/CCG/ - Cryptocurrency General

/CCG/ - Cryptocurrency General

Old thread reached bump limit

>ACCESS TO ELITE TRADING GROUP FUND
pastebin.com/ecE9pnST

>Trading crypto tutorial
alunacrypto.blogspot.sg/2016/03/bitcoin-altcoins-trading-complete-guide-cryptocurrency-tutorial-trading-strategy-fundamental-analysis-technical-analysis.html

>List of incoming pumps
coins-to-watch.readme.io/

>List of places to buy/sell/trade Bitcoin/Ethereum
pastebin.com/NvpQXzwk

>List of exchanges for bitcoins and altcoins
pastebin.com/QVzVfCHz

>List of sites to watch for information about crypto
pastebin.com/Z8sPP2uc

>List of bounties (WIP)
pastebin.com/QCwn4XH7

>List of Faucets
faucetbox.com/en/list/BTC

Other urls found in this thread:

crypto4free.ml/index.php/trump-faucet/
twitter.com/DigibyteMod/status/765841411430285312
whaleclub.co/join/CiCCMS
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1558916.420
coinwarz.com/cryptocurrency
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>based easy gains and analysis on stocks, forex, cryptos and passive income

objectiveforex.com

Bitcoin #1
Altcoins are shit.

Is ETC expected to go up when ETH goes POS and all the miners switch to ETC ?

ETH is a mess, buy monero, how are my bitcoin hodlers doing, etc, etc...

Have I missed out on monero?

I need to get out of etc but I still believe in it!

I wish I had more factom coins.

Yes just like every other crypto a few months after release it is now pumped and soon will be worthless

Free trumps - crypto4free.ml/index.php/trump-faucet/

Everyone, wait for an XMR dip then buy in. Find bottom then buy in. XMR will go much higher because the dark net market users are going to switch to this soon.

I believe... im all in xmr tbqh senpaitachi

Never go all in anything. That's a terrible idea.

Diversify, senpai.

I don't think they will switch to XMR, talking to vendors on alphabay atleast...

Remember, blackbank took LTC...

This has to be good.
"#DigiByte Gaming have confirmed that World of Warcraft will be the next game to be added to the platform." twitter.com/DigibyteMod/status/765841411430285312

Old news.

Yep. Aug 17th. 2 days after the pump. The price was @67 sat then. Now it's at 52.
Even better.

Sell the news buy the hype

Buy AMP now.

Just released alpha for the platform

And, of course, this news just means more people will be mining DGB, which would actually cause the price to fall, anyway.

Oh wait. I fucked up. but buy anyway.

Ltc has no advantages over btc. Xmr has a massive advantage.

Already well past its initial pump and fall. Shits getting real now.

LTC is seriously on its way to a major pump. It's completely useless but it has liquidity and a huge market cap with a super long accumulation phase going on.

Dash is worth way more with less backing and weak tech. XMR will pass DASH.

Guys. Long Bitcoin and gold right now.

whaleclub.co/join/CiCCMS

Long Bitcoin with x10 leverage
Long gold with x20 leverage

Do NOT miss out.

ignoring what youre actively trading what does your guys's portfolio look like for the mid-to-long term?

im sitting in 80/20 btc/eth. was looking at monero for a few months but i fucked that up and didnt pull the trigger in time.

I'm like 90%btc / 10% fiat. I have a house half paid off and no other debt so I feel the risk is acceptable.

out of curiousity. Has any cuck here ever actually used your referral?

hahahahahaha I bought ETC at 005. I'm so assfucked

10% fiat. That's retarded. Fiat is going to be worthless soon.

>tfw you miss the XMR pump and an ongoing pump because you were hodling another coin, and that coin pumps x5, headed for a x10 in the very short term
patience does pay out after all

When an emergency happens converting btc instantly isn't always possible. Need to make sure loved ones are protected.

>implying you will need to convert btc when the time comes
The whole fucking point is so that you can use it in place of fiat. Stop thinking small.

I'm not talking trump becomes president and nukes ourself day1. Say my house starts on fire. I have my bitcoin on paper wallet and in redundant locations but they are in different states. I need to make sure I have money to put people in a hotel and get a rental car.

In that type of emergency why wouldnt you be able to convert btc instantly? I dont get it...

My bitcoin is on paper wallets. Its never touched the internet. Where the fuck do you store large sums of coin? Exchanges? lol

And in my scenerio paper wallets in one location burned up. My backups in another state.

Has LBC bottomed out, yet? Pretty brutal decline.

There's way better solutions to keeping 10% of your net worth in fiat and not 100% in bitcoin. That just sounds really fucking risky to have that much fiat. Maybe you should look into a fireproof safe.

Its in a fireproof safe, which most are only good for 15-20minutes at temp. And thats only one scenerio - what happens if we flash crash to 100 and I chop my arm off jetskiing? I'm going to need cash and selling would kill me. I've been buying coins all the way up from 200- 700.

Honestly I'm just getting bored of buying week after week with price is as gloomy as it is.

Fuck bfx.

Hey guys, I've heard about Bitcoin earlier, but I just started to learn about cryptocurrencies.
I'd love to start trading, but I'm short on money right now.
All I can invest is that little money I do with my affiliate site.
What's the absolute minimal with I could start trading and earn a few dollars daily?
Thanks, for any help!

Put everything you have into bitcoin. There is literally no risk. Do you want to be a poorfag all your life? If I was in your situation I would buy as much bitcoin as I could. It is impossible for it not to reach at least $1 million per coin by 2020.

It's not my link. I'm just saying to do it.

Stupid to go long, were going down another level tonight.

How 1mil/coin?

it should pass dash eventually, but that will be from dash dropping just as much as xmr rallying.

Where do I buy undervalued cryptos from? Even 1 offer is enough to land me rich. I only need like 2 bitcoins.

Problem is it's up to the vendor if they want to accept XMR.
Accepting bitcoin is the default.

>it's not my link

A couple of them probably will adopt XMR. Safety is a huge concern for everyone in the dark net after all. May lower the reward but it sure does lower the risk a lot more.

I too want to get on the cryptotrain finally. Is it the right time or should I wait for BTC to drop? Will it drop in the near future?

By forcing everyone to cash out xmr exclusively through shapeshift or an exchange that takes it rather than cash on LBC?

Not safer at all. Remember dnms are funded by $20k coke transactions. Pretty hard to move through shapeshift.

want to hide some money from my jew wife. Is crypto a good option for that?

Bitcoins are, the rest of crypto, so-called altcoins, are all scams

Shill warning

Step back from trading momentarily. Support the PAC backing the man that will MAGA. He will dominate the headlines up until November. One mention of this coin and we will be waving at the moon as we fly by. This will increase the PACs fund and enable them to support him more effectively.

Accusations against this coin stem from a reddit mod that couldn't handle being inundated with messages from trumpcoiners. Bring yourself up to speed before deciding.

MAGA & MCGA

When is Siacoin going to the moon?

>cryptocurrency
>anything besides Bitcoin/Ethermeme

quite literally, kys

You must not like money.

What would /biz do?
I've seen a few posts about DGB recently.
I took a hit on ETC so I'm not jumping on the XMR ride.

Btc already took a big hit when the bitfinex hack happened and is slowly recovering ,unless another exchange gets hacked the price isn't going to dip down any lower ,buy now.

Yep ,buy Bitcoin.

Ok that's nice but when is this coin going up? Because you idiots said August was the moon season two months ago.

BTC-E has been having problems lately with users getting money out and not being able to log in. Just a heads up.

Two months ago the current devs were not in charge, nothing was likely to happen in August before they got involved. Catch up.

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1558916.420

Latest update here. According to this September we will see what they have been preparing.

>Two months ago the current devs were not in charge, nothing was likely to happen in August before they got involved. Catch up.
>bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1558916.420
>Latest update here. According to this September we will see what they have been preparing.

which is what?

Yes, it won't be like last time when the whales dumped on a fake rumor they propagated. It will be whales dumping on a different fake rumor this time.

there have been no rumors since the new devs took over? They only post when they know something will be happening for sure.

Yes! The new devs are not the whales that dumped on you so they could get in on other coins and take profits! They would never do that to you guys again! You are emotionally attached to an investment/trade and are going to get utterly fucked from it.

You guys need to stop blindly following trumpcoin. It's a memecoin and all memecoins go to shit eventually.

Everything goes to shit eventually though

yeah but the diehard shills are especially annoying this time around.

its like everyone on this board is trading less than 5 figures. why bother with such thinly traded shitcoins?

> The new devs are not the whales

Get the sarcasm, I've been a critic of this coin, but I don't think the current devs are running a scam. I think they are legitimately trying to do something grand, whether that happens remains to be seen, obviously.

(or anyone)
Where can I find an authoritative source of information on the various Coins and which 2-3 of them are the most stable/profitable/smart choices? I know BitCoin and Ethereum, is that about it?

go to coinmarketcap and sort by volume, whatever is consistently high is worth considering.

ignore every other metric especially market cap since its meaningless for any ico/premined coin.

And safe/smart/profitable are all 3 different criteria.

How much is in the fund to get into that trading group? Also, it would be foolish to post it in this thread, its too public.. They would find out and sniff you out somehow I bet.

I would consider adding to the fund if it can be arranged that people who have added can hop on a private group chat or something.

I'll be able to hide myself from them knowing its me. Also I'm not worried about that at all.

Nothing has been donated yet.

We can easily make a Skype group eventually.

Hey, if I have "free" (as in company pays for it and wont mind if I use one of the spare rooms) electricity is there a chance in 2016, starting from 0, to use miners to generate some sort of valuable crypto monies ? And if so, which one is the best target as in electricity bills/actual value, where otherwise its not worth mining because of the bills ?

Is this even a legit question in 2016, I remember back in 2013 or so that bitcoins was unprofitable even on a large scale in many states because of that issue, thats why I never got into it.

you'd make more money picking up coins from the street and hidden corners of old furniture

Since he doesn't have to pay for it, its all profit.

show me that free GPU's
heck, any decent 6gpu rig will be around 2k usd, and will be pulling 300 usd/month and decreasing A LOT every month.

He can get shit computers for some new altcoin with low difficulty. Its gonna be hit or miss on which coin he chooses. He just has to figure out which coin will be worth something over time that can be mined.

I've been trying to mine Monero for the past few days, and I haven't been able to get jack shit.

Am I doing it wrong, or should I just give up?

Nothing has happened at all?

In terms of income, correct. I assume it's because I'm not using a dedicated mining rig like most other people would use, but I feel like I should have at least gotten something out of all of this, right?

It all depends on how much you're mining. The link below is a mining calculator which I gotta add in the OP I just realized. It has XMR on it so calculate on what'd you make on there.

Thanks.

Unfortunately, it looks like it would be easier for me to just buy Monero outright. Damn.

Do some research, find a new coin that may blow in due time and mine it.

WildBeastBlock is widely shilled on a group I go on. I haven't done any research on it but maybe you can. Shilled from trusted members of the group.

Thanks for the heads up. I'll look into it.

If you have the equipment already and plenty of it, ETH for GPUs and XMR for CPUs. Don't buy hardware right now ROI would take too long/possibly forever.

There is no such thing as ASIC proof and ASIC resistance can only go so far. No one sells ASIC's at a reasonable price when they are really profitable. Difficulty goes up and hardware prices go down. Good luck trying to sell that, now dirt cheap, hardware if the unexpected happens and you know you wont see a profit.

Something something warehouse full of FPGAs with sticks of RAM duct taped to them

looks like XMR is kill

If you mean you've gotten nothing as in literally zero point zero repeating, then your pool is screwing you, your rig is not setup right, or you're trying to solo mine on a Pentium MMX from 1997.

Is the safest way to store bitcoins on a paper wallet or a computer not connected to the internet?

Can anyone help me out by sending me some BTC? I need to buy a new laptop because mine shit the bed

13YtCY9LorPmHD4Zhs8TrFe1HPjPmLdrdc

RADS pump just started 15 minutes ago on polo

>trying to get some bitcoin through coinbase
>need to confirm my identity
>procedure either doesn't work because my webcam is too low quality or servers just fail

this shit isn't working at all, how else am I supposed to get bitcoin from europe?

circle

that's not in the pastebin

Use your phone camera then.

it doesn't work, the browser completely ignores it, fucking flash

Hey, exactly what do you need to buy on coinbase?
What kind of identity confirmation?
Is there an alternative to buy XBT if I live in eastern europe and I don't want to give out my photo ID?

Try a different browser then?

You need to put your identity up on coinbase.

Check in the pastebin for buy/sell/trade bitcoin.