/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward General

White Mage Edition

>Summary from the latest Live Letter:
pastebin.com/x3petsBx

>Current Event - Summer DLC Campaign (June 14—27)
ffxivredeem.com/

>Patch Notes:
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/197e9c8b2f04efdecffe26bebe43b40551d1e3e8

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells:
pastebin.com/raw/p88PqskL

>Previously on /xivg/

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10533811
youtube.com/watch?v=kkwB76o-3Go
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

strawpoll.me/10533811

xth for I want to fondle this cats cute boobies!

naka bp

The dawn is your enemy.

Go to sleep.

So aside from dps, what are tips for a scholar to pick up the slack for a shitty partner?

All them dirtfaced lovers
You all know her face is covered in white more than black!

post some lewd eu sluts

>Pale female #3991002
Fixed that for you.

Hello!
I am a c@ from a different game!
How are you today?

[12:41]L'rihnn Tia[Private Cottage - Lavender Beds]: ok bye thanks for the fuck
[12:41]Moni Sielski[Private Cottage - Lavender Beds]: later bro
[12:41]L'rihnn Tia[Private Cottage - Lavender Beds]: remember, shampoo is no good at getting cum out and you're basically fucked so you should swallow all the time

>1205
UK bro?!?
also grats on the lewds, at least you've got something for later.
>asking about things you've already answered
i HATE when my boss does that, so here is a consoling /pat

Yes, so? Better than a generic Auri or catgirl

Why am I laughing so hard at this. Picturing two fuckbois saying this

>Queue for Mhach in duty finder because I figure I should at least try to get my penny for the week
>In progress: 50 minutes
>Zone in, they're on Ozma
>Kill it first try and then finish the place
>Get some loot that's a large upgrade

Everything went better than expected.

>youtube.com/watch?v=kkwB76o-3Go

Yes~!
>just sent me one of him toying himself.
Fuckin tease. stockings on and everything...

To be fair, it was because the boss hadt read his emails.
but he now wants me to skype the korean dude some of this was meant for as 'emails dont always get the message across'...

ugly

All nocturnal lizards should be asleep, but I have to put down these freaks.

Wew. Why wasn't I invited?

Who is this my future wife in game and irl?

Eyyy, always good to find more UK peeps about.
Also your one lucky dude, make sure to get retribution later and tease him back.

Also glhf with that pile of mess, that is if the timezone difference doesnt mean theyve already left or some shit.
Though i find if you word stuff well enough it conveys exactly what you mean but oh well.

I want that cat on the left to become my personal maid!

>tfw have 18mil but still gather all my mats because I'm terrified of making a loss

Xth for idk why people like me

That's probably why you have 18m, friend.

Yes, its nice to find EU's, even though I'm on balmong.
I will do, little fucker is getting sent a chastity cage soon.
Its kinda good actually, despite the time difference. The koreans and chinese work tonnes at home, even after 2200 their time I can /usually/ get a call scheduled.
But, when a particular deal is worth 3.5 million dollars, fuck, I'd be willing to switch my sleep schedule and work on their time just to get this one through...

Sorry but I'm already using that c@ full-time.

There's just something off about the air in this ward but I cant quite tell what

>excalibur
i was lied to

LF EU FRIENDS Fethi Kim

its because its a no niggers allowed area.

>tfw no cute abe gf

why even live

I populate Coeurl and Balmung so ye
Also good shit son, although that will just work you up more in future :^).
And daaang man, though i guess i half expected them to be nearly 24/7 obtainable for this kinda stuff, and yeah thats a considerable amount to close so seriously i hope it goes well man!

Shana, you cutie, will you be my maid when EU gets the outfits?

I suspect the cause is behind you

Who's asking?

Outfit can't come soon enough aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

What did u want most of us are asleep

That's nice.
Is this one better?

its starting to smell

Ada is gassy!

Toot toot!

She loves to poot!

Oh yeah!

She's got the gas!

Brap brap brrrrt!

>those dead eyes

I'm a lizard turned to stone.
:3

Theres more people on bal, so i bit the bullet and moved.
I'll never do cutting edge raid content so the 2000 ping wont wreck me.
I'm sure he'll use it to my disadvantage, but i'll be happy knowing hes suffering as well~
Boss actually promised me a £10,000 /cash/ bonus if we get this deal through, I'm planning on taking a holiday somewhere warm with good company :P

I'm a lizard at a stripclub.

Se~cret

I agree, I NEED to see Shanameido

Those are some seriously edgy flags you have there miss c@.

Yeah Coe is dead so I made an alt and tfer'd to the mung because why the fuck not. Lo and behold i get good shit out of doing so.
Idk what my ping is but since its all the same datacentre to me i know its p.champion for the distance; im ballparking sub 180ms.
And at least you have a mutually beneficial suffering system going on~ I need to work on this with my guy, we just bully each other so far >>
and go fucking go on that deal! But save some of it god damn and make use of it later as well as taking a few weeks to get hot and heavy with the tbf~~

reeeeeeeeeeee

sedodo post

>tfw you straighten out your inventory AND Armoury

greasy post

No entry.

GET AWAY FROM MY HOUSE!
WHO ARE YOU?!

Stop teasing us ;-;

Hello where are the handsome male posters?

No.
Entry.

no, I think the game looks ugly

Hopefully fanta'd into futa so I don't have to look at their ugly bodies anymore.

>Sedodo

as in Seto?

*Enters*

sup

>xivg is top thread so you don't have to use the search
is there a better feel?

they were here like an hour or two ago
futa is gay

What is everyone doing ingame today?

About to go to bed.

You're gay

Jeez, fucking lucky you... Tbh it might be my home internet causing the issue then...
My boy likes causing me trouble because he knows I'll punish him for it, fucking brat. He's 110% sub, but that doesnt mean he's not a pain in the ass...

I am /TRYING/
Problem is, I dont speak Korean, so I have to go via an intermediary!
They've been sent all the deets about the product (been given multiple buying options for something that was supposed to be IMPOSSIBLE to purchase too...) I'm waiting on them sending through a yes and the money. I cant nudge this any further along!
I answered the stupid questions this morning, just buy the damn stuff already!
My last trip to aus cost me £2k including flights, I'd take a little more with me next time and rent out a hotel in one of the big cities for us, and bank the rest of it.
killing catsluts when i finally get chance to get in

Nobody asked you.
Dead again

suffering, apparently

beep

xth for Seto is an attention starved walking human trash and needs to get banned

Post linkshell fiasco

Putting up with this shit.

listen music and... 235/450

Oh?
Consider me interested user

I only posted once in this thread lol.

>once in this thread

you promised shitloads of time to done down, and in the span of 24h you posted like 40 images of your retarded character, ranging from buttshots to "catpits" you literally can't stick to anything in your life and i hope more drama leeks soon so you'll disappear again

xth for I wouldn't mind moonies like Seto posting more

Whoah, calm down meanie, whats wrong with catpits to lick?

Moni Sielski; Seto To; Unnamed Neko. Avoid. The second one is toxic as fuck. Check /sft/ archive or really, just this general.

CUTE XAELA BOYS

>you literally can't stick to anything in your life

Harsh.

And I never disappeared, posting without an image doesn't mean I'm gone. I'm always lurking if anything.

Yesterday I just had nothing to do.

You'll make mister user mad!

>you literally can't stick to
It's at this point that I questioned why the fuck you care. Is /xivg/ your world?

Home net will be the issues yeah.
Im running BT, not even their fibre optic stuff, but im still on like 25mb+ speed so its p.good for me.
Sounds like you've got a solid relationship, im happy for you senpai.

And ah, well then, fingers crossed they sign on the dotted line or w/e and you get that fat payload and can whisk your guy off for a while and test the hotel's soundproofing ;^)
eitherway sounds like you could easily bank 5k and thats a p.reasonable fall back in this age.

We're all dead. Have an angry one.

He's here every day posting the same shit.
It's literally is all he has in his pathetic life.

>ever using the search
>not just automatically pining threads that you care about to the top of the catalog
did you just wake up from the cryosleep that you went to in 2010

Seto a cute!

Moni a cute but your eb is cuter!

Chat mignon!

>that shrimp tailed butler in the back
fire him

>ywn eb squidchan
Why even live...
;_;

>I AM ALWAYS HERE :>

You're as bad as Rheia at this point, but hold on, you're too much of a newfag to know him. Let us hope you end up disappering just like him, you fucking attention whore get trip already like your buttfucking friend Moni.

I'm afraid I can't promise anything to anonymous and I'll probably be busy servicing my cute wife ;^)

How do you know… I don't have any facepaint for him…

Go back to brown femc@

>Not just typing ‘xiv’ in search bar and picking first result which takes you to catalog with xiv already typed in

???

I unlocked mogquests yesterday (suffering prereqs) so I'm going to do those (actually gives a shitton of exp for crafter) and then mine.

eugh. may get it upgraded.
And yes, he's uh, 'finished' being a slut for now~

Hehe, thats the hope!
They came to us saying 'we cant find this shit anywhere' and we've found 2 different suppliers for it, so theyd better stump up, despite how expensive it is.
Yeh, ive got £15,000 logged already so an extra 5 wont make too much of a difference, but its all good shit, and means my salary negotiation with the boss will be well placed :P
>only been here 2.5 months
>boss keeps saying how well im doing
>possible bonus of like 50% of my wages
I need a pay rise~

Didn't Guffy say that their static didn't raid a lot because for example Seto has a job/class?

>He's here every day
I don't care. It's a fucking image board. If you're not here to look at pretty images in between the short bursts of game discussion, then you have only yourself to blame for being angry.

How so? We look pretty similar.

I will chain quote him after I am finished eating breakfast so you can report him with me. It will be easier for you to find all of his posts that way. Just give me like 20 minutes. Setoto is Shana-level cancer.

Moni is fine. The other two are not.

All of the male ra npcs have short tails, I don't know why. If I'm not mistaken they also don't have limbals.

iktf