Official upcoming events schedule: idolmaster.jp/schedule/index.php
Streaming music: shijou.moe/imas-radio
CG material translation archive: pastebin.com/jf7CiTya
CG discography archive: pastebin.com/fX7fpxrU
ML material translation archive: pastebin.com/bmAEDYJV
ML discography archive: pastebin.com/1PPeRpmw

New here? Question about the games? Check out the FAQ and Resource Links:
pastebin.com/jMdrYzmg
Please check the archive of materials if you're looking for something older, or check the most recent news post for newer things.

Ongoing:
May 6th to August 28th: iM@S Platinum Stars theme for PS4 releases (free for a limited time)

Upcoming:
June 22nd: Cinderella Girls Starlight Master 03 Hi-Fi Days releases
June 23rd: Ritsuko Akizuki's Birthday
June 29th: Cinderella Girls Cool jewelries! 003 releases
July 12th: Million Live manga vol. 4 with original CD releases
July 13th: SideM 1st STAGE ~ST@RTING~ Live Blu-Ray and SideM 2nd Anniversary Disc 01 release
July 19th: Azusa Miura's Birthday
July 20th: Platinum Master 00 Happy! releases
July 22nd: Million Live Backstage volume 2
July 25th: Million Live Anthology volume 3
July 28th: iDOLM@STER Platinum Stars (PS4) releases
September 1st: Wild Wind Girl volume 1 (+CD)

Latest news posts: + +

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v0jUg6r2_u0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The memes are coming.

Favorite Group Songs?
765pro
CG
ML

Good, good.

Nino's cleavage

A delayed gift for /@/.

Motorboating for Nino.

I demand a Fumi OP next thread.

I'm not sure anyone cares.

Oh geez, is this going where I think it's going?
RIP TakeP

STOP IT

END THIS

DO NOT CONTINUE

>One last question if you don't mind
>WHAT IS THE COLOR OF YOUR BLOOD!?

Belated Happy Father's day /@/.

NEXT?

>One last question
>Why does he wear the mask?

Alchemy with Shiki

So how do you think this event is going to play out? Is it going to be pretty chill overall with a larger T4/T5 tier window cut-off? Is it going to be sweaty(er) in the upper tiers anyway with the inclusion of a Master+ difficulty on a token event?

Because I'm surprised there's no token cost difference between Master and Master+. Not that there was an increased stamina cost for playing Master+ during live grooves, but now it feels like there's a substantial difference in the points-per-token ratio between Pro to Master+, when before the difference between Pro to Master seemed negligable.

Shiki, you fucking asshole!

Man, alchemist was such a great manga.

>Let's combine the two purest and cutest things in CG!

I like the cut of Mad Scientist Shiki's jib.

I'm honestly surprised she and Akiha hasn't formed a FUCK YEAH SCIENCE Idol duo unit yet.

>tell me, do you bleed?

Rude! Why are you not counting TakeP? That should be three!

Pretty much if you can't play Master+ you might as well just play Pro.

Motherfucking Cutes.

Not even once.

user said "purest."

Shiki and Mika may pass for cute, but they already fail the "Pure" parameter.

There were only 4 names mentioned in the comic. Do the math.

Well, highest difficulty should be the most rewarding, so that's just fine. Better points-per-token ratio actually gives an incentive to play Master+ rather than lazily stick to Master.

>I'm honestly surprised she and Akiha hasn't formed a FUCK YEAH SCIENCE Idol duo unit yet.
Because their interests are different. Shiki is less into science and more into studying and making different scents because of her smell fetish.

OK, sounds reasonable. I was including Pinya in the count.

>studying and making different scents.

Still science.

While smell is her specialty and hobby, she is still a lady of science and has expressed interest and expansive knowledge in chemistry and other sciency stuff.

>and other sciency stuff
Like what?

If inventing new smells counts as science, they should give me a nobel prize

>Mika
>pure

Nice meme

why

Fuck should I know.

Point is, Chemistry is Shiki's forte. You don't say Chemistry is your specialty scientific discipline if just making funky smells is all you can do or have knowledge on.

Which idols are most likely to have little or a very warped sense of human ethics?

Nice reality denial.

Social retards like Syoko and Nono, probably.

There are no ethics when it comes to love

Of course you do, it makes it sound less creepy.

Any cute.

Remember, if it's a cute, don't hesitate to shoot.

>any Cute has a warped sense of ethics
>Rina voluntarily picks up trash at her favorite convenience store and she doesn't even work there or gets paid for it
Sure thing...

Because SCIENCE

Shiki's father is a chemist, which is where she got her interest in it from.
Whether she has any in-depth knowledge in chemistry, we don't know. Considering she dropped out of college and came back to Japan, there's a chance she's not exactly well versed.

>You don't say Chemistry is your specialty scientific discipline if just making funky smells is all you can do or have knowledge on.
Where did she say that anyway? She calls herself an "alchemist".

What? No, Master+ and Master give the same points per token. Master+ gives slightly more exp (70 vs 63) but other than that it shouldn't affect cutoffs.

I want to make science with Shiki.

Biology to be exact.

Really? I thought I saw a higher points reward number in the post-live breakdown. Unless my memory is fuzzy and I don't remember the reward points. I keep trying to tell myself to pay attention to the numbers next time I play Master to compare, but I always fucking forget and I blaze right through it...

Hitler also lead a powerful anti-smoking campaign, banning smoking in public places, putting multiple restrictions on tobacco use and enforcing education on the negative effects of smoking. Not to mention that he also put plenty of great health and welfare benefits to German workers and citizens.

Completely warped and fucked people still do a few cool stuff. Doesn't make them not warped and fucked up though.

Scheeming with Miho

A wee bit extreme stretch for comparison, yes? I don't think any Cutes have particular goals of totalitarianism and genocide. Maybe their producers try hard for the former, but nobody's on board for the latter.

A warped sense of ethics does not entail a lack of ethics.

>comparing idols to Hitler
wait what
Was there a connection that I missed somewhere

Jokes aside, Mayu has canonically committed trespassing and theft.

Add Murder to that too assuming that Syoko's mushrooms are sentient and intelligent beings.

Cutes be cray-cray.

She's in love, so it's fine.

Also, stalking.

At this point, I'm not so sure who's warped, user.

>assuming that Syoko's mushrooms are sentient and intelligent beings.

I think you might have had too many of said mushrooms

People here have a warped sense of ethics. Just look at the lolicons

Moral Relativism is for treehugging hippies.

Debate me.

I hug a tree and Nino is a tree. Fuck you.

I don't think anyone will, everyone knows morality is objective and there is a single higher standard we ought to hold ourselves to.

here's the thing though, Hitler only did fucked up things to people who weren't his "own", as in those who weren't extremely nationalistic like himself.

There have been many warlike civilizations in history that would have done/have done what Hitler did. We rape, kill, pillage and thieve when we're stripped of any consequences. It's the Hobbesian State of Nature, where man is constantly at war. Extreme nationalism just so happens to remove any compassion that modern society gives us by scapegoating and removing said consequence of harboring hatred for outsiders. It's not a matter of "fucked up people dont cool things", it's that there is no definition for "fucked up things". Saudis behead for sorcery. That's fucked up to us, but not to them.

I say you have the intellectual disposition of a cuntwaffle; and so I run off with Asuka, because you're boring to talk to anyway.

>it's that there is no definition for "fucked up things"
This is what criminals say to justify the shit they do.

Oh no, reasonable opinion! Quick everyone, hide!

It's perfect.

>talking about intellect while liking Asuka
Are you 15?

- Moral relativism is for treehugging hippies.
- Ergo, treehugging hippies is for moral relativism
- The phrase "moral relativism" possesses six vowels and two words.
- Six divided by two is three, three sounds like tree. Furthermore," Asuka" possesses three syllables.
- Henceforth, Asuka is logically a Tree.
- Expounding on this, a Tree is composed of wood, and wood is a euphemism for a penis.
- Therefore, Treehugging connotes the motion of hugging a penis, an act commonly known as masturbation.

Since, Asuka = Tree, we come to the logical conclusion that Asuka Ninomiya = Masturbation.

Checkmate Botanists.

Speaking of evil, I wish Hotaru had more fanart

I have been known to have an existential reset when I turned 15.

Now this one is great. The one posted earlier somewhere was garbage, with the screen in the center on both sides.

If I look long enough around the Saite Jewel stage, will I find the Master Emerald?

Nino is pretty smart for her age.

Makes perfect sense to me.

Yeah, and Nana is 17 years old.

Ranko's tits are also big for her age.

Do not fall for this ruse. It is not advisable to use your Ninos for masturbation.

765pro - The Idolmaster
CG - Onegai! Cinderella
ML - Thank You

Asuka is cute.

And sky is blue, and sun is hot.

No she's not.

This is Cute.

Mayu is beautiful.

>Boob jiggle on Yayoi
Why?

youtube.com/watch?v=v0jUg6r2_u0

Mayu is mental.

Whoa, so this is the power of the PS4...

oh my god I love you so much

so much

Who are they summoning?

Who knows, maybe Kitami Reika?

SideM Anniversary disc HighxJoker/Dramatic Stars song previews are up in SM

have a tiny cd album art

when are they going upload this stuff in thr Lantis channel

Mio is so shit that she got blown the fuck out by a character in an anime that aired 2 years before CG. If you like Mio you should feel bad.

>anime