Is this the greatest philosophical work of this century yet?

Is this the greatest philosophical work of this century yet?

Come back by the XXII Century.

Stop shilling your own shit on Veeky Forums.

please give me a quick synopsis of this meme

Icy > Rei, so no.

Mundus Millennialis is non-philosophical. As far as I am concerned it is more closely related to occult mysticism.

>occult mysticism
It's pure ideology.

I keep noticing these increasingly desperate and pathetic pop philosophers, like REI (KOZ), the transhumanists and HBD morons, the "dark enlightenment" dudes and the retardosphere scribblers. Like pop musicians, who have no musical training and talent whatsoever, no rigor, no real and sustained discipline and drive in what they do, so do these "casual philosophers" and pop philosophers seem to me to be related to the domain of actual thought. "Self-taught hobbyism" is the most benign label that I could apply to them, and they all take such great pride in being self-taught! (whereas, among all the genuinely educated, having no teachers in such an advanced culture as ours counts, not as an honor, but as an intellectual death sentence). And like pop musicians, who borrow concepts, instruments, styles and techniques from real music, but never getting any far with them, never producing anything lasting, forever mired in and condemned to an eternal primitivism, so do these pop philosophers fare in the realm of thought. One could say the same thing for their writings as for Osho's poorly written and conceptually detestable mishmash of third-hand accounts of Western and Eastern philosophies: they are all, more or less, equally irredeemable and worthless. These pop philosophers show not the slightest acknowledgement in their writings that a philosophical tradition even exists, and that the intractable problems with which they are so incompetently grappling have been discussed ad nauseam for millennia by all the geniuses. All these efforts, at the end of the day, are obviously inherently abortive, since contrary to what all these people seem to think, you can't defeat a beast by RUNNING AWAY FROM IT. There's only one solution: to GRAPPLE with the beast, which is to say, WITH THE ENTIRE HISTORY OF PHILOSOPHY, which of course presupposes that you have at least some inkling of it! In short: Don't be a pseud. Don't abortive. Be a man. Be a genius.

H E L P

If by greatest philosophical work you mean spooks, then yes.

Nignog, please go on. Your opinions are amusing.

>putting a dot in a title
Get your shit together.

The Mundus Millenialis guy is pretty retarded.

You can't be a philosopher if you don't understand basic human interaction.

Despite sounding naive, your point is quite relevant.

I noticed this long ago with the neoreactionaries and other blogging communities, but it never occurred me to apply this to bad attempts at amateur philosophy for some reason.

Icy, is that you?

No I use REIs threads as an excuse to reference him though. Must depress REI that people do this every time.

Nignog, please, Marx was a NEET.

His writings more or less proves my point.

NEET doesn't necessarily mean that. Many adult aristocrats were NEET.

Problem was, Marx wasn't an aristocrat. He was Engel's fuccboi.

NEET=! sperglord autist

Chris-chan refutes your point.

Marx wrote for several newspapers, and Engels more or less 'hired' him to create the marxist ideology

Young Marx was a fratbro drunk who cheat on his wife. Not really the /r9k/ type.