/fog/ Fallout General

Waifu Edition

>CK
creationkit.com/fallout4/index.php?title=Main_Page

>Fallout 4 General Information (Read Before Asking Questions)
pastebin.com/UkxVHYQB

>Vault Dweller's Survival Guide Links
pastebin.com/x1yeAmcP

>The Art of Fallout 4
mega.nz/#!vQkWVLpD!nBOiJBqgYriOJNkjU8OqxSFOfpKJHYWT6wZunopd6Fg

>Fallout 4 Item IDs
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1J9quAMtGK70aptz0t5teqWHGZJ9T9uvJmzNEBJEB36Q/htmlview?usp=sharing&sle=true

>Fallout 4 Legendary Effects & IDs Guide
pastebin.com/qg0KhsCA

>Fallout 4 Settlement Mods & Information
pastebin.com/QJquVveh

>CBBE Links & Outfit Studio Guide
pastebin.com/GG0n8K62

>Fallout 4 Mods By /fog/ And/Or Removed from Nexus
pastebin.com/6kGZaPiy

>HELP! THE NEW PATCH BROKE MY MODS!
pastebin.com/EEaEc6rW

>Fallout 3/NV
pastebin.com/wVAqLvCD

>Archive
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/fog/

>/aco/ Thread
(nsfw)

>/y/ Thread
(nsfw)

Pre-War Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FWKGIupViVw
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/7010/?
loverslab.com/index.php?app=core&module=search&do=user_activity&search_app=downloads&mid=1039622
youtube.com/watch?v=SJ3plaSowWc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I need contraption mods now!

It needs sooo much work but mostly automation for the nation.

Also need a Robot factory.

the only mod I really want for contraptions is one that allows you to connect supply lines to factories

Exactly.

I have decided I am going to look into making some robot voice modules. I plan to rip some of the stuff from Xcom 2.

I haven't played since vanilla

I want to do a survival playthrough

you guys think it'll be worth waiting for all the DLC or should I just start the run now?

That depends on two things. Do you plan to be a raider or plan to make your own vault settlement?

If the answer is yes to these then wait otherwise it's time you get playing.

I don't particularly care about the Vault Settlement thing, but what's the dealio with being a raider?

I believe with the new Nuka World you can become the leader of a Raider group and then enslave settlements instead of rescuing them.

Enjoy being Lord Dominator.

Sounds neat but I'd save that for a later playthrough

Guess I'll start playing now since Nuka World doesn't seem like it'll add much to the main playthrough, and by the time I'm finished with everything it'll probably be out

What is the Navarro run?

How uncouth

>190mb patch

Is this contraptions?

yes

have fun with all your broke mod's, buy fag

Who is Fallout 4's best waifu?

Hard mode: no Deacon
Survival mode: no Nora

what body is this

Ada

>waifu edition

shit thread incoming

Damm right

>I-I didn;t want it anyway.

Cute.

How lonely do I have to be in order to want to download a nude mod?

Trainwiz,

You didn't answer my questions in the comments and I didn't want to clog up your section so I'm asking here

Would you consider making a standalone Unique Unique version for Limitless Potential and Experimental 13A, Death from Above, Righteous Authority and Sentinel's Plasmacaster?

Why the fuck do I find this pic so interesting?

That pic needs to be a shirt

But
Why?

I downloaded the beta version. Now that it's out the only torrent I can find is still the beta. Why? :(

PS4 user here, yes hurrr hurrr, Fallout on console I'm an idiot.

Builders do not work.

It's not been out that long. Give it a moment. To be honest it's not that functional right now. The system is too stand alone and needs integration work.

The DLC builders aren't working at all? You have connected them to power and a terminal to configure what to build? If so then looks like Bethesda may have done goofed.

I am sorry to hear this, user.

What are you doing with the builders? You do need to manually place stuff in them or have it from a conveyor belt to make them make stuff. Production is rather slow and there is a delay when starting it up.

Powered, terminals, filled with raw materials directly, fed raw materials by conveyor, tried feeding junk too. Ammo, food, clothes, armor, weapons. Not one functioned correctly. The most I got are raw materials falling off the end of the builder, ignoring connected conveyers.

I even had the terminal glitch on me, informing me for example that I don't have materials for toy aliens when I was using an ammo press and selecting 10mm rounds.

Was there even a PS4 beta?

Tried both ways, let it run for ten mins. Nothing.

You will have to check the console forums.

On PC I did all my testing with the explosives builder and used a grinder mod to make sure everything was in base components then made frag's and cryo grenades.

>Waifu Edition

Naw.

So far nothing. Maybe I'm an isolated case.

I'm glad it works for some at least, but I guess I should have expected no less for not being on PC or Xbone.

hey, do any of you ass-holes know of a mod that adds a broadie helmet?
pic related

If only she was romanceable. Not sure how much of work this would be in ck to add some dialogue options and not sure is there romance faction that you just tap to npc

rude filename

Crap happens. Chin up! And don't take the whole console thing so seriously. People like being jerks.

Buffscale is our resident hat expert

I fucking love POWER ARMOR.

Give me your best eye-cancer bloom, DoF smothered, 'cinematic' pictures of POWER ARMOR you have.

How difficult is it to get into modding? The SCP 914 mod isn't going to make itself.

So tinker tom is selling a "tinkererered stock" - what the fuck is that?

Google isn't helping and I have no idea what weapon it's for

So I'm curious; FO4 runs pretty awful on my toaster, but I might get an upgrade soon. Playing FO4 at a decent resolution, proper graphics and a non-godawful framerate sounds fun, but what I really always wanted to do is to turn my settlements into some kind of slaver/raider/bandit camps whatever. I want to capture innocent wastelanders, sell them as slaves, or hold public executions. Perhaps have a few holding / torture cells or something.

The last thing I did before I put the game down was stop by Covenant. I didn't like the fact that they lied to me about the caravan, so I killed all of them in their sleep, put on link related, and then chopped them all up neatly. It was fun, but now I'm just kinda bored. Is there a mod like what I want out there somewhere?

youtube.com/watch?v=FWKGIupViVw

Nah, it's more I'm mad at myself. Pretty much the only reason I bought into the current gen was Bethesda games. I would have been far better off getting an Xbone/PC as they're so damned similar. I guess I'm just hoping to extend my interest until mods. Truth be told I feel like I'm deluding myself that I won't just get more of the same.

Th-thanks Todd?

What the fuck is wrong with you?

Not seeing anything in regards to a leak yet.

I've made such mistakes in the past over consoles. Bought into something that never really got used. I have a glorified Blu Ray player.

The games I bought the console for are starting to come out on PC now so I have told myself I will never buy another console.

Not being able to permanently nail the bodies to the tree, like my original plan is what's wrong with me. Bethesda, please

Anyone can help me? I got this screen from when I last played FO4 but I've since reinstalled with fresh mods and I can't remember wether the clothes he's wearing are in the vanilla game or not nor what they were called.

no they aren't vanilla

I want to use the other legendaries as they are.

In my youth I made a home with a pit and a special magic spell in Oblivion. When you cast the spell on a dead person it would transport their body into the pit. I remember I had to alter the cell reset so they wouldn't vanish.

That playthrough I built a testament to my evil by building a tower of bodies.

You guys and your antics. The only thing I did out of the ordinary was to make an effort to decapitate heads off and pile them in the back of trucks in raider camps somewhere in '3.

>Game has been out for like 8 months
>Still haven't found a fucking single custom power armour paint job

How well hidden are these magazines jesus

There's like one right near to where you start. Just follow the lake north.

>In my youth I made a home with a pit and a special magic spell in Oblivion. When you cast the spell on a dead person it would transport their body into the pit. I remember I had to alter the cell reset so they wouldn't vanish.

That sounds amazing. I want to try doing something similar. I'll build a settlement with a giant tree in the center, along which I'll nail all the bodies or something. Should be doable. There's probably some mods out there that can reset cells and fix ragdolls in place.

Maybe I could even make some of my own props. Never modded anything Bethesda related, but I do know how to model and texture.

I like to leave places a little more carefree and wistful than how I found them

I love power armor as well

Mostly because of warhammer 40k

Thanks for reminding me! I need to include this in my hat pack.

didnt pirates get the DLC earlier than the people who bought it?

I'm just having a think for you. There was a mannequin mod that allowed you to copy NPC looks, pose and position them with the settlement editor.

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/7010/?
This one add's invisible pose stands.

I'm actually now wondering what it would be like to have a corpse on the new conveyor belts.

This might be the start of something neat.

G5-19 DID NOTHING WRONG

Is it worth waiting until next year to play Fallout 4 with a ton of modded improvements?

I don't suppose it would be too much to ask for mk 2 to mk 8 variants of SM helmets?

Neat! Don't look too hard though, I'm still looking into upgrading my pc before I even consider doing anything.

you cant be that broke surely

Yes, it would be too much to ask.

I have the game, but I played vanilla and got bored relatively quickly. The potential for future mods that expand the crafting and weapon modding systems are what I'm really excited about!

Finally I can say the sentence "She's got literal torpedo tits." or "God damn look at the bombs on that!.

Does anyone know of a gorka suit for fallout 4? I swear I saw pics of someone using one but I havent found any mod

what types of ammo can the ammo press make ?

just the 4 I can see right now?

>mfw meeting KLEO

Hey sexy mama, wanna kill all humans?

Buff, you looked into Robot voice packs at all? I plan to look into it regardless but would appreciate any knowledge you may have attained.

Does the pack come with a hockey mask?

>implying that she is interested in you

I don't know what you're talking about but check this guy out, he has a lot of military/army stuff:

loverslab.com/index.php?app=core&module=search&do=user_activity&search_app=downloads&mid=1039622

Yes. It will come with a lot of stuff.

I haven't looked into that, the only time I ever edited sounds in Skyrim was the Midna follower and adding a song anyway.

Danke, will let you know what I find out when I mess later today.

all I used to do was hoard things and drop them in a bathroom of one of my homes

my megaton home in 3 had a room packed to the dick with booze, my apartment in NV had a bathroom just filled with guns

FALLOUT OHIO

EVERYTHING IN NORTHERN OHIO IS RELATIVELY UNTOUCHED BECAUSE BAD WEATHER DIVERTS MOST NUKES

AFTER HAPPENING, EVERYONE IS PISS AT NORTHERN OHIO SO THEY TRY TO STEAL THEIR STILL-WORKING MANUFACTURING PLANTS, STEEL MILLS, ET CETERETERETA

CONTINUES FOR 200 YEARS, NOBODY KNOWS WHY THEY'RE ATTACKING NORTHERN OHIO BUT THEY FUCKING SUCK AT IS STILL

CANADIA INVADING THROUGH LAKE ERIE AND DETROIT, BUT FAILING BECAUSE THEY ARE SHIT AND CANADIAN

NAVAL BOAT WARFARE BOATS

If you don't start a new game don't the mods just appear near where you got the weapon originally?

As it turns out, you can just splice power conduits together where there is a connection.

what are you doing to bunker hill user?

youtube.com/watch?v=SJ3plaSowWc

Should i tell avery that she's a synth?

why couldn't I make the mariner a synth

so she can live forever with me and not die a horrible death

You can't make people synths like that user
At most you could put her in a robobrain

Being a bit boring and adding more defense to it. Only thing I can think of so far.

if I can make a robot a synth, I can make a person a synth

Welp...that was way more hat tweaking than I thought I'd have to do. This should be ready for you guys in...I dunno. An hour or two.

Also the illusionsoft hair project, I'm gonna take a little break before I begin on that. I'm not gonna start on that right immediately after this anyway. But its definitely next.

Are there any good perk addons?

So I remember seeing a school swimsuit mod on the Nexus a while back, but I can't find it. Wha happen? Please help.

>Make a nice multi story warehouse at my settlement on FH
>Bosses quarters on the third floor with glass ceiling over the bed area
>Fire off a Rain weather changer
>timetogetcomfy.jpg
>run inside before I get wet
>rain effect clips through the glass parts of the roof

HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO BE COMFY IN MY SETTLEMENT IF THE ELEMENTS ARE COMING RIGHT INTO MY ROOM?!

f4 is so fucking stupid

Floor tiles block rain iirc. So...you'll have to cover your roof with floor tiles.

Oh wait, you said glass roof. Yeah...that would look bad...Uh...well if floor tiles can block rain, maybe its a thing you can do in CK? Im not even sure how that shit works so I wouldn't know where to look.

all tiles should block rain

Set around the greater Toledo area, irradiated north due to the Fermi 2 plant, and irradiated to the east due to Davis Besse. Adventures abound exploring the old auto and glass factories, camp Miakonda and it's fort (which could house some retarded faction of Larper's or Boy Scouts or something) Cedar Point being just a bit away (admittedly after Davis Besse but whatever), a pretty neat zoo, and so many god damn churches/diners/bars.

I think it'd be pretty cool

I'm not sure how it actually is supposed to block it though. I don't know if its a CK thing or something on the meshes you would have to edit or not. Definitely worth investigating.

I was actually thinking the greater cleveland area but hey, the way fallout maps are, each area would take you about 10 minutes to traverse

also BOATS