/dbdg/ - Dead by Daylight General #12

Previous Thread anticheat when edition

>What is Dead by Daylight?
Asymmetrical Online multiplayer. 4 survivors scramble to fix 5 generators, while 1 killer wants to sacrifice all of them

>Sounds like evolve
It's not. Survivors have to avoid the killer at all costs, whereas the killer has to hunt for them. Everyone has their own objective.

>General info
Pastebin with most questions asked: pastebin.com/DDddy4uE
Pastebin with peek at what's in the full release in terms of levels: pastebin.com/FE58REXD
Pastebin with all of the values for Cheat Engine (perks/items/whatnot): pastebin.com/vCh6gxR6
Save game with a billion bloodpoints or whatever: megafileupload.com/fma0/DBD_Bloodpoints.rar

>Official site
deadbydaylight.com/

>Video of the thread
youtube.com/watch?v=uTYK8rYC8sY

>Latest Patch Notes (June 17 / v1.0.1)
steamcommunity.com/app/381210/discussions/0/358415206084790905/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NrI-UBIB8Jk
discord.gg/013XP4DWhQJCbWggt
megafileupload.com/foe0/Dead_by_Daylight_Update.zip
virustotal.com/en/file/d4fca730a11e296d4dc0f4f8e5d4262f96e4d031db5f32a3e4146eaa91a4ccab/analysis/1466443851/
igg-games.com/dead-by-daylight-free-download.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>survivors OP
Reminder that level and rank mean nothing. Notice how the last guy didn't escape, either.

youtube.com/watch?v=NrI-UBIB8Jk

Also join the Discord:

discord.gg/013XP4DWhQJCbWggt

If there were a mode for two killers, how many survivors should there be? Should the ratio still be 1:4?

Would you like a mode like that?

did redrain escape or dc?

6 I think would be good.

I miss 1v14. Hasn't happened that much since the beta.

if that's the "everyone spawns together" offering, that's why you won. easy win when they burn that.

Supposedly you lose your Offerings/Addons when you prestige? Do you lose perks too?

Yes, prestige is a total garbage dump.

I had the other last guy hooked, and I could see that the door was open across the way, then suddenly it said he disconnected. I think it may have been a legitimate connection issue, though.

Nope, the were split up after the first genny. Chased a guy around the coal tower while one tried to sabotage my shit, another 2 were off somewhere else. Afraid they weren't grouped up together past the first minute.

In the next OP, replace the DBD Bloodpoints save with this or add it next to it: megafileupload.com/foe0/Dead_by_Daylight_Update.zip

It has:
>5m Bloodpoints
>10m Bloodpoints
>25m Bloodpoints
>50m Bloodpoints
>75m Bloodpoints
>Maxed Bloodpoints

>no 8 vs 2
>no 12 vs 3 for maximum clusterfuck
Wasted potential

Neat, now we just need a 100% save with everything unlocked.

I mean, you should be able unlock everything with 999,999,999 points I'd imagine. Or do you lose points when you prestige?

That's like 2 days of clicking.

Well I guess since I have nothing better to do I can do it and reupload the file afterwards

What the fuck mate

Idk mate
virustotal.com/en/file/d4fca730a11e296d4dc0f4f8e5d4262f96e4d031db5f32a3e4146eaa91a4ccab/analysis/1466443851/

>Having a discord for CEngine: Online game edition

Looks like the game will be dead by daylight, with only CE shitters left playing for having nothing better to play.

don't click the ads

also get ublock origin

The past several posts are nothing but cheaters looking to get an advantage over others. I really enjoy this game but no one is going to play killer if everyone is going to immediately get all the teachable perks overnight.

I actually really enjoy this game too. I fucked around with the dbd saves a bit, but honestly it kills the games longevity for me, so I just started anew again. Now i'm back to level 10 killer boys :^)

>survivors are the only ones who cheat

>cheaters are four times as likely to be a survivor

Does anybody else think Dwight might just be a hipster faggot whom no one likes?

Imagine he wrote his own character story.

>Dwight was geeky and scrawny through high school. He always wanted to be one of the cool kids, but somehow never had the charisma. He tried out for the football team but was cut, the basketball team didn’t even take a look, and his grades were distinctly below average.

>One weekend, on a team building exercise from his dead-end job, Dwight’s boss led them deep into the woods before breaking out his family recipe moonshine. Dwight remembered taking the first sip before waking up late the next morning all alone.

>During the night, the others had abandoned him. Once again, the laughing stock of the community Dwight tried to hike his way out of the woods. That was the last anyone ever heard of Dwight Fairfield.

igg-games.com/dead-by-daylight-free-download.html

Is this true, multiplayer works for pirated copies?
I bought it anyway, just wondering

That would be really funny if it did. I'll have to try that.

It worked for dark souls 3 when it first came out.
So it might work for this as well, i'd imagine.

Perks are more powerful on survivors than killers, so the majority of cheaters are survivors, yes

There's no real reason to use the bloodpoints thing as a killer as most of the killer perks are nowhere near as good as the survivor perks.

Wow wait this shit is in the OP? I see /dbdg/ hasn't changed from beta days of picking up cheat engine values in the OP. Good job /dbdg/, killing your game 1 thread at a time.

Seriously, fuck you and anyone else who uses these, completely fucked the game.

Please don't say that, I'm not even level 15 on Wraith yet and I want the last 10 levels to have been worth something.

It wont be a big deal if the devs actually fix their game by making everything server side. Plus its just for memes, stop whining. CE doesn't even work anymore they already patched that out. You have to do some real asenine shit to get it to work and even then its still a pain in the ass.

The BP save scumming has done enough damage. Reminds me of the early days of GTA Online, could have been a fun game to work your way through online but the everyone sucked the fun and challenge and reward out of it by giving themselves billions.

I just think it would have been great if ULTRA RARE perks were actually that.

Oh yeah I agree totally. I think they should fix the savescumming issue, and just reset everyones stats. Sure alot of people would quit but at least it would fix one of the issues present.

CE still works user, you just need a specific driver to get around EAC, pretty easy too.

>Plus its just for memes, stop whining.
You've been on Veeky Forums too much. Killers leave when they see a legit green ranked survivor, having a ton of rank 1 Megs with sprint burst and self heal means no killer will want to play. Memes memes memes, this game is dead.

Some of the killer perks are ok but realistically, they're nothing compared to survivor perks.

Probably because most high ranked players are just disconnects. They start losing they dc so they dont lose their precious pips.

Remember to use family share and a generic name so they can't find your profile to report it, cheaterbros

they should add a perk that lets killers disable generators or destroy windows

Game is fun but the bugs are bullshit. Not being able to pick anyone up, as either survivor or killer, is a load of shit

How is tru3ta1ent managing to do so consistently well with Wraith, the worst killer? Is he genuinely good or just matched against retards all day?

>stands in front and cloaks/uncloak
>stupid accent
>paired against shitters

he sucks

>Does anybody else think Dwight might just be a hipster faggot whom no one likes?
That's literally the lore you've just copypasted. I'm not too sure about the hipster part though, he seems like a guy who'd slip through the cracks.

>wraith is bad

Just like on /g/, don't take memes at face value.

Wraith may be weak in the hands of average players, but I see a lot of really good people play him.

I give this game maybe another month before it dies; the balance is completely out of whack and it's just going to get even worse when the team queues are added; Killers need a buff of some kind.

>That's literally the lore you've just copypasted.

That's the point. It sounds like he might've wrote it himself, hence why it makes him sound like he was mistreated.

wraith is the most consistent killer because of his invisibility and doesn't have to rely on his powers as hard as trapper and hillbilly.

Really there's just four things completely taking the piss

>Jake being able to trash a pile of hooks/traps and get a ton of points for it
>Meg being able to travel at light speed far too often
>Claudette being able to heal herself back to full constantly making a half-decent one completely unkillable at times
>autohaven wreckers

>Start playing some killer
>Going up against 4 good survivors
I'm supposed to be a scary murder man but I feel like a little bitch. This is awful. Niggas with super speed, self heal, free hook breaking, holy shit.

>steam forums full of people complaining wraith is OP

Are people just THAT fucking bad or are they trolling?

I legitimately can't tell.

He also has a skill cap. You simply cannot win against a well coordinated team of toolbox Meg's and bajillion heal Claudette's.

Hillbilly and trap master can counter higher level players better in my opinion.

>hook low rank dwight in the fun haus as hillbilly
>he gets off the hook
>nearby so greet him on the stairs with a rev
>he dcs

should give the killer a gun. it's 2016 amirite

I think those are all okay by themselves, it's when you can have guys with all of them that things start getting out of hand.

a twisted Van Pelt would actually be pretty fucking cool

their are perks against trapper and he's too slow if the survivors are good.

hillbilly is hit or miss. map dependent. either you can get good chainsaws across the map and find them or you just reveal where you are and everyone runs away.

I just downloaded the 9999999999 save file and am using it to max out Wraith to get his perks.

It never really dawned on me how absurdly slow the progression system is. I've already spent millions and I've only gotten two of the trainable perks. What's the point of a progression system if you aren't going to monetize it? Just slows everything down for nothing. I mean, I'm glad it's not monetized, but I'd rather it just didn't exist to begin with.

Its probably because one of the top streamers for the game uses Wraith and just tears through people because matchmaking often puts him up against noobs. So people go "Waaaaah he's broken!" instead of going to the closest juke spot and kiting him for eternity before he even pops out of cloak.

I feel Wraith is the weakest, but once you get his perks leveled up he becomes a tracking/hunting god.

i think they said people were leveling too fast in the beta so they slowed it down. i think they said they were going to tweak it.

has someone made a comparison image of all the 3 killer hooks?

How do you go from this...

yes

potato survivors, 95% of time he has 3 more perks than any of them, constantly using addons/offerings even against full 20 lvl's

but it's not really surprising, its like the first week the game was released, and the majority of players dont sit and play it all day erry day

trapper: ropes
wraith: white bandage type ribbon things
hillbilly: no ropes or anything

It's very easy to differentiate.

...to this?

to this?

Claudette has the oddest shaped face

>that jake
what the fuck?

so, is this the new the culling? as in, twitch memer retards flock to it?

it looks and sounds neat, but it looks like it's early access

rip pip
>Charlie left as soon as I knocked him down
>Gengetsu left as soon as I hooked her
>Mr. Pandah was the only bro that stuck with it till the end even after his teammate abandoned him
He even struggled to allow both of us to squeeze out a few extra points

>faster tools and four spring set on trapper
>anyone trapped still gets out in seconds

It's insane that they are worried about party systems when the people who will actually stick around are point out completely shitty stuff. Watered down:

>most jukehouses, especially when you're not trapper
>Self heal and sprint burst (self sabotage too, though less common)
>DC robbing the killer/survivor of points

The only errr thing on this list is wanting a jukeshack nerf (go get the rest of the team!), but thinking through it there should be no place where the survivors feel totally safe and incapable of being caught.

?

Just get good lol

Survivors should lose a full rank on DC. Yes, shit happens but in 90% of cases people are quitting to avoid deranking/losing addons. A harsh punishment is the only way to nip this shit in the bud.

If you are legitimately dcing that much you shouldn't be playing online games in the first place.

Also, survivors should lose their addons just like killers do, regardless if they win or lose.

i donwnloaded the billion bloodpoint save, but how do you overwrite your save? isn't there a whole big process to go through to get it to work?

I legitimately have never broken myself out of a trap. I once got13 struggles off since the killer was busy on the opposite side of the map with a hooked survivor and still didn't break out. He came and picked me up and then hooked me. and since no teammates were nearby I attempted to escape and it worked.

pastebin

I've never gotten trapped as a survivor so I legit don't know how it works on their end, but god dammit a yellow level addon should keep em in place long enough for me to trot over when I'm all of 50 feet away.

what about pastebin? doesn't seem like instructions are in any of those links.in OP

first one, scroll down

>tfw STILL no cool skins

For fucks sake, this should have been here since release. Give me something to spend BP or something on, fuck.

If I'm running all three Wraith tracking perks on Trapper, what should my fourth be? I'm trying to decide on the crow perk, melee perk, or insidious.

Well people like you certainly aren't helping you fucking massive faggot.

they do lose addons, just not the actual toolbox/medkit, which is I think what you meant.

agitation and iron grasp are still really strong so I would use one of this. Otherwise insidious or no one escapes death can fuck with survivors if you sue them well.

At this point a party system is laughable since all the billion blood point saves are now floating around, it's a complete joke.

i assume you are talking about this:

0)Make sure "Enable Steam Cloud sync" is disabled in the game's properties (in the updates tab)

1) Right click on your Dead by Daylight shortcut and go to properties (make one if you haven't) You will see a link that looks something like this: steam://rungameid/471230 /admin

2) Do a search on your computer for 471230 (or whatever number you had in your shortcut)

3) Your search should find a folder with the same number in your Steam folder, looking something similiar to this: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\userdata\something\471230

4) Open that folder, then click/browse through the following folders: remote-->out-->profiles

5) You will see a file called remote and remotechache. Delete them, and you're done!

You can also back it up before each game to prevent losing items when the killer ragequits.

but instead of deleting, you are replacing your save data with the downloaded data?

I agree with this, I think someone said in an earlier thread that people who leave game should count as automatic sacrifices which would also be cool

>never loaded a saved game before
wew

kys

Wow, most belligerent thing I've heard all month. Stay mad for me, would you?

im not a cheater, but this game is AIDS to grind through.

i also play on console, pc games are shit in general :^)

You're cheating, so you're a cheater. It's not some group that you join at will, it's a term that now applies to you.

>when someone is window camping he just keeps running out of vision and running straight back to window for 5 minutes
>can't go 10 seconds without making stupid noises
he's not very good but the game keeps throwing rank 20s at him

its fine, the game will be dead in 3 weeks, im not going to grind for 50 hours for a ded game.

neat

But you are a cheater. Facts are facts user.

Last game he stumbled across an incredibly weird glitch where he and another teammate got locked down mid-heal before that teammate and another disconnected and Cohh was still stuck in place, but vulnerable to attack by a Trapper who had no such issues