/fgog/ Fate/Grand Order General

Previous >[Xuanzang event until 29.6 (13:59)]
- Use tags to unlock the next stage, see i.imgur.com/8mGjO7E.png for details
- 5* Gudako CE: NP +15% more damage | star gen +15% | start with 25% NP | Talisman drops +1 (can be received by shop or drop)
For more info: fate-go.cirnopedia.info/quest_event_20160615.php#nav

>[Xuanzang gatcha until 29.6 (13:59)]
- 5* Caster Xuanzang, will be added to gatcha permanently at Camelot
- 5* Xuanzang CE: NP +20% more damage | 3 crit stars/turn | Alchemical Gold drops +1
- 4* Mordred CE: NP +15% more damage | Buster cards +8% | Peaches drops +1
- 3* gorgon CE: Star weight +100% | critical damage +5% | Meat buns drops +1

>News and Reminders
- Latest changes: fate-go.cirnopedia.info/news.php
- New lvl 10 bond ces for Drake, Memerivaled, Evil Cat, Halloween Liz, Nobu, Santa Alter, Kojiro, Blackbeard, Jekyll and Orion

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Frequently Asked Questions
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>Translations Pastebin
pastebin.com/URc62gex

>Friendlist Spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q7PleXm4aQWpc0-fvUhS-p9LMoept7nc5WtwkCUX0os

>Wiki
fate-go.cirnopedia.info

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/946894/fa47632687/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Xth for Mata Hari

Pirates

>thread starts with Helena blyatsky
It's shit.

Reminder that Grand Order is cancer and Nasu will end up dead in a ditch

Bradamante when?

I love you Gilgamesh!

Who?

>criticizing others' tastes instead of posting what you like
You're the shit here.

>needs NP2 to clear hands.

A cuck. Not even kidding here.
A female knight from the Matter of France.

What Scandi servants would you like to see?

Xth for best archer

Muhammed

The only famous Norwegian

All servants needs at least NP2 to clear 40AP hands. The majority needs NP3 or NP4.

Prisma is not canon and will never collab with, or otherwise be represented in, GO.

We still posting navels?

Umu.

Is there even such a thing as Finns who were famous before the Winter War?

Pls no more Saberfaces.

Explain Servant Kiritsugu, then.

Almost every servant, you might want to say. AoE gold berserkers (except Lancelot), Saber, Mordred, both Alter Sabers, Dantes, Attila and Gil are all capable of clearing them with NP 1.
Though, sometimes they can fail if you don't level up their skills.

Do you think I wish for more?

worst rome

Unless they're fighting their opposed class, no they don't.

Counter Guardian from a timeline where Illya doesn't exist.

Nero > Romulus > Julius > Spartacus > Caligula

Tiberius might end up somewhere eventually.

>No DAI
>no GO WEST
I just want a gold Caster that shoots lasers. Wouldn't say no to foxtails or that one that's good at buffing though.

Wish I had NP1 Lancelot to BTFO Melvin forever, but I somehow got two of him.
Here. Mordred can almost clear hands.

What level is your mordred's Mana burst?

>what is Medea lily

Arthas, my son

No.

What was the point of this?

Who?

Stronk

If you really want to, you could just use a support with NP 1.

Nobu a CUTE.

best daughteru

People say her voice is shit, but I think it's cute how she keeps jumping from serious tone to cute girly tone.

Not in this picture though

3rd skill wen

It's gonna happen.

It's level 10.
Here, have a Drake.

Waddap guys.

Wanna trade this account for one with Shuten.

Had no luck getting her, but I NEED her.

Red Son's skills are maxed, so are Shiki's, other are so/so.

There are a lot of older event CE's too, but I didn't screen them since they're kinda useless.

Email me at [email protected]

Sort by rarity faggot

Rarity fucks everything up, dude.

Sorting Servants by level actually shows their level, and older event CE's for some reason have rarity priority.

>Professor and me
>Hakuno
I want it

If it's level 10, then charisma makes more of a difference than I thought.
Saber easily gets around 30k per hand just with her buffs, which I haven't even maxed.

>Sorting Servants by level actually shows their level
You don't say?

>People say her voice is shit

I'm pretty sure it's just one autist

>Sorting Servants by level actually shows their level
Like who the fuck cares? People want to see how many shiny golds you have than fucking levels.

So then why would I sort by rarity?

All the servants worth while (except for Liz) are leveled to some degree, so they'll be visible.

That way people don't have to think I'm bullshitting.

8jx4fG3KGp
Saber55

Shuten NP1, Astolfo NP2, and Lancelot NP1

Here, please post the code, thank you.

I want to rejoice with Tamamocat.

Why haven't you got off this whaling ship yet, /fgog/? It's not a good game by any stretch of the imagination, not a single one of you can play it for the story because you're all fat NEETs without the motivation to learn Japanese, and the gacha is nowhere near balanced.

Grand Order 2.0

>People say her voice is shit
People say everything is shit, there are others that love Rie Kugimiya. In fact, there was almost no shitposting about her voice back when she was released.

I like hearing my husbando talk to me.

In the case that you have decent golds not leveled (which is unlikely here), but It's also easier to see with a glance if the account shit or not.
Servant level doesn't fucking matter in a trade, or it shouldn't.

because I'm in too deep to get out now

also I play Granblue on the side now so suffering through F/GO alone isn't as bad anymore

Nigger what are you doing?

Because it's Fate and I persist on becoming a super-Master with all my favorite Servants.

This is the only game where I can play around with my favorite servant, so yeah.

>Granblue

How is that these days? I saw there was an English patch out, so I'm kind of interested.

I play every great once and a while for an hour or few. I just play Dark Souls games mostly. Waiting for Extella.

Rolling for my waifubait characters
Gacha addiction
Too much free time
Plenty of reasons

Because it's Fate and I already invested a lot of time and money in this game. And I got Saber Alter back when I first started the game I couldn't possibly abandon her.

You make a good point.

it's out !

exhentai.org/g/946894/fa47632687/

Why do I see people asking for a third skill almost every time Carmilla gets posted? Not that it wouldn't be nice if she had one, but it's not like she really needs it right now.

>and money

You poor fool.

Seibah clears as well as Mordred, even thought she has two buff skills.
Email's there for a reason retard.

Jesus Christ those raws are bad

Cute!

There's a lot of content, the gacha is still
>gachashit
so there's always the possibility that you get fucked hardcore when rolling even though the rates are better.

Though if you feel like spending money on mobage you get to pick any SSR you want every 2-3 months so getting your favorites is pretty easy for minimal investment compared to F/GO.

It's a big investment though to play it "seriously" compared to F/GO, though you can easily just casually play too. Maybe give it a try

Looks like these pills are pretty useless for mats. Skill cookies are always great though.

Because there are two-star servants with three excellent skills out right now, user. It isn't unreasonable to ask for a Servant of 1/20 chance of rolling to do that, is there?

>horseshoes and hearts
>useless

These are so good.

Yeah.. I would still do it if money wasn't a little tight now. Used to waste 100 bucks on it every week.

A good third skill could make her even better, quite easily one of the best 4* servants in the game. But honestly, I actually can't think of any 3rd skill to really suit Carmilla. Maybe something like Shuten's charisma.

WHY DOES NO ONE USE REVERSE SCALES?!

Im swimming in over 100 of them and they are dropping faster than fangs which is bullshit.

What?

I have 50 fucking horseshoes. I'm pretty much set for that one servant that I would want that needs them. No one I care about right now needs them.

I know right? I have 117 now and I haven't touched the ones in the shop yet.

For one, she has the fewest skills of any servant in the game. Only a few bronzes have as few skills as she does. And presence concealment D is crap, no two ways about it. And I'm pretty sure she's currently the only gold with only two active skills.

I love my Marshmallow.

I can't wait for the next TM poll when F/GO fucks over the whole poll.

CEs taken literally is always good. Diarmuid deserves nothing less.

>50
>only for one Servant
>enough

Bought up all the Horseshoes since I'm going with the farm Talismans to then farm Karna and Arjuna route.
I'm fairly sure I'll never need to grind or buy Reverse Scales ever again by the time the event is over though.

Same

What's the point of them when everyone either needs hearts or feathers.

It's a panda????