/gsg/ - Grand Strategy General

Reminder that SteIIaris has its own general and discussion of the game doesn't go here. Thank you.

We don't have an official steam or discord group. If anyone posts in the thread about any "official" or not steam or discord groups, promising MP or not, be sure it's a shitposter group known for organizing raids and shitposting in the thread. They are known for false-flagging.
Report and ignore it.

How fares your empire, /gsg/?

This day in history, June 20th:
1631 – The sack of Baltimore: The Irish village of Baltimore is attacked by Algerian pirates.
1837 – Queen Victoria succeeds to the British throne.
1840 – Samuel Morse receives the patent for the telegraph.
1900 – Boxer Rebellion: The Imperial Chinese Army begins a 55-day siege of the Legation Quarter in Beijing, China.
1940 – World War II: Italy begins an unsuccessful invasion of France.
1942 – The Holocaust: Kazimierz Piechowski and three others, dressed as members of the SS-Totenkopfverbände, steal an SS staff car and escape from the Auschwitz concentration camp.

>News
EU4 DD16/06
forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/eu4-development-diary-16th-of-june-2016.948773/

CK2 DD 8 - Life goes on
forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/ck2-development-diary-8-life-goes-on.939724/

>Random Country Picker
randomcountry.gbasood.net/

# Archive
mega.co.nz/#F!WZZFXDyT!yyb25ZuLdLs0B8vhoKS3LA

# Mods
>> READ THIS FIRST.
pastebin.com/cCdcev76

>>[HoI4] - General Fixes V005
pastebin.com/ycs3f6UA

>>[CK2 - 2.5.2] - After The End
github.com/notalbanian/postapoc

>>[V2] - Historical Project Mod 0.3.5 - 18/06/2016
pastebin.com/66gpxbKk

>>[V2] - Napoleon's Legacy v0.3.1.7
pastebin.com/sN1g69sr

>>[V2] Alternative Flag Pack V7
pastebin.com/PRQH8vcV

>>[V2] Many Houses Divided - v 0.0.1.1
dropbox.com/s/jso7qa1c4ystej7/MHD.rar

Old Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

poal.me/visnx1
youtube.com/watch?v=FRA7A0mdS1g
pastebin.com/72Yhqm5i
pastebin.com/zK3YrpNx
pastebin.com/tsPsr70u
pastebin.com/MHswMhZi
pastebin.com/C8swKB9t
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Reminder to report and ignore shitposting.

poal.me/visnx1

reminder to murder a thousand saxon men

Well yes obviously, but I'm not understanding how I don't have any access to fish to begin with. Is it easier to just puppet a fish producing country at this point?

stop making threads
EVER again

Can someone tell me where the leader desc file is?

I've looked through every folder and even reversed engineered some mods, but I still have no clue.

Don't go to a war over fucking fish, just sphere some country with fish

to the user asking about his attrition
check the supply map mode and hover over the province, it will give you all the info you need

I'll get right on it with my rank 17 mana (^:

Why is Stalin blonde and blue eyed in anime mods?

>i play with anime mods

I just make them, mein Fuhrer.

hoi4 1936 to 1939 is a top tier game
hoi4 1940 to 1942 is an on game
hoi4 1943 to end is a broken shit performance turd that should have never existed

Don't waggle me or my son ever again

>Playing Vietnam in HPM
>Westernize after decades toiling with anti-western rebels and France coming in and fucking taking a state
>Build up an army to start pillaging South East Asia, starting of course with my cores owned by France
>Declare war, stomp their army there, occupy
>Not enough war score to get core, even with maxed out time on it

what fucking meme is this?

>WHY CANT I WIN WITHOUT TRYING

My thoughts are how you ever managed to build an army at all, how are you getting small arms, clothes, and canned food as Vietnam?

>playing vietnam in HPM
>it ain't me starts playing

Because georgians aren't cute or attractive

goods 50000

Am I supposed to invade mainland France to get my core back? You fucking faggot

It's an older version

pic related

Keked moderately

proper axis

gommunism :DDDDD

if you're that much of a lazy turd you can just tag switch

>30-06 clip in her headband
>holding an a1
fuck yourself

kill yourself my man

Go get em pupper

>make a post about how I can't win my ez war
>someone points how stupid I am
>better tell him to kill himself so I feel better

So you think taking over a desired core and having it time out to max score, while defeating any defending armies not giving enough warscore to achieve the state is stupid?

What would you do?

wew. Maybe you really should kill yourself

>tfw wanna leave /gsg/ so I can finally get a GF and cure my autism
>tfw I'm so addicted to the drama and autism I can't leave

Is there a genocide mod or push undesireds away mod?

just port it from HPM lad

Sleep tight doggo

Are there any meme mods for hoi4 out yet?

So, this achievement is bugged it seems. You can't have the Iran bit yourself, you need to give it away to an ally.

But god damn Poland's tree is OP. That Revanchism shit man.

t. wojak

Try the /gsg/ general changes mod

youtube.com/watch?v=FRA7A0mdS1g

can we update the OP image? It fucking recommends HoI4 and HPM among other things

t. rob

trob

trob

t. rob

hpm samefagging this hard

>have gf
>shitpost on /gsg/ while working
>play hoi4 after funsies with gf

feels good

Because that's not Stalin

She's kawaii and loli

Stalin is ugly and old

How do you do it in HPM?

>tfw comparing my gf to a nakajima ki-34 and she appreaciates it

so, she's a butterface

fug i mean the ki-43 obviously :DD

bravo transport AI

So I'm working on a vicky 2 mapmod, ironing out the terrain files at the moment, I've got a few options for terrain, including some spicy new top secret shit I whipped up in the lab.

Which do you guys prefer, and why? I'm probably going to have some aspects of all three (or at least RDS and the experimental terrain) in the final version so please tell me what's good and whats bad about what.

well, it kinda makes sense, units on the land route are being attacked, so the transporting unit would get attacked as well

I have a shitload more comparison images if you'd like to see em too, and don't mind the graphical bugs in the experimental terrain, I'll iron them out.

Who gives a shit about terrain map mode?
Oh yeah, Johan.

>hoi4_543
>543

good god paratroopers are GOAT

yeah, I rushed to conclusions

I went to some other generals and they're using our t. meme without asking first, should we make them stop lads?

Why do people think flatmap mods look good?

Looks like hot fucking garbage

Please respond

>our t. meme

kc tier

the t. meme is a finnish meme first appeared at int, then spread at the finnish chan ylilauta, then spread over the rest of the Veeky Forums and THEN here

I am sorry but your claim is too weak

t. memepro

>1939
Explain your strategy/build/etc.

go back to krautchan

t. reddit

/gsg/ invented the t.meme

ach so kid... you werent even there... during the finnish invasions... our countryballs repelled them, built a wall... mein gott... i will never forget the assburger finns complaining about das gross rangeban....

>first point: premise
>second point: rational info
>third point: reference to an ancient meme from South Park
>fourth point: condescending insult that is inserted into the spoiler, not only so that it makes you work to be insulted, but to make sure you spend more than a slight glance on this post

Oh it's you. Fuck off soldat.

Lets be honest

Did Rommel REALLY deserve to be a field marshall skill wise?

day 1 france justify, cripple but don't fully occupy, justify on benelux(I only justified on belgium because I was a moron), attack benelux, once that's done, annex france; then austria; then germany(+hungary since they will attack romania and join the axis); then declare on britain; rest of benelux if not taken while fighting france, switz, iberia, now heading towards poland, balkans, balts, scandi. While doing this, built up paratroopers and a big big air fleet to prepare for britain's invasion; then planning on building up britain's canadian states and prepare for the invasion of america

I do, so that's at least two people. That's enough.
Besides terrain bleeds through on political mapmode and I'll be getting to parts of it that effect gameplay.

Can you give someone warscore using events? I'm thinking of writing an event in HPM

>Pravda
As a slav this name triggers me.

no but you can occupy provinces I'm pretty sure, check the wiki.

I imagine it'd be in the localization folder somewhere

is there a more historical mod than HPM for vic2?

reddit not working for anyone else here?

Any of these

>>[V2] - Legacy of Slovenia v1.01
pastebin.com/72Yhqm5i

>>[V2] - unHPM v1.3.1
pastebin.com/zK3YrpNx

>>[V2] - 7 Years v0.3
pastebin.com/tsPsr70u

>>[V2] - Robmod v2.5
pastebin.com/MHswMhZi

>>[V2] - Visegradmod v3.2
pastebin.com/C8swKB9t

based colombian guy

I think the person who told me to watch Shen was rusing me.

He's got a bubbly personality though.

Shen is a meme. I like that.

Why? He plays better than most other gsg streamers

How do i remove a modifier via safefile editing?
I signed the shitty Geneva convention.

ello me mates;)))here is your mate williem back to teach you how to waggle your willy like a willy wanking bishop;;'))

ohoy me mates;;))) now some of oyu guys are confused on how to waggle your willy eh???so u wanna be a willy wanking star,big deal.u gotta learn the willywanking game in 5 easy steps.cumon me mate lets leurn to wank our willies together with me mates gordon charlie and bill and even lilttle cousin nicky;))

STEP 1#

GRAB the willy!!you have to wait for it to turn into a sasuage stick, dont worry if it doest happen in 10 seconds like me!!!just grab an issue of your beano comic your mummy bought you at the newsagents, flip to a page with minnie the minxes bum and bbengin wanking your willy!!!

step #2

move your hand up and down your willy,ur getting there me mate;)))if possible do it with your mates in your tree house so your mummies cant see or hear you!!aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!;)));)))

STEP 3#

you will be feeling your willy about to explode!!!!!it's going to hurt a lil;;)do dont worry;)))because your willy is going to EXPLODE!!!!!!!!!!!just shout AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1MYWILLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!and there will be white wee wee verywhere thhat is very goeey;))if you finish before your mates then help them by waggling THEIR willies;)))

and now you are a master ant waggling your willing with your mates;))))) just remember to ask me if you ever need to waggle your willy again;;;;)))now pip ipip cheerio im off to waggle my willy!!!! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AAAAAAAAAAAAA

Suck it up.

Why are australians so fucking autistic?

No i wont, i will find it and will tear that shitty paper apart and there is nothing you can do to stop me.

They share too many letters.

Same reason Hitlerboos are so autistic. Austria.

I used to mix them up when I was young

I think you mean narcissistic?

I mixed up Cornwall, Norway and Dorset, because I am a retard.

That's some 1st grader tier logic there.

We're living in the wrong environment, it cooks our brains.

Thank you.

I did it without cheating.

Go and start up 1914 Darkest Hour as Mexico and see how hard it is if you don't think this is impressive.

As someone that played EUIV, CKII and HOI4, would it be best to start with Vicky2 modded or unmodded until I get the gist of things?

Mods are memes.