/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward Genera

master Race Edition
>Summary from the latest Live Letter:
pastebin.com/x3petsBx (embed)

>Current Event - Summer DLC Campaign (June 14—27)
ffxivredeem.com/

>Patch Notes:
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/197e9c8b2f04efdecffe26bebe43b40551d1e3e8

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells:
pastebin.com/raw/p88PqskL (embed)

>Previously on /xivg/

xth for boobs

Masterrace reporting in.

ceeg beeg

meow!!! 'w'

I didn't even make this thread hello

Lizard, is aery run still up?

xth for sneering

lizard butts hour

Providing good education for little girls

So I've seen a couple pics of ebins and other random players... are they all ugly and weird looking? Like, are there no decent looking people who are still degenerates/ERPers/attention whores?

Is it true that you're a lesbo with a girl-crush for greenlander?

Good morning.

>nigger
>masterrace

lmao

I'd like to think im ok

This bird is so tiny, but the music playing when you fly on it is worth it.

I've said this before but sure.

Delete Stella. Replace Stella with Celestial Opposition. Stella was a useless ability from the offset; its purpose was to provide AST with another utility (heavy) which should have been added to Gravity in the first place. It makes no sense.

Time Dilation should give an extra +30 seconds to card buffs when in Nocturnal Sect only. This makes up for the loss in HoT difference due to it not working on shields, and makes Nocturnal Sect more DPS-oriented.

Do the same thing with Celestial Opposition, except give the time extension +15 seconds on other people's card effects to also make up for the HoT loss. Make it +5 on your character only.

For the new level 60 ability for AST, give them Retrogradation. It's powerful ability without being stupidly good, and is comparable to Assize. (It heals, damages, and AoE cleanses at the same time. It also removes one buffs from enemies, though that part can be taken out.) This makes up for the loss of AoE healing power that people want in progression raiding, yet makes it comparable to WHM.

Your ideas are good too, as their needs to be a passive healing boost to Nocturnal Sect to make it even comparable to SCH. But SCH needs to be toned down a bit as well.

I agree with pretty much everything you posted. I think SCH just needs to have some of its abilities toned down and have its fairy beaten back to the point where SCH just can't rely on its fairy so much they can cheese content.

People like to argue all it will do is put more stress on the WHM/AST, but realistically speaking with such a drastic change like that you can't honestly expect the main healer to make up that big difference in healing loss.

im fine

That last one was me screwing with you. I already said it's too late for me to change because it will end badly.

hello

i'm not a degenerate/erp, but i'm pretty normal looking

>tfw finally got A6S down

Offer to massage their feet they will ERP you.

I think I'm decent, but like hell I'd post my picture to Veeky Forums.

Pics or nothing cuz I understand if you don't want to show your face, I also think I'm okay looking and I'm still a dirty ERPer etc.

Grats dad you deserve a you

please never ask to post bindings again

the majority of these are terrible and unpractical

don't pull the "it's comfortable for me" bullshit, you can easily get used to better binds with some practice but you're too much of a pussy to leave your comfort zone

you're not blonde, your eyes aren't blue.. whaat? Who let you in our club

They mean your real face numbnuts.

BOOGEY BOOGEY BOOGEY!

grats guffy :o

I promised myself when I got here that I wouldnt, because all it does is encourage people to be mean to you

I've got a pet bot what should I name him?

lehyrnlk Yyaaaago

Guess I really mean the internet in general. Things just have a habit of biting me in the ass anyway so I don't want to try it.

Anyone wanna play the game or something?
Iehyrnlk Yyaaaago

top him

I want pvp

*erper

yeah, and so do i
irl i'm normal looking

reply to the good/practical ones then

>mfw my keybinds spawned discussion over good keybinds
>mfw it quickly degraded to repitition and name calling
I love you guys. Helpful when you help, funny when you don't.

example:

I don't know about "encourage". Insecure people are just looking for a target, like terrorists. Don't let them win.

You should probably play a different game then...

irl you look like a little baby boy

Tbh...I want to post pics of myself/talk in the discord/Skype with randoms, but...idk, conflicted feelings! Wanna be used and abused but too shy to start it off ^^

?>Didn't do Hullbreaker HM
>Didn't do Mhach
>Didn't do Seph NM
>First step of relic

Those cats dont look like cats, they look like lynx's

Glad you havent forgotten me friend I was getting worried

Post your gil

wtf
ok yes you're right, but i'm still not mega ugly or anything
right?

A lynx is a cat, user.

It's just opening the door to hurt feelings.
I laugh at the drama now, maybe I woudnt if it was aimed at me
n-nice...
I dont have a headset, and have too thin walls to do that...
But it would be fun.
Also skyping with randoms and sending your pic seems like a good way to be bullied in the bad way like a lot of people here...

can you please sit on a bench, /cpose and post screesnhot

p-l-e-a-s-e

You want your face/logs put up in the thread like the rest of these idiots? Because that is what will happen.

I already try BoringAge

nah I don't think you're ugly
you just look hella young
mad case of baby face
idk you look like an average white dude lol

looks more like a smelly beast than a cute kitten

Depends which and why

I doubt anyone forgot the autistc shitposting fit you had 3 weeks ago.

Well... I wouldn't mind being bullied... been kinda lonely for a month-ish, so any attention is god attention at this point, it's nice to have people talk about you, whether it's good or bad, plus it gives people something to do... ^^

Uhm...
Huh? I did Mhach twice

Don't worry I'm ready for next time chemo goes nuts

any bench; anywhere really

please

idk man it's just your face, everyone else in your life sees it on a daily basis.

people here will latch onto anything to pick on others, it's the nature of Veeky Forums, so a picture really is only as big a deal as you make of it.

maybe you should go in game and ask /someone/ to bully you...?

Yes, because talking shit like a bunch of high school girls is a productive use of time.

I meant pose, dude.

>Immortal Flames

Good taste.

crossed one

So with the Moogle daily quests should the daily allowance for dailies be increased?

I've used voip with friends and PF randoms who turn into friends and I can safely say that it's better to not lurk for what you want here and just find it ingame. I put up clear parties and learning parties for stuff and if you want to use your headset so badly just hop in one of those that advertise TS or w/e and don't sperg out.
But you sound grownmanish with this blushinganimegirl.gif pweese buwwy me thing.
I'm not ashamed of my face but it's funny when people show me people who look like but aren't me and try to "embarrass me."

>It's just opening the door to hurt feelings.
That's what bullies do; they don't have any criticism with any substance, they're just here for tears.
I would say their words are wind but even that is a valuable resource.

>vath dailies
>game tells me I can do more each day after ranking reputation
>do 6 quests that day
>only 3 quests available per day after that
What kinda fucking retarded shit is this?

Right, and there is literally /0%/ of them hurting my feelings if I dont post.
So, talking about risk/reward, I stand to lose far more by giving the opportunity to be criticized than I gain for being 'not fugly',

Enough drama and keybind autism, post cats.

This is happening to me too, I figure I just misunderstood/misread
I didn't care too much anyways because vath rep climbs REALLY fast. Already basically max rep

fuck off, that's worse

If fucking Zac Efron posted in this thread people would point out his every flaw, so it wouldn't matter how "not fugly" you were.

I'm saying they can't hurt your feelings if you don't care. You don't care because they're just full of shit.

who the fuck is zack efron

exactly!
faggot from high school musical.
if user knew, he must be a fag!

I asked why but I am going to count it as a blessing that you didn't answer that.

Normally you only have 3 quest per HW beast tribes a day regardless of rank unlike the ones in ARR.
What the game is telling you, is that you can do an extra 33 for that day since you ranked up.
I think it's fine as it is.

I've been playing BRD on and off for a year

I only just found out that Foe Requiem lowers your own damage.

please give me your worse insults.

Why don't you try google dipshit

When did people start becoming little pussies?

thanks you're really great, i mean it

but could you wear your usual red monk outfit and post it again

i realize i am asking for a lot and being a pain in the ass

... I had a really long response but then deleted it on accident (on phone ;^;) so I'll just say, thank you for the advice.

>google to see if he's still cute
>nigga is ripped
>and still cute

True as this is, I have more faith in not doing it, than I have in my own self esteem.

When did you start talking like a nigger on facebook?

so what did you say then and in what context?

feels good knowing i could kick the shit out of Zac Efron because I'm stronger than him and have better combat training

This is cringe as fuck.

fucking faggot

We already have a """Chris Hemsworth"""

anyone want to bet on how long it'll take for the complaints about the deep dungeon to come? I give it a couple of hours