/maag/ - Marvel Avengers Academy General:

DED GAEM edition

>What is this?
A shitty game where you'll spend all your time mocking and trying to defeat the Jew.

>Is it free?
Yes, although there's a lot of waiting unless you wanna fork over your shekels.

>Official trailer:
youtube.com/watch?v=AergY6ijsfI

>Current event:
British invasion bullshit with no waifus, also most of us are done with it already.

Old thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

marvel.com/comics/series
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wasp best waifu

Daisy, stop attacking HQ

Why is cap brit britbong so shitty? Jack is a qt and bk is fun but CB is lame af

4 saddles to rank 3

Then all of rank 5...

I really hope we get story stuff first and expansion of the campus before they decide to dump us into their next event.

I'd like to bank everything and completely change the layout of my campus and a little extra room would be greatly appreciated.

I'm hoping the SHIELD tokens will be used for either mystery boxes (where you have a chance to get shards or past characters/their mats/the Guardians tokens for leveling up) or for reducing the price of premiums. As someone mentioned in the last thread, most of the premiums have shit stories and aren't used in the events or main ones that much at all.

>no booty
They're doing it wrong

Is anyone else noticing experience seems to be gong up faster? Did Tinyco finally fix it?

During the fights yes. Rest of the game runs at a smooth 10fps

Her booty ain't that big, but she has nice hips.

I need 29 to rank 3 and then all of rank 5. I don't think I'll make it.

Wait, do we have a limited time window to upgrade these guys?

Doesn't look like it. Seems to be like the Gamma/Pepper characters where we could upgrade them whenever after their events

Oh, it just everyone seems to be panicking about the saddles.

Like, relax guys, you'll get there eventually.

It's probably just trying to get those done before we get fucked over by the next event

Don't be pessimistic, we're getting story cont-hahahahah

Panic, we're fucked.

I figured whatever story quest there was to upgrading BK would be gone when the event is over so I'd miss out on the dialogue, but I haven't been playing the game too long so I could be wrong? I hope I'm wrong.

Nah, this is like the Pepper and Gamma events.

I just got both Hulks to five last week. And am now gonna get Peppet to 5.

You can take your time, but also try to do as much as you can. Because 2 months of events slowed everyone down.

Make it happen

>Enchantress

Hue.

I vote yes

poor Jack.

YEAH I SEE YOU CHECKING OUT MY:
[ ] Shield
[x] Wings

[x]Shield
[x]Wings

AFTER THIS I'M GOING TO AN
[ ] Aunt party
[ ] Ant party

Remember when we thought that they were going to change Maria Hills face because it was the same as Wasps? Feels so long ago now.

no

>50 books and saddles to rank 5
this is pain

LET'S GET MEDIEVAL

Actually, no. I've been here since before the Veeky Forums days

OR NOT

bamp

Ghost Rider when?

Wasp bumping her tight booty up against your pelvis, biting her lip and trying half-successfully to stifle her yelps of pleasure as you glide in and out of her soft, warm cunt

halloween event.I think they confirmed it was happening

mutatnt wasp as a costume please

I wish we could get the writers for this game to write for the actual comics at this point

bump for event ending

What will be the next country themed event?

being Jack is suffering

Post best ship

Does anyone actually walk through the park? All my characters just walk around it

No. It's just like every other building

I like comics but I've never read much before. There's so much to read I was thinking subscribing to that Marvel online reader, it'll be cheaper than buying it all. Is it worth it do you think?

If you already know what series to read/want to read, it can be Or you can just find some of that shit before on different online reader sites

I think before was supposed to mean for free, not sure how that came out.

Yeah I don't really know what to read, there's so much I'm kinda lost... That's why subscribing is tempting, I could binge-read it all.

Maybe Ill try to find some alternative reader too, but no luck so far.

I guess it's ok. Generally nothing newer than 6 months is on there. I kind of make a list of stuff I want to marathon through and then when I get a trial I'll read them then, but it's not something I would want to subscribe to all the time. Everything that's available on Unlimited is listed here: marvel.com/comics/series

If you have no clue where to start you're better off asking /co/ by making a thread. Just provide useful background information on what sorts of stories you're looking for (like cosmic, magic, street level, team book, etc) and what themes interest you. There's a lot out there.

Do you think we are actually gonna get a story update after the event? I think probably on Thursday

Did you even read what he asked?

DO WANT

> Generally nothing newer than 6 months is on there

That's probably a good thing, to be honest. It's hard to tell which of the currently running comics are good and which are shit. Even if something seems good to begin with it could turn out shit by say, the writer taking months to finish the story, or a big event crossover suddenly derailing the plot.

If you focus only on stories that are complete though, you can ask around to see which ones are good and which ones you can skip.

Liechtenstein.

I think they need to have it by Friday at the latest. The level cap bullshit has gone on long enough, especially when you go back to seeing how many people were maxed out before they added the bullshit experience and levels. Combine that with nothing but events and you have nothing to do in this game. We need story.

They also need to fix the missions. Holy fuck, the titles, descriptions, and actions have been fucked up since the GotG event.

That seems reasonable, I expect it by the weekend as well.

Europe, BK has a task to assemble Euroforce

Euroforce can get in line behind the Runaways and the Thunderbolts.

Where was the Runaways reference?

In the Abom action called Meet the Runaways

Is that an 8hr task?

SHIELD declares Avengers Academy a relief site for Syrian refugees

Lesbians when

Contact The Runaways takes 4 hours.

When Phyla-Vell starts getting the RESPECT she deserves.

>still 30 saddles short for rank 5
suffering

So I got the 20 chalices I had been jewed out of just as I was getting to rank BK up to 3.

Thanks, TinyCo!

Same. For what purpose? Are the chalices going to do something else on the last day?

since this is the "last day" of the brit-event, is captain britain worth 500 shards? asking this before he gets sucked into the ebony portal forever.

>Last day
nigga event is until the 22

that's why the last day part in quotes. the game sent me a message saying its the last day, but knowing tinyco the event could end 5 minutes from now for all i know

i checked just now and what a surprise:there is a counter for the event now

it does say that its ending in a day and a few hours from now

i guess they thought it was to easy so
they sped it up. but back to my money

It says 1d 21h 50m for me, that's still the same deadline

It's only 5 bucks. He's no MVPepper or Guardian of the Mission Board, but he's already shown up more than Spider-Man.

I'm actually kind of bored now since I'm just working on R5ing Jack and R3ing BK. The sooner we get a story update, the better. Unfortunately, that doesn't look like it'll happen until Thursday

It's $10

only buy premiums if you like the character.

They might have good storylines,give you something to do after you are done with story quests and sometimes boost coins(almost useless).But they also have long ass actions that will keep poppin.

in the end its your choice

i just want to know if i should get him or wait for spider-verse, because i want all of the
spider-people

I really wish premos had more quests or interactions. Kinda defeats the purpose of them once you finish their storylines. Makes me wonder what'll happen when we R5 the starters.

Definitely wait. Peter is useless now, even if you have the option to buy him. He's just taking up space at my Academy, while Sif remains most useful out of the Civil War characters. Spider-Verse or some actual storyline will give you Spider-Man, so you don't have to worry.

In other news, Thor got new animations and dataminers found more stuff for Spider-Gwen. I'm guessing Spider-Verse will be at the end of the summer right before/after a Beach Redux event. Thor should be unlockable soon as it seems TinyCo is serious about finally giving us more story. How long has it been again?

i'd buy without a second thought if he looked like the baddass comic costume

Canadian. Dating between Rocket/Cosmo/English Bulldog and everyone else is now allowed

An alpha flight event would be pretty cool

NO i want canon for rocket so that means lylla student.

>Alpha Flight is now with Carol in her solo
Yeah I'd be down with that. Bring Carol and the Vells or Alpha Flight.

What are the chances of Luke Cage getting an event with his series? I am almost positive that Strange will get one and bring Clea and Wong with him.

Maybe a Defenders event when the Strange flick is out. I doubt they'll do a magic event cause the character list would be all over the place of they go with magic/supernatural based characters.

>Defenders with Valkyrie, Clea, and Namorita
My dick cannot handle this.

Yep, that's exactly what I was hoping for. My wallet locked up tight when I saw what we got instead.

I imagine we'd get Strange, Luke Cage, Valkyrie (and I do wonder if we get Blackyrie with her since that's what they're doing for the movies and this game loves its MCU), Nighthawk, maybe Hellcat and Daimon Hellstrom. Nighthawk would probably be premo, same with Valk. Having Luke Cage for free sets up a Heroes for Hire/street level mini event too, opens up IF and DD that way.

But all of this would make sense, so instead we're getting the opposite

But would we get Rintrah?

dont forget all the mention to hellĀ“s kitchen in game and that the mcu also has tv series

if we get luke i think this is how we going down

>Luke,Iron fist,Jessica Jones(already confirmed in game) and Daredevil as free characters
>Punisher,Elektra and maybe someone from thunderbolts as premiums

>But all of this would make sense, so instead we're getting the opposite
I feel that.
>Civil War event
>Sharon, Crossbones, Bucky, Black Panther, and Spider-Man all in the movie and are in the game.
>Wonder Man, Madame Hydra, and SIF are in the game too
>No Wanda
What the absolute fuck

No one wants that genocidal piece of trash in the game user, we've been over this before.

No way we get Punisher or Elektra as a premium. I'll give the Jew that much, Outside of Zemo, they've kept the premiums as second stringers. Punisher and Elektra are just too known for that

Go to bed, Bendis

Spider-Man

Early access

and people still payed for him and also vision

No user, we need to stop all these trash characters getting into the game. It's bad enough that pieces of shit like Vision, Hawkeye, and Scott Lang get into the game, I'm glad TinyCo has refused to introduce Wanda into the game, worst of the worst.

>Hawkeye
>ever getting into the game

>squirrel girl when

Pieces of shit? Hawkeye? Game?

You almost got me