You are Humanity

You are not a piece or part of humanity, you are humanity. Every emotion that has ever been felt by another has also been felt by you. Everyone else constructs their consciousness through thought and so do you.

So ask me any question about the nature of human life, and I will try to give you insight into the nature of your question and provide some facts to guide you.

Other urls found in this thread:

merriam-webster.com/dictionary/humanity
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Are arrogance and insecurity always on the same chain? Are peoples' pompousness always hiding insecurities? Are peoples' insecurity always indicative of their un-appreciated self importance?

>blabla every emotion has been felt by you
On what grounds do you think you know that? Also, what emtotions are there? Is it a gradient of well being? A fixed set?

> Are arrogance and insecurity always on the same chain?

You are asking if arrogance and insecurity go hand and hand, that one cannot be arrogant without being insecure. If one is arrogant, then you would call that misdirected self insurance. Somebody who is arrogant is afraid to face the fact that they might not be what they really are, mediocre. So they hide behind their arrogant self to hide away their true self.

> Are peoples' pompousness always hiding insecurities?

The insecurity of being wrong. Of being what one is not. We all have images of ourselves we aspire to attain, those who are arrogant are afraid not to be as they think.

> Are peoples' insecurity always indicative of their un-appreciated self importance?

One can be arrogant but still feel they have some importance. I may be insecure in my looks but I'm not insecure in my job for example. Arrogance does not have to be ones entire life. It can be parts of their life. But then what do those arrogant parts tell you about them?

I am not approaching you scientifically. I am not saying you have felt every notch on the full spectrum of human emotion, that you have suffered as much as the person suffering the most in the world. But I am saying you have suffered, everyone has in some way or another. So you know what suffering is, so you can have compassion for others because you understand.

Also think of feelings as colours. You have your primary colours, and from those you create the whole spectrum. Are there colours other people see that you don't? Would you agree that all humans see the same range of colours? Then you understand that you have felt what another has felt as everyone has felt.

are people malevolent because they're ignorant or ignorant because they're malevolent?

Let's look at both cases. If one is ignorant than one does not see wholly. They pick and choose what to see and never understand full truth. That can create malevolence, can it not?

Then if one is malevolent, then one see's conflict and harm. They see it must be done to aspire to achieve their own self interest. Their own desire. Is that desire not ignorance of compassion?

So if you ask me, they are the same thing.

All humans dont see the same range of colors

This whole thread is just a bunch of vague feelgood psuedophilosophy

Claim one feeling you know that you suppose I do not claim.

This. Humans factually do not all see the same, literally.

Understanding the suffering of a pin prick does not mean you can understand the suffering of, say, a grieving parent.

OP is just playing faggot word games

merriam-webster.com/dictionary/humanity

Clearly define what you mean by 'humanity'.

sage.

But you know what suffering is, and suffering is bad no matter who you are. So you should have compassion for the mother even if you don't understand her suffering, because you understand your own suffering was unpleasant.

why do people care about things they can't change? is this the kind of question you want?

The controller of our minds likes to be in control. If it believes it can't change anything than it feels powerless. But you can make it actually powerless. It is possible, only when you know exactly what the controller is.

I'll bite.

What is the controller of our minds?

The nature to survive.

Whoa bro

Why do I want to eat duck right now?

are you the oracle?

Why do you act as if you are part of an abstract collective when you're hopelessly alone in a society full of people ready to knife your right eye if they had the opportunity, a legal permission and a seemingly convincing reason to do? Why are people psychotic, lonely and need to resort to imagining being part of mystical, pure societies in order to not lose their shit?

Because you like duck and your mind is telling you to get immense satisfaction from duck.

I am nobody.

Because they have desire and fear. Both are processes of the mind. Fear is rooted in time because one when is scared it is because they have a fear that they will not attain. So fear is related to attainment, and this attainment can be corrupted if you already live the good life and fear losing it.

But once you realize what fear is, the nature of fear you will have nothing to fear. Because there will be nothing to attain to. You will be at peace.

You sound like a sexual mix of Rasputin and Buddha.

OP claims he is enlightened. Take that as you will, I don't mean to make it the thread topic. I just want to help people answer their questions and they can think of me what they will.

Buddy, you sound like an incoherent young man who got his brain fried by eastern mysticism. You might want to read a bit more about logic, philosophy and the sciences before claiming illumination.

Accep that you know nothing. That's how the light starts to shine.

But I do know nothing. I am nothing, and so are you.

Are you Buddhist France from Krautchan /int/ by any chance? You have the same style and grammar.

No but maybe he knows what I know too. If we think a like then we speak a like.

why can't people change things they care about?

Fair enough. Add me on Skype if you wish to share doctrine and expand upon it. I'm curious now and you might win someone's mind.

Because of attachment. When you care for something you see an image of it that needs to be protected. You are scared you will lose it or it will be corripted or something like that. Then the immense desire for it begins, you want it because it's nice but you fear not having it. So why do you want anything at all? Why do you have desires? Because they help you to survive. They help you to keep on existing, especially if you enjoy those desires. One who is not in pain or sorrow wants to live for as long as possible.

Your last point sounds Epicurean. Will you share some of the sources you have read? Do you know who Piero Scaruffi is?

Well my experience was that I was always an existentialist. Ever since a young age I've thought about my existence. I came to conclusions about determinism and the nature of human beings that lead me to discover Jiddu Krishnamurti. I watched and read some of his works and I knew I was following the same path he was, but that he was farther ahead of me. So I inquired into what he had to say and through that I found peace, or enlightenment. As Jiddu has said he has done as well.

Thank you for the name and the patience to curate a thread like this.