Does physicalism entail panpsychism?

Does physicalism entail panpsychism?

No, why would it?

Brains produce consciousness. Brains are physical. Ergo, the physical is conscious

That's a handsome gorilla - I want him to be my bf.

How many gorilla pics do you have?

I would argue that physical material indeed feels and experiences, but without the memory interpretations of the brain those feelings are lost and meaningless.

It's subconscious. But still that's kinda spooky to think there's something subconscious going on, no matter how mundane it really is.

>tfw no inquisitive gorilla bf

i like this inquisitive gorilla meme

>Does physicalism entail panpsychism?

It can. Or you can argue epiphenomenalism, but that really doesn't explain away panpsychism either because you'd have to explain how the brain creates consciousness.

>I would argue that physical material indeed feels and experiences, but without the memory interpretations of the brain those feelings are lost and meaningless.
so all experience of life is basically meaningless because all memory of everything that's ever existed or will exist will eventually vanish forever into the void, is what you're saying

>it ends so it's meaningless

[citation needed]

>the memory

You mean the amygdala and the hypothalamus? If you remove those parts of the brain the subject loses the ability to form new memories. Memory is physical.

>But still that's kinda spooky to think there's something subconscious going on

Not really, the overwhelming majority of our brain activity are subconscious. Still physical, tho.

That's a female gorilla you racist shitlords

Ok so why is experience without memory meaningless?
>but without the memory interpretations of the brain those feelings are lost and meaningless
That was what you were saying right?

fuck off back to /tv/ and twitter you goobergate child

End yourself you racist faggot. She is a beautiful woman, you're just jealous of her looks, talent and success.

You are so full of hate.

It's not wrong to hate racist sexist pricks like you. Get on the right side of history you human shitbox.

To be filled so and yet completely hollow.

Keep posting /pol/turd, your time is over, your empty words are all you have left.

no but Dycolomism is necessary for Surantrilism