This board went bad pretty fast

This board went bad pretty fast.

thanks /pol/!
thanks shit mods!

>new board is created

>is instantly flooded with retarded faggots from /pol/ and retarded faggots from Veeky Forums trying to just make it into a /pol/ or Veeky Forums light essentially

>autist scrambling to make "muh le hillarious board specific memes!" and "muh board culture" by forcing shitty jokes all the time instead of just letting it develop naturally over time

other than that, its pretty good

Whenever it isn't shit/pol/sting, it has decent argumentation and rationality.

Some board memes are okay too.

Thanks leftists.

>board went bad
>lets blame the political opinion I disagree with

>2016
>not blaming your problems on the people you disagree with

>that shitshow where a bunch of autists were trying to make a board mascot.

I think the board is fine. Just wish we could discuss certain cultures without all that /pol/uting.

You see, I don't mind a fair share of /pol/ as a kind of counter-weight to, say, communists and anarchists or even liberals, when such a themed topic comes, but I just wanna discuss Africa, Aboriginals and Indians without all that belitteling.

But, hey, should just read books on the subject.

Even le smug voltaire was just a legacy meme from /gsg/

Problem is leftists don't actually argue. They just lie, they don't actually believe what they say, so if you make a counterargument they just ridicule and report you, while pretending they are being level headed and fostering discussion.

>/pol/ is one political opinion now and not one continuous flamewar that acts like it is wanted everywhere

This is kind the kind of person who posts "Was Pol Pot that bad?" or "Holodomor didn't happen." threads

But when you post "Let's have a discussion about Hitler" he throws a tantrum that you are shitting up the board

All this board's memes started out in part as /gsg/ memes
Face it, they waggle their willies better than Veeky Forums

Actually this board is pretty much Veeky Forums mixed together with some hisfags from /int/, Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums.

It was shit from the start.
>30% stirner posting
>10% other epin memes
>50% anti-/pol/ paranoia
>10% history discussions of sorts

>this board is pretty much Veeky Forums
>Veeky Forums

lol no it's pretty much alloy tempered /pol/ at this point.

It was fun for the first like 3 weeks back last October/November

If I remember correctly, the first awful thread was "Why didn't Africans domesticate zebras?" sometime in November, after that it was all downhill

personally I fucking love Veeky Forums after having to flee /tv/ after that being my main board for a long time. /tv/ is the absolute worst

I'm impressed how 16 million Jews can do so much.
It's like they're responsible for everything at once.

This is the worst board on Veeky Forums

worse than /mlp/

It needs to be deleted now

Fuck you, I love this board. It's the only reason I still come here.

>History
>&
>Humanities

kys

Those two aren't mutually exclusive

t bh since /mlp/ isn't infested with r9k and pol (as far as I'm concerned, there would be no reason for them to go there) it'd be at least a breath of fresh air from fuckheads trying to perpetually impose their opinion on you while accusing you of being close minded when you dont agree with their disjunctive primary grade arguments

I refuse to be reduced to attempting to have nice discussions on a shitty board about fucking Bronies, because people keeping replying to bait threads and the mods couldn't be arsed with deleting 1-2 threads per hour.

nice projections bro

It's actually one of the few boards I can still somewhat tolerate

>Every thread with a thesis I don't endorse should be deleted because it's a troll

>when such a themed topic comes, but I just wanna discuss Africa, Aboriginals and Indians without all that belitteling.

Go to historum, the level of scholarship is also much higher there

/trv/ and /n/ are the only actually good boards

But its always shitposting here.

Just ban all rightwingers. There. Problem fucking solved.

These people explain what's wrong with this board.

Humanities were a mistake

I heard trainfags have autism, is it true?

The internet has me so jaded that I can't tell if this is an earnest liberal, or a right winger who's baiting to make liberals look hypocritical.

Addressing OP, this isn't a real board until we establish a board-tan

Not even. Just look at the front page.

Fedora pic troll post, gun control pol topic, "gay greek" bait from the beginning of time, evolution vs. creationism (really original guys), meta thread with a trump pepe (really original guys), literally a /pol/ topic wherein LARPers pretend they're a Nazi killing muslims, and another gay meta complaining about religious discussion on a board PARTIALLY DEVOTED TO RELIGION.

Half of the top 16 posts are trolls, off-topic or tired topics from last fucking century. History boards need careful moderation and rules, otherwise they stagnate and you get the 50% Stirner 50%, Christcuck mix you have on this board.

>tfw Veeky Forums, /gsg/ and /twg/ died for this shitty board

Veeky Forums and /gsg/ have already started to recover but i think true historical discussion on /twg/ might be dead forever.

>all those spooks

this, i haven't seen one byzantium or rome meme on /twg/ since Veeky Forums was made

>this
>not Veeky Forums

Shiggity.