hearthpwn.com/
hearthstonetopdeck.com/
manacrystals.com/

>And if you're really special
heartharena.com/
hsdecktracker.net/

First for Arthas did nothing wrong.

Okay guys, just hear me out...

I will make Hallazeal work. J-just you see.

maybe you should make it a battlecry??

Dreamhack has confirmed that last hero standing is a terrible format.

I think blizz is against mana denial.

Are there any decks that work like the old fatiuge warrior decks did before old gods?
Its the one i had the most fun playing hearthstone with and im kind losing interrest with all this aggro

It already works, it's just a horrible card.

And what exactly makes this card playable?

>its only real benefit is a 10 mana board clear full health recovery
I can see why people thought it was good but it sucks on curve

Because they think explosive is better, not even joking.

Another 1-3 in Arena. I gotta stop using Paladin.

Avianna/naga sea witch memes

I love how Uther didn't even try to think up a solution for those who ate the tainted food.

So you have 2 5/5s on the board (and an empty hand) that do absolutely nothing and even less if you don't have board dominance. Literally worse than pyroblast.

Let me ask again: Is there anything at all that stops this card from being complete garbage?

>tainted food

Fell to rank 13. Looks like it will be another shitty day.

>Welcome to the Grand tournament
>TANK UP

How can you be this bad?

WELCOME TO THE GRANT TOURNAMENT SHAMAN

Turns out midrange hunter isn't as good as the memes tell you.

>having half lethal one turn and a clear board
>play that card for confirmed kill

>break ice block one turn

>opponent has 5 health on a clear board
>confirmed kill

I dont think its an amazing card but its not terrible.

>warrior gets Ysera for 0(zero) Turns
>Burst me for 15 next turn
Haha it's balanced because it's random
XD

Are you using the right decklist?

You are just fucking bad.
Midrange hunter is as strong as any top deck.

Okay guys, maybe that first one wasn't so hot but my buddy came up with this one. I think it has an additional 50% to make your opponent concede after you top decked this with 2 cards left.

Holy shit reddit is fucking retarded.

The admins for Dreamhack tournament gave a wrong decklist containing 2 leeroys instead of leeroy and edwin, now they're crying that this player should lose his rogue match that he won, even though his opponent obviously knew that decklist was wrong before the game.

>having half lethal one turn and a clear board
useless win more card

>break ice block one turn
Allright, this is the only scenario where this is better than other cards.

>opponent has 5 health on a clear board
>confirmed kill
substitute with any direct damage card for less mana.

it's awful wtf

why would this be fun

like to clarify, imagine 2 control warriors playing this card

the game would take an hour

>Mysterious Druid
>you're already trapped in the mystery

>why would this be fun
And this is exactly why it will be shipped with the next expansion. A bit like reno.

>2 leeroys
Don't they have someone to look over the decklist? 2 of the same legendary is a pretty obvious mistake

priest vs priest matches would be infinite

WHY DOES HEARTHSTONE CASTING SUCK SO FUCKING MUCH
ITS LIKE THEY ARE TALKING TO BLIND CHILDREN WITH THE HAND HOLDING AND USELESS BABBLE

>For the cost of 1 (ONE) card slot, you get a guaranteed reroll on the match.
>Priest has to go second without coin and also loses a card.
>But he keeps all of the cards he generated with curators/scarabs/thoughtsteal/etc essentially making him impossible to fatigue.

Seems fair!

Priest only.

I don't know, they all seem bad in different ways.

First scenario protects the board from astral and flamestrike, or doom freeze combo.

Third is moreso people dont really run starfire or whatever that is, and swipe is probably already wasted.

Like i said not amazing.

Welcome to the rabbit hole of autism my friend

Blizzard has said Lightbomb was a mistake, and in general they don't like the fact Priest could extend the game so long.
They don't even like how long Warrior can extend it for.

Well the thing is Maverick played two games against that deck, having been given the decklist with 2 leeroys, but then only cried after the edwin was shown in the 2nd game.

If the decklist was wrong, as a pro player he should have said something before the first match rather than keeping it to himself to try and get a rematch.

New adventure when? This meta has been tiring.

WELCOME TO THE GRAND TOURNAMENT FAGGOT

>There will never be another card that boosts your hero power that far for Warrior or Priest

Is the current Tempostorm Tempo Warrior list the best one or is the old one better? Not really sure about the Taskmasters and Finley

Tempostorm is just for finding out what decks are currently on the ladder. Their versions of those decks are almost always consistently the shittiest versions.
Check another site for actual versions worth playing.

>Not really sure about the Taskmasters and Finley
Don't play that list, it's shit.

This is the list I used to get legend with 5 days ago.
I play sylvanas instead of malkorok because I think it's a bad card.

only running into inferior zoo players, whats the best deck against them?

superior zoo players

You might as well throw in N'zoth and convert to a real control warrior at that point.

Alright guys, what about this one? It's like Yogg-Saron for warriors!

Why?

why are you doing this i wonder? It will have no impact on anything whatsover and it doesnt even matter. Its not even fucking entertaining to anyone but perhaps yourself. Stop this

Because you're already going half-hog and N'zoth is a retarded good card with Cairne and Sylvanas.

too random and not really in a fun way imo

That would even be worth throwing a patron into a cthunw arrior deck woth that dumb thing.

Dropped to rank 15. Massive lose streak.

>It will have no impact on anything whatsover and it doesnt even matter.
Right on, why even eat? You're just gonna get hungry in a couple hours and die eventually, right?
>Its not even fucking entertaining to anyone but perhaps yourself.
Yeah, it is entertaining to me, and I like hearing what people have to say, wether it's "this is a terrible idea" or "I guess it could work". I like getting a feel for game balances like that.
>Stop this
No

Yeah, its basically the one I used to get to 5 except that I had Malkorok instead of Cairne and some other minor swap. Deck was great, something like 75% win rate and I feel that I could go further (Dont wanna grind anymore tough). I was just wondering if the new one from Tempostorm was better.

im not good enough to play imp gang boss

I tried the tempostorm list and finley and taskmaster were very underwhelming.

It's become a meme how TS just put some hipster version of popular decks in their meta snapshot.

Check out this hot new card teased from the next adventure
Just kidding, it's another wacky idea

Finley is a great card. Stop.

Literally every tempo warrior I see in legend is running the finley variant because the warrior hero power is terrible and getting tap, fireblast or even druid hero power is a massive benefit to the deck.

Why would you think that is not broken

Yes, but if you don't draw finley early it's a dead card.

Friendly reminder to not reply to OC faggots. All they want is your attension

>Freeze all characters
>all
>triggering the effect can be postponed

Tapping late game can put you back into it. Hunter hero power can push lethal.

It's less dead than any other one or even two drop late game.

yeah guys, let's go back to discussing the 4 meta decks right now!!!! look guys i got a legendary guess which one it is!
but don't reply to these people with IDEAS, they're attention whoring faggots

I agree.

Sure, sometimes it's good.
I don't like it in a tempo deck where every card matters and something much more useful can fill that slot.

upvoted

That's why you're neither in legend nor writing for tempo storm.

In any case, you can throw the card away and make a less aggressive warrior variant and win all the time. That's because warrior is the best deck in the game, not because Finley is a bad slot.

>but don't reply to these people with IDEAS
You mean making up shitty cards that will never be put in game?
Yes, I love that meaningful discussion :^DDDD

>renolock with one single target removal
Is this a new meme?

>really look at my games for once
>realize i only lose to utterly insane draws and rng
guess thats what happens if you play perfect

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. NOOOOOOOOO IYS NOT MATE NOOOOOOOOO REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HANDLOCK IS FINE A YEAR WAS AGO WHY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

i don't think anyone said it was meaningful
why don't you just ignore it instead of getting your panties up in a knot you baby

>it's an user reaches maximum delusion episode

>That's why you're neither in legend
I am.
>nor writing for tempo storm.
Tempostorm is known for putting worse versions of meta decks in the meta snapshot. Their tier rankings is usually wrong as well.

>Subjective ideas
>Not meaning

Yea, it's probably better to discuss objective meaning, right? Like god and shit...

>Golden rag isn't locked behind 500wins

>I write for TempoStorm

>implying that being frozen means anything to freeze mage

>giving freeze mage more boring shit

why this

Literally unplayable.

Okay, well, I'm legend as well, and I think you're just being a special snowflake who just traded a warrior card for another and won every game because warrior is currently the best class in the meta.

>There will never be a tribe deck that rewards you for going full dedication
>Tribe decks will always be aggro decks that run out of cards by turn 5
I just want to meme long term s.m.h

>I'm legend as well
>no screenshot
nice fucking dumpster legend guy
bet you worked real hard to earn that rank

Okay, then how about weapons for casters? I'm sure you could do something fun with them, but we've yet to see any wands/staves in the game.

No, I stopped playing as soon as I hit legend because I have better things to do than grind games with the #1 meta deck in hopes that I can get a good screenshot to post on Veeky Forums.

My point is that Tempostorm is the "special snowflake".
Even if I say that finley is okay in tempo warrior, their decklists are consistently different and worse than the proven optimized netdecks.
There is NO PLACE for taskmaster in tempo warrior.

You know i dont think the idea of oc is wrong, but it seems 95% of it posted here are from people who have no idea how the game works or what context their cards have overall. Please play more than 2 hours before making obviously broken crap.

That has been wrong in the past (look at murloc warlock or mech mage), but obviously this will be a wild thing now.

>that run out of cards by turn 5
Play warlock, never run out of cards.

Yea, it's a shame no casters have been given any weapons. Epecially since people have made so many with ideas that don't immediately kill the enemy minions (meaning casters would become OP).

>animation for when your hero attacks remains the same
>jaina whacking people with the wand instead of casting spells with it

Taskmaster is a fine card with a lot of synergy in the deck and even anti-aggro capability. You could throw a fucking bluegill murloc in that slot and still win all the time with basically zero efficiency lost.

too good

8 damage fireballs without needing board presence or spending mana that turn

again a boring freeze mage card