Fighting Games General /fgg/

pastebin.com/pYdwfntu

Other urls found in this thread:

disqus.com/by/WlNBACK/
eventhubs.com/news/2016/jun/20/combofiend-actually-street-fighter-5s-eight-frames-input-lag-was-not-design-choice/
neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=947059
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Imagine being such a nolife that you sit on Veeky Forums all day to spam your sniffop whenever a thread reaches 750 posts like the catalogue doesn't have 10 pages and your life depends on it.

Is this a fighting game character?

Yeah but he's still fun to do combos with. That's why I love him. I hate him for how he plays. It's really fun having such a free way of pressuring - you can really be creative with which normals / how you want to pressure using his run stop

Daily reminder that sfv is shit.

Best samsho.

Threadly reminder to stop being such a little bitch and play with your fellow friends on /fgg/

No one is going to make fun of you unless you start bants by being an arrogant jerk and get exposed

I finished everyones arcade mode in revelator including dlcs. Why are there two locked videos?

I'm ill today so you all have to be super nice to me

Dee
El
Sea

But I live in SA

Theyl give Dizzy an episide mode?

Let's play worms or chess then :^)

Fucking fat disgusting colluding creep. I never would let that kappa near my children.

I'm already getting mad and I'm out of my blood pressure meds. If I die I swear to God I'm coming for you

EU-SA is still playable sometimes with modern netcodes like skullgirls provides.

I feel like he could be cute if he lost like a 150 pounds

This Leo outfit looks like from a crossover promotion.
Also reminder that T7FR will release before the "May" update.

not with all that flabby,loose skin.
(put your grasses on)

it's too late, it's too late.

is there a way to block these costumes in game

I really want to play T7 but I dont want to see fucking angel wings, anime outfits and dildos on peoples foreheads while im playing

I wanna get a korean joystick for my hrap v, which stick/brand should I get? also preferably one I can get sent to australia without paying $40 shipping

I made an US account (i'm yuropoor) on psn for free haehyun but there's nothing on the store

Does that not work?

No dickhead that's part of the game. Remember T6 and Tag had all the stupid guns and sledgehammers that did damage and shit

no

There probbaly will be a mod or even just ini tewak on pc to allow that, you pussy.

T7FR will also be dead before the "May" update lmao

fuck I hate eyesores like that, guess itll be up to modding then

calm your tits, these arcade customizations are usually shit and console versions are easier to do so it won't be retarded.

Colluding?

When

Get a trip, combofiend.

all the time when he plays against his teammate Kbrad

>team evil geniuses
You need to ask? Streamboar any event.

anyone got that picture with the netherrealm fighting game life cycle?

It didn't look like he was colluding in mahvel and I think it would be very obvious in that game

Yeah I bet you rage quit the moment I enter the stage with Josie donning a skullmask and beach ball.

No really, can someone from the US please check their psn store and see if ggxrd r has any DLC? Because there's nothing for me.

ive never played tekken and I wouldn't rage quit over a costume but man that stuff looks absolutely disgusting to look at id rather have the option to keep all the outfits on vanilla ones

I main Iroha!!

Omega Seth in USFIV has some hints about how SFV Urien plays. He even has Urien's notorious Chariot Tackle as an EX move.

disqus.com/by/WlNBACK/

>this is your average /fgg/ poster

nice virus post
FOH

>ive never played tekken
Oh look here the dude has never played Tekken and he's already fucking complaining. How about you don't play it at all you whining bitch

How do her tits stay in

how about you kys, just because I haven't played doesn't dismiss the fact that those outfits are vile

how autistic would you have to be to willingly want to look at stuff like this while playing, this level of belts is nearly guilty gear status

Tekkens art direction went completely down the shitter.
The graphics get better but the designs are just mega shit now.

Belts are cool, you hear me

you are the autist here

>Ive never seen a straightjacket

JUST

I hate how so many artists make her tits too big

uhhh... capcucks?

eventhubs.com/news/2016/jun/20/combofiend-actually-street-fighter-5s-eight-frames-input-lag-was-not-design-choice/

next your going to tell me that the game has been the same since Tekken 3

that is not a straight jacket retard

this is a straight jacket, notice how its designed to restrict movement

Nah.
Characters look terrible though.

Hwoarang has by far the worst costume in Tekken 7, it looks like a bad create a soul kind of character

When will the eyepatch meme die

PC player right? Don't spend your time ruining another playerbase with your bad attitude and shitty opinion. Just play some other game that you'll quit in a week

Do you not know that Devil Jin is supposed to be insane? And that it makes sense to have it look like he broke out of one and escaped from somewhere?

You honestly believe he is wearing that for fashion?

>Josie
My nigga

WHINING BITCH
WHINING BITCH
WHINING BITCH

>too big

No such thing.

That's his fucking charge attack. Abel has it too. Was way better as special attack in sfxt than as focus.

Hey please go back to playing MKX and leave tekken alone

that's right keep moving the goalpost autist, the games costumes look like absolute SHIT besides vanilla outfits

Some are good and some are fine you dweeb. Infact most will most likely look good. Shitters like you are the reason Tekken had to keep the same costumes all the time because people complained when they tried something new in 4. Now everyone is talking about how they missed those costumes.

Someone post some other FR designs

>keep moving the goalposts
You don't know what that phrase means do you

Nina is a great example of a garbage design in tekken7.

Pretty sure that is one of the 100 "parody" accounts on srk.

holy FUCK have you seen this outfit

WOW HES A GAY DEVIL WITH A HALO

HHHHHOOOOLLLLLLYYYYYYYYY

That is not a customisation but edgelord Jins main outfit for FR.
>sfv
lmao
Even sega was less split when they still made consoles.

Hwoarang was never a good design, but this is just ass.

Is this real

Ahahha what the fuck

Its his default.
People defend this.

People defend THIS

Making fun of custom items, run out of things to insult?

:^)

>Casual has never played a tekken game and is already complaining
Game is gonna fail it's those neogaf "Tekken was always serious and Lucky Chloe and Josie are killing the game" post all over again

When did back dash canceling become so important in Tekken? I remember in the Tekken 4 days, players stayed relatively close to each other. Not like in ttt2 where you would see both players back up to the ends of the stage at the start of the round. I really first noticed people using the back dash cancel more in Tekken 6

YYYYYOOOOOOOO

>defending shit design and hiding behind some sort of hardcore fan delusion

What
THE
FUCK

These two are acceptable, at least they still have something of their default costume. The other ones are just pure blasphemy. I guess one atomic bomb wasn't enough.

uuummm tekken IS dead...?

Is claudio a greasy faggot?
What even is that left hand

>neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=947059
I forgot Harada sperged out about this shit

>No fun allowed

But lets also ignore the fact that these are optional and not even a main costume.

Pic related is an actual costume.

>huur duur back in my day
shut the fuck up grandpa

HAS
NEVER
PLAYED
TEKKEN

Wrongo buddy.
Designs got objectively worse after T5.

If you disagree you have shit taste AND you are a retard.

He is a new character so his original reveal outfit is his normal costume. A bunch of whiners here will post goofy shit and act like it the main part of the design.

like I said, almost all of the vanilla outfits are actually very nice to look at but man knowing that there will be tons of people using the disgusting optional shit makes me really hope there will be mods or an option to disable them

The only really bad one is Hwoarang and maybe Claudio (though not as bad).

Leo looks perfectly fine, Nina and Xiaoyu are great. Most new cpostumes are great and it's nice that they update characters looks instead of using the same costume for 20 years.

>trying to talk about something you have no experience or knowledge of
the nerve of these posers

costumes were the exact same after 5, stop talking about things you don't know. It's clear you don't play Tekken.

>being a samefagging Tekken fanboy shitposter
wew

>implying Edgy Virtual Fighter ever had good design
You can lick the tip, cakeboy

>being able to use your brain
lmao since when did this become frowned upon?

tekken 7 confirmed dead

It had King.
VF has no King.