Get Curse Voice Apollo & Curse Agni playing with Curse Voice
curse.com/games/smite

FAQ for all game-related questions
pastebin.com/M4TZPpe8

Paladins beginners guide
forums.paladins.com/showthread.php?29-Paladins-Beginner-s-Guide

/smgen/ Discord
discord.gg/0sWDnznwq6C7w9bW

The SMITE clans are SmGen (NA) and GenSm (EU), leaders are SethPhalange and HardyMcWilly respectively.
Post your name in the thread or send an invite to one of the leaders.

Previous Thread :

Other urls found in this thread:

smite.gamepedia.com/Odyssey_2016
smite.gamepedia.com/Odyssey_2015
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Smite starts dying
>EU stars winning
its like poetry

Y'all suck

3RD FOR NIGGER GANG KOOFER BABY KUSH IN MY POCKET BABY GBE BABY SQUAD SHIT BABY GANG GANG

>Get curse voice apollo
Uhh, I've had Curse for a while but I've never gotten Curse Apollo, only Agni.

It worked for me and everyone else senpai.

5 games with curse gets you the apollo skin.

>says im retarded without saying why
No stop please my feels

They hype isn't over the chest, it's over the actual odyssey.

It happens once a year before worlds. Basically a giant skin event with shit tons of skins and wards. Then one final limited t5 skin you get if you be a good goy and buy everything from the odyssey.

Take a look at the last two to get an idea
smite.gamepedia.com/Odyssey_2016
smite.gamepedia.com/Odyssey_2015

Hi Rez makes the gods with imagination in mind. If all of the characters we had were politically correct they'd be pretty shitty. Medusa and Arachne would be dead, Aphro wouldn't actually have any powers at all, Janus wouldn't have any powers at all, Geb would be the entire map, Vulcan's turret wouldn't exist considering automated turrets wouldn't have been invented back then, Thanatos would be just as powerful as he already is in game since he kills you as soon as he touches you, Jing would be able to fly permanently, etc etc

TL;DR: You're retarded and they're trying to use their imagination to make the game a game. At least complain about something that has ground instead of nitpicking shit like this.

Do you understand now, autist?

Don't forget Freya and Loki fucking everyone and everything. Loki would have his ult be turning female, and giving birth to a horse, a wolf and Hel.

Aren't kids still in school right now?

They surrendered at 17 minutes, despite the game being fairly even. I guess their team was just as bad as my team. Our susanoo died to Vamana early and then again once the Mid Chiron rotated, and then proceeded to spam Enemy Missing Middle whenever he came off of the spam protection.

Incidentally, how are supports being built nowadays?

if the magical/physical balance is decent on the enemy team i usually go urchin/boots and then at that point it's situational

>politically correct
I don't think that's the term you're looking for.

REMOVE THE FUCKING SNIPER NIGGER REMOVE THE SNIPER NIGGER REMOVE THE SNIPER NIGGER REMOVE THE SNIPER NIGGER REMOVE THE SNIPER NIGGER REMOVE THE SNIPER NIGGER REMOVE THE SNIPER NIGGER REMOVE THE SNIPER NIGGER REMOVE THE SNIPER NIGGER REMOVE THE SNIPER NIGGER REMOVE THE SNIPER NIGGER REMOVE THE SNIPER NIGGER

Historically correct

Theologically correct

literally who? rama? janus?

How would I best build Vamana? Boots and defenses with frostbound?

Fatalis

I like void shield.

SCYLLA NIGGER ONLY NIGGERS PICK THAT FAIR AND BALANCED NIGGER GOD

>fatalis after ms buffs just to ensure frostbound and base stats wouldn't force him to buy that shit item

kinessa

Since when is Fatalis shit on a warrior?

no warrior besides vam should even consider it frostbound and base ms speed is good enough
>osiris has slows and stuns to egin with
>bell passive gives ms
fatalis has been a shit warrior items before season 2 began

Huh. So Bluestone/Warrior/BoV/Frostbound/Bulwark/Fatalis would work?

it would work but you would have some problems if the enemy team bought anti heal ive only played him a few times this season but ive only built fatalsis vs jumpy/mobile comps.

So is throwing dagger the first items for hunters usually?
I usually go trans first then boots, I don't even use Gbow

yes golden bow is the meta right now, without it the enemy hunter just clears faster and better than you.

>implying everybody plays minion whack-a-mole

Then what were you using to talk with your friends in game?

it works in literally every mode bar probably assault and arena.

It works on clash, siege, joust and conquest.

You make fun of conquest players but they are by far the best smite players, i play clash and i use golden bow on my hunters.

I'm coming from league, and was wondering if some one could explain Ullr to me. The idea of an adc that can switch to melee seems weird.

Bow stance for general hunter things, and Axe stance for more utility. As you might imagine, being in melee isn't exactly the most optimal for general combat. In bow stance, his 1 and 3 just do damage and nothing else, but it is a fairly significant amount of damage. In axe stance, his 1 becomes a single target stun which is great for initiating and sometimes getting away, and his 3 becomes a leap which is great for getting away and sometimes initiating.

Put it one way, in not having an ult you could argue Ullr has the greatest non-ult damage and utility of any hunter.

>he plays clash

Ullt is THE MAN GOD

YOU ONLY PLAY ULLR IF YOU ARE A MAAAAAAAAAN

WHY? BECAUSE WHILE EVERYOTHER HUNTER IS BEING A BITCH WITH RANGED ATTACKS BOOM YOU JUMP IN AND FUCK THEM UP WITH YOUR AXE YEAAAAAAAAH MOTHERFUCKER

tanky and one of the faster adcs along with high scaling on skills trade off is high mana consumption and small aoes on his skills

frostbound and fatalis

Build nothing but physical protection and Frostbound.

FUCK ANHUR

WHO THE FUCK THOUGHT THIS GOD WAS A GOOD IDEA?

Fuck his giant ass 35% SLOW HUGE FUCKING RADIUS SHIFTING SANDS WITH A WALL IN THE MIDDLE THAT BLOCKS ULTS. I WOULD have killed him with a boulder as Herc like 8 times but his fucking wall blocks it, why the fuck hasn't this shit hunter been nerfed? His fucking passive is OP as shit and shreds protections, his stun lasts FOREVER and his ult goes THROUGH WALLS AND UP TO 70 UNITS. On top of all this bullshit, he's got a long ass leap that does a shit ton of damage and KNOCKS PEOPLE UP.

Fuck Hi-Rez and their shitty fucking furry OP gods.

How do i build and play ullr ?

You build him like every other hunter, and you can either play him real safe or real aggressive, just make sure to land your shit either way

cooldowns, protection, mana

Guess this guy is back with a new God now.

"noobs again, shit team" says the Neith that finishes Trans at the 20 minute mark, after getting qins first and buying two other stage 2 items.

>One time I'm laning against Anhur as Rama
>out farms me because I suck
>keeps trying to fight me at his pillars
>beat him every time one on one by shooting through them and using them as cover

The cat is stupid, make him blow his leap and then chase him.

Samson as an objective/CC based warrior when?

I know is joking but I've run CDR Bruiser Ullr with some mild success.

school ended on june 6 for my little sister

Is she hot?

Why was Sol admitted to the mental asylum?

She said she was feeling a little unstable!

can someone post that one pic an user posted in the last general that listed the usefulness of the gods from s+ to like f?

how can we make chang'e viable?

something about changing her passive for protections and shit, that''s it

Make the rabbit run faster if she is in combat with another player.

literally anything other than fucking "you can buy items and then wait 5 minutes for the rabbit to go and get it and walk all the way back lol"

Dead general for a dead, shitty game

Smite is better than a lot of other hot trash, shame Jewrez killed another game.

What's the name of the PS4 clan?
I don't wanna join Silly Memers for a Veeky Forums clantag.

Remove Pip first. Fuck pip.

He's just op this patch because everyone's moving at a snail's pace. Just watch either the speed be restored or him being nerfed into oblivion.

maybe give her bonus mp and/or hp regen while the rabbit is around or while it's gone

Does Golden Bow stack with Branching Bola?

Decrease the cd on her 2 and increase it's duration. Maybe a bonus to her heal.

That's it.

>couldn't play for 2 days
>miss a fuckton of chests

P O T T E R Y

thank nigger jesus that there hasn't been any decent shit to spend gems on for me personally, if i was some sort of autist that bought everything hirez shits out i'd be mad, though

I fell for the chests meme
>save up gems from the promotion 2 weeks ago
>have 400+ gems
>roll the electro lights chests since I play most gods
>get aphrodite
shit game, desu

>Tfw they finally do release a decent looking skin and it's chest only

>tfw you go Hel and stay in Dark Stance too often

b-b-ut I thought you'd live longer than five seconds!

What the fuck is going on with Conquest? Getting MASSIVE frame drops near Fire Giant and Spawns. Wanna see if it was a one time occurence, but don't wanna go through that hell again.

>going Hel

Best mode sans Conquest to take out Towers in?

Siege.

Joust, siege is a meme

you think they would nerf aoes before hit scans after nerfing movement speed but dry bear still designs gods so its no surprise they didnt see this coming.
>pip was fine
>lets nerf ms while buffing him
>and release a more spammy dragoz

Were the nerfs too much on her?

haven't played since the start of s3,what's with junglers going to the short lane for the first minute or so after mana camp instead of going mid

I can try either, I suppose. Just need to recruit a friend to tank the towers while I destroy them and get my chest.

Nerfs and the fact that she's almost a melee mage with her escape being her light 2+3.

What's wrong with Hel in asssault?

Boy I bet you feel stupid now.

>Get Hel in assault
>enemy has Odin

They didn't

I bet you feel even STUPIDER now.

>playing assault

More stupid*

There isn't one. There aren't enough of us

I was so happy for him until I saw the extra f

alyssa x fdot otp

She does not even have to fake that look of disgust!

speaking of fdot, his hair looked JUST tier during the dreamhack finals

Hurts. Really want that aphro skin but a 20/55 chest? Fuck that.

Even with a little over 11,000 gems I won't buy chests. Fucking lowrez.

>been working my ass off to finally get to tier 2 clan chests
>have like 1305 honor
>will have to spend weeks to farm more if i don't get shadow anhur in one go

christ guide me

gonna try and crack the chest open and i'll post back with hopefully joyous news of my new anhur skin

Make sure you're playing with clan members. You got like 3x the honor if you're partied with like 3 of them.

I got all the stuff in all chests like that very fast.

just buy the reskins with favor, if you buy 2 reskins you are guaranteed the shadow skin

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

RIP

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA friendzoned even in sweden.

My man just give up, become gay and try to fuck David.

Quick! Best god to take phoenixes and towers with? Do I go Crusher and physical power? Crusher and speed? Assassin? Warrior? I just need to kill more towers, please help!

>even in sweden.

That's the norm over there though. They only fuck blacks.

i just joined any random clan of 1000 underages and shitters on the top list so that way i could get the weekly quests and honor in the first place, every time i've tried to group up with them it usually ends in one of them having an autism attack and ragequitting

the things i would do to go back in time literally like 3 seconds before i opened that chest and see your comment