/gtag/ Grand Theft Auto General

Worst gta and also tits stream is live right now edition

Previous thread:
>Crews for GTA:O
Join a crew by clicking link below, then posting your SC name and crew you want to join in the thread.
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/pc_gtag (PC only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gtag_vg_-_ps4 (PS4 only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gta_general_vg (all)
Other crews: pastebin.com/GtsCr3VL (embed)
>Steam Group - No heterosexuals allowed
steamcommunity.com/groups/gtagonlinevg
>PS4 Community - GTAG VG Community (No heterosexuals allowed here either)
To join the community, search the community name in "Discover Communities" and leave a request.

>Thread archive
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/gtag/type/op/

>GTA:O Unlocks by Rank
pastebin.com/bAr3Q5sT (embed)

>Helpful information for new players
pastebin.com/XEzpG0vB (embed)

>Lap time comparison for every fully upgraded GTA:O vehicle
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nQND3ikiLzS3Ij9kuV-rVkRtoYetb79c52JWyafb4m4

>Graphics settings guides for GTA V
gamersnexus.net/game-bench/1909-gta-v-graphics-optimization-guide
geforce.com/whats-new/guides/grand-theft-auto-v-pc-graphics-and-performance-guide

>Patch notes for 1.34
support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us/articles/220249028

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/360NATI0N/videos
youtube.com/user/Sernandoe/videos
youtube.com/user/UnitedGamerz4545/videos
youtube.com/user/Hikethegamer/videos
youtube.com/user/MrBossFTW/videos
youtube.com/user/kwebbelkop/videos
youtube.com/user/MashedUpCod/videos
youtube.com/user/PrestigeClips/videos
youtube.com/user/nednow54/videos
youtube.com/user/TheIvaneh/videos
youtube.com/user/redkeymon/videos
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

first for qt is a qt

I didn't know Simeon was into big tittied black chicks.

If I pick up a dropped weapon that I don't own and mod it will the mods remain the next time I pick it up?

why does every game have to be ruined with sniper rifles? it's seriously fucked up

Does your mother shit into the mouths of tiny Asian luchadors while they furiously type out recreations of the Magna Carta on tortillas?

how should I know?

early get for -Nessi

Well then nigga you got your answer

someone post the bird poop one

what's the best armored car? I'm torn between Shafter and Cognoscenti variants

inb4 kuruma

None

Post sleepers.

And by that I mean Dukes

Kuruma because you can shoot out of it without diminishing your armour.

Why can't you put the warehouse locations on your GPS before buying them? Shit's a fucking hassle to try and make an informed decision.

The cheapest large is all you need.

I disagree. I want 2 at least to negate the timer. And at that point you can't be sure about the location anymore, assuming you actually know how good the location for the cheapest one is.

this, the 1.9 mil one has no evident downsides, it's easily accessible from a wide street
I guess the warehouse pricing is just a Jewish ruse just like with offices.

>12yo monkey kid gives me 40 mil before update
>play update for the first time today
>only have 9 mil

I'm not upset, but I'm wondering why they left me with 25% instead of taking it all.

>negate the timer
You're going to be spending far more than that's worth. Just do a VIP mission while waiting.

Rapid deflation.

That all depends on how much time I have. And I have a lot.

this

I usually spend that time-which by the time I get to my office from my warehouse is usually 1-3 minutes-buying snacks and shitposting on Veeky Forums. It's not worth another 2 million just to negate a couple minutes.

>Asian
>Luchadors

Then I would suggest you save it for something worthwhile. If you don't want to listen then here's something that might help.

It went from the standard decor to the Old Spice: Warm decor.

all the money and other trash is still in the same place.

>Then I would suggest you save it for something worthwhile.
You mean not this game? No.

Audi time

Armored Schafter if you want the fastest armored car, or armored XLS if you want the most versatile. The XLS is AWD and offroads like a champ, but the Schafter is RWD and flails around like a retard when it's on dirt.

Cognoscenti is more of a novelty, it's not nearly as capable or as nimble but it's got a neat noise-cancelling gimmick when you drive in first-person.

Baller LE is good too and fast for an SUV, but is rendered wholly obsolete by the XLS.

LWB versions of vehicles are for luxury only. They are slower and less maneuverable than their SWB counterparts, some more noticeably than others.

Don't buy a Kuruma unless you own the apartment for it and plan to cheese PacStan on a regular basis.

>Don't buy a Kuruma unless you own the apartment for it
Which apartment is that?

getting XLS for a test ride from the CEO menu, thanks. Will see if the driving properties outweigh the
>not sedan
con
And I own Kuruma since ages ago, it may come in handy .. someday, I guess.

Don't do that - paradoxically, the unarmored XLS is SLOWER than the armored version.

Ask someone who has one to test drive theirs.

the one right next to the bikes in the pac stan finale

>tfw no nessi

wait you can get the taser in multiplayer?

Can you continously tase someone and not allow them to get up?

Yeah but they die eventually

I'd buy that apartment only to put comfy vehicles in it. Watch kids sperg out when they find out I didn't have the kuruma after all.

how is it decided which sell mission do you get? Is it dependent on the amount of crates?

It varies. Small warehouses are more likely to put you in the Brickade or Tug. Medium sticks primarily with Brickade or Titan. Large usually goes to Titan.

That's only at full though. 40-60 might give you the bullshit 3 Cubans.

> Jet shitter tries to stop me from making my 2.1 million value delivery
> he doesn't know I'm on the last drop
> drop it before he even gets close to me
> bail from the Titan and he crashes into it and dies

Sometimes this game can be great.

thanks
just bought my first warehouse(a large one) and made two small sales just for practice. Both times got Cuban, so I wondered if it'll always be the case

youtube.com/user/360NATI0N/videos
youtube.com/user/Sernandoe/videos
youtube.com/user/UnitedGamerz4545/videos
youtube.com/user/Hikethegamer/videos
youtube.com/user/MrBossFTW/videos
youtube.com/user/kwebbelkop/videos
youtube.com/user/MashedUpCod/videos
youtube.com/user/PrestigeClips/videos
youtube.com/user/nednow54/videos
youtube.com/user/TheIvaneh/videos
youtube.com/user/redkeymon/videos

Is there some kind of depressing philosophical quote that sums all this up

240 kills in with chink AK, and I still don't have a feel for it. Any advice on how to get the 360 other kills more easily? If it helps, I use all attachments.
>inb4 get gud

>I use all attachments
Get gud

Get Gud

get gud

Join one of those 1.000.000$$$$$&RP lobbies and hope the host left Owned Weapons on.

literally fuck all of you that launch head hunter and turn the session into a passive hugbox

Thanks. You guys are the best.

Gotcha, start head hunter more often.

It is nice being comfy.

Hey /gtag/ I have an issue with crashing I was hoping someone could help me out with. I have an issue during the mission with frank, chop, and lamar chasing D. The game freezes everytime D is hit by the car.

I think its an issue with corrupted files, I used a python script someone made a while ago to fix it and did so but for some reason I can't get the same script to work correctly. I mean, it tells me two x64 files are mismatched, not corrupted. I have deleted and re-downloaded them but the script still says they're mismatched. Not sure if the hashes are just old or what.

Thanks for any help, and frankly its really fucked up that this was never fixed. A fresh install of the game doesnt even guarantee the file wont get downloaded as corrupt.

me too

>Play last night.
>Go into a lobby.
>Three other people.
>All below level 10.
>Whatever, they won't fuck with me.
>Go do CEO crate shit.
>They ask what I'm doing, say they're new.
>Oh, is it a good way to get money?
>Yes.
>Can we come?
>Sure.
>Have Pegasus drop off the limo.
>Go pick them all up, tell one of them to drive me back to the HQ.
>Pop crate mission.
>Have them go pick up the crates, sit in the limo the entire time.
>Do a few crate missions, then pop a briefcase recovery.
>Keep doing this until my warehouses where filled.
>Literally did nothing but sit in the back of the limo the entire time.
>Managed to finish up the last season of Bobs Burgers while making a few mil.
>They all added me and wanted to do it again tonight.

I love low levels.

you sure put a lot of effort into roleplaying as a guy your character barely looks like

Soon they'll hate you from the bottoms of their dead hearts.

Is there a secret to making money in GTAO?

Whenever a new update rolls around, I always get excited to play and tel myself I'm going to save up money for the higher end stuff, but I can never get anywhere near enough money and lose hope quickly.

Am I a shitter? What should I be doing differently? pls no bully

grind pacstan with a buddy

Not mad at all, someone so unevolved as yourself might not be able to understand pity. Its pity I feel for you user, you never had a chance.

who are the non autistic people in gtag that i should hang out with

Damnit. R* won't send face resets anymore. I want to fix something with my character's jaw.

reminder that people toggle GM on and off

This cunt right here was rank 40 and had a heavy sniper and survived this direct hit, I sperged about it in the text chat then suddenly he's not GM anymore. But this he whips out a heavy sniper. When I realized he was rank 40 and said something he suddenly leaves.

>drop 90 mil on myself a few days after update dropped
>people bitching about getting banned for no reason while I'm still playing

am I literally perfect?

boating with autists

>autists

What makes you say that user, what are they doing? Are you guys having a party?

Is there any way to prevent my personal vehicle from traveling halfway across the map when I enter my warehouse?

we were, but I am with the crew, so obviously we are all autistic, myself included

you so mad lmao

hawt

Go away cheating scum. I am clean now I get to bitch about script users with no irony involved.

What are your top 5 car brands in GTA?

1. Imponte
2. Karin
3. Bravado
4. Albany
5. Vapid

If you own a yacht or know somebody who's invited you to theirs, you can get the heavy sniper. I'm only rank 50 or so and have one.

>You are not wealthy enough to register as a VIP

this shitter has been following us for a while

I personally said fuck that noise. Got a hackleman to give me monis. Sitting on a ton and I'll probably never use it all. Don't know if you can still do that now since menus are (mostly) fucked.

>not Agirlhasnoname.jpg

You're passable. Blame Cockstar's engine.

lmfao no

What's Rayman doan there?

Good night gtag

Doesn't explain his not dying there, and he also vanished once with no off radar message, appeard again and then I called out the heavy at rank 40 and he leaves. I know about the yacht, benefit of the doubt and that excuse is not afforded to someone that does a front flip from a buzzard strike and lives.

kek

this kid is literally avatarfagging, report

How did you go about doing that?

armored karuma
T20
adder
zentorno
osiris

Some will sell it to you, some will give it out. I used to get them to give it out, but I also had a few friends pay some guy like $10 for like 200mil in GTA Bux

goddamn i wish i could find one, i'm so fuckin tired of wasting time on pacstandard, and there's no way in hell jewstar deserves money for sharkcards

You could always check MPGH. I'm sure some of those fucks doing the recovery services and shit probably do separate GTAbux sales too. For hella cheap. Just follow their instructions so you don't get bent by the long dick of corporate Take-Two+Cockstar.

Also, some might ask you for your password. That's only needed for recovery services. It shouldn't be needed for just money. Tell them all you want is money. Das it. If they try to give you the runaround on some bullshit, tell em to kick cocks.

Anyway, this is all assuming that you even feel like paying a hackleman real monies, however cheap, for something that Cockstar shouldn't even be charging for in the first place.

there's no chance i'd pay some kid for gtadollars either, but thank you for the information either way

interesting what kinda bullshit maximum jewage from a company about e-dollars in their game does

the worst part is i let my cousin play on my account on her own character and i swear to god she could get tons of money if she just used a fuckin mic but she's scared to speak online in a game where people kill prostitutes to get money back for some reason

just made a few new outfits
I am in need of suggestions for new ones/changes to these.