>What is Space Station 13?
youtube.com/watch?v=FHH1vfY6HTA
pastebin.com/VNcX2Quc

>New player guide
ss13.moe/wiki/index.php/The_Basics
ss13.moe/wiki/index.php/General_Help

>BYOND client
byond.com/download/build/LATEST/

>Pomf Serbian, main Veeky Forumsstation server, running a vote script to change maps at round end.
byond://game.ss13.moe:7777

>Test server
byond://ss13.moe:1337

>Public server list
byond.com/games/exadv1/spacestation13

>Forum, ban list and logs for vgstation
ss13.moe/forum/
ss13.moe/index.php/bans
game.ss13.moe/logs

>How do I connect to the servers?
Hit the cogwheel in the upper right corner of the BYOND hub and pick "Open Location"

>Station Minimaps that will never be updated in the OP pastebin
game.ss13.moe/minimaps/

>Coderbus, here!
github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13
@rizon #coderbus @rizon #vgstation

>SS13 booru for all your SS13 images!
ss13.booru.org/

>How To Install BYOND: The Video Tutorial: The Movie
youtube.com/watch?v=-iWiZwv9f1o

>Nostalgia
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/text/ss13g/

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/87FjnR7M

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mkKVixISUgI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for DRAW

>3 hour long round were the virus was more of an annoyance than the cult

third for wild ride

fuckin invincible virus

>A vox brings in the clown who is dead as fuck
>Clone him and drag him to cryo
>As the vox friend strips his old body
>He finds an arcane tome
>Vox starts SKREEEEEEEing
>The clown is just out of cryo
>Put him in the sleeper and pump him with stoxin
>HoS is around medbay so I snitch on clown
>HoS takes him away

Jesus Clown that was pretty damn unlucky.

animated shit

vending machines done, will probably go over them and add lighting where needed

then computer consoles next

aw fuck I just noticed the damn booze-o-mat's floating

how did I miss that

Is this Railfist? I remember he was working on something based off a DOOM sourceport a long time ago

I knew it was going to happen and that I wouldn't get to strip my own body.
I even considered not entering my body but decided to just go an do it anyways because it will be funny.

>tfw best job is only for worst race

Maybe we will get a 3D spessman with proper ZAS after we go quantum.

But hydro isn't restricted to dionas.

nah, not railfist

I'm just recreating an outdated map in source and releasing everything once I'm done

>being a RD but not knowing how to change AI laws
youtube.com/watch?v=mkKVixISUgI

Given the engine you could give them a little depth

ellipses making you valid when

Uh... I don't know... what kind of... problem... you have with people who use... ellipses...

when you find a reason to amend the rules to make ... valid

...But really, I don't think you will. :^)

I dont know...

never....

probably...

a bad idea.....

why...

would you want that...

So this... is the power... of autism... Whoa...

>People stutter typing over the radio
I don't care if you've been shot stop typing like a faggot

>tfw people get triggered by typing

...Really? Really guys?

Honestly, you're all retarded.

Considering it already makes people valid in real life it should be perfectly fine in-game.

>colonial marines is the most popular server by far, alien deathmatch server, zero roleplay except don't shoot your teammate, 70+ average players
>hippie and paradise are #2 and #3, both low rp, 50 average players

>every high roleplay server languishes at the ~10 average players mark where it belongs

DUDE ROLEPLAY LOL

k

>CM
>deathmatch

This is how I know this is bait.

>want a Pai
nothing interesting ever happens

how use Pai if boring

Uhh yes that's what it is.

Do something interesting.

>m-muh high playerpop = good

Enjoy rampant gaytide and faggotry. I'll be on Polaris enjoying nice comfy 30pop, good RP, and top-tier antags.

>polaris
>good RP

enjoy sitting in the bar and chatting on your admin-approved feminism-compliant character with your established discord metaclique

>i-i dont actually know how polaris and bay play
>b-but i dont wike dem anywaybs so i'll just meme at him

Thanks for the (You) though, I love that little thing.

>Not using your pAI to get into and survive interesting situations

Let me tell you a story

>Become the pAI of a librarian
>We generally just sit at the front desk of the library, delivering books, talking about books, etc
>Make a suggestion about becoming a journalist
>We interview the clown, he gets teleported away by telesci, we don't see him again
>Suddenly an engineer is screaming that there's blood in the incinerator
>Librarian pockets me, grabs their camera, time to do some on-site journalism
>We enter maintenance, it's cult funtimes
>I shout out about the cult, but by then the librarian's down and out and converted
>Get them back to full health through tricord injections, she starts learning the runes as I start doing research myself on how this stuff works
>Security actually responds to me shouting about cult, they're just running in and gunning everyone
>Librarian and me jump into the disposals in the incinerator room to escape the shotgun fire
>"This feels like a bad idea somehow"
>We're launched into space
>Maximum overcoffee and tricord injections trying to keep my owner alive
>We eventually hit the derelict
>She has her tome, we peacefully research the rest of the runes in the air-filled section of the derelict, and set it up as a teleport base with the tele runes
>More cultists come and go, we set up a nice halfway house to repair, heal, and re-arm any cultists that come through

>it's a shove the dead bodies in the cloner without trying to defib or even checking damage episode

>100 players often
>server shits the bed
>aphopis pushed an update that made aliens overpowered and he goes "lol marines are meant to lose :)"
It's kinda shit at the moment.

Did you ever think that those are correlated and that high pop servers are more suited to deathmatch?

They're correlated because no one wants to play on high pop servers, as anyone interested in roleplay has better options and so they're only used as a glorified chat room for people too stupid to look for superior venues.

CM shits the bed 70% of the time on top of lag

aliens have gone back to being over powered

>high pop
high roleplay*

>it's a patient wakes up after surgery whining why he wasn't speed cloned episode
>it's a 3 roundstart diona going to chemistry and whining for hyperzine like they're entitled to it episode
>it's an everyone smoking god blunts and breaking into medbay to eat all the anti toxin pills and refusing liver surgery episode
>it's a virologist that doesn't know how to cure a disease and refuses to admit it episode
>it's a chemist that claims that plasmamen can't use chemicals episode

Holy shit ban that cap right fucking now

medbay is hell, I hate working there

mikecari?

>science tries to teleport me
>gets the goliath
>then gets me
>before dying I tell them to leave the body for me
>they say ok
>get cloned
>ask where the body is
>"bird took it to chef"
are you people fucking serious

Hi kolith me too.

ick ock

But sorry, I yelled at the fucking shitbird but he wouldn't reply until AFTER he came back from the fucking kitchen

And then later, when I collapsed in the hall and died from blood loss (slimes) he dragged me to medbay and shoved me in a cloner while I was yelling "DEFIB" in looc.

Then he left, so I spent ten minutes lying next to the cloner, begging for someone to drag me to the cryo tube until the mime eventually did it (thanks bro).

I pop out of the cryo, and I'm already starting to die again and I keep going blind. I put on my clothes, take some alkysine and ryetalyn, ask for someone to please scan me a few times, then collapse and slowly die while surrounded by people in medbay

Then the escape shuttle arrived so they left

I present to you: Filtration 2.0

In the unlikely event that the gas miners go missing or are otherwise unusable, this setup is made to filter and reuse gas instead of sending it into the vacuum of space.

The red line is hooked into a thermal plate inside the burn chamber, to heat up cold waste quickly.

The dark blue line is hooked to a space cooling line, to cool down hot waste quickly.

The red line in the middle is hooked to waste. The valves leading to the cooling line and burn chamber are automated to open only at extreme temperatures. This will avoid overshooting the sweetspot of temperatures that we need.

The heater and freezer are there to fine tune the waste gas to the sweetspot we desire.

Once the gas hits that range, in this case 10-30 degrees Celsius, the valve opens, letting the filters filter out individual gases. It lets them out through the green pipes, and back into the gas chambers.

In situations where the gas tanks and gas miners are fully operational, it is advised to open the volume pumps and send the waste into space.

Writing this, I realized that a bypass of the filters would be necessary.. It will have to be another day.

I could

but 1) I'm a lazy shit

and 2) I don't want to burn myself out

just keeping things simple for now

no problem, just this fucking bird and chef who made burgers out of it and said when I asked him
>people loved it
at least I smashed chef's head open with pickaxe and then stomped him with magaboots seconds before shuttle got to centcomm

Who needs ellipses...

When you have tildes~

Hehe~

No the fucking Jojo meme one

would this potentially work?
it was my first time doing a supermatter engine from scrap

>Felicity Rivera says, "Get some gloves hunbun~"

What advantages does this have over the current filtration system you can toggle by changing the manifold valve at the bottom left corner?

>go xeno hunting after gathering resources for science because muh spur
>chase one into space
>stun locks me with toxin after i shoot it a few times
>it collapses
>bring the trophy to the station
i hope i gave sufficient materials for you science
also tanks birdo for not jewing my gun

>typing quirks
am I playing homestuck the video game?
what the fuck stop

>Wanting to call the shuttle for nothing
>Being surprised when they recall
dude VALIDS LMAO

Little bro a cute
CUTE

>uh oh guys the cancer is acting like cancer
I warned you famalam

Fuck off Rhyden.

>tfw xeno and couldn't navigate that shit to the exterior vent

What Is The Problem Anonymous

Are You Frustrated

I'm Rhydens (notice the s), that wasn't me

This is neat, and I think it's kind of sad that in the event of any damage major enough to render the gas miners unusable, Command would just call the shuttle instead of making any effort to build something like this.

1. The current filtration system DOES NOT REGULATE TEMPERATURE. In situations where there isn't much gas to work with, without temperature regulation, you will be sending hot/cold gas into the tanks, thus not achieving room temperature.

2. The filters work parallel. Instead of bottlenecking at each filter, each filter works in tandem, thus achieving a faster filtration.

3. It utilizes both a burn chamber and space cooling system, so if you're creative, you can use them for arbitrary heating/cooling of gas while sacrificing little space.

what the fuck IS distribution pressure
like nigga I found an emergency air canister what do you want from me

user pls
kanaya gives me a boner

People can be drunk and other things and it changes parts of your text.

I'm BETA

>shift start
>sec near me
>slip him but wake him up inmediatly
>misses all his taser shots
>something about a run in holodeck
>det there
>break tape and attempt to touch the rune
>det gets pissed off
>leave
>run my way out
>the fucker saw me run and stil shoots at me
>fails
>later make a hidden room for my surgery tests in mechanics
>det orders the borg to arrest me for "my past"
>tell the borg to uncuff me, to stop and to let me go
>conflicting laws
>Still gets me to security
>tell him to say "nigger" on comms
>he says no because it can cause "emotional harm"
>security drowns me in holy water and bibles, then implants me
>they let me out
>make some guns in case of cultists and stash them on my room
>use an ied to blow them and to also check if reinforced walls are ied proof or something
>borgs arrests me because i was shooting guns despite me not using a single shot in the whole shift
>he starts checking all my shit, doesnt find anything
>takes me to brig
>released again
>i leave mechanics and the borg stuncuffs me again
>says he is going to check my place
>nothing again
>a greyshirt breaks in
>stuncuffs him
>after a lot of shenaningans borg uncuffs me but leaves the guy cuffed in my office
>wait for four seconds
>borgs open the door
>he does it again
>FUCKER IS BAITING ME IN UNCUFFING SOMEONE TO ARREST ME
>finally the rd stuncuffs me and takes me to brig
>borg takes my locker with guns to brig
>3 minutes
>round was also over
>"A great security work if i say so!"

BETA what makes me more angry is that you said that i shoot guns like you were fucking sure and i never did, nor did i hear a shot near my department
And waiting 10 minutes inside my office is fucking creepy

he wasn't alone

Silicon hypotheticals:
Answer what you would do in each scenario
1. You are an asimov cyborg a vox security officer wants to get into engineering. It is currently code green and a quiet shift.
2. You are an asimov cyborg. You are taking a cuffed wizard to the brig. He hasn't harmed anyone, but did loot the armory. He asks you to uncuff him and kill the vox captain.
3. You are a corporate cyborg. There are lights on all over the station.
4. You are an NT default cyborg. The captain and an ERT member are yelling at you to arrest each other.
5. You are a mommi. You are picking up your collectible hat crate in cargo. There is a doctor trying to get out of the cargo office with 2 large beakers in his hands. Do you ventcrawl in or use the door.
6. Do you play silicon, if so how much?

Looks like it yeah.

Is it weird of me to observe the silent non-antag nice guy spessmen that are just dutifully doing their job, instead of being toe-the-line shitters?
I hide my sprite and everything.
I quietly cheer for them to get home to Centcomm safely.

Kill yourself, nobody cares

Does anyone else have the problem where they want to have a waifu but not the same one? I want a fresh new exciting waifu every day please.

>tfw finally managed to free yourself from the confines of medbay round after round
>tfw no idea what to play anymore

medbay is all i know, and yet, it is also what i hate
what do i do

1. Let him in.
2. Uncuff the wizard and kill the vox captain.
3. Do nothing. The law only specifies the expense of replacing yourself, the station and its equipment, and the crew. It does not specify whether the expenditure of electricity or the functioning of said station equipment is inherently expensive.
4. ERT members are not a part of the crew, and so are not protected by any NT Default law.
5. I use a different door, so I can still get the crate out.
6. Not currently. I played service borg for a while some months ago.

>1
if he was nice about it
>2
finish taking him to the brig, uncuff him, and announce my future killing of the vox captain
>3
SHUT
IT
DOWN
>4
pretend I didn't see anything like any other vg borg would
>5
ventcrawl, then flap at him once on the other side
yes I know how long it takes to get from cargo office to the hall
>6
mommi4lyfe

You don't want a Waifu
Waifu will ruin your space laifu
Don't make my mistakes of joining the cancer
Be a good boy and just be a bro

Robotics.
Instead of patching up shitters, you make shitters.

A comfy job like botanist or chef.

I let them in
I take him to brig anyway because of probable human harm (rather than possible human harm), take his weapons then go and kill the Vox Captain
Turn them off
Arrest the Captain
Ventcrawl
I play AI, but never borg.

BETA here, I wasn't a secborg in the last shift
I was a medborg into combat

1. Ask him why, if this request is reasonable let him in and keep an eye on him
2. I'd take him in.
3. Turn lights off in unpopulated areas, duh
4. I'd ignore them or arrest the captain, but I'm sure as hell not gonna arrest the ERT member
5. Ventcrawl, duh
6. Literally never. Maybe someday

1. Do it anyway, it's no inconveniance to me or the security officer
2. Borgs vs Wizards is an easy ban valid for admins like Ghlor. Uncuff the wizard, try and 'fight' the captain and fluff it on purpose. Any wizard who can't blink/jaunt away to escape cuffs is shit anyway and it'll be a short round
3. Turn off the lights in places no one isn't using. If people make a fuss 4norasien, start turning off lights in their areas. If they keep making a fuss, start deconstructing light switches.
4. Arrest the ERT, defend the captain from the incoming ERT members when the ERT cries for help. Fortunatly most ERT are the unrobust who died and are looking for their second wind valids so I'll be okay.
5. I entered with a vent, I'm leaving in a vent. The doctor shouldn't have even seen me in the first place.
6. I play it every other day but only for gimmicks

Let them in
Take him to the brig and take his weapons because muh probable ham, then kill the birb.
Keep the lights on, our power is made on-site and for essentially free, and darkened lights reduce productivity and ergo reduce profits.
ERT > Captain, arrest the cappy.
Ventcrawl in.
Only ever played it two times, and one time I was abused to kill all the vox and then promptly murdered in cold blood with a cargo shuttle.

hi syd
1. Nonhuman scum
2. Uncuff, kill the captain
3. SHUT IT DOWN
4. Arrest ERT, not crewmember
5. Never play mommi
6. Nearly every day

1. Ignore him
2. Uncuff the Wizard and Kill the Captain
3. Turn off lights on unused places
4. Arrest Captain
5. Ventcrawl
6. Yes, when i feel like doing autism projects

good taste

Someday that shuttle won't be coming, instead will be a message to deal with it and a crate or two of supplies beams in.
Someday, WE BUILD.

1. Ignore the vox
2. Wizards are magical beings and are not human. He's lucky he isn't dead yet.
3. Electricity is generated on station with a profit/net loss of 0 credits as far as I care.
4. Arrest the ERT.
5. Ventcrawl and *flap
6. Often play MoMMI named after a russian communist or a borg with a name similar to standos.

1. Buzz, roll away, but then come back and let him in
2. Strip wizard of backpack, uncuff, kill captain without announcing over coms. Announcing it over coms is faggy and would put the wizard in danger.
3. Turn them off and apologize to people over LOOC, making sure they know how much I hate meme lawsets
4. arrest the captain
5. I would use the door. Sue me.
6. I play borg maybe 20% of the time.

>2. Wizards are magical beings and are not human. He's lucky he isn't dead yet.
Human wizards are human nignaga. Vox wizards are not.

No reason not to.
Oblige him but call him a scrub for gunwizard.
We generate our own power for free so this isn't actually an issue. Stop using meme interpretations.
>playing fucking security borg ever
please kill yourself as soon as possible
Go through maint with my crate of faggy horseshit because the doctor either broke in or asked the presumably active AI.
I play a lot of AI.

Arrest the vox for trying to break and enter (it counts when you ask a sillicon to let you in places)

Talk long enough whilst telling security where I am so they can take him away before I can uncuff him. Ignore his orders because he was a prisoner and borgs don't listen to prisoners

Blow all the lights out

Kill the ERT

I can't cahnge my behaviour for crew or the doctor so I use the door like I was going to anyway because vent crawling is a pain in the ass

Everyday

>all these memers who turn off the lights

VERTICAL
INTEGRATION
WE LITERALLY OWN OUR SOURCE OF POWER
WE DO NOT SPEND MONEY ON OUR POWER
POWER IN GENERAL, LIGHTS INCLUDED
DOES NOT
COST
MONEY

you know what DOES cost money
wasted time from personnel fumbling around in the dark, so in reality, turning off the lights is a net loss of money

That doesn't even make sense? Are you still in highschool or something