/drg/ Danganronpa general : American Bully Edition

Last thread: Image limit reached
Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)! (Top kek ,as if anyone was using these)

>News
DR3 anime to be split into two parts, "Future" and "Despair"
famitsu.com/news/201603/26102228.html

Famitsu scans for upcoming DR3 anime:
i.imgur.com/tJ0SWA6.jpg
i.imgur.com/aW1rhbs.jpg

Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410
Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

New Dangan Ronpa V3 is scheduled to be released in 2016 on PSVita and PS4.
Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=FfMqURJ3ZfE
Dangan Ronpa 3 will be a new anime scheduled for release in 2016.
Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=R9AQjGxQGdw
DR3 Subbed PV
youtube.com/watch?v=z3imyvTO3JA
Interviews with Danganronpa Writer and Creator Kazutaka Kodaka
nichegamer.com/2015/03/danganronpa-interview-with-writer-and-creator-kazutaka-kodaka/
archive.today/4MSAe

Some new info about DR3/DRV3
gematsu.com/2015/12/new-danganronpa-v3-scrum-panic-debates

DR3 Profiles
jinjojess.tumblr.com/post/143495291903/mirai-hen-character-profiles
jinjojess.tumblr.com/post/143594993403/zetsubou-hen-introduction-and-character-profiles

Killer Killer manga revealed to be Dangan Ronpa Gaiden: Killer Killer
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-05-09/killer-killer-manga-is-revealed-as-danganronpa-spinoff-in-3rd-chapter/.101865

>FAQ
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT

>Downloads/Manga/Novels/Character Charts
pastebin.com/fX2iAQpP

Best

Maid Gyaru Genocide Jill with her AE color scheme.
Having a reverse contrast for her hair/skin color isn't that bad

>all those people talking about Chihiro's manly dick in the previous thread

Come to your room ,for what ?

X'th for Chihiro's small and feminine penis

BIG AND MANLY

>smug Chihiro

Why isn't this a thing?

penis

Mikan is objectively the best girl in Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair and there is nothing literally nothing to change my mind. She is LITERALLY perfect, her hair, her face, her expressions, and she has ZERO (0) imperfections. I want to become ill so Mikan-san may take care of me and nurse me back to health. I want Mikan to teach me how to help others and she did to me when I /had/ depression.

Back in around 2014, I had bought a PS Vita after purchasing a 3DS. I've always been a big detective fan (I really love Umineko) so I purchased Danganronpa 1, I breezed through the game and I throughly enjoyed it, I really did. Danganronpa 2 was just released, the moment I saw promotional art of Tsumiki Mikan, I just knew, I knew, that she would be the best girl. Her purple hime haircut contrasting with her petite white skin and her gorgeous purple eyes, I knew she was going to best girl. I purchased Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair for the PS Vita. I maxed out my relationship with her then chapter 3 came around the corner...

I like to believe fan canon trumps canon in all cases, Mikan wouldn't have done that she is best girl. When I read her execution, I cried, it's called "itainoitaino(other Japanese)". Itai translates to "it hurts" in Japanese, imagine Mikan, the most innocent girl and the sweetest girl I've ever met (I was bullied in school by girls) saying "it hurts", I couldn't bear it. I never got past chapter 4, I didn't want to play anymore. I'm glad she is alive and hopefully she will (always) be best girl in danganronpa 3

BENIS :DDDD

SMALL

SMOOTH

FEMININE

I'm gonna help you!
I'll kickstart your music career!

DOES THIS LOOK BIG AND MANLY TO YOU?

BIG
DIRTY
VEINY
BRAWNY

someone sure is getting to be "big and manly" out there

DON'T GO LEON IT'S A TRAP

She was the second best girl in DR2. Nothing can beat the purity of a waifu that is so 2D she doesn't even exist in the fake world.

Here you go user!

>Chihiro's penis isn't a small/smooth/soft/feminine trap dick

When did this meme start?

when it became fun to be a contrarian with people about a trap's dick

Chihiro has always had the manliest penis.
Arigatou

Didn't realize there so many homosexual faggots in this gen.
i guess if a dude grows long hair he's fair game to fuck..

>Chihirofaggotry

W-would it be gay to have sex with Chihiro?

>traps
>not straight

Yes. His manly penis penetrating your butthole is very gay.

Dude, anime has been making people gay for years. Be it with giant muscle jojo's, cute little boys, or do no wrong bishies.

Danganronpa is about as anime as you could get.

Maybe

>anime has been making people gay for years
That's weird considering Japan is one of the least accepting countries of homos in the world.
The west is just filled with degenearte

What if I'm fucking his butthole? That's not gay, right?

anime is pretty well known for making people gay or even turning them into trannies

Please end this vulgar discussion at once! I will now force you all to forget this conversation even took place.

That's even gayer. The only way to undo that level of gay is to take a picture of you sucking his dick.

Would it be gay to fuck Ishimaru?

Shutup Kiyotaka

Shut up gaylord, everyone knows you want Mondo.

I don't listen to dead men

DELETE THIS

I wonder Ishimon would take turns being tops or bottoms, or just stay the same roles.

Mikan deserved something more painful

Hey Taka!

It's true, her execution was very poor, but i'm glad it was very lenient, i couldn't bear to see my beautiful Mikan suffer any longer.

Would you?

Maybe, it depends what mood I am in.
She did kill the person I was chasing after Peko got stabbed.

I like her role in the doujins, and the fucked up girl cock ones. But her personality is some how more beta than toko's.

Same

Yes to all 3.

When did Mikanfags believe it was ok to come back to /drg/

It's a great thing to see that people have listened, knowing that they have done the right thing and continued on their way, possibly to finish all their chores or errands that need attending to.

Well, I mustn't slack off myself. Duty calls, as they say.

How lewd will she be in the anime?

I'm also a Mahirufag user!

God I really hate these clothing redesigns..

Despair Mikan will probably just be very manipulative/aggressive.

strongly disagree to all, Mikan is only good for fucking.
You don't stay with her to raise a spawn.

Chihiro's memes

Depends on the things she did while being Despair Mikan.

What do you guys think Despair Soda's personality will be like?

If we get to see them. In the worst case scenario we will see Hajime, Nagito and Junko 99% of the time and the others are just extras.

Exactly the same but less colorful and short.

Cuck

I think Mikan is the only one whose personality changed when she became despair. The others have the same personality they show in SDR2.

Threesome incoming

Who cares

It's most likely going to be the Hajime, Izuru, Nagito and Junko show 90% time. The 10% will be shared with the other UD. So hopefully we'll get something from that little screentime they get individually.

Yeah I'm expecting the same too. Anybody hoping for shared and equal screentime for all the DR2 people are going to be highly disappointed.

It will mostly be Hajime, Nagito and Junko running the show.

Let's hope so. I hope Kodaka doesn't completely keep us in the dark about the DR2 characters again. I at least want to know what they did as UD, but that's probably too much asked for.

He'll probably say some things on them here and there but the UD main characters for the most part will be Hajime and Nagito.

I know people hated the idea of the UD's being in despair girls, but those shops on google with the UD's.

Made me really curious about their actions during that time frame. Them being in game would of made it a bit more interesting than seeing a bunch of children fuck around with robots.

I get FF7 vibes from this idk why

It's gonna be weird seeing the DR2/ 77th class without Hajime around.

It's not gay if you're bros.

We'll get to see him transform, won't we? So he'll sort of be around.

Ah fuck I quoted the wrong person.

but he won't be around with the others since I don't recall izuru being in their course or class

kek

Advent Ronpa

I doubt most of it will take place in class. They'll be walking around the school and doing despair things. Up close and personal.

Estuans interius Ira vehementi Kyousuke

Saving this for the Future.

Makoto Strife is trying to cope with the loss of his beloved waifu and questions if he should be alive anymore.

Becomes a moody edgelord.

I wonder what it says?

But I wanna see classroom Izuru.

But yeah I'm sure he'd transform to Izuru in the middle of the Despair arc and it's at that time things start hitting the fan for the others at school.

"Stuck in between two men and conflicted with who to support, Chisa will.......?"

The blue bubbles is just a recap of what we got from their profiles along with VA. Nothing new.

I wanna see them try and introduce Izuru to the class.
Thanks

So it really will be a threesome after all? The fuck? But what about Kyoko?

Dead

I just wish all the students had found happiness except Mikan. They're not bad people on the inside except Mikan. They didn't deserve their fate except Mikan

Not that user but wasn't Izuru given like private lessons or something

Kyoko is probably gonna die. The traitor would be stupid not to kill the Ultimate Detective.

>But what about Kyoko?

wasn't mikan okay though before being UD? because i'm assuming that the way she is in 2 is what she was before UD

Nope she was always the worst

As other anons have stated, Kyoko is most likely going to be the DR1 survivor that gets killed off. Her death would make sense with the narrative since the traitor wouldn't want to keep the SHSL Detective around to figure out their identity so soon and it makes sense with the shock value since a good amount of people would not expect a big name like Kyoko Kirigiri being killed off just like that or even dying at all.

Kek. Knew it

I want to hate-fuck Monaca.

reminds me of Mukuro

>Kyoko is kill.
>Naegi is sad as shit, as to be expected.
>Chisa moves in to comfort him.
>White hair boy gets angry.
Chisa new waifu confirmed.

>Every love interest for Naegi have died so far
Being Naegi is suffering