Destiny General-/DG/

>>> NEWS/PATCHES RESET INFO LINKS

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/104Ovdjy4rzSnuGgmqJ4ydupdZRQsjpjYJ36SCWgtzgs/htmlview
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Praise Alpha

nth for /dg/ girls a cute

sure, if you want to play with us that'd be cool

>only three teams on the doc
Why is there a gdoc? This seems so stupid.

Email me if you want to edit the gdoc my man, I need an email to grant you access.

Post more guardians

Always willing to play with new friend-oes
Though, forget about halo, it hurts to think about that.

Reminder that RoI will bring all new gear.
This includes ToO gear.

If you're still lacking pieces to complete your ToO sets, you better get to grinding as soon as possible or all the gaudy golden stuff will be lost forever.

Yes, yes, well done, Alpha Team, well done!

HOWEVER

It seems like that is not all...

ALPHA TEAM have only gone and done it again... so for that reason... 50 POINTS TO ALPHA TEAM

Its still early but come release day teams will be filled quickly like last year

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/104Ovdjy4rzSnuGgmqJ4ydupdZRQsjpjYJ36SCWgtzgs/htmlview

Those were the teams for Kings Fall Normal mode. Fun times

Any Xboners want casual run a 317 through Normal mode? He could probably do HM but I don't want to make this last forever. Although we could probably shoot for War Priest/Golgy instead of the whole Raid. Just want to get him some shit before the reset, plus he's never done it

The race for world's first KF completion was fun.

I hope there'll be another event for the new raid.

Why haven't you denied that alpha team set up yet? Please deny it. Zippy is unbearable but at least him and the rest of you are all good at the game and help others. I know that team is still better than the others but don't give other shitters a chance

>tfw can't remember the account I made all the old ones on
>lost that and the CE ones

I can't believe how quickly Reddit people got Trickle removed from the strike playlist just by complaining.

I loved Samurai Pizza Cats

>muh reddit boogerman

fuck off

>halo

Kinda worried for my striker. After the last patch people started complaining about strikers, for no reason mind you.

If the whining gets loud enough, bungie will nerf them too.

Should that happen, I'll have to teach myself how to play Defender in PvP.

I JUST SAW FINDING DORY

I LOVE SEALS MORE NOW HOLY SHIT

>tfw left before kf was released so didn't get to be part of the scramble for completion
>you guys bully me so i don't feel like i can be on a team
>tfw i'll wait until it's completed to ask to tag along so i won't be a burden

Don't be a pussy, pussy. It's just a video game.

Also halo 5 is fun fuck all of you

What will the new raid be called?

Ironforge?

striker just got buffed doubt theyd be stupid enough to nerf her again

what's wrong with that beaver?

Forge of Gods

Agree

these 2 + the retarded seal where great

boipucci

I know it says at the top that IB is canceled next week, but don't see anything on Bungie's site. Is it a troll?

Twitter

Thanks

>Sitting on 37 coins right now because THE FACTION PACKAGES WONT GIVE ME ANYTHING BUT MOTES AND COINS

Atleast I can afford Xur now, though.

>tfw post in old thread

What's a good fusion rifle? PvP only.

are drop rates of legendaries determined somehow?

Or is it all just RNG?

>IB canned this month

fugg guess I'll have to do HM for once

Thesan if you get a good roll, Hitchhiker from DO vendor, and the higher impact FWC one too.

FWC vendor Vacancy.
God roll. You won't need any other Fusion Rifle.

Only Plan C comes close, but eats your exotic slot.

ok just came back to this shit after a long break
what the fuck is the cooldown for getting exotics on ultras for 3oc? I was told to wait 5-10 minutes in between ultra hunts and used 12 and nothing man, what the hell?

Nerfed

here, everyone, is what we call a retard. lets point and laugh yes?

Rise of Iron Titan set reveal when

Even after the cooldown the drop is still luck dependant

>only Plan C comes close
Thesan is up there as well.

Think I'll go with the thesan because fuck the FWC

Thanks guys

i meant the cooldown on 3 of coins effectiveness
is it 5 or so minutes?

Can't say I watched it.

>fuck the FWC
>literally the only faction doing cool shit

That salt at not having friends to be play with

So i looked up the raid you were complaining about earlier.
Holy shit, my condolences

I'm already in a team on the Gdoc. Your team sucks ass and I can't wait till you guys give up

take a look at psn, they uploaded some pictures and it's ugly as sin

Soon I'd hope.

And what else I hope is that it looks good.

what am i looking at here?

Death

Actually, I think I'm gonna try to run Defender in PvP anyway.

Any advice and general tips?

Luckily I was only around for the oryx phase. The souls who braved through that whole thing will never be forgotten.

You seem to think it's anything more than fun, enjoy your autistic grind on launch.

No Backup Plans + a shotgun of your choosing

All those people were involved in a single raid

Raze Lighter + Armor of Light in Mayhem

No backup plans, universal remote if you want to really be a hardcore motherfucker, or just invective

Enjoy not being able to progress in the raid with your team of shitters

It's a video game.

Fuck off

>Salt at not having friends to play with
Ironic as you're raiding with a bunch of faggots from Veeky Forums. Unlike you there's life for me outside of mom's basement and I have actual friends that play destiny. Theyre not as hardcore as some people in this thread but we have fun together and even then we're still better than any shitter group here. Even in overwatch we stomp the shit out of premades because skill isnt measured by how much you play a game, if you're good at games you're good at games period. Enjoy never being in such a skill bracket you ugly excuse of a human.
>Says it's autistic
>Said in last thread hes not posting 6th because he wants a sekrit raid
Hypocrisy at its finest.

are niggers aloud to be on the raid gdoc?

Will try. Thanks.

sweet mother of BTFO

A 4 hour raid? WOW.

It makes me want to play but also very nervous. Right now I'm doing some post Regicide taken missions.

I'm still working on raising my light. Haven't done any raids yet (L40, 239, Warlock).

I guess I need to find a mic that works and get to it (anyone had success just using like koss portapro?)

Yeah and the raid will be fun, he's the one getting autistic about it.

No raid should ever take 4 hours unless it's day 1 of it being out. Most people finish the raid in 1-2, depending on competence/how much people are fucking around.

Yo man it's just a game no need to be salty. Some people are just bad (you) and others are great (me)

To be fair he has a point. You have faggots being autistic about making secret teams like it means something "I'm not revealing our 6th" like nigga who gives a shit I can understand alpha meme doing it but even they don't care enough, and their team is horrible looking at it (although not as bad as the others)

Raid is a go, join the party if you're in.

Wow you are triggered as fuck, you replied to me 3 times and I'm not even the person you seem to blame.

LOL

wait so why is Banner canned?

Oh okay. Well... I want to raid eventually. I'll probably watch some full raids on youtube to get a basic idea so I don't hold people back too much. But I'll definitely need to get on soon. I got about a month or two before I gotta get prepped for classes and I want to do some raids and start working on a titan cause I've seen some people on /dg/ post some crazy titan gameplay. Makes my warlock jelly.

Not even Apple you autistic fuck, that obsession and neediness.

Thanks for the cringe

Don't let that dissuade dude. I'm pretty sure half the group was from LFG. it won't take that long, and most people are really happy to help new players

Stream?

Cause of the same bug that bugged trials last weekend, prevented people from spawning in.

I'm not even raiding, I just pointed out the needless anger over other people's teams when it's a video game, nice grasp at straws though, making links that's aren't there.

>Thinks it was aimed at one person
The initial post I made as aimed at the entire team, nice reach trying to seem relevant

okay thanks. You're getting me excited for this.

Since I am still a LFG virgin but got a thing or two I want done, I'm gonna try and see if LFG is really as bad as I hear.

Even stains resorts to it every once in a while, and he has a shorter fuse than I do. So it can't be that bad.

3 more for HMKF.

It will be on Zippy's twitch once we have a full fireteam.

Raiding isn't stressful in the slightest, LFG can often just make it a worse experience than it needs to be.

Yeah and I'm not part at a raid team, my original reply was you are salty for another team to play together and have fun, weird you make assumptions then try to use targeting the whole team as a way out?

could do some

Are you guys fucking bots? These are essentially the same post.

A first raid is honestly great. I remember the first time I saw the vault of glass crack open and six ghosts pop up to summon their sparrows to rush into whatever was lying ahead.

The first time I heard the oracles chime in slow succession

The first time a Gorgon rounded a corner and floated by eerily

Fuck

It's really cool when your doing mini croata and some memesters take the sword and run off the edge

2/3 Grasp farming, hunter needed

wait, was the modified Heroic Strikes a glitch? It's not on there anymore

what the fuck I want that back

Why would I be salty? I saw the team and said it was shit, it could have been any team but that team in particular made me scoff.

>Hit level 34 on the trial
>Because I don't have TTK, can't reach L40
>All the gear from basically anyone requires L40

That explains why they sell the LE as the only version. Oh well, I guess I'll wait till I can buy it in two weeks.

Still got a spot? I'll be on in 1 hour if you don't mind waiting?

inv joff99

what the fuck is going on at bungie

!points

Hi Zippy