>Digimon Linkz English Guide
digilinkz.kongbakpao.com/

>Digimon World Guides
pastebin.com/W0ZgHnXJ (embed)

>Digimon Linkz Master Friend Code List
pastebin.com/Nvf6GvMt (embed)

Discord Code: 0u0H6He7d5af9WO9

>Appmon Info
gematsu.com/2016/06/digimon-universe-appli-monsters-anime-3ds-game-more-unveiled

>Garurumon Home
garurumonhome.orgfree.com/Garurumon_home.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-TFk1GqKifw?t=176
ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_sacat=0&_nkw=digimon cyber sleuth dlc&LH_Complete=1&LH_Sold=1&rt=nc&_trksid=p2045573.m1684
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=57499765
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nobody told me Adventure on Bluray was getting subbed by somebody!

Keyword already finished it as well.

The true ded hours

Stop including that fucking Garurumon site in the OP.

youtu.be/-TFk1GqKifw?t=176

Oh god Japan still does these stage Digimon things. It's so fucking cute.

ItS SO FUCKING CUTE

>Applimon isn't Digimon guys! They are rebooting it!
>Applimon isn't Digimon! It's just a spinoff series not a main series!

They haven't even called it Digimon yet.. so not Digimon.

Were you reading with the will again too user or were people getting on with that BS here as well?

I dare you to read this without cringing.

WTF do you think the phrase Digimon Universe means?

I did briefly look over the WtW thread for Appmon but I didn't read much of it. It's everywhere on youtube, though, as you'd expect.

>exclusive DOCK 'n ROCK action

I can't cringe at this because it is too hilarious

Is Appmon officially considered the 7th series or the 8th series? That is a pick-one question, you can't answer "yes" or any synonym thereof.
Different sources I've seen don't agree on whether Xros Hunters counts as a full series.

Xros Hunters continued with the episode numbering from Xros, didn't it? So Appmon is 7th.

It took me a few seconds to realize what this was supposed to be. Great job

>Takato tried struggling for air but it was no use...he had to do this,so he
willingly put his tongue into Renamon's waiting asshole cleaning it out and pleasuring her
at the same time. Takato was amazed at how little shit was in her hole. Takato also
noticed that Renamon was hot too...immensely hot.

dude what

ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_sacat=0&_nkw=digimon cyber sleuth dlc&LH_Complete=1&LH_Sold=1&rt=nc&_trksid=p2045573.m1684

Holy shit

Well, it was good while it lasted

Just got back into the franchise with Cyber Sleuth - amazing game, but now I find out that there was actually some stuff between Savers and Cyber Sleuth? I had no idea, I didn't think there were any Digimon games since Digimon Dawn.

You thought there weren't any games since Dawn because none of them were localized.

Except for All-Star Rumble, but I don't blame you for not knowing about that.

>You thought there weren't any games since Dawn because none of them were localized.

This always makes me laugh a bit. I don't know why. I guess I'm just over the top into Digimon since I just started importing them instead.

Second lamest Royal Knight.

Yo what!? The scary thing is all those bids.

Not much to talk about ironically. We're pretty much just killing time until September. Honestly wish that CS had online lobbies so we could all at least play in them.

I'd liked if Bandai would've made an announcement or something at E3

The board died over night.....

We're really fighting against fate now, aren't we

Yeah same here. Even if it was just "We're happy to announce that N0 will be localized. Please stay tune for more info." At least then it would've quelled some people.

You know it.

Bamco said nothing about Cyber Sleuth during E3 last year, despite the early Amazon listing.

I don't even know why you guys want N0 so bad. It's honestly a shit game. I clocked in maybe 15 hours and had no desire to go back to it. And this is coming from someone who logged over a hundred hours in both Re:Digitize and Decode and is still playing World to this day.

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=57499765

Linked due to Lilithmon's ugliness.

It would continue to raise brand recognition in the West and show that the franchise is miraculously still alive, pumping out good and bad games.

Much like endlessly bumping this thread.

I wish Digimon had stayed dead in the west.

Yeah but people aren't just gonna eat up a shit game. People only bought Cyber Sleuth becuase A. It's good and B. It's an RPG. N0 is not a traditional RPG and is a bad game in general. If anything getting N0 will probably do more bad then good for Digimon in the west.

>the one Digimon animation director that draws everything extra detailed and the girls extra-sexy is working on Appmon
Some good news.

Great, bring some more Digimon stuff over to butcher.

It worked for annual triple A games for years. And not everyone shares your opinion on what makes a "shit game."

Appmon will have two games. One is a free downloadable game that needs the Appmon chips to work, it's basically just a coliseum. And a typica adventure RPG.

If there was a bigger fanbase, maybe people will start being vocal about Bamco giving a shit.

I mean yeah it's just my opinion I guess, but the game is full of bugs, the Monster raising is extremely shallow with a very limited selection (Full of recolors, though), the world is boring and empty, the story is short and boring and is really just a way to set up for postgame (Which is equally as boring, just a bit more grinding), it's got nothing that makes a Digimon World game good. Not to mention the way they changed the way battle works.

Except the music. It has a baller OST.

Okay sure, say that happens. Say these couple of games we get like this every so often stop being butchered (Not even just translation wise, not only was Cyber Sleuth's script a mess but the entire localized product was).

What about the future big things like Appmon? That'll just get the same shit treatment Digimon always has in the west on virtue of being Saban.

I love Digimon, but I absolutely hate english language Digimon.

It's actually a bummer, I was really hyped for N0 being a sequel to DW and all. They couldn't have dropped the ball any harder. It was a very ambitious project, but like most it just felt so empty.

>What about the future big things like Appmon?
Simucast subbed on Cruchyroll like Xros Wars and Tri. Because, shockingly, there's an audience in the West.

I don't doubt there's an audience.

I just hate that audience.

>Simucast subbed on Cruchyroll

So literally nothing then, okay.

I don't hate them, I just think they are misguided. If something isn't shoved down their throats by a facebook page they pretend it doesn't exist in the western world.

I do hate that they say I'm not a "true fan" for buying the localization of CS though. I've been importing games since Lost Evolution, I have no desire to suddenly start buying them in english again.

Yeah I know. We gotta wait before TGS just like last year.

Is Ken gonna fuck Lilithmon?

Why?

Really now? That is good news.

I can dig that.

There's an audience, they just for the most part hate anything that isn't Adventure or CS.

And Renamon. But not Ranamon.

Shitty localizations, shitty dubs, shitty fanbase. It was nice being able to go to a Digimon forum and discuss Digimon without hordes of people who just got back into it thanks to CS or Adventure tri going on about how Digimon is super mature now and everything else is garbage.

I've been recently reminded how toxic the English Digimon fanbase is thanks to Appmon.

>OMG THIS ISN'T DIGIMON WHERES TAI
>This isn't Digimon! It doesnt' look like Digimon!
>This is gonna be soo bad cause it's for kids. I can't believe they are killing Digimon
>Well there goes my childhood.. sucks Digimon is for kids now.

This is the only fucking safe haven from that shit I've found so far.

Not to mention the people calling it a Pokemon Go ripoff.

Well I like Digimon but obviously couldn't play the series since the rest of it wasn't brought over. But I can see where you're coming from.

Now that's horrible.

And that's retarded.

Don't get me wrong, there are plenty of totally normal Digimon fans too, just the vast majority from what I've seen over the years are literally retarded.

Yoshihiro Takeda is working on Appmon?

It's cool I getcha. It's just a very loud minority. Hell a friend of mine who recently got back into Digimon because of CS looked at Appmon and said that it looks cool as hell and he can't wait to see what EdgyHackmon becomes.

He retweeted the announcement and fanart, so he probably is.

That's great. All that's needed now is Masami Kikuchi voicing something.

>Kept wishing for a Digimon game in english
>Always wanted another Rumble Arena fighter
>Finally get one
>Not excited for it at all, the only way I'd ever buy it is if it got a Japanese release

Funny how things work.

Shit, so that's what happened. I was wondering why the last board went by so quick.

>3ds
>not vita
ehhh

I'm glad to have another Digimon game on 3DS. There's only so much Decode I can play.

300 hours in and I haven't reached that point yet

Fucking sucks.
One more Digimon game I won't get to play.
Thanks region lock.

All Star was terrible anyway.

>His 3DS is still region locked

Region lock is pretty easy to do away with dude. This is coming from someone who fucks all that shit up, the other only other time I've done something like this was with my PSP.

>I know you like me, user

I'm gonna level with you guys. If Appmon doesn't have a Leomon Appmon that dies, I don't think I'll be able to consider it a Digimon series.

I've been wondering this for a while, but does anyone know what the Evolution Icons mean in this? I assume the DNA strand is supposed to be Jogress, but what are the blue circles? Or the X? Or the other one next to the DNA strand?

Honestly, I'm not even sure I understand how to use this template.

Is that new Medabots game any good?

Mimi is pretty great but not my favorite.

I'm sure it will have one.

Didn't that Cubic Ninja exploit get removed on 11.0?
Either way I don't wanna have to go the extra length just to play decode and whatever the hell this will be
Not worth the effort

Who is the best looking Digimon girl? Ignore their personalities.

I haven't played Girls Mission yet, but the one I posted (Dual) is pretty decent. The main series RPG's were good too.

>effort

I'm not sure you know what you're talking about. Took me about 5 seconds to get what I have working then another 5 minutes to install what I needed too. The closest thing there was to "effort" was copy/pasting stuff.

Would rape into stupidity if she wasn't already far past that point.

Although there is effort involved, fully hacking your 3DS is now easier then it's ever been (With both online functions working and free eShop downloads).

In all honesty, it might be something worth looking into if there are Japanese games you want to play. Even if it's only 2 at the moment, if you got it going you might find a lot more that'll interest you now you can play it.

The icons you don't know are Qinglongmon's balls (meant to symbolize any gift from a "god" digimon), Xros and Burst.
It's an old one of mine, I keep remaking it because I'm (barely) working on a tabletop game and I can't decide what stats to use, so don't worry about it.
Here's my latest version which only has attribute and element icons to fill in.

Ah okay. I really like your templates. I like the evolution icons too, it's cool to include some context on how Evolution happens.

Anyone know if there's anywhere that sells Hyper Colosseum cards?

I really like her figure, hair and voice. She has a really superb ass too.

Same

Sounds cool. I remember the old Medabots game for GBA was pretty fun.

Forever and always.

>page 10
Whoops.

Anyone else wanna post partners?

They really shouldn't have advertised him with that egg and Machinedramon as a partner then go and do nothing with it other than a 2 minute fight that's not even part of the plot.

Nene's nenes were something.

Even moreso in Hunters.

Why is she allowed to be so lewd.

She's sneaky.

Next 0rder was literally "Wasted Potential: The game" It squandered away all it's story potential, it fucked up the potential it had for great gameplay building on Digimon World/Re:Digitize and adding Dual Partners, it's just a hot mess of things that COULD be good but just aren't.

Goddamn I love her. I can't wait to rewatch Xros, almost done Savers now.

Yoshino had the best ass, though.

>Goddamn I love her.
Yeah, she's great. A shame Death Generals nerfed her a bit.

She's my second-favourite Digigirl.

Shiki's ass is the new hotness that japs don't seem to draw any of.

Well we've already got Belphemon. After that, any other ass is just second rate