500100245052020312203101131800321703131011060410905107021050210403230031
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for Sunflowers.

Most obnoxious 4man Yeti spam NA #1093867, need one more. It could be you.

xth for dummies

does anything ever get typed in your clan chat

Crimson #1

Proper FM rotation:

lmb>c>v (f if fire fury readies at this point) from here being your basic anmation cancelling combo of lmb>rmb>2, once burn needs to be reapplied this part varies from boss to boss: if you can cc the boss you 3 and then x, if the boss mechanics require you to save your 3 or it simply cannot be cc'd you just use your x to reapply burn. At this point you go back to animation cancelling and then apply burn for the third time with wildfire, now that you've used all three of your burn application skills you use 1 to apply burn and then use every other burn application skill off cd only when burn needs to be reapplied, throughout the rest of the fight you follow this and ONLY drop meteor when the boss is in a phase where it is not going to move out of it or you are the one with aggro and hold him in it yourself. At any point in the fight where fire fury is available replace your 2 with it to ready fire orbits and use dual dragons whenever available so that it is always on cooldown.

where is the space bar

Who is the cutest BNS?

Xth for why do I even try anymore

right here

It's been used once or twice to help add accounts, but there isn't much use talking to yourself.

It's done. I remember some people were interested in presets I made so here you go:

www88.zippyshare.com/v/Hmaklkou/file.html

This quite literally tqhwyf.

are you quiting, tup?

>mfw I will never get the combinations down cuz I button mash

Thank you very much!!

Going by this i was doing things mostly right minus using wildfire. Didnt know about this one

Tup, don't go.

theres no need to get your burn application skills on CD, using impact every time you need to re-apply is the best way with replacing 2 with your f skill or inferno, or any other damage spell

lmb>rmb>2 is literally the bread and butter of the FM sustained DPS, any variation from this and you literally lose DPS

im not saying you always have to be doing that, making sure to CC when you need to and sheath

please do not use wildfire
it is always a dps loss over using 1

I said for warlock, as in what would their rotation look like.

You do know that wildfire does not apply burn right?
It extends it. When you hit wildfire your next 3 (5 if you put 2 points in it) attacks will refresh burn making it last 4 seconds.
It is a waste of 2 points and dps when you could have just hit 1 (preferably HM 1).
X should not be saved for burn either every second you leave it off cooldown you are losing dps. It should only be used when you have 5 stacks of ember though.

Maintaining the Dragonblaze buff is a dps gain most likely, but no ones should really care about that until we get elemental accessories.

This is a build I would recommend to any fresh 50 hm 1 FM and you ignore the wildfire part of my rotation until you get one more point to put into the skill
bnstree.com/FM?build=5001000255322563238131125213943125011106332513323533241322633124941239322373241011

This is the build I use at 50 hm 8
bnstree.com/FM?build=500800025552256323813126523125213943123832250111063325133235333002212011241322633124941239322373241011

If you are consistent with your animation cancelling and follow this rotation (keep in mind I play at 120-200 ping most of the time) you can achieve silent ani cancelling on your blazing beams and awakened dual dragons. (I could upload sound webms for example but I would need some time)

Putting a single point into wildfire allows you to extend the duration of burn by four seconds so it is important that you use it right before the burn runs out and not after.

Sorry user, I tried to keep it simple.

STOP THE MEMES

Inferno does more damage than impact, wildfire does more damage over time than impact, neither of these are a dps loss and as for short fuse I prefer to use it on cd before a meteor so I don't have to use impact to apply burn during the meteor and you can dps the entire time instead as a result.

woops, my bad, looks like i replied to the wrong one, i think i was trying to reply to you though,i think what i meant to say to you was

i don't really know for sure, i got my warlock to 49 literally being brain dead and keeping my leech and snare on cooldown to trigger helix and bombard

cant really help you there

NA Asura4 and Nexus4

>wildfire does more damage over time than impact
No it doesn't it has a fucking 0.80ap modifier times that by 5 and it's no where close to impact or inferno.

disgusting

>tfw you will never be noticed by Luu

its not a meme when its true kid

dont you mean Ruu

0.80*5 vs 1.00+(0.30*5)
wildfire does more

>Tfw the magic 8ball said I would be noticed by nuffin
It's been almost 5 hours now. I've been lied to

Actual Proper Way To Play FM:
Accidentally get locked out of boss.
Don't participate.

Warlock is a lot more about managing your cooldowns than following a set rotation. You wanna try to get as many wingstorms out as possible, even if that means holding leech for a few seconds to get off a wingstorm, or something around those lines.

In terms of actual rotation, there's a lot of spamming 4, f and rmb, you'll basically constantly be using those 3 (Unless as stated above you want to hold leech for a bit, since leech is also bound to F).

In terms of an ideal opener you'll probably want to open with summoning thrall, 2, follow it with v and immediate f (leech) into spamming 4, f and rmb until you've gotten out 5 wingstorms, then 3 for 2/5 ticks, tab for soulburn (won't interrupt your 3), v and then v again (since soulburn resets your cooldowns) into mashing 4 f and rmb.

This was really messily written because it's really late but it's all I can do.

ded game... ded thred......

>3 points in beam
>3 points in meteor
>3 points in sheath
>3 points in short fuse

disgusting

alternatively:
open up on the boss with short fuse, inferno and meteors to pull aggro and die so you can sit out the fight and make dinner

or don't play with a shit tank

but how will you die if you dont play with a shit tank, user?

I don't remember the exact buttons but I could get around 14 dragons mixed with 2 right clicks in a row as a starter, with soulburn. If you don't have double dragons, use helix.

After the starter it's all about how you can maximize insta-casting dragons.

To clarify, this is the opener for the Dragon Helix build, which is the most prevalent one and will be for a good while. (I don't have any experience playing Dragoncall)

>you will never watch Remu peck seeds outside your workplace's window.

I can't go on.

Do you really not have HM impact?
It makes this not true.

Forgot to mention for the fire tab in my build you run parry against any boss that doesn't require cc mechanics and spec heatwave accordingly to bosses that do. Also short clip of silent ani cancelling as bonus
webmshare.com/D3mgz

I don't have the HM skills to put the points anywhere else so I may as well do something with them.

Blazing palm is the only HM skill that I have, also considering most people playing FM now did not play FM originally they do not have the money to be spending on HM skills instead of prioritizing their gear first. So wildfire would still apply as a dps increase to just about everyone here.

Who is the cutest FM

there are plenty of places to put those points into

How many people are clanless on Mushin right now? I'm going to make a clan called Discucks.

Just hit me up with your IGN here and I'll toss you an invite.

WHERE ARE ALL THE LYNBOIS?! POST THEM GODDAMN IT

That's ok I figured it was something like that
Well, it sounds a bit more complicated than FM (although there are some replies making it seem to eek out the most of FM does take skill as well, but that is still being contested it seems)

If only the game was more alt friendly, but I'm curious what exactly makes it so alt unfriendly? As it's said alot but not really elaborated on.

Side note: What would the "cookie cutter" fm build be?

[alerted rabbit noises]

Why is Cinderlands so boring?

How do I get in the opposite faction camp in SSP?. It's there like a safe route or something?

It's big and you don't have a lot of stamina yet

Climb the tree. Float to tent.

Both of these assume HM versions of the skills. Dragoncall is best for higher ping, Helix is best for low ping.

For Dragoncall, always use your resets, there's literally no reason to save them. Never use Imprison until Leech has ended (as you're trying to get maximum uptime on instant cast Calls). Your goal is to constantly reduce the CD with Rupture and RMB. Your opener will look like Tab, 2, hard cast 4, hard cast V (press 4 again this point if you manage to crit with your first 4, obviously. Rupture every WS proc, any extra time you have remaining is used on RMB before the next RMB proc), try to Leech and SB at the same time. Keep in mind that around this time your Thrall will usually use Nether Pulse, so you want to wait for it to be over before Leeching. After SB/Leech is over, use Imprison for resets. As said before, you don't want to use it during Leech/SB.

Optimal rotation, no explanations, assuming DC resets every time you crit and ignoring Nether Pulse would look something like this: TAB, 2, 4, V, 4, LEECH, SB, 4, V, 4, F, RB, RB, F, RB, RB, F, RB, RB, 4, RB, RB, 4, RB, RB, F, etc. The RBs timings might be unclear, but you're basically just using them whenever they're available for instant cast, you don't have a Dragoncall, Rupture or Wingstorm available. Every F is 3 seconds off DC, every RMB is 1 second off.

For Helix, which I don't play because my ping isn't able to 4f44f44f44, your goal is to basically have near-constant uptime on Wingstorm, so that you can land as many 4s and RMBs as possible. With the HM Rupture, assuming everything crits, you can land a Helix, a Rupture, and another Helix, inbetween Wingstorm procs. As well as any extra RMBs your ping allows as an added bonus. For Helix, your 3 is more important as you actually reset it with SB in your opening, and you don't actually mind using it during your Leech if, for some reason, you don't have a Wingstorm going. Wingstorm will be much easier to keep up in future patches.

who drew this
also have my shitty lyn boi

>cookie cutter FM build
see the HM 1 build here Warlock is definitely the most complex when it comes down to it but FM has a more complex rotation over every melee class that isn't KFM
of course this is all entirely from a pve standpoint and the pve in this game isn't particularly difficult so no class is truly hard to play

I KNEW YOU WERE SHIT BUT NOT THIS SHIT HOLY SHIT MY MAN

I don't know exactly what it is that makes some FM's better than others, since I don't have experience with the class. I think it's simply the fact that because Warlock is based around cooldown resetting that you have a more complex opener.

A lot of it will become second nature rather quickly.

The reason this game isn't alt-friendly is because it's one big gold sink. Huge amounts of sunk costs for each character to gear up, and there's no way to "transfer" the gear, or liquidate it. (Though that's coming in the future, supposedly).

On a sidenote, you don't get Wingstorm until 24 for Warlock, which is the point where you get to have fun.

>what exactly makes it so alt unfriendly?
It's the fact that thing cost so much to upgrade, and things take a decent amount of time to farm (if you dont buy gold that is) so most of your resources are dumped in to your "main" leaving not much for your alts (hell sometimes i do dailies on my alts just for my main)

so splitting your resources between your main and alt can be really not cost effective or whatever, trying to gear an alt and main is just asking to get burnt out on the game, seeing as the amount of time you have to play is doubled

but you can split your resources from your main if you wish, theres really no reason to be at "max gear" or try to keep up with other people though, so you should play how you see fit

It's not alt friendly because it costs 8trillion gold to level up weapons and accessories.

bnstree.com/WL?build=500100245052020312203101131800321703131011060410905107021050210403230031

I would consider those the mandatory skills for pve. At least when I played. I don't know if you can get hongmoon right click yet. I also picked shadow wings because fuck using pots.

cont.

A generic Wingstorm rotation (which I can't give exact examples of how many RMBs you can land because I don't have the ping) is TAB, V, 4, F, 4 (any RMBs you can fit in before Wingstorm proc), 4, F, 4 (RMBs), 4, F, 4 (RMBs), 3, LEECH/SB (which you can always do thanks to Helix applying Brand, so make sure not to misclick Leech during rotations), V, 4, V, 4, F, 4 (RMBs), 4, F, 4 (RMBs), 4, F, 4 (RMBs), 3, etc.

Try to reset V/4 in both builds with evading stuff with SS when you can, but that's basically irrelevant to rotations.

i had no opinion on kyoppi before, but now im upset he's spreading his bad to other unknowing FM's

will true breeze still be good for the new dungeons that are going to be released?

no u

It's literally all in the rotation of your skills on FM when it comes down to equal gear but as it stands there are a surprising amount of FMs that do not use a crit damage bracelet when it is the highest scaling stat in the class when it comes down to pure rotation "the static" FMs, Reto ;_;7, and Laphicet are the best at this

y tho

it is literally the highest achievable dps on a fm character with no hm skills, the rotation can be adjusted accordingly when they do get the skills and they're expected to adjust or they'll never git gud on their own

shut up gorl

DOES IT FRIGHTEN YOU

Crimson or ceru?

No idea, I find things everywhere.
Don't be so hard on yourself little brother sister grandpa-dad

er i

oh okay.

who is the slut on the left?

>using the 12 sec cd SS

For what reason? There's nothing that the 1 extra second will actually save you from.

some midget i found

ily vam

i just tested it and non hm force blast does more even if wildfire crits 5/5 times

>You will never be loved

you love everyone slut

dragoncall reset.

Few things actually need those 3 seconds. and the extra 40k+ damage was nice.

i love you

Never mind, you only need the one point.

You get the Dragoncall reset in both trees. The difference between the trees is that the 12 second tree adds an extra second of iframing (but you're ranged so it doesn't make a difference, nothing that can hit you can't be iframed with the base duration), as well as a 3% heal, while the other is 9 seconds, which in things like Asura can be a big deal, and it applies snare and brand at max level (I only use 2 points, though, so no brand).

Both sides reset DC/WS on resist

I love you, user. ;___;

I'm not a bird!

Will Mak ever come back? he was my hero

>try to Leech and SB at the same time. Keep in mind that around this time your Thrall will usually use Nether Pulse, so you want to wait for it to be over before Leeching.

You can cancel nether pulse with recall.

>(which I can't give exact examples of how many RMBs you can land because I don't have the ping)

Rupture: 2
Rupture T3S1: 3
S1 WS:
Helix: 7
T3S1 WS: 4

50-55ms

Road to legendary one step closer.
Gonna need around 10 more

I just noticed I put S1 WS twice, I blame alcohol.

rip mak

>You will never be good enough to duo with another player

Maybe in another lifetime.

Did he say anything before leaving?

Goodnight for real this time /bnsg/, I can't help but browse mobile when I lay down but I hope I was able to help with the FM information please be sure to appreciate your fathers, not everyone is fortunate enough to be able to do so I'm done with my depressed rant now