twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

femshep bestshep

>Andromeda E3 trailer:
>goddamn HETERO

Well, that's what I get for copying.

Actual video:
>youtu.be/y2vgHOXeps0

oh great, the namefag cancer is here

I really look forward to ME:A and its focus on female lead roles, the realistic facemodels and more progressive repsect to PC content.
I really hope for interesting individuals. Maybe a Squadmate that is gay but needs help with being oppressed.
Also more focus on minorities would be welcome, I really didnt like how the main protagonist is the typical white male with every female flocking to him. Maybe a black male would be more suited in MEA, I mean its 2016 ffs.
Gameplay and storytelling are secondary anyway, I want more cinematic cutscenes and more focus on special characters. Also I hope I can choose the gender of my pro9tag this time and no, I dont mean the old male/female choices. MEA really has potential in these points.

I legitimately though that your other post was funny. But you can be like that, I guess.

>but needs help with being oppressed

So you help them staying oppressed?

They really nailed the asari this time.
She looks so cute :3 Liara always was so unnatural.

well said, we need more strong female characters who are black and proud

Yes! I just hope I can make a nice black FemRyder.
The origianl already looks cute, but I think she is too white. Races are so MilkyWay, time to establish a new human species where everyone is equal.

>The origianl already looks cute

In the first game, sure.

FemRyder a cute CUTE!

Is there a place where I can prepurchase MEA? Maybe get some cheeky extra-DLC?

>Andromea E3 trailer

well done user, well done.

Look at this lesbian! Dayum girl

did someone say ASARI??

she looks unrealistic and wrong. the origianl looks better.

IKR, hetero is so 2015

The easiest way for Bioware to make Andromeda GOAT is to use DA2's dialogue system and make paragon/renegade action choices with some dialogue choices sprinkled in.

Just think of it, a sarcastic renegade space cowboy.
You mean Brunette/Human Sera?

So, we all agree that the previous ME installments were a mistake and should be forgotten and Andromeda is the actual thing?

Fuck off Mac.

Yes, I really hope bioware learned their lesson and won't include problematic dudebro content this time

I know

Already dead?

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1466381248401.webm

Ashley > Jack > Edi > Miri >>>>>>> Samara

Butt-wise, or as waifus?

Yes

I agree with Ashley being the best.

Tali>EDI>Jack>Ash>Miri>>>>>>>>>>Samara

football is on

tranny lover

>hostage rescue in the Skyllian Verge
I wish we got a ME game that didn't deal with existential threats and ancient evils, instead it focuse on some small out of the way system of planets and a bunch of pirates plaguing the sector.

Heh, I didn't even notice!

That's some really smooth skin.
Compared to this.
What happened to those little sales/dimples?

Ashley a great.

Thanks OCD.
I believe they do have antimatter, military ships use anti-proton thrusters, and considering we can create antimatter (In infinitely minuscule amounts) today I think it's not much of a stretch.
Or maybe it doesn't use ME fields for thrusts, but actually uses them to make a humongous buzzard ram jet work, and it dumps the static electricity in the fuel it leaves behind?
Or it has several different drive cores isolated from the ship with non conductive materials, when one core gets too 'full' of static electricity it is simply disconnected and left behind.

Guarantee he offers more for conversation than you do

Sports don't exist in Mass Effect Land

Liara>Tali>EDI>Jack>Ash>Miri>>>>>>>>>>Samara

At work, /meg/. Don't die while I'm busy, k?

Sure.

Idk Asari are pretty meh to me. They're like the chinese of the galaxy they almost all look exactly alike.

Tali has hips for lightyears. And she's hot as shit under the mask

>she's hot as shit under the mask
u wot

>u wot

What?

She gives you a picture of her after the missions on Rannoch.

Tali a best.

That never happened user, how silly of you.
They should have just had it be an empty pictureframe that is never seen by the player, you only see shep's smile when he sees it. Better leave her face to the imagination. Or at least not use a shitty photoshopped stock image.

>Muh photoshopped image

I dont see the huge deal. Sure she's in my top 3 Bioware grills, and sure they could have put more than 3 minutes of effort BUT she still looks good.

I'd understand the outrage if she was ugly but she's hot as fuck. Coulda been much worse my friend

>havin a waifu that is dome random google stock photo
Topkek how pathetic

Ahaha having a tranny 'waifu'
Kill yourself you sad faggot loser

football, handegg and biotiball exist, plus all the armax arsenal stuff, which you can consider sports as well.

I'm physically not very fit but I'd spend much of my free time in armax arsenal arena if I could afford it

>Asari
>"Hurr, they only resemble humans as a reproductive mechanism for their omnivaginas."
>Quarians
>Literally just humans

She should've looked like her concept art from ME1. Pale skin from living in space, short/no hair due to suit space and the Quarian obsession with hygiene.

I guarantee the amount of Tali fags going "OMG muh waifu is ugly!" would be less than the amount going "Thank God my waifu isn't poorly edited stock art."

Or you know don't be faggots and actually dedicate a significant cut scene to Tali taking off her mask and not some shitty picture that was probably added in the last week of development.

>implying looks matter.

Tali's been my waifu since the first game.

I agree. What really sucked wasn't that the girl in the image was ugly, it was that they put the absolute minimum of effort into one of the regulars that has been in all the games. Not even a recoloured human face model, just a stock photo. That's what sucked the most.

That Tali looks alien enough, I would have been happy if she was the canon face for Tali.

Although I'm of the opinion that Tali's face should never have been revealed. But if it was revealed then that would have been a good option.

She's a great.

Sure it could have been way worse but it could also have been way better- What we got showed the absolute minimum of creativity Bioware could have mustered.

Don't die /meg/ Let's talk about living on a space colony?

>>>>>>>> Samara

>>>>>>>>>>>Samara
I disagree on both accounts.

Jack=Miri=Samara>Liara=Ashley>Tali

You too.

>but actually uses them to make a humongous buzzard ram jet work
I have no idea what that means.

Would rather serve in the Alliance to be honest. Colony life seems boring as shit.

>I disagree on both accounts.
No, no. I assure you I just finished replaying the trilogy yesterday and my list is exceedingly accurate.

>Tali has hips for lightyears. And she's hot as shit under the mask

Do we have a prolblem here?

A bussard ramjet is a big theoretical engine design. Basically it's a big scoop at the front, magnetic or mechanical that gathers up hydrogen or other elements in space, it needs to be huge to gather up enough reaction mass to drive an engine. But it is theoretically able to operate without worrying about fue as long as a source of heat is availble, often a nuclear reactorl. The reaction mass gathered is then heated and expelled out of a nozzle, providing thrust.

They were very popular for awhile in Sci-fii literature during a period when many thought interstellar hydrogen was very abundant. But it has been proven that hydrogen floating free in space is much rarer than previously thought. So they're not as popular anymore.

But a sufficiently huge mass effect field might be able to suck up enough fuel to power a large engine, or at least supplement fuel stores already aboard.

I think colony life would be nice, but to each their own.

boring but you'd be able to gain fuckton of money

>and my list is exceedingly accurate.
I can't agree.

>Do we have a prolblem here?
No, sir! NO problem.

Understood.

>I think colony life would be nice,
Man, space travel and exploration is possible and you want to sit around being one of Earth's bitch states?

Literally why?

How would you make a fuckton of money?

>No, sir! NO problem.

Funny because it feels like you were intimating something with that gif.

exploit natural resources, people obviously didn't make colonies just because

Just, uh, had a chunkfull of Tali thighs, sir. Couldn't eat more.

>exploit natural resources

I must be missing something because if you're part of a colony those resources belong to the mother planet or whatever company your settlement belongs to in exchange for food and supplies and a new place to live.

you're probably right, I'm not a very clever man

I'm gonna assume that's aimed at the first part of my post

no I think first few seconds of the reaction is on your first part of the post the rest is reaction on

>Tali has hips for lightyears. And she's hot as shit under the mask

Doesn't she? And even if it's a photoshopped stock image since that's her canon face she's still hot.

is that how krogan should look like according to tumblr ?

Truly tumblriffic.
Now do everyone a favour and end yourself.

Why so edgy?

do you really find this stuff funny ??

No but I don't go telling people to kill themselves over them like some angry kid

Is anyone here actually hyped for ME:A?

I find it cute. Like a comic about two grills in a relationship should be.

Kill yourself, my man.

>hyped
>for Androphobia
nah

Not after DA:I and what they have shown and especially what they have NOT shown.

yes, its gonna alienate all the cancer in /meg/ from Mass Effect, cant wait for the SJW characters and PC content and see these faggots here cry in agony of what their precious little franchise become. Its gonna be so sweet

>non-hetero relationship
people like you should be hanged on trees

>Kill yourself, my man.
Don't sink to that level, please

Seriously, kill yourself post haste.

>Eastern Seaboard comes online
>thread goes to shit as if a switch was flipped
waw

>implying people that say things like this aren't a cancer to humanity that should be excised.

its a hetero relationship since asari are monogendered. read the lore faggot, they are able to produce offspring

they can procreate, but gays,lesbos or whatever its trendy to call yourself now, can't

I wouldn't say hyped, more like curious.
If my new desktop ever arrives, I might consider buying it. But that's a big maybe.

Shitty bait man.

>Asari with hair

Words can't express the levels of disgust I'm feeling

I imagine hair genemods would be a popular fashion statement among humanboo asari.