Who was worse?

Napoleon or Adolf Hitler?

poopan actually has an era of warfare named after him.

Nappy. Hitlah is a meme

Napoleon was a liberal dictator, yet he was a realist, he understood some of the ideas of the revolution were simply idealistic.

Whats your idea behind this ?

Both eatshits but Napelon wasn't braindamaged to the point of killing some millions people just because he decided jews deserve to die.

You can have an argue with your brother, u may like to marry a very young women (remember it was 1800 ), none of the prince or kings that ever exist was a simple good men. Simple good mens does'nt get this further.

Nothing to compare here, nothing to discuss about.

Only the Anglos deal in absolutes...

I want to know about the death camps

I've read that the French tried something similar to extermination camps in Haiti, when they tried to reconquer the island. Not sure if bullshit.

OP's pic sure is bullshit, tho.

French people recognised and recognise him as the greatest man to ever live

He saved France from the kings of the ancient regime and from it's own self imploding
Anyone who sees Napoleon as evil is deluded plain and simple

>he started a revolution

Who the fuck wrote that? I had a better historical grasp when I was 11.

But user, Napoleon was the biggest thing to come out of the French revolution, so obviously he's the leader of it! Why else would he crown himself Emperor?

or an Anglo

Fair enough. I am defeated.

Hitler. Napoleon defended his nation in coalitions against him because of issues France had before him that he inherited. He never "started a revolution". After he divorced Josephine he married the daughter of the Emperor of Austria, Maria Louisa so I don't where the "daughter of his ex" came from. Millions died at the hand of England and their war funding. Anything to protect their thrones. He ruled absolutely but in the interest of the people and was pretty much a philosopher king.

Comparing Napoleon to Hitler is degrading to the former and flattering to the latter. There hasn't been a man like him since.

>Hitler wanted to genocide entire races of people he saw as undesirable and inferior
>Napoleon simply wanted to protect France and remove outdated monarchies from power
Perfidious Albion detected.

>philosopher king

He's right, you know. I've visited the temporary napoleonic exposition in Montréal and I was amazed by part of his book collection exposed there. The books' subjects ranged from mathematics and history to philosophy and physics. They were all dully annoted with Napoleon's vomit-inducing calligraphy but nevertheless insigtful words.

>Hitler wanted to genocide entire races of people he saw as undesirable and inferior
This is not true. Hitler initally wantd just to deport Jews to Israel or Madagasca.
Its just that when the war went south, keeping Jews alive and well was not his highest priority

Fuck off.

>That is not true.
Except it is.
>initially
Means nothing when his end game already had death camps set up in the late 1930s.

Hitler was much worse, not even close. Both in terms of ideology and competence.

proof?

/pol/? Stormfront? Which one are you from?

You mean besides obvious notes, archived records, physical evidence, and tangible proof of Dachau being in existence since 1934 under the command of Himmler's right hand, SS general Eieke?

Napoleon in the long run because what he did indirectly lead to Hitler and all that.

I just read the Wikipedia article about Hitler, adn it makes to see that Holocaust was something that was done when the war was already pretty much lost and when nazis simply had other priorties than keeping jews safe

*Eicke

Dachau was never a death camp

Keep telling yourself that.

There were already 5 other concentration/forced labor camps that already served intentionally as indirect death camps for the "untermensch". So bullshit, a final solution and genocide of gypsies/jews/disabled/gay/etc...was always planned as far back as 1933, at earliest.

Are you aware that in the beginning, it were mostly communists and other political opponents who were put into cocentration camps?

>Napoleon, Enlightened Catholic Emperor,
>Hitler, genocidal wall-street funded dictator

Pick one

Are you are that was no longer the reality or primary demographic of those interred in said concentration camps by 1936? Are you aware that mass murder and forced labor to kill off the undesirables was always planned well before the outbreak of World War 2 with the German invasion of Poland?

there was a plan of letting millions of ukrainians starve, but that was a side result of brining that food to Germany instead.
The final solution of the Jewish problem wasn't really decided until late into the war, were nazis had other problems and didnt care about the wellbeeing of jews

>The final solution of the Jewish problem
I never said anything even about Jews specifically, I said "undesirables" in general, don't give me red herrings. Jews, Slavs, the infirmed and mentally disabled, physically deformed, Gypsies, were all being rounded up and placed into forced labor camps that already had absurdly high mortality rates even before the "real" death camps came into question.

You are wrong.

Also neglect regardless of intent or not is still abuse and a crime against humanity with prisoners and civilians. And with the Nazis, it was always intentional even at its most "harmlessly" lethal level. Stop handwaving this shit.

Smash the Reich and scatter the Germans, illustrating the power of nationalism and militarism. What could possibly go wrong?

>I never said anything even about Jews specifically, I said "undesirables" in general, don't give me red herrings.
I think there is a big difference between euthanizing a few retards and killing off a whole race, we should keep those things separated

Just saying that if you leave out the cringey/ insane parts of nazism it was actually a pretty logical philosophy. Hitlers idea of the German version of manifest destiny had merit.

Except it was always the same game plan from the get-go with the Nazis, try again dude, you are coming off as a huge Hitler apologist.

I am just saying that killing off Jews was not something that Hitler planned from the very beginning.
It just happend as the war wasnt going so well and the nazis had other problems

And I'm just saying the concept of concentration camps existed well before the start of World War 2 and that Hitler's endgame was always a purging of anything and anyone he saw as an undesirable and steps were taken to accommodate his designs for this since 1933.

He had it planned from the start. His rants in Mein Kampf, organization of the early forced labor and concentration camps, authorization and independence of the SS to exclusively administrate the labor camps without any sort of political, administrative, or military oversight, Himmler's increasing capacity to enforce removal of undesirables trickling rapidly from "political prisoners" to clergy, religious officials, and so on.

It was always there.

Hitler was not the first or the last to employ concentration camps
And could you provide me with any quotes of Hitler in 1933 that all Jews should be killed?

Why do you keep insisting on this slippery slope fallacy of constantly equating undesirables and multitudes with specifically Jews? Stop it. Stop with the strawman arguments and red herrings.

I just think we should keep issues apart.
I agree with you that hitler planned to euthanize retards, no doubt about that.
However, the genocide of the Jewish race was not something he planned from the very beginning

>Anglos were so scared by this man that they smear his reputation 2 centuries after his death

>unironically believing the holocaust was planned by 1933

Wew lad, even academics disagree with this

>reading comprehension