>Class balance patch notes
sites.google.com/site/yoshasstuff/home

>KTERA Updates
tera.nexon.com/events/2016/teaser/Welcome.aspx
espeitr.wordpress.com/2015/12/02/ktera-03-12-2015-patch-notes/
espeitr.wordpress.com/2015/11/18/ktera-19-11-2015-patch-notes/

>Commonly Asked Questions, Class/Server Information
pastebin.com/jdYtH4fS

>Useful/Misc Links, Modding Info, loadse mods, use at your own risk due to most being outdated
pastebin.com/fuGuFWWZ
pastebin.com/RSiBHKeP

>Free, open sourced DPS Meter,
Shinrameter, superior and free DPS meter. Also measures debuff uptime and displays consumables.
github.com/neowutran/ShinraMeter/wiki
CasualMeter, ty based crackers for fighting for our freedumbs
forum.teratoday.com/topic/1307-casualmeter-open-source-tera-dps-meter/

>Veeky Forums guilds
pastebin.com/jiRNfCy7

>Endgame Guides/Info
sites.google.com/site/yoshasstuff/forsakenislandguide

>How do I play 'class'? (incomplete, no plans to finish, somewhat outdated now)
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzpfNG37wb-mBR0DDKWfzgIhTS4yN8p7z

Elin album: imgur.com/a/PdM3t

>Elin lewd SFM
ballistixz.tumblr.com/
alterize.tumblr.com/

>Previous thread:
stop letting the thread die

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/time-wasted
docs.google.com/document/d/1-rRr0cEYlKqZCA3ZNvPfLxK5K70EWWykVzLMpBc3aAA/edit
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

this game is so fucking ded

The fuck happened, Veeky Forums get spammed again?

honestly just let it die

>40 minutes in queue for bastion of lok

It really fucking is, god damn.

>you people let my thread die
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK
YOURSELLLLLLLLLLLLVES

I was making dinner though.

What's the witch class going to be like?

What kind of TrueAction gameplay is missing from Tera?

IMA ASK AGAIN, SHOULD I START LVLING MY SORC OR WAIT UNTIL NEXT MONTH PATCH WHERE THERE MIGHT BE A LEVELING EVENT FOR HER

is it officially over yet

Do it now. The game won't last another month.

Hello /terag/, I hope everyone has a wonderful week!

fuck off

>no bladestorm to make them even more grouped up
fag

>All the new race/gender locked classes are action as fuck and fun to play
>All the old classes are fucking boring garbage in comparison
Just fucking delete zerk, EME. Put me out of my misery.

fukkin saved

It's running in the webm user. My sick strat:
dc > smoke bomb > skyfall > cos > blossom bomb > shuriken > bladestorm > avalanche

Unless I die which usually happens.

When you do offense just stay in pve glyphs too and you can fuck up the gates and crystal.

They are revising the old classes at least. I hope it turns out good.

I love you Binary! And the cuties you post! Have a nice day!

So that's not just a rumor? Neat

Thank you user, that's really kind of you!

Did you give a buddy code out the other day?

Is there any sense in giving Tera a shot these days? Which region is the least dead? Need to alleviate boredom just a little.

I'm not an user to you since I'm the tewi lover!

might as well play now because the game will die again soon
dont go to any EU servers, they're more dead than david bowie

The new classes are good for a giggle.
Don't make a DPS class unless you want to wait 3 years in queue to run one dungeon.
Brawler is probably the best pick for "I feel like playing just a little bit to cure some boredom" since its basically a DPS/Tank hybrid that gets the benefit of being in tank's speedy queue.

Yes user, I give buddy ups every now and then when people ask

So you are the Tewi user that isn't an user~

Is KTera accessible without needing to pinch a KSSN like other games? Otherwise NA it is. I'll check out brawler, sounds pretty neat without tab targeting crap.

If you were the one, then I hit 65 on a character that used one. So you might want to log in them for the rewards, unless they are account wide or some such.

Yup~ I always like when you post her~

Have a few sleepies in return!

>Do it now. The game won't last another month.
>might as well play now because the game will die again soon

Is the game really dying again or just memeing?? I have a level 60 ilvl 130 mystic with roughly 190k gold and was thinking of coming back again

All my characters' names ends with Tsuki, if you did use mine. I haven't logged on at all in a while though, I want to play but MMOs consume too much time

Thank you~ but good luck posting something I haven't seen

It's just a meme user I'm just playing with you. :)
Come back and play TERA, its doing better than ever with ninja just being released.

>Tsuki

Yep, then it was you. Thanks again for the code and such, I appreciate it.

relationship goals

Hmm.. lets see.. well, most pictures on my phone are actually yours, just saved because of cutes. So it'd be hard! How's your day been so far?

Aye user, don't mention it, enjoy the game~

I try to keep my cutes top quality
I'm good, just wish work didn't take so much of my time, how about you?

What's the ninja rotation? 30-40 ping.

Also, is it worth getting starfall weapon instead of slaugther? It's like 7% better, even if I leave it at +12, right?
Dread ore cost 9g each, and pretty quickly declining, and ghostly seals are given out like candy as well, and only cost 200g.

Same about work, had probably the worst start to the week today. Sleepy right now so I'll be sleeping.
Stay cute!

>>All the old classes are fucking boring garbage in comparison
>Just fucking delete zerk, EME. Put me out of my misery.
So, I wasn't the only one suffering with my Zerk? I can't even convince myself to do the dailies with him, it bores me to death. I've been thinking maybe a race change might change something.

Starfall wep and gloves, slaughter chest and boots are the best if you don't wanna put the effort to get full Starfall in.

Sleep well!

If I'm not mistaken SF is better than vm7 for pvp but aren't vm7 gloves better for pve?

Where's Jiggy? I need my relief

>tfw no one ever asked you if they can fap to your character
Why live?

Can I fap to your character?

Well let's see her!

Dash, double, decoy, double (if reset), sky, autoattack, repeat.

You are only asking that because I cried about it
And I am going to sleep anyway
One of them, this one has nice butt in my opinion.

SF gear isn't worth it. If you already went slaughter, it's better to go straight for VM7 and skip sf. Waste of time and feed.

Haven't played in a while. Is the ninja class fun enough to have me keep playing it for at LEAST as long as it'll take to redownload the game?

>Not elin
Okay, nevermind

I'd love to cum on her butt sometime

depends
will it take you 10 hours to download the game again

Can you clarify for me or answer my question please?

And I don't know about that since VM7's weapon proc isn't good and some stats suck for pvp compared to SF.

>contest winner
Really?

steamcommunity.com/id/time-wasted

hello please add need more friends who play tera

are the morrowind mods the only way to get fps in battlegrounds?

Is tera dying?

All my friends stopped playing for memewatch

Will I be wasting my time coming back?

Sorry I don't like adding random fucks as friends on steam, especially when they don't play games i play and have many friends already.
Maybe if we could become friends in teta first.

Generally
a perfect rolled sf weapon will perform better from behind. Only by a small percent though. Vm7 is better by a somewhat larger margin in any other case. Good for tanks and aoe pvp classes where you dont expect getting b
ack crits most the time.

For PvP you most likely want SF armor and Imp weapon

FUCK OFF FAGGOT TERA IS DOING BETTER THAN EVER

LEARN TO APPRECIATE ART YOU DUMMY

VM7 is outright better in PvE and PvP, regardless of circumstance, it's just by a relatively small margin.

6% or so.

Please don't yell at me ;-;

Even considerimg vm7 is missing back % lines on top?

the base damage that's added makes up for the small decrease from the lack of a back damage line, which means when you have no backtime, you do slightly more damage, in addition to doing more damage overall, as well as a marginal increase from the crit resist debuff.

is it hard to get the best gear without elite?'

how long does it take to get the best gear

1-65 is irrelevant.
At 65 you can get like the third or fourth best gear for free just handed to you.
Then you run a pubbie instance for one step higher.
Then you run a pubbie instance for one step higher.
Then you find a guild or something to run for Starfall without tearing your hair out from dealing with retards.

That's all? Wont circle of steel do more dps?

>Then you find a guild or something to run for Starfall
MT pls, you don't need a full premade every time you queue for fraywind

I assume you were the one that said the difference is 6-8% or something. Thats the amoint missing from back% isnt it? Plus as a dps, its your job to get backtime.

At the moment circle of steel is worthwhile. After the nerf said rotayion will be optimal.

Enjoy your swarm of ninjas.

page 2. basically more chi from autoattack = more burning heart. don't know if everything is true or not but it's what im following.

docs.google.com/document/d/1-rRr0cEYlKqZCA3ZNvPfLxK5K70EWWykVzLMpBc3aAA/edit

>At 65 you can get like the third or fourth best gear for free just handed to you.
The correct wording is.

You get the beginner/baisc set handed to you (Idoneal)
You get the entry level set of gear fairly easily, and is easy to enchant (Dreadnaught).

Few questions before I start this up again.

Will I be missing out on anything between starting a new character or playing my old old one from launch aside from some quests and cheevo points?

Is the new story worth listening to or should I just spamclick my way through it?

PVP or PVE server? Is the F2P PVP server community tolerable? I don't give a shit about getting ganked, I know there is like 9 channels, I just fucking hate p1n0y BR huehue bullshit.

deal with the br huehue bullshit faggot

No, no, and if you want to roleplay with Elins choose CH. If you want to do game content go MT

>Is the new story worth listening to or should I just spamclick my way through it?
There's a story?

I belive someone a few threads back accurately described it as "A popori wanting to get his dick wet in Elin pussy only to fuck up everything"

The lines on all of the gear is different though. Starfall armor is just better for PVP and the weapon even has a better proc for PVP.

Why is chakra thrust not used? It's a pretty quick animation, and gives 30 chi.

I don't use it in rotation, but I keep it around in case I need to stun something to stop an attack.

I'm no PVE hero but probably because the other skills are better dps and auto attack reduces cooldowns. If you use thrust you aren't auto attacking which hampers your rotation. Maybe it's better than skyfall when it's up though?

You're a horrible friend user

I've never even seen this cutscene.

Do people really do things other than IMS until 65 once they hit 20?

Well, Ninja is REALLY dull then.
Actually, all DPS are dull. Just do your rotation, over and over.

I've sort of figured, even lancer is dull.
You test out what attack you can fit in through the gaps of the boss attacks, then you just repeat them as you see them.

Mystic gotta be the most boring though, if you play it as DPS.
>Throw motes at start
>spam click metamorphic blast/smite
>Literally it
>Use mana infusion every now and then
>Maybe throw a healing ball when both of your DPS skills are off CD

Some people REALLY care about their achievements, I don't really understand it either

Back in the day, yes.

Ninja just feels more dull because they seem way more streamlined and have much less skills compared to others.

Ninja is the most boring for PVE.

Well, unless you're a ninja or completely perfect, you won't be getting 100% backtime.

Are we talking about party play? Cause ive playex every class, and really only a sorc has difficulty in making use of their full rotations if thre bosses have a tendency to spin. The point of being a dps is to maximize your back time. You waste dps by using your strongest attacks in unoptimal settings, so why consider imcreasimg your front damage in a pve setting as a dps?

>not seeing the entirety of the game at least once
I mean I know most people don't care about quests or lore or any of that stuff anymore but how can you truly appreciate a game when you've seen 10% of what went into it?

Nowadays I just spam dungeons to 65 but when the game came out I did every. single. quest. in every. single. zone. Now I can take people around exploring seeing all the things they may have missed, I know where all the cutscenes are and the cool little quest dungeons that you get to through a teleportal that no one knows is even there. It's really fun.

>Go kill 10 local fauna
>Dear god something is wrong with the local fauna
>Here is a letter from the king, read it in front of me.
>Okay tell me what it said
>DEAR GOD THE KING IS DEAD
>GO TELL THIS PERSON STANDING NEXT TO ME
>Hello friend
>I don't talk to faggots like you, go kill 10 local fauna first.
>Oh, the king is dead? HOLY SHIT.
>Go bring this letter back to the first guy standing right next to me.
>What is it? A letter?
>Good, now go kill 10 corrupted looking local fauna, that will avenge the king.
>You did it, hero. You're the best local fauna slayer in the world. Now go to the next area, I hear theres more local fauna and dead royalty there.

Great quests, great story.

You're not wrong, that's what the majority of quests are and they suck. It was easier to do them when dungeons didn't really trivialize leveling as much as they do, and for a solo/completionist person like me it was much simpler to just always do quests, but I mean it takes you to so many spots in the world you'd never go to otherwise. That's worth something, even if the quests are terrible.

Does anyone have a Buddy Code for CH please?

If you don't get one within a few minutes I'll get online and give you mine