/drg/ Danganronpa General: Cooking Edition

Last thread: Image limit reached
Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!

>News
DR3 anime to be split into two parts, "Future" and "Despair"
famitsu.com/news/201603/26102228.html

Famitsu scans for upcoming DR3 anime:
i.imgur.com/tJ0SWA6.jpg
i.imgur.com/aW1rhbs.jpg

Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410
Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

New Dangan Ronpa V3 is scheduled to be released in 2016 on PSVita and PS4.
Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=FfMqURJ3ZfE

Dangan Ronpa 3 will be a new anime scheduled for release in 2016.
Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=R9AQjGxQGdw

DR3 Subbed PV
youtube.com/watch?v=z3imyvTO3JA

Interviews with Danganronpa Writer and Creator Kazutaka Kodaka
nichegamer.com/2015/03/danganronpa-interview-with-writer-and-creator-kazutaka-kodaka/
archive.today/4MSAe

Some new info about DR3/DRV3
gematsu.com/2015/12/new-danganronpa-v3-scrum-panic-debates

DR3 Profiles
jinjojess.tumblr.com/post/143495291903/mirai-hen-character-profiles
jinjojess.tumblr.com/post/143594993403/zetsubou-hen-introduction-and-character-profiles

Killer Killer manga revealed to be Dangan Ronpa Gaiden: Killer Killer
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-05-09/killer-killer-manga-is-revealed-as-danganronpa-spinoff-in-3rd-chapter/.101865

>FAQ
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT

>Downloads/Manga/Novels/Character Charts
pastebin.com/fX2iAQpP

Other urls found in this thread:

poal.me/k0luio
poal.me/biw4ew
poal.me/wta1yq
poal.me/359ce7
youtube.com/watch?v=w9pePpxU58M
imgur.com/AdFZeXt
neilblr.com/post/42948042669
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck, I did the embedding wrong again.

Such a trash as OP. You should apologise.

It's alright, sometimes copying and pasting is hard.

trap

did any of you guys spoil the game for yourself?
I did, when Kyoko's ability came up as Ultimate ??? I just had to look it up on the wiki, then I spoiled the mastermind, and even some stuff on the second game.

I had to edit my hosts file to block the wiki cause I have awful self control :^(

I know the feeling, aniki.
I spoiled the game by datamining the second game when it came out for PSP.

Cute babies !

Worst girl:
poal.me/k0luio

Best girl:
poal.me/biw4ew

Best boy:
poal.me/wta1yq

Worst boy:
poal.me/359ce7

Yes, I spoiled myself entirely on DR1 two years ago because I thought I'd never play it. I didn't feel like buying a Vita for four games (DR and the VLR games).
I also spoiled myself on DR2 but the only thing I could still remember when playing it was Gundham's execution.

>tfw it takes ages to realize the middle one are the Naegi siblings

Also, what is Celeste (bottom left) doing?

it was tempting to spoil 2 for myself but i did wait for the pc version to come out
i still don't know if i should watch a non-com of despair girls or what since the gameplay is said to be bad

>I spoiled the game by datamining the second game when it came out for PSP.
That's dedication, I wish I could do stuff like that.

Speaking of the PSP, I only played the first and second games this year (since they came out on PC, I don't have a Vita), but planned to play the translation for 1 a few years ago. Glad I didn't, cause not being able to play the second game unless I bought a new console and the game (costs a lot here in Aus, and I'm a cheapskate with no job).

wow, went on a bit of a blog post there, but I could ask, who here only played the games when they released on PC/didn't know about the series until they were?

Ooh. Did it ruin your experience? I'm getting into the Persona games cause I have access to ways to playing them, and I remembered the spoiler Adachi is the killer, didn't matter too much to me. Spoiling DR didn't feel too bad either.

Today too, I bully Saionji. No end in sight.

I want to bully Saionji so much. I want to scold her to tears and throw her into pool. I want to take her gummies and eat them in front of her. Then I'll force-feed her with lemon-flavored gummies, palm after palm. I want to call her a stinky and take her panties so she has to going commando for the rest of the trip. I want to mock her inability to put her kimono by herself, so I'll strip her every once in a while, yelling what one day, she'll be glad to be able to dress up herself. Also, I'll take her kitty hairpins, making her long blonde hair cover her private parts. And when I'll give kimono back to her, I'll make sure to put Mr. Ants in every single pleat and Mr. Crab in her panties.

And when finally she snaps and try to bully me by any means possible, I'll spank her in front of everyone until she'll like it. And when she'll come to me, begging for another spanking, I'll mock her again, then spank her as if my life depends on it, laughing on her moans full of pleasure. Mere seconds before her climax, I'll throw her into pool once again, leaving her in her aroused state.

No spoilers at all for the first game, I'm glad. However, got spoiled hard on Peko, before I even knew her name, as I saw a picture with her being Ultimate Despair. So I thought she would be a new antagonist.

Sucking dick.

She's holding a caretaker's clothes while they feed her.

I spoiled a lot ,which is why I didn't touch the serie for so long. I was spoiled that Hagakure died and that in DR2 Nagito was the master mind

I saw let's plays of chapter 1 for both games
It was how I was sold on the games

Eating gyoza.
Count me out of that, I've played the games ever since the first came out for PSP.

heard of the games before they came to pc but played them on pc
i hope they port the third to pc

I was spoiled on Chihiro's gender. I saw somebody refer to him as a "he" off-handedly.

I was never spoiled on Nagito though, thankfully. I didn't know who he was when I picked up the game.

>Did it ruin your experience

Yes and no. I still enjoyed DR1 a lot as there were still some things that I didn't know (I always wondered how Alter Ego killed Sakura for example only to discover it was best bear doing silly things) but at the same time I wish I had never spoiled myself or had forgotten everything.

Funny, before I played the second game, I thought Saionji was related to Kuzuryuu and then I thought Kuzuryuu was a reverse Chihiro because of the fact he was not wanting to go take a swim.
I quickly changed my mind after Chapter 2, although I fucking knew Peko and Kuzuryuu knew each other since they talked to each other everytime.

I'm the type of person who doesn't even care about spoilers.

>thought Kuzuryuu was a reverse Chihiro
I thought this too. Kinda shows how much you come to expect silly plot twist in dangan.

>I'm the type of person who doesn't even care about spoilers

Neither do I. I always get myself spoiled before a new Pokémon generation for example. Even though I wish I could go in blind sometimes, I lack the discipline to not spoil myself. Which is why I'll probably spoil myself or get spoiled as soon as DRV3 releases. But then again, I'd probably have to wait years until I can play that game myself.

Same here, minus the last bit
Of course, I also have the curse of accidently spoiling others since I get overexcited knowing a detail other people do not. So I end up blurting out stuff and they're like "WHY DID YOU SPOIL???" and I'm just "Oops."

>I always wondered how Alter Ego killed Sakura
Oh man, that sounds like a ton of fun. When you get a spoiler mixed up. I had one spoiler mixed up, but I forgot what it was. If I remember, I'll post it.

>I'm the type of person who doesn't even care about spoilers.
Yeah, I don't really care about it either (dunno if I made that clear). I get a bit of a rush out of it. JUNKO'S THE MASTERMIND? WHAAAAT? THE FASHIONISTA?
The only thing I don't spoil for myself is new stuff, like TV shows I'm gonna download as soon as they come out, or movies. If someone spoils it for me, it's annoying, but I like thinking about how it all fits together, why things happen.

I actually got spoiled wrong for DR2. Someone told me the only survivors would be Hajime and Chiaki and I only found out that wasn't possible when I went to the video gallery and saw there was only one spot left under Nekomaru's video.
I'd have to say it was pretty fun speculating when everyone died. For example, I remember thinking Fuyuhiko would die early game or how before chapter 5, Akane would be the killer of Nagito.

What's Maizono looking at?

Chihiro's small and feminine penis!

Reminds me of some western cartoon.

CHIHIRO'S BURLY AND FAT MAN COCK

you lie!

BIG
THICK
VEINY

Celes looks like a guy in a wig.

speaking of crossdressers

All girls look like guys in wigs with that artstyle compared to animu.
Except for fucking chihiro, of course..

Okay, that one looks authentic.

Where is the pre-killing game friendship between Chihiro/Mondo and Taka implied?

I don't know, I kinda like it. But I also just like alternative art styles.

A photo you find on one of the other floors before Monokuma takes it away.

Absolutely everywhere in anime-related stuff and nothing at all from developpers, except that Ishimaru's lonely birthday.

But that one has Leon on it, doesn't it?

That's some tumblr shit ?
It isn't that bad. I still never see why they HAVE to absolutely make the characters looks nothing like the original art ? I mean that chihiro is closer than Teru with these puffy cheeks and naegi never did act like a coffee addict so that expression doesn't make sense

Here's a question for you all.
What would you do if any future game of Danganronpa introduces some kind of DLC, idc what, just some kind.

I managed to avoid spoilers completely for once and enjoyed both games.

Fuck me I forgot, sorry. I thought it was Taka cause those 3 are always put together. Ignore what I said.

I'm already used to games having DLC so I'm not against DLC in theory, but to me it depends on the price/content quality whether I be okay with it or not. I mean, I'd be interested in non-canon cases in which a canon survivor kills another canon survivor but not for every price.

and the last two

youtube.com/watch?v=w9pePpxU58M

Meant to quote I don't know how I fucked that up.

Why is Usami showing up in the DR3 anime? Could it possibly be Alter Ego Mukuro?

Who the fuck knows, loving that new hairpin though.

x'th for having sex with best girl

It's her triplet sister. Now that would be a terrible plot twist. 'Hey, because of our Junko fetish, we pulled a triplet sister out of nowhere.'

I always thought Chihiro wore bloomers, I thought wrong these days.

they will never draw bloomers

Yeah, I figured.

I saw the anime when it just came out. It was pretty boring and shitty. I remembered the mastermind though.
Played the game when it came out on Steam, it still was great. Sakura made me cry like a baby. Chapter 5 and 6 were way better than I remembered from anime.

Was fucking hyped for Danganronpa 2 on Steam. Avoided spoilers like crazy. Only thing I knew was that Nagito is a psycho. Which is a common knowledge, just like "Adachi is a killer" from Persona 4.

And then I had to look at Chihiro's wikipage. I though I was safe. He died in Chapter 2 of the first game. No way he would be relevant in SDR2.

"Chiaki Nanami (daughter)"
"Monomi (daughter)"

Fuck.

I didn't figure out that it was virtual reality though. I saw some human-looking robots among monobeasts on the fifth island and was sure that these were mass-produced Chiakis.

Heyo Fuyuhiko, i remember saving this picture from ya, and i was wondering if you have anymore of these.

>yfw DR2 made JUNKOS canon even when SA banned it

don't tell me that i was right in assuming chihiro was "chiaki's father"
because as soon as she mentioned in a FTE about her father looking manly while programming or something the connection instantly popped

Hey kazooie, just checking to see if you forgot.
But have you looked at that 4koma I showed you?

I have this.

Fuck fuck fuck, you did good to remind me, I completely forgot!
I'll take a look at it real soon, thanks again for reminding me.

What the fuck are you doing here without having completed the game?

I have completed the game, it's just when I was doing it I assumed that but never knew if it was right.

If you finished the game, you know who Chiaki is...

Well you are doing it more for me than yourself but sure you're welcome.

You mean having degenerate sex with a boy who has a mental illness

and if the mental illness was gone he probably wouldn't crossdress

I want to hate-fuck Monaca.

>girl's night out in the /drg/ killing game
>guys secretly tries to get panty shots
>all girls decided earlier to wear pants for the event without knowledge of this
Despair

So get pant shots.

I want to love-hug Chiaki!

uproariouslaughter.gif

>the boys in question are yelling in the OOC chat the girls have no evidence and shouldn't be able to assume they were going for panty shots
>every bit of common sense given their behaviors and the discovery of a crawl space with a ladder under the floor, plus bumping noises heard from earlier made it clear to the girls IC that the guys were being perverts

Art bump

This was the most retarded chat I was ever part of.

Hey, me too! Boy, THAT was a pile of shit!

A hot, steaming pile of the finest, smudgiest dung

>The only evidence left was a latter and and the latch to the secret passage
>Le noises and women's intuition
>The boys have a literally irefutable argument as to their whereabouts and why they came upstairs because of the broken glass noises
>Let's erase the entire thing and say the boys were caught while giving them no type of rebuttal
Just admit the fact that you wanted the whole thing gone because it doesn't match your Japanese anime where the boys always get caught.

DON'T YOU FUCKING BRING THAT SHIT IN HERE

You can't prove me wrong, so don't try to just erase everything you don't agree with.

As the camera I suggest you don't bring this shit in here because it has nothing to do with general.

Regardless if you are right or not. This is completely unrelated to the general.

Have a gundam wallpaper
imgur.com/AdFZeXt

Full size is in the imgur

h-how about a funny CAS image i just made?
you can interpret it as chiaki is sick of "this shit" mentioned above, if you want.

How do you do this?

The program I use to make gifs is Jasc animation shop.

Why are the best girls, always the ones that die..

HE ASKED!!??

He's asking how I do the effect... I think.

CAS (Content Aware Scale) is a Photoshop feature. I'll explain how it works since it's important to know. Like Content Aware Fill, which is used to replace parts in an image with a section the software deems "would fit", as in replacing a leaf on the ground with more grass, given there is grass surrounding it or nearby, Content Aware Scale enlarges or shrinks images while keeping locations and sizes of objects in a place the software deems "would be okay." As in, shrinking a landscape image's width while keeping a tree the same height and width.

It is NOT DESIGNED for use on peoples' faces, which causes the weird effect of Chiaki's eyes stay the same size for a while.

To do this technique, you need Photoshop (duh), and an image of your choice.

Step 1: Duplicate the image layer as many frames as you want.
Step 2: "Create Video Timeline" - you may need to enable the Timeline window in the Window menu.
Step 3: Download this plugin: neilblr.com/post/42948042669
Step 4: Place it in the folder specified, or drag the script file onto the Photoshop icon in your dock (on Mac, I don't know if it works like that on Windows)
Step 5: Activate script (via File -> Scripts if placed in plugin folder, otherwise...) Adjust settings
Step 6: Change delay on multiple frames if you want it faster or slower. Change Looping Option to repeat if you're on a high Photoshop version (defaults to once for some reason)
Step 7: Export -> Save for Web

phew, that enough? if you weren't asking about the effect... aaah.

Hell, I'll just come out and say it. I want to FUCK Chiaki

she isn't real virgin

That's not what I want to do. Instead, there's something different I want to do. Every waking moment of my life, I want to protect and love Chiaki Nanami, the ultimate Gamer Waifu! I want to feed her kind words about how good an example she is to other gamers and make her bed every day with fresh linen so she sleeps in pure comfort. I want to always make sure that I'm there to press the snooze button on her alarm clock for her and gently coax her awake when she wants to finally get out of bed. Then I'll clean her entire game collection every week and make sure that all her discs are always in their proper case and repair every scratch in each and every CD she owns. I'll buy her every Video Game OST she likes and always keep spare controllers and memory cards for her to use if even one single button begins to stick!

And I'll make sure to buy her foreign consoles and games for every game that people refuse to localize! Like Tetris the Grandmaster 3: Terror Instinct! I'll always upgrade her gaming PC with the latest graphics cards and solve all of her driver issues that she could possibly have!

Then, I'll help her play through every Dating sim there ever was, and I'll help her learn how to beat them on her own, ensuring that she has the social skills fitting for a wonderful young lady like her!

But that's not all! I'll also satisfy her curiosity about the world! If she is confused about something and asks me how something works, I'll answer her to expand on her knowledge! I'll make sure she understands what love is! When she understands what love is, I'll also cuddle with her every night until we drift asleep so she feels safe!