/mbgg/ - Mobage General #561

This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose Veeky Forums generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. Typically these are Japanese only games.

>For a full list of games and information on them, please READ THIS:
ofo.jp/j/jKix

Update: This docs has been revamped and remade to be smaller, lighter and easier to find the information you're looking for.

>When playing Japanese Games:
pastebin.com/Nsg98EEf

>Friend ID/Name list:
ofo.jp/j/dG6f

>Upcoming mobage doc
ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

Link to previous thread: Remember to REPORT and IGNORE shitposters instead of giving them the attention they want and helping them shit up the thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/file/d/0B0u3JYUq8XZMa2syenBRcUJ2V2M/view
pastebin.com/bhsGkssS
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>How to get Japanese voices in shadowverse

JP Voice Pack for EN version. Extract and copy folder "v" to "Android -> data -> com.cygames.Shadowverse -> files", remember to replace all files.
drive.google.com/file/d/0B0u3JYUq8XZMa2syenBRcUJ2V2M/view

>How to reroll in shadowverse

Clear cache or delete sharedprefs folder

How do I put back my English voice files?

You make a copy of them before replacing them?

Delete data and relink account

Poor urara. Her entire gimmick was being an idol and now everyone gets to be an idol. Rework when

Nope.

>you can get lots of cards in hearthstone, but you have to be good
Well, that doesn't apply to me. You two can jerk off to how great you are somewhere else.

It's a valid complaint - Shadowverse lacks a way for skilled players to build up their collections quickly.

Expanding on this, in SV you get 2.4 cards a day, which is about 1 legendary every 28 days, and in a month you've acquired around 72 cards.

In HS, with a 50% winrate and 2 hours of play, you get about 85 gold a day, which is 4.25 cards a day, a legendary every 21 days, and in a month you've acquired around 128 cards.

Now you have to speak about card pool sizes and average quality, but you also have to speak about dust/vialing. SV is a lot more expensive in this regard. And in fact, the big difference maker is Arena. Arena is the most efficient way to acquire cards in HS. If you're terrible, maybe you get about 1 pack a day, but if even slightly better than average you can go near infinite and acquire 6+.

Does Anko's solo /mute track sound like Anko this time?

She's still the only one that actively cares about it, so she's always the one to confront Kanon about it. Nobody else ever mentions anything unless you have them in their idol outfits.

They are adding arena soon. The game came out like 3 days ago.

Tired of rerolling. Should I just use it this?

>tfw otohime keeps eluding me

I just wanted to use her in a deck

Yes. That is what I would stop at.

How do you get 2.4 cards a day when you get 3 dailies and 8 card packs? Are you assuming always 10 gold dailies?

Soon™ being two months

I mean, this is probably pretty close to an ideal reroll. Personally I'm looking for Cerbs/Pluto for Shadow, Merlins for Rune, Zirnitras/Fafnir for Dragons and the Swords you got.

Actually, I super fucked up. I just said blanket 15-20 gold average, but I forgot you get three dailies since mine is blocked off at two until I can link with a device. I'm guessing the card acquisition is comparable, but it's still less than desirable.

Ah, thread changed.

Tried to make a deck as similar as possible to that top 3 deck.

Destroyed nearly every card I had making this. Probably stupid, but I'm not very attached.

Approximately 5k vials from having the exact deck. 4k if I liquefy Satan in the end.

I don't know what your 8+ lategame is, but you definitely don't want to be running Ghostly Riders or Cursed Soldiers. Substitute more Call of the Voids/Dullahans/Gravewakers/Grave Kings.

So what would be your target reroll if you plan to go Havencraft?

He's copying the whale deck the #3 guy is using here

Yes. I see a Mordecai and a Pluto, but there's an extra 8 drop.

I would say Moon is the big one, but you also want Jeannes and maybe a Skullfane. Plus it makes use of a lot of golds, like Thelmis' decree. Especially a more amulet-heavy build. 'Midrange' is cheaper, but you still need Moon and Jeannes probably.

We're actually getting Arena in the august update, apparently.

God knows how hard it'll be when we'll be competing with the nip gods though.

Alrighty.

Here's the right-side of the deck.

I've heard good things about Satan, but I have absolutely no idea what he does.

And I forgot the picture.

I'm not going to recommend Satan, but he's a legendary that's probably better than a lot of shit in everyone else's decks and he's fun.

I would probably just recommend Hell's Unleasher instead, but up to you. Deck should serve you fine.

Alright, fun sounds nice.

May I know what changing my deck into an apocalypse deck even does though?

IGAS and BGHS different shit

I really need to get some Tempests. The amount of heavier shit people can put in their deck just by virtue of owning that card is unbelievable.

It turns your deck into a bunch of strong cards. 13/13s, 8/8s with charge, 8 mana nukes.

The problem is it's 10 mana for a 6/6. The turn it's played it's a huge tempo loss and doesn't even change your hand, so you're only drawing one good card a turn. And the 13/13 doesn't immediately impact the board so you really need to be playing against another control deck with a neutral state on board when you play Satan.

This a good roll?

So it's more of a in your face bullying card if you get to endgame with enough of a strong lead or decent board control?

I'll keep it since it sounds entertaining when it does happen.

I'm just saving up for another Wight King, Death's Breath, and Cerberus anyways.

>2 Luci's
Damn you

>2 Lucifer
God damn. Dying to get even one.

Is Luci that good or something?

He's not amazing or anything, but he's a good neutral legendary so a lot of people want him for their poverty builds.

No it's shit and that's why those two guys want it so bad

>5 win streak
>full board and hand
>enemy has nothing
>one turn away from lethal
>game crashes

Does fire damage count in the post-game detail screen in PW?

Incandescent Dragon seems like a pretty good card. A bit slow, but he gives the dick to flood decks.

>3 packs for 1M downloads
>none of them gives me jack shit for Dragon
And boy, was I fucking wrong when I tought Dragon is weak, shit's high risk/reward and the default deck gives you nothing in the way of good cards but damn is this thing good

Incandescent's powerful, but if he gets removed then you basically used an entire turn to play nothing.

its been so long since ive seen a legendary please game give me just 1

>dragon
>risk
Ramp up, play Shenrons for ridiculous draw, win the game with extremely efficient taunts and charges. Dragoncraft is basically Shadowverse's Druid.

I don't have them

How's everyone's ranking going? Seems like things get really fucking slow at C0 even if you have a good winrate.

C2 with runecraft so far
Man I never get matched with any non-japanese players

>Every card can be created by vials
Do everyone try to get animated in their rerolls or just stick with whatever?

Feel like I've hit a wall at C1 with ghetto Shadow, so I'm just chilling and rerolling for now.

Not worth it in my opinion to try for animateds, just the legendaries I'd want for my deck.

Do I have to do anything to get it to work on MEmu? I'm getting "Your hardware does not support this application".

You're forgetting about the retarded death card that it adds to your deck, the one that kills the owner instantly when its drawn

>Win one match as Runecraft for 10 gold
>Reroll
>Win one match as Forestcraft for 10 gold

No. I'm not sure which version of Unity the game uses, but if it is like FGO then that error means your processor is incompatible with the game.

How heavy on the amulets should you be going as Havencraft? Right now I'm pretty heavy on them, and it seems to always get to the point where I have more in hand then I have room to play.

I tried to play shadowverse on an android emulator and it doesn't work.
Someone experienced this problem too?

Use memu
Don't try to get APK, get it from google play straight

It works for me on the newest version of Bluestacks.

It works on Droid4x. A bit ugly, but it works.

I can't see having a lot being a good idea. You've only got room for five things on the field.

Unless you rely on single huge cards that just get wiped usually, it seems like the real estate is too valuable to give up.

>None of the top sword decks use Tsubaki
>Tsubaki is the only sword legend I can pull

I feel like matchmaking suddenly gets way harder at these hours.

>6 Legendaries
>Aurelia
>Skullfane, Beast Dominator *2, Gabriel, Soul Dealer
Worth keeping? Feels like 5/6 are just Vial fodder

Works fine for me on Nox. Character Portraits don't show up in battle, but everything else works.

Japanese Prime time

What's the latest version?

So I'm playing against normal nips instead of sleepy nips

Spear gameplay in Dragon Project is so satisfying.

Not just normal nips. Normal jobless nips.

Who are those vial fodder?

>Letting nipcucks decide your fate and future in card games.

Well to be fair they are right.

Otohime and Aurelia are really good while Tsubaki seems like the "weakest" out of the three.

Wonder why in the Japanese dialogue they mention the vampire all the time, but the translation rarely does. Mostly it's not even because the sentences are too hard to translate.

I can't wait for fairy princess and queen.

Because they rewrote the dialogue/story for the english version "to better fit a global audience". That's most likely it.

THICK and

C U T E
U
T
E

>YOU MUST DIE
Shit Erika calm down.

Got Otohime from Account Link packs
Everything not Sword seems terrible
>Gabriel - 7 Cost for 7/7
>Soul Dealer - Self burn
>Skullfane - Self field nuke
>Beast Dominator - Bloodcraft

You want to kill your fields as Havencraft.

The only Havencraft amulet I can think of that you wouldn't want to nuke is the one that summons other amulets based on it's countdown. Everything else summons great followers.

Haven's amulets work on a countdown and they summon minions when it reaches 0. You want them to die.

Yes, and that card is pretty shit anyway.

Also, not sure why people are so hard on Gabriel. 7 for 7/7 is actually good in this game because projected average stats are like 6/6. Not only that, but it gives an immediate buff that allows you to trade up and then evo Gabriel to protect whatever you buffed. It's pretty decent for a poverty deck. Only problem is it's a 7 drop - you need minions on the board going in to turn 6.

Anyone have the exact legendary rate? It seems pretty high, since I've not had a single reroll without at least 1 legendary in the 14 initial packs.

It says 1.5% in one of the screens. EV is 1.68 legendaries after 14 packs.

So, the general focus of each decktype is like this.

Forest - Minion Spam
Sword - Buffs
Rune - Spell Spam
Dragon - Rush
Shadow - Removal
Blood - Sucking
Haven - Patience

That right?

>Sucking
In more ways than one if you get what I mean

>it's a swordcraft goes second and has turn 4 Floral Fencer episode

>Couple beginner rank rolls later

I need some of that luck

damn bro

Nips on twitter discussing tiers.

More or less consensus is this:

S: Dragon
A: Sword, Rune
B: Shadow, Haven
C: Forest, Blood

IMO Shadow is too low, but looks fine.

Is there still anyone who plays Grimms? What are the effects of those gacha weapons?

Shadow being that low makes sense. The class has a lot of good cards but no downright broken shit like the other classes do.

Also their only anti-aggro tools don't work in the earlygame.

Can someone post a good sword raft deck?

The burny version plays its own horde of one/two drops, and I would say is arguably even favored against Sword, and even the midrange deck people are netdecking has like 9-12 drops it can play in the first two turns. Unlike Dragon, which also has a decent amount of drops, that midrange Shadow deck also has access to a good AoE tool.

The reason I say it's too low is if you look at the leaderboard numbers. Dragon's dominating, but Sword/Shadow are the next most played at top ranks and with the next highest wincounts, ahead of Rune. The midrange Shadow deck also seems well-positioned to deal with Dragon decks.

pastebin.com/bhsGkssS

For future use

>four animated cards
>animated succubus
Muh

Hi everyone, is Granblue Fantasy still worth getting into? *especially since it seems the company released that new card game now

Why not try asking in the granblue thread?

>Alchemical Lores, Spurned Witch and Fate's Hand
Not a bad roll for Rune