Muh crusades

If we were to organize another crusade, how would today's modern version of it look like?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German–Soviet_Axis_talks
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/3223834/Stalin-planned-to-send-a-million-troops-to-stop-Hitler-if-Britain-and-France-agreed-pact.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Like the pogroms in Central Africa because outside of slav-shits they're the only Christians today who give a shit enough to massacre each other.

>Big red cross on all weapons, vehicles, uniforms
>One warrior priest(chaplain) by squad
>Deus Vult as a War Cry

The 9th Crusade would be an militant underground organisation that'd be internationally recognised as a terrorist group

>"Deyus Voolt xDDD"

So a Christian version of ISIS?

Yeah, just more cringy

Really? Cringier than trying to found a medieval radical theology in the middle of the desert?

South Americans, Africans, and Filipinos wielding various amounts of Cold War gear.

White Lapsed Catholics too pussy to join.

BASED
A
S
E
D

Thousands of armchair Hitlers suddenly routing the moment they draw enemy fire.

a crusade without popes permission then

>bunch of Mexicans and Colombians going full cartel death squad on dune coons

I would pay to see that

This.

I know its stupid, but im Eastern European and i have a wet dream about West trying to conquer us and Russian mob going into all-out war to help us.

Russia saving you from Turks wasn't enough?

Russia saving you from Turks wasn't enough for you?

Not that guy and not even an Eastern Euro but when did Russia save them from Turks?

>i have a wet dream about West trying to conquer us and Russian mob going into all-out war to help us.

Why would the West even want to invade your wasteland of a country, you cringey sperg?

russo-turkish war 1877-78

Actually you're right, but still that was only Serbs and Bulgarians, not Eastern Europe as a whole. Turks were on their deathbed by the 19th century anyway and it was Hungary, Austria and Poland who battled them when they were a thread.

Dreams are almost always cringy desu
Also i can make up five reasons on the spots, you just have to have big enough imagination.

Is it Stockholm syndrome?

I think you're missing the point, its more about the bad guys coming to help the good guys against common threat

>Western countries take you into EU and NATO, give you free money and military protection
>still dream about an all out war against them

Slav will dominate the world

Russia is asshole big brother that bullies you. But when shit really hits the fan he don't let you down. Slav ties strong.

Why the fuck would anyone prefer Russia over the West?

>he don't let you down

You Russcucks are the most hilarious people. Russia invaded Czechoslovakia and Poland in 20th century alone, partitioned Poland with those "evil Germanics" and embraced forced russification everywhere in the USSR but on the other hand they did fuck all to help when Czechoslovakia was threatened by Hitler or when Serbs were getting bombed by NATO.

>tfw the 1768 war was about The Ottomans opposing Catherine interfering in Poland
>tfw the Ottomans and Persians are the only powers to oppose the Partition of Poland

Holy shit, it's like I'm on /int/

You unironically think you can get strong without being the bad guy? Life isn't like in movies, you have to be a dick most of the times if you want to be successful. If you want a proof go read literally any history.

Yeah, let's face the Axis or NATO single handedly. Sometimes you just can't help or try and fail. Every country has to take the geopolitical situation into consideration. Unless it is a retard country that wont last long.

I'm highlighting the fact that the "Russia helps their bro in the time of need" crap is horseshit. Russia hasn't really helped anyone. During the Kosovo crisis they just sent one squad of paratroopers that did nothing other than getting drunk with the Americans.

Jesus, are there worse cucks than slavs?
This is just sad
Another example is Russhits worshiping Stalin
Truly servile race, they'll just dance to their master's tune no matter what

Russia IS the retard country.

>Yeah, let's gang up with the Axis and partition Poland

FTFY

THey helped the Abkhazians and Ossetians twice. Also Armenia.

Colombians are already fighting in Yemen

After trying to forge an alliance against Germany which Britain declined. Soviets then did what they should do, buy time and prepare.

Basic history.

>Abkhazians
Not Slavs

>Ossetians
Not Slavs

>Armenia
Not Slavs

Your point?

Buy time and prepare and invade Finland while they were at it then get cucked by Hitler

You mean alliance WITH Germany. They were about to join the Axis except Germany wasn't budging on Bulgaria:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German–Soviet_Axis_talks

>implying any South American, Filipino, or African is going to go fight in your cringey 'crusade'

For most of these people, Catholicism is simply a cultural thing. They are not particularly devout or pious or observant, and their Catholic identity is simply a marker of their culture, on the same tier as their cuisine or national music.

None of them actually care enough about fighting some "crusade", and anti-clericalism is actually strongest in countries with large Catholic populations, specifically BECAUSE Catholicism is so visible in daily life that people begin to notice the corruption and the general uselessness and insanity of most clergy.

We are learned to tell the truth unlike you western propaganda-eating emotional retards.
Which is that Russians aren't bad, they are just the same people like you, who did what they had to to survive

>Runglish

Which is why it's even more hilarious that the Serbs keep sucking Russian cock to this day.

The crusades were stupid wastes of resources and failures. I have no idea why you pathetic beta males won't accept this and move on with your lives but you continue to act like the crusades were some bad ass series of events. You should organize your rooms instead and maybe get a job

Literally my point though
They're not your friends any more than anybody else, yet you retards have some gross obsession with this """""big brother""""" who will protect you from all these other people who are just same people like you

Before that of course.

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/3223834/Stalin-planned-to-send-a-million-troops-to-stop-Hitler-if-Britain-and-France-agreed-pact.html

It was maybe not that important on a world scale but a formative event in Western history.

>and move on with your lives
>You should organize your rooms instead and maybe get a job

Literally why are you on Veeky Forums?

He is probably just butt hurt his ancestors got deus vulted

No, Russia definitely is a powerhungry asshole throughout history and one would be best off to keep them at arms length.

But they have a sense of trustworthiness about them. If you are so unlucky to fall under their decrepit hegemony, you at least know they have your back in dire times. Which is why many Slavs entertain love hate relationship.

Many say, the Russian are liars and cheaters. They do lie, but they are absolutely horrible at it. Russians are born with urge to speak frankly. When they lie it is a comical affair. So you know where you stand with them.

All three sides were playing one against the other is what actually happened. Ribentrop-Molotov pact is far more damning than Munchen since it involved invading other countries rather than simply not defending one.

>tfw Poland wrecked Ottomans so hard that they opposed Partitions out of respect

>there will never be a protestant crusade on Rome/Mecca
why live?

It wouldn't look like anything.
Since any predominantly christian country capable of fielding a force organized and equipped enough to be effective exist as secular states.

If somehow one of these countries became polarized enough against what I assume you mean to be Islam so as to transition to a religious state, it would likely look like any other national military force. Obviously within that context there would be imagery pertaining to Christianity. Most likely it would hark back to classical depictions of the Crusades, were the stated objective to be a crusade, itself rooted in the classical by default.

There's sort of a modern, secular crusade going on right now. Various western powers have come together to try and remove dissent in the east and make them compatible with western ideals.

GroundZero