Tera General - /terag/

Castanics flexing in your general direction edition.

>Latest NA Patch Notes
tera.enmasse.com/news/patch-notes

>Class balance patch notes
sites.google.com/site/yoshasstuff/home

>KTERA Updates
tera.nexon.com/events/2016/teaser/Welcome.aspx
espeitr.wordpress.com/2015/12/02/ktera-03-12-2015-patch-notes/
espeitr.wordpress.com/2015/11/18/ktera-19-11-2015-patch-notes/

>Commonly Asked Questions, Class/Server Information
pastebin.com/jdYtH4fS

>Useful/Misc Links, Modding Info, loadse mods, use at your own risk due to most being outdated
pastebin.com/fuGuFWWZ
pastebin.com/RSiBHKeP

>Free, open sourced DPS Meter,
Shinrameter, superior and free DPS meter. Also measures debuff uptime and displays consumables.
github.com/neowutran/ShinraMeter/wiki
CasualMeter, ty based crackers for fighting for our freedumbs
forum.teratoday.com/topic/1307-casualmeter-open-source-tera-dps-meter/

>Veeky Forums guilds
pastebin.com/jiRNfCy7

>Endgame Guides/Info
sites.google.com/site/yoshasstuff/forsakenislandguide

>How do I play 'class'? (incomplete, no plans to finish, somewhat outdated now)
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzpfNG37wb-mBR0DDKWfzgIhTS4yN8p7z

Elin album: imgur.com/a/PdM3t

>Elin lewd SFM
ballistixz.tumblr.com/
alterize.tumblr.com/

>Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/time-wasted/
essentialmana.com/slayer-pve-fundamentals/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Where are the elin that love a quality knot on MT?

>greentexting the previous thread link
also second for pure bunnies

They hang out in Highwatch. Most of them are in Prison School guild.

Bunnies aren't pure, though. I don't think I've met a bunny yet who hasn't seen a cock she didn't like.

You're either thinking of kirin or you haven't met me, or both

squirrels are the purest

Are you sure about that user? My findings suggest otherwise, but I will accept proof

yes, because im pure of heart

>you
>pure
[raugh]
this only confirms my suspicions otherwise

steamcommunity.com/id/time-wasted/
PLEASE ADD ME

>ellie
>pure
you even made an alt on MT to dick me..
...Come visit again, sometime~

you're like the biggest slut in this place

slut
im pure of soul
I just fulfill a community service and take no pleasure from the act

threadly reminder to stay away from TR unless you wish to end up lonely and without anyone to run with once the server and guild dies again.

>when she forgets to relieve herself before the wonderholme and can't hold it in anymore

nah
I have a few standards, I wont just dick anyone

Tfw ignored and no adds

>tfw the only thing stopping you from engaging others in rp is your hesitation for posting format
What's the norm? Assuming it's in whispers, because not everyone uses the /em function.
Just a plain paragraph? Brackets/Hyphens or no? Asterisk users need not apply.

someone post logs so this guy can learn

I'm not uneducated per say, at least not in rp.
I am just not used to doing it on an mmo. The few times I have I felt like my formatting was different than most people I use hyphens because that was the norm back when I roleplayed on other sites and it felt awkward.

>After hundred of tries my slaughter gloves still aren't masterwork
What the fuck

>doing WH with Dump
Don't get me wrong, I'm having fun

Sup, need help with slayer. I reached 65, weared dread+12 with fine niveots and made glyphs from this guide essentialmana.com/slayer-pve-fundamentals/
But i fckin nodamage especially after ninja. Tried to beat bams in IOD and find myself wasting time with 100-250k/s. I can't to knock down bams so most of time i had to run to the bam's back. And when i deal 2-3 skills, bam's face already in front of me so i use evasive roll/backstab, 2-3 skills and have to run to the bam's back again. I watched some video and bams there almost all time knocked down. wtf?
And i also tried verno normal with party the same newbees as me. we beat him for 10 minutes! i was top-1 with shameful 250k/s.Who can give me some tips for increase my damage? I really like slayer gameplay and couple of times i made 300-500k/s when i was behind bam all time. So i think the problem in positioning. Startling kick usually stuck inside bam. Evasive roll i must to use twice because of bams lenght. Backstab even glyphed has huge CD. And after it i use stun to extend time behind bam.
I don't know what else i can do to deal with them.

Forgot pic

why are you wearing a mask?

to hide her ugly face

This post pretty much sums up why I dropped slayer like a sack of bricks.

most people go like
>Kirito.x.Dante: The elin does this. The dick does that. "Wow, what a slut." the elin says as she cums.
at least from my experience.

Sadly, it's pretty much this

show face

No, that's why there's a mask.

Kek
Thanks for that, fampai. Suppose that's as good an example as any, I like it.

Here have something from when I was messing with one of my non-rping friends, but the basic idea is there, except under a lewd context and generally with alot more effort and description put into it.

I typically fill 4-8 full slots of text in tera for 'my turn', depending on how into it I am, and depending on the context.

I don't have any reason for wearing it, I just like it.
Unless you know of them.

Use BES instead of MES.

Huh, i have ninja and gameplay really easy. But i like slayer and i don't want to throw him away.

More than likely everyone thought you were posting someone else account.

Also there was no context to it. You're asking a bunch of shy little girls to add you to steam without giving them an icebreaker.

Thanks that makes me a tad less awkward-feeling.

This, tell me why you want people to add you or a little about yourself and I probably would have done it
Also nice pic

where does the tr folks hang out at? or rather, is there even anyone left on there still?

TFTs. It's rather active though peak activity won't be for a few more hours at least.

There's talk that we might be able to get the name TFT proper soon. Apparently it was taken by someone we know at some point who's happy to let us have it.

still alive.

just don't have any real place to hangout.

Yesterday we (Touch Fluffy Tails) gathered in HW and danced for basically no reason. Seemed pretty packed in HW.

>that maid costume clipping
Korean

>All Elins
Well, at least the guild name is right then.

See

Is there even any other non-elins in TFT?

Sometimes solo adventures are fun too!

Shame this place is so dead.

It's an elin and popori only guild, hence the name.

I want to sandwich my white cream between your cookie crisps if you know what I mean.

Goddam it.

False. Anyone can join given they come from here. We have a handful of non elin mains, but this is tera after all. Like 80% of the player base is elin everywhere.

user please I am not a lewd oreo I am an exploreo.

>pretty packed
>like 6 people
>two people in the same spot that in MT has people literally stacked on top of each other with 50 people+

>that nude castanic

I guess the glorious femani light must've blinded you, friend

I'm in TFTs and none of my characters are elins

I fucking love that sepia arthouse filter. Is that SweetFX?

How is the ERP on TR?

It's actually not a filter, the image is totally unedited, I'm in a "removed" zone and it naturally dulls the palette when you're in there with higher graphical settings.

Oh wow, that's pretty badass.

I'd love to see an ENB or a SweetFX profile or something for TERA that makes it Sin City styled monochrome.

I don't know, you tell me. Most members in TFTs agree that ERP is for autists.

I'm going to save Rori!

You can't save her from my dick.

>Sin city styled filter
That'd be real fuckin neato

Though really the best thing about Sin City filter is how bold some of the colors come out against all the monochrome

What am I supposed to do as a healer in PvP when I get a ninja CCing me to death, they hit so hard. I have PvP defence crystals/hp crystals and this is in CS with the gear I'm given, they just pop up behind me and keep me in a lock and I spam my teleport jaunt but I can't get out.

Exactly. Cherry red blood spatters, neon-bright magical effects, would be badass.

I don't think this place is removed like Baldera was but this is Velika Wilds!

Giving away a couple of innerwears, Channel 1 on MT, Stepstone Isle. If anyone wanted to make an alt or something.

Oh, that's very kind! My nin nin is level 8, where are you exactly?

I'm at the very start, Tangle Point.

Thank you, running back there!

I still never figured out what's the average size post on CH. The people I play with they go four to eight lines while a few times
if I get too much into it
Have to cut it up with like six or more posts in one. Then I feel awkward.

You appear to be unable to count, friend.
I suggest re-entering kindergarten.

I wasn't counting your guild dumbass.

There's 6 people in the background.

most people type 2-4 full paragraphs per. (you know, until you cant type anymore, those are what I call paragraphs.) it depends on the situation and what the other side gives you as well.

Calm down little munchkin,
this was taken on channel 3. What do you honestly expect?

>Do some dungeons with IMS
>hey guys lets do archivments :)))))

Playing on EU?

I've made a move, if anyone else wants free inners for an alt or something just message Lewdist on MT. Gonna go do stuff.

The situation usually consists of... aggressive manhandling and fucking into the dirt when too riled up.

well, I mean like....if you're trapped in some bdsm gear and cant talk, you're probably not going to type as much simply because you cant say or do as much as you normally could. and if you're the sub and the dom barely types anything out, you dont have much to work with.

nah

Nothing like that. I just don't know if I'm going 'overboard' with details or anything.

>this was taken on channel 3
Nice damage control, even resorting to lying to make your server not look like shit. Just disband your shitty wannabe guild and transfer already.

if its 2-5 posts or so, nah. but if you're stretching on 7-8 posts, than probably, very few will be able to keep up at all and most people feel bad if they cant match post size.

Does everyone from your server suffer from little-man syndrome? It seems you will go at any length to insult others to seem superior.

Might want to get that sorted out friend. Makes you look a little bad.

Maybe I'm just overreacting and just need to take is easy.

Important question, /terag/, would anyone from MT possibly be interested in adventures or is everyone just a huge bully?

I would but i'm on CH.

>tfw ded server

ill gladly do adventures up your skirt

I can make a character on CH, I'm just trying to hop between the two servers and deciding where to settle down. IGN?

I'm assuming next month's patch will have tweaks for sorc. Should I make one now for that FOTM action, or wait in case they have like a leveling event for it?

>>
LOL why are you trying so hard to not look dead???

Not sure if they're reading this, but I was given a Buddy Code from Yui.Tsuki on CH and I've hit level 65. So you might want to check your mailbox and such for the rewards from it. Thanks again for the Buddy Code, it helped me level so much quicker overall. I appreciate it.

I'll gladly go on a pure fun pure adventure with no lewdness involved with hand holding. Where should we meet for these pure adventures(no lewd at all!)

Ina.Ina
I just made a gunner and almost off the newbie island.

Stop being lewd or I'll hunt you down and kiss you!