Runescape 3 /rsg/

/rsg/ Runescape 3 General

Seuros edition

Official World: 42
Official FC: "grindanfc"
Clan: GrindanScape (For an invite, go into the FC and ask for one. No requirements.)

>Official runescape 2017 survey time (vote for clues)
services.runescape.com/m=news/a=579/runescape-2017-survey--now-live?jptg=ia&jptv=community_news

>I've been inactive, what did I miss over the past x years
runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Update:Game_updates

>Latest Update
services.runescape.com/m=news/a=13/gower-quest--get-ready-for-telos?jptg=ia&jptv=community_news

>Latest Patch Notes
youtube.com/watch?v=FNenyY8f8q4
services.runescape.com/m=forum/l=0/sl=0/forums.ws?15,16,434,65804375

>Money Making Guide
runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Mmg

>Gear Guide
services.runescape.com/m=itemdb_rs/gear_guide

Other urls found in this thread:

runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Quests/Skill_requirements
youtube.com/watch?v=qkUVToIfrKg
youtube.com/watch?v=wQidHKN5ODY
youtube.com/watch?v=tVqPx5mUj0g
youtu.be/9Xu34KWSbDs
youtube.com/watch?v=0PK_c24izRg&list=RDVntsPp9FQCU&index=2
youtube.com/watch?v=nHjLMpB1uj4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

first for ded game

fun quest 2bh

>Follow these requirements as I skill and grind runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Quests/Skill_requirements
>tfw I feel like I have to bumrush everything to 99 and only do crucial quests
Fuck the XP rush community.

xp is overrated

nth for f*n quest

old black knight titan looks way better

am i the only one this is habbening to?

Your GPU may be on fire, calmly check to see if there is smoke billowing out of your computer case

it's at 51 C
shud i panic?

Try updating drivers.

>Try updating drivers.
up to date

Try deleting game cache?

seems to be working now

whoah so this... is the power... of nxt

how'd you get the sweet neon lights port dude

Shut down the game, check your GPU and CPU temperatures.

what is up with this new wave of legacy using fags in the general?

EoC interface is shit and always will be, anyone that has been playing since classic or RS2 days would always prefer legacy.

go project somewhere else

i've been playing since 2004, the legacy interface is shit and legacy combat is such a shitty appeasement that i'd rather not use it.

Fucking hell, I JUST understood this image. Really would've been more obvious if the fisherman was to the right side.

Time to post listenings

youtube.com/watch?v=qkUVToIfrKg

youtube.com/watch?v=wQidHKN5ODY

I'd use the legacy interface if it still had that [Press Enter to Chat] so my action bar doesn't get all fucked up
I prefer the brown colors and pillars to the blue, and having the important stuff centered in one box is nice for a low efficiency shitter like myself

youtube.com/watch?v=tVqPx5mUj0g

legacy is the best for looking at the world with how most people do their interfaces from what i've seen (covering up two parts of the screen)

youtu.be/9Xu34KWSbDs

It does have that, look at settings
It's in there somewhere

Wow you're dumb as fuck man.

Legacy is the best

Right click the "all" button under chat and disable "Always-On Chat"

your minimap is being swallowed

I like it when they swallow.

>keep thinking it might be a reference to iPod commercials

You know what... maybe I am.

P1atypus confirmed for famous RS player

they realized that the shitty old interface evokes strong feelings and makes for good bait

youtube.com/watch?v=0PK_c24izRg&list=RDVntsPp9FQCU&index=2

abdl

youtube.com/watch?v=nHjLMpB1uj4

>no charming imp
>no bone crusher
lad

I usually forget them.

>dual wielding in legacy
no

stick them on your toolbelt

works fine for me boss

Gotta unlock that right? I'll get to it soon enough

>tfw you will never be a big player

it wastes bolts though

Really? I'll science that shit later and find out.

>works fine for me boss
you realize you're doing like 40% less DPS than you should be right?

EoC doesn't use bolts, legacy does
You don't need to science that

Yes. I don't really care.

I'm killing at efficient enough speeds and I'm turning profit in whatever I'm doing.

Oh. Fair enough.

you don't use bolts when you use abilities in eoc, it's stupid and should change desu, but it's true.
you should use runes too but that probably would make people grumpy and go back to making it melee scape even though it already is with scythe

>I'm killing at efficient enough speeds and I'm turning profit in whatever I'm doing.
No you're not

you're getting 40% less than you should

why does people always try to argue with legacy retards?
they never listen, give up

Gotta get that 99 Ranged, might as well work on it now with all my other combat stats done.

I'm killing at efficient enough speeds for myself. I don't give no shits about other people speeds. I ain't gotta live up to nobody.

>going for 99
>gimping xp rate by 40%

you dont even have to use abilities, just copy the Rev bar from the wiki and afk like normal

But you'd get faster kills with EoC even if you didn't use any thresholds and just let revo play the game itself. There would literally be no difference in your playstyle, but your kills would be faster.

You're shooting yourself in the foot and then standing on a soapbox and preaching about how you have every right to shoot yourself in the foot and that you have fun shooting yourself in the foot.

Protip: People don't actually care that you shot yourself in the foot, they're just wondering why you would do something so silly.

You can use revolution, which would require no extra input for you other than setting up an ability bar the first time, and it would be faster than legacy.

I could probably keep arguing but it's pretty simple.

I understand my damage is lower and multiple other small details, I just really like legacy mode most of the time.

lads, i wish ruenscape would go back to just before eoc came out. that's when i had the most fun.

I'm pretty sure we all wish we had that option deep down.

>I'm bald and someone offered me a wig, but they're blonde and I like ginger more, so I'll keep being bald

So do i just alch all of my rune items before this new smithing update happens

Probably because you were younger

basically, yes

What's with all the old RS machinima channels becoming minecraft channels? And they all have like a million+ subscribers, how do you explain this phenomenon

>I'm bald and someone offered me a wig
>so I took it and held onto it
>But I'm not in the mood to use it right now.

Theres money and viewers in Minecraft

I have played runescape a very long time and I can honestly say that that is not the case.

Just so long as you accept that you're being an idiot, that's fine.

Don't worry, I already know that I am. You come to accept it after so long.

>because I'm literally retarded

yeah but you know when they were making rs machinima they werent doing it for the money

Youtube wasnt as easy to monetise then

what did you do with them before?

it still doesn't explain why they all were able to hit it big w/ the minecraft crowd

Minecraft crowd is piss easy to hit big with, you're dealing with literal children

That's autistic, this is autistic...

there are like 10,000 minecraft channels with 37 subscribers for every one with over 100k, this isn't the case with the former rs machinima community; there are greater powers at work

if knowledge is autistic so be it -_-; bask in your unrepentant unintelligence until you reek so thustly no one else - even the foolish; may interact with you.
if that is your desire; perhaps indulge in it - it makes no difference to me -_- regardless

>37 subscribers for every one with over 100k
wow, the people who got there early ended up with the most subscribers? you don't say!

They already have the established knowledge and subscriber base to quickly adapt, someones more likely to watch a minecraft video with 50k views than 6

There isn't a single good RS3 streamer

why?

Same idea with the Minecraft argument, there's a more exploitable audience somewhere else, in this case OSRS.

Runescape isn't particularly interesting to watch RS3 or otherwise, but OSRS players are dumb enough to eat that shit up.

>There isn't a single good streamer
ftfy

watching streams is the most unfun entertainment I can imagine

all streamers are human garbage

Because you can get a shit ton of money by afking on OSRS

People will literally donate $5 just to call you a cunt or a nigger if you have a good enough reaction to it.

Modern day clowns/jesters

Yeah, but even when not comparing RS3 streamers directly to OSRS ones, they're not fun/entertaining
For instance, imagine if both runescapes had it's own category on twitch.
The top ones on "RS3" would not be worth watching. It's not a matter of "which version is most popular"

how do I make this fucking summer sun promo thing go away jesus christ

There's a way but it'll porbably take you a few months to pull it off.

You dont get it

If someone who plays RS is interested in making a name streaming they dont even bother trying RS3 because it's well known how lucrative the OSRS fanbase is

Well that makes sense, I guess

So it's either something incredibly obvious and I'm only making more of a fool of myself with every passing second, or I gotta wait until the brits consider summer to be over?

>or I gotta wait until the brits consider summer to be over?
this one
spoiler alert: the end of september

Getting warmer...

there is a box for it in edit mode, haven't checked if you can remove it completely or if you can only move it.

You can't remove it
Only move it on the edit mode

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA