/khg/ - Kingdom Hearts General

Mickey edition

youtube.com/watch?v=fPoQw2J177c [Open]

Download Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ now for free on the North American Google Play Store and iOS App Store!

For non-NA users:
Android: apkpure.com/kingdom-hearts-unchained-χ/com.square_enix.android_googleplay.khuxww
iOS: pastebin.com/615r7LbY

(KHUX guides) The reason you're here:
pastebin.com/wmabZqr2

Most recent interviews:
Unchained χ: khinsider.com/news/Kingdom-Hearts-Unchained-X-releasing-April-7th-6402
HD II.8 Final Chapter Prologue: khinsider.com/news/Dengeki-Interview-with-Nomura-Commemorative-600th-Issue-6090
Kingdom Hearts III: khinsider.com/news/KH3-Nomura-Interview-with-Dengeki-Mt-Olympus-Happy-Ending-Post-KH3-Direction-Undecided-5661

khwiki.com

Lore resources: pastebin.com/tKPLZLiE

GameTrailers Kingdom Hearts Timeline:
youtube.com/watch?v=xm-NoyqzGkY [Open]

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4Ghi3BB1IxQ&t=159m25s
youdubber.com/index.php?video=r8RCNgZWAeQ&video_start=0&audio=AGDo5_wzvas&audio_start=0
kh-info-block.tumblr.com/post/145944926936/what-do-you-think-are-the-best-part-of-khs-story#notes
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

guide for the thingy

No, he's still technically Sora's Nobody as Ven's actual body is still in Castle Oblivion. He just looks like Ven.

xth for literally fuck disney town

since sora shared his heart with ventus doesn't that mean roxas is half ventus' nobody as well?

Prior thread, because 's a lazy sack of shit. Probably an Ursus.

vulpes fàm.

>wanting to go back to the last thread

Has the VIP AP glitch problem been fixed yet?

My party is basically dead, so if you got room please send an invite. Unicornis, ID: 26308

This is like the 3rd or 4th time you've brought this up. Is it really that big of a deal?

Any Vulpes looking for a party? /khg/ has some inactives that I will be cleaning out.

Second time for me, actually. If this has been a reoccurring complaint though, than it probably wouldn't hurt.

When Ventus finally wakes up will he have Roxas' memories or are we really going to have two look alikes running around?

Nope.

Just requested a refund from Google.

Got an approval seconds later.

Guess lots of people are complaining about the same issue.

so close on fixing up the OP

now we just gotta remove the "for non-NA players" section since KHUx is international now

>unicornis

roxas has merged with sora, there is no look alike

>yfw ventus sees sora for the first time and thinks he's vanitas

Memories exist in the heart so yeah Ventus will have Roxas' memories. I hope this is true because Ventus sucked so if he gained Roxas' experience he could be good. Honestly though I just hate all these lookalikes. Nomura sure is lazy huh

Let's be real only the heart matters in KH so we might as well consider Roxas to be Ventus since Ventus modified Sora's body to look like his own

That last thread though. I can't believe people like Days

Nobody does, it was all just shitposters

Should I buy the Donald avatar board?
I'm mainly interested to the boosting medals that come with it

Xionfags actually exist. One of their arguments against her pointlessness is that she adds drama to Days and that without her Days would be a boring game. I'm not joking this shit was worse back in 2009 but DDD made Xionfags start to get vocal again

No.

You can get Chip, Dale, and Cid medals from the other Jewel Boards if you haven't purchased those already. Plus those have Cost Nodes so they're much better. And they cost less jewels too.

How to get refund?

No fucking way. I don't care if people like characters i don't like but there's no way someone seriously thinks that

Thanks

the only good thing people say about Xion is that her theme is good

Don't know how for iOS, but for Google:

>go to play.google site
>go to account
>order history
>find your order and select report a problem on the side
>select purchase is defective/doesn't work as advertised

and go from there.

Roxas ended up making Days worthwhile with
>No! Xion. Who else will I have ice cream with?
This shit was legendary

Anons why does Nomura keep forcing trios?

Shit Re:coded actually made me feel something while all the other games made me laugh. Data Sora is a great guy though I probably just missed KH1/CoM Sora. The gameplay was a lot better than days too

So Roxas could fuck pussy while getting his boipussy fucked at the same time.

To be fair Axel was basically Roxas' dad and we all know that he cares about Roxas far more than he did for Xion.

Pretty sure Nomura wrote quite a bit of the dialogue in Days. Sure like you said most of it was trash but he gave this line

>He was a good guy this whole time

Wasn't that a translation error?

Last time I checked the line was different in Japanese.

So that you dont feel like just an ordinary boy

Feels bad. Nomura you're a shit writer stop.
>"Xion! Let's have ice-cream, the three of us!"

I want to finish CoM. Should I just lay the gba version or should I buy Re:CoM

appreciate it senpai. don't mind the keks who defend laziness

ReCoM is better.

Duos are my favorite though. The only decent trio in KH is Sora, Donald, and Goofy anyway

CoM is better.

I didn't really like 1.5 and 2.5. The only worthwhile thing was KH2FM but other than that I had more fun playing on my PS2

Anyone from /khg/rizzly here? Approve invit plos

with 2.5 i don't have to buy a play station portapotty

I never bought a console or handheld for KH only

The more important question is whether he has aged or if he still looks the same.

Was it the awful loading times user?

i only bought my ps3 for kh and persona. the other weeb games i've found recently have made it worth though

He looks the same only Terra changed

Yeah the line is different in Japanese:

>No! Xion! Let's eat ice cream again, the three of us!

youtube.com/watch?v=4Ghi3BB1IxQ&t=159m25s

Who is the best summon card in re:com and why is it cloud?

I bet we're getting shafted for this medal

That has to be weird when he wakes up though. He and Lea were the same age now Lea is like a decade older.

2 turned everything with ease except the Magic enemies. Granted I had a shared 33% guilt riku but still

CoM and Re:CoM are both good, but they have a few gameplay differences that make people divided about which is the better version.

If you don't already have 1.5 though, GBA games are super easy to emulate and you don't have to buy anything. I'd say give the original version a shot first, and then if you find you can't get into it for whatever reason then look into giving Re:CoM a try.

youdubber.com/index.php?video=r8RCNgZWAeQ&video_start=0&audio=AGDo5_wzvas&audio_start=0

>without her Days would be a boring game
It's still a boring game

>tfw bought 3DS for Pokemon
>didn't realize KH:DDD was a thing
>get DDD; happy I didn't buy a 3DS for ONLY Pokemon
user, you just have to find another title that might interest you.

I like Xion and Days. I liked learning about Roxas in his organization days and playing as the organization members.

As far as I saw it, we didn't learn anything new that wasn't directly related to Xion, and all of the characters who aren't Roxas play like even more ass than Roxas does

How do you get the 3D Sora and Riku?
I've done a lot the missions a lot and only gotten the prize ones and meow wow
Am I just having shit luck?

yup, you're just having shit luck. keep hitting the Advanced mission and hope for the best. i've got 2 soras, 1 riku, and like 15 cats

The final count you need is like 14 Meow Wow + 9 Sora + 9 Riku right? Someone posted that but I want to make sure.
Pick a god and pray while doing the third quest. They're incredibly rare compared to Meow Wow and ducks and moogles.

7 meow meow + 2 sora + 2 riku = 2 combined medals = 1 guilted medal with no chance for a reroll

1 ap bug is fixed now

what's your name?
we got a few none general guys in the list.

Oh yeah I was thinking total amount to get a guilted one of each and then get a guilted combo medal.

I kind of found the themed menus to be a little obnoxious and screen cluttering. Some of them were good, but you don't really look at that portion of the screen and it's really just a neat little gimmick and not much else

>we're getting 600 jewels for it and 600 more if you bought the weekly deal
Neat.

>whoever refunded will not get an extra 600

kek

What do you guys think will be KH3's gamebreaking keyblade? Like how Fenrir in KH2 demolished everything in sight and became more powerful once you got rid of nearly every combo.

people use 7 dwarves?

is it better to do the yen sid mission or the vip mission to get yen sids

THAT'S IT. I CAN'T STAND THE BLUE ICE CREAM TREND IN ANIME/PICTURES ANYMORE! KH2 AND DAYS WAS ALREADY FILLED WITH SEA SALT ICE CREAM! THAT WAS A PRETTY ANNOYING! BUT NOW IT'S A TREND.

FUCK!

I really wonder how the big ass shoes came into fashion on Destiny Islands.

Do we know that they don't have big ass feet? They have big ass hands, maybe they have big ass feet.

Several fetish communities seem to think so.

>implying it's a fashion choice
Clearly you haven't seen Sora's feet.

With the exception of Namine, it looks like the feet have gotten smaller over time. Riku's feet in KH2 and 3D are normal sized and Sora's look like they're getting normal in KH3 render. And then there's the other adult characters who seem to have proportional feet. I think it's just the shoes that are big generally.

Is that Ventus or Roxas?
Please, don't lewd Ven.
He's pure.

Roxas, of course! Roxas is the Org.'s best little slut.

I bet out all characters, Roxas has the best boypussy.

>Guilting 3D Riku

>16%
>17%
>17%
>18%
>18%
>18%

think if i buy it now ill get the extra 600?

He sure is, cute.

Sorry that picture is so small I couldn't find it in higher res.

>so yeah Ventus will have Roxas' memories.

Wait what. But Roxas is Sora's Nobody and Roxas started to remember Sora's memories in the Manors basement.

But then again, it seems like the whole "Here take a piece of my heart" and "Can I stay here a while?" may have affected the way Sora- "He's the splitting image of Ven!" and definitely Roxas, perhaps Roxas is more like a fusion Nobody kind of like Namine.

But honestly I thought "Splitting image of Ven" may have hinted to them being related.

>Guilting the 3D medals before they're fused
lad

That's because Namine was manipulating sora's chain of memories not Ventus'

Hearts carry physical traits

DDD may try to say otherwise but Roxas is either merging with Sora or Ventus. It's either that or they will split him up and share him

I'm lacking a good power medal, so Riku is filling the spot until then. Already got a shit ton of the others two for when they can combine.

These collections suck. Everything is bad except for KH1, CoM, and KH2

Well of course. If you played the final mixes already then you got ripped off

Fucking Square Enix does it again

>I liked learning about Roxas in his organization days and playing as the organization members.
You tell me what we learned about Roxas that didn't involve Xion. You tell me what was fun about playing characters that did less damage than Roxas, were slower, and attacked like their hands were made of bricks.

Do you guys think Ventus and Sora are blood-related?

No way man.
Some Mod on a tumblr blog said Days was the best game and....okay lemme just give you the link.

kh-info-block.tumblr.com/post/145944926936/what-do-you-think-are-the-best-part-of-khs-story#notes

Jesus Christ this blog is shit.
Just looking it over is painful.