/tesg/ ~ The Elder Scrolls General

OTPs Edition

>Mods, modding guides, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact Us" button at the bottom of the site!
>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>TES:O?
Find or create an /tesog/ thread.

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/26983/?tab=1&navtag=http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/ajax/moddescription/?id=26983&preview=&pUp=1
youtube.com/watch?v=fbTnnHy7hfs
tesgeneral.com/#!Miria/zoom/cuyy/image259
mod.dysintropi.me/wanako-works/
mod.dysintropi.me/mods/ThirdParty/WanakoWorks/Miria the Seeker 1.3.5.7z
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/76473/?
mega.nz/#!OEESTQaL!SSFCkWG2chV87dHyLvEqeBvdqeYy7yjv31WpxZ_B_yk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

waifus and lore living in harmony
punchelf x arurun best otp

Well this thread sure is starting off cancerous

Oh I see. Well it probably came from you mentioning yarti in your top waifus. Who were the others again?

cancer waifumakers:
>clones
>peri
>countguy

good waifumakers:
>eiries
>ra
>yarti

Thats the point. Kinda shows growing up in the companions, fighting not that big of a deal. That or maybe she was already eating there and they tumbled over.

I doubt alot of people in went to school. Matter of fact, I think the college is the only school in skyrim.

>Isn't apart of a OTP
Im offended. Now you all are getting the stink eye.

>cancer waifumakers list without maxeen

anyone use
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/26983/?tab=1&navtag=http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/ajax/moddescription/?id=26983&preview=&pUp=1
and have any idea why i can craft and wear everything aside from the helmets? clicking them unequippes whatever helmet im wearing but doesn't equip the mod helmets

>yarti

Post underposted characters.

Where does one even get the latest .fx stuff? I've been wanting upgrade my older ENB preset for a while.

>not adding nita to the cancer list

>countguy

I literally cannot fathom why /tesg/ hates him.

What is it about Altmer that Arurun seems to love so much?

It's usually something to do with how its set up with races, ie it's not set to defaultrace, causing custom races, beast races and/or vampire variants to have issues. Are you any of those three?

There only one otp

Oh! OH! The original banana that gave me buff banana fetish.

I haven't touched his file in ages. Mainly because I forgot to save his facegen.

Could probably easily recreate him though.

It's one retard. Probably doesn't even know his other characters.

>implying women enjoy rape

[triggers internally]

I just took a bunch of newer ENBs, grabbed the files they used, matched their settings to what I had (or as close as I could get within a rational amount of time for my own personal leisure and something I don't want to make a huge thing of), and used them instead. I can't write my own ENBs, I don't understand the coding at work in the files (though I bet I could if I made the effort), so I make frankenstein presets.

Just because I'm came doesn't mean I enjoyed it, b-baka.

Eww

Strange. I just started a new game and was able to wear the helmets fine. I guess i messed something up on the save by switching races/sexes in the racemenu

>Research shows that during ejaculation, brain chemicals, including norepinephrine, serotonin, oxytocin, vasopressin, nitric oxide (NO), and the hormone prolactin are released.

In a sense, you would get some sort of pleasure out of it, as most of those chemicals are happy chemicals

VIDANYA IS CUTE!
CUUUUUUTE!

I want to marry Vidanya!

>My kind post about Vidanya was edited into a shitpost.

I find Vidanya to be one of the best waifus, user.

Altmer scum.

Finally got my mage in morrowind to 100 Intelligence and that's also the amount of my Magicka pool? I know about enchanting and alchemy and whatnot but is that really how much the default MP is if you didn't pick Magicka-inclined Signs at 100 INT?

She's not real, bro. And she belongs to her mistress, Auris.

You all deserve the axe.

Nice trips.

And you deserve to burn, you can't just be half-cooked.

I would let Vidanya imprison me, no joke.

>Post underposted characters.
okay

Do one for Molag Bal and Vivec.

Yup
Time to go make int fortifying potions and gear

I would let vidanya piss on me t b h

I want to burn the rest of that altmer

Pretty rude to be honest, famalam.

PRAISE REMAN!

Racism against elves is not okay. I mean come on, it's 4E 201.

Imagine being such a lonely shutin you make fun of people having friends.

But she's a human

Goddamn.. I didn't want to fap, but now i have too. Fuck you user for posting that image.

These are just sad user

I love that waif

>level 810
holy shit m8

Racism against men was fine in 3E 427 when mer thought they had the upper hand, comes off as asking for mercy when you're down so you can get back up and stab us again to be quite honest, knife-ear.

Isn't that even worse Peli-chan? She's a race traitor. Ashburner.

>tfw Eiries has not once told me he loves a character of mine.

I-it's ok I can cry instead.

git gud

youtube.com/watch?v=fbTnnHy7hfs

Does anyone have that roll for new character image?

tesgeneral.com/#!Miria/zoom/cuyy/image259
link is dead

who is this semen demon

Anyone else unable to inject smaa with ENB anymore?
I enable it in the proxy library but there's just no effect in game, when I know there used to be.

mod.dysintropi.me/wanako-works/

mod.dysintropi.me/mods/ThirdParty/WanakoWorks/Miria the Seeker 1.3.5.7z

Nice.

I'm not always very vocal, it doesn't mean I hate you waffles user.

>tesgeneral.com/#!Miria/zoom/cuyy/image259
Guardly just hosts the links, go yell at Halo.

Is there a mod that lets you rename weapons without enchanting them? I've the realnames mod installed, and I think that it would be cool to play a warpriest of Arkay that improves the weapons and gear of his enemies, writes their name on them, and sells them so that they can live on even in death, but I don't want to have to have to use a soul gem for every time I do this.

jaxon renamer

hey, fucboi Ra is on the task of creating her now.

Noice. Not that user but I had a similar problem. Wish I'd heard about this earlier. Wew I've got like 30 weapons and armour pieces I've enchanted just to rename because they aren't unique but I consider them souvenirs.

Post you're waifu.

N-new hotfile?

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/76473/?

>I love that waif
t-thanks y-you too

But he needs to be witnessed, so he knows he is awaited in Valhalla.

I want to believe.
Not a chance.

He's still putting himself through that CK trauma, eh? Well, make sure he's not stressing out over it, there's no particular rush except perhaps from Gray Facebook Frog.

Check out his other stuff too, it's all pretty nifty.

The asshole owes me this much for spending 6 months on fucking Wilhelm.

hey man you said, and I quote:

"don't rush"

I think Bethesda knows they need to improve the next elder scrolls combat as much as they improved fallout 4s. I just hope it doesn't come at the expense of even more rpg mechanics

>I just hope it doesn't come at the expense of even more rpg mechanics
user, I...

What shield and armor is that?

What's going on here? Someone need someone else to make a follower?

who dis

[heavy breathing]

want this cool sword I spent over 100 seconds recoloring it just for you

yikes man with that sort of attitude I would give you one free smack upside the head, no DLC required :^)

I have a situation here, I don't know what the fuck is going on, but after I spam the sword attack, I get some weird flip animation.

I even saw other dudes do it and I don't know what causes that because I don't think I added anything that affects animation.

It looks very weird, especially with the enhanced camera as the PC just sits there and you see his legs flipping in front of you.

Do any of you guys encountered this?

that's ok we bantz every other minute. he knows i appreciate the help a lot.

This is why we need rosters in the OP

I would gladly give up most "RPG mechanics" for actual good combat and animations.

>Well, make sure he's not stressing out over it, there's no particular rush except perhaps from Gray Facebook Frog.

>Gray Facebook Frog

Triggered.

And i already said not to rush. i have no GPU atm so I'm letting you cannothaves breath till i get a RX 480.

oh by the way, this is in Oblivion.

What skin texture is this? Real Girls?

Probably that one combat mod that lets NPCs and players flip around. Deadly Reflex I think?

hey you flamingflamingodunmerfollowerfaggot, I'll have you know I'm currently working on a standalone snek and then I'm going to be working on Loli Nita.

Yep.

jokes on you, my cannothave will never be released, and the best part is that I almost never actually post images myself, so you have no way of harassing me...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
HA

yes please, that looks neat as heck!

that's pretty cool!

What are the current essential mods? I'm talking shit that everyone agrees that everyone must have. Been out of the game for a while.

just start off with anything giskard related, that'll give you a good head start

is that a boy

I'm definitely not trying to give you incentive to take more pics of her, nope I swear

mega.nz/#!OEESTQaL!SSFCkWG2chV87dHyLvEqeBvdqeYy7yjv31WpxZ_B_yk

Tesgeneral.com under the "Essential" tab.