FNAF WORLD: gamejolt.com/games/fnaf-world/124921

>Links
Official Site: scottgames.com
Asset Rips: s.rtag.me/freddy
IRC: #FNAF on Rizon
Fan Booru: 5naf.booru.org
Writing Archive: pastebin.com/fryFnrQ9
Voice Archive: pastebin.com/8mN8gJYP
List of Content Creators: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jwWC_R0jUW1c5k0BUTyStxd3bdP7XULeticRyDCYz2Q/edit?usp=sharing

>NO NEW THREAD UNTIL PAGE 9, 850 COMMENTS, OR 250 IMAGES
>"Uh, I-I-I-I always wondered what was in all those empty heads back there."

Other urls found in this thread:

dropbox.com/s/c3je2c2r1p5503a/cuntboy beamz.jpg?dl=0
dropbox.com/s/59tungwtbxj8zqh/special order.png?dl=0
picosong.com/Zt2Y
picosong.com/ZTJk
picosong.com/ZGkJ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fredderdog

Chica is hungry

That pizza looks like shit

William Afton did 9/11

>William Afton

poorly done, serial killers always have 3 names

She is not amused
I think I'll keep the hair too, I like it
I don't know why I took it away actually

Ted Bundy didn't. Or did he? Fuck, I don't know.

Amazingly, the makeup works well with her.
Thanks smutty

Purple better still be a guy in there

Now let me see her getting fucking railed

>crossdressing

Objectively shit taste, desu.

There is not a purple guy in this thread who I can't picture being a Buffalo Bill type.

I just think it would be funny if Purple Guy got trapped in such a feminine suit.

I don't think I could see Kitten or Ghost's Purple crossdressing. Benis's might not be out of the question though.

Someone should go through the list of thread purple guys and try to diagnose what fucked-up mental problems they have.

I've tried before. A distressingly large number of them appear to do it for the lulz.

>implying Jasper Vess wouldn't put on a powdered wig and eyeliner to differentiate himself from the dregs
>implying Ghost's many Purple men wouldn't wear a Toy Chica, Baby or Dancer costume if it meant getting close to kids
>implying Benispurple wasn't the camp bicycle in Vietnam
>implying anything at all

To be fair, that's pretty much the reason most real-life serial killers do it.

I'd actually be interested in hearing it from the creators themselves, since they know more about them than anyone.

Someone say cross dressing?

Someone say Loomis?

Thanks for reminding me. I didn't do it last night so I'll double down on it today

Yes, we heard.

Just a quick little repost for those hopping over straightaway.

dropbox.com/s/c3je2c2r1p5503a/cuntboy beamz.jpg?dl=0

There was also a Chica.

dropbox.com/s/59tungwtbxj8zqh/special order.png?dl=0

>muh loomis
Worst meme

Can you suggest something better?

Keys to Drawing by Bert Dodson.

Damn, I like that Chica. He crotch anatomy seems off though. At that angle wouldn't the vagina be directly facing the viewer? You've drawn it so we're still seeing the shape of the bottom of the mound even though it would be facing us here.

If you're new, loomis really is a great place to start. But once you get the basics down, there are better sources of information.
The tick is not to let any once source of information become your bible. No artist is perfect. It's good to finds ones you like, but also recognize their flaws and the strengths of there peers.

yey
you're welcome
you won't be disappointed
soon

Man, what I wouldn't give to kidnap Connie and saw off all her limbs so I could use her like my own personal fucknugget.

Yeah this is good, now explain how each Purple would go about slamming a dick in a car door please

>Purple and Connie in HM
>Purple can perform executions faster and kill in one melee but is slower and louder
>Connie is very fast and has a second of no detection but has to knock enemies down before killing them

She wouldn't be able to care for herself, so you'd have to feed her and bathe her and put her on the toilet whenever she needed to go. Of course, sometimes you'd forget because you had a long day at work. Sometimes you may just not take care of her because you're a spiteful person that enjoys watching her suffer through the pangs of hunger and squirm from trying not to make a mess. Eventually it would be too much for her, and she would become a broken person, living but not really alive. I suppose then you could finally have Connie's poopy diaper.

>killing pedos
>not baiting and torturing them

Urge to mate: rising.

Oops, meant to link my shitpost to

>when your science project to saw a watermelon in half with a chainsaw only gets a B+

Even Mija got a higher grade.

>want to enjoy nice art by Clock and fansmut and mizu
>benisposters trying to ruin the thread

>demonstrating human anatomy by using fruit for each bodypart and then eviscerating it in front of the class
>this was purples idea

>Purple ties up Connie
>forces her to go poopy in her diaper
>takes it off and lets the fetid aroma permeate the room
>waits for the poopy to solidify
>*unzips* his pants
>removes his throbbing monster of an erection
>presses the tip against the poopy
>penetrates it with all three of his inches
>although the outer layer of Connie's poopy is hard, the insides are hot, wet, and squishy
>Purple pumps in and out of the cat-food-like interior
>cums after a marathon session of 47 seconds
>Connie watches in horror as his dirty brown spunk drips out of the hole

WOW REPORTED FOR LOOKING LIKE A HEART

FUCKING SICKO

I really like how you draw pussy, it's not anatomically perfect, but on a robot being aligned completely forward and naturally presenting for easy accessibility makes sense. As for the cuntboy, cute stuff, though the idea of a womb full of coins is more funny than sexy.

I REALLY want to see Spingtrap in forced drag being fucked. Even if it means fucking dead man asshole too. I'll just pretend he's a ghost or something.

I'm Ghost, no one has any reason to impersonate me ever so you can trust this post.
>Fritz Smith
Was genuinely innocent, brainwashed into his actions.
>Matthew Smith
Being spawned through Them and Fritz, not applicable. Had the benefits of immortality, immunity to disease, and a heightened regenerative factor as far as medical upsides. Basically he's an Elf.
>The As-Of-Yet-Unnamed Springtrap Killer
Delusions of grandeur, narcissistic, paranoia to a debilitating degree, asthma and prone to lung infections.

Just reminded me that the pomegranates growing in my yard are good to go.
Those fuckers are delicious.

Can someone direct me to this DOOM general people seem to like? It doesn't seem to be a Veeky Forums thread.

Glad you think so, that's actually what I was going for due to the way the swappable parts work. The orientation wouldn't quite work out the same as a normal cunt, so I adjusted it to what I thought would work best, although it doesn't look like it 'should'.

As for the coins, ever hear of the washer on a string trick? Just do that, but with your dick.

Your idea sounds good, but I can't fit a WHOLE coin in my urethra. I've tried. I'm a failure as a pervert...

Because she's Mexican. Connie, however, is a white devil whose daddy is voting for Trump.

It's on /aco/, Crisis, Ghost, and Protom made some stuff there.

You guys are still around? I guess that's commendable in a way

I'm an idiot, where is the uncensored of this? I love excited-happy fucking, it's a top-notch fetish.

I feel super just looking at this.

Why wouldn't we still be around? There's been a steady stream of new FNaF stuff for nearly 2 years.

I guess? It just feels weird. You'd think the novelty would have worn off by now

I don't think it's the novelty it's that Scott abandoned what made 1 interesting.
He reveals too much shit.

In any case, you guys still have ocfags around, or did they all leave for greener pastures?

I'm personally in it for the bile fascination; I just want to see how bad it gets.

All of the best ones were here during 1 and 2, but that's also when we had the worst rounds of pure liquid shitposting. Lots of good, lots of bad. Things have mostly mellowed out, so we have some okay OCfags but the best ones left long ago. We also don't have nearly as much shitposting, so I guess it evens out.

3 was the last game that could truly qualify as a "good" product. Everything that's come since has ranged from mediocre to god-awful. OC has been pretty good though, even if a lot of creators have left.

So I'm assuming no more Weaver, MT or Hipsanon

Pity. At least you guys are calmer now

I don't know about you, but I'd definitely call the World update a good product

I respect the ones who are still here far more than the ones who ditched the general as soon as there was a bigger fish to fry. I admire dedication.

Weaver's still posting regularly, although it's mostly because there's an ongoing story based on his stuff. MT has swung by once or twice and Hips was here a few days ago.

It was funny but I'm not sure if it was truly "good". Granted, it's all a matter of opinion, but the whole update was more or less a playable shitpost. It's certainly entertaining, but more in the way that you laugh at a Veeky Forums post and less in the way that it's a solid, quality game.

Weaver and MT popped in last week. No one really leaves here, they just show up less. Our regulars shift around a lot though.

Fuck, was supposed to respond to

>
I see. What about Motherfag? I remember he liked a thing I did

>someone took the time to write this unfunny garbage

At least have a punchline.

Oh man, I can't wait for a visit from Aardman, SDF, Badge, Stick, Granbul, Darkuu, Blob, Invert, AJ, KFChica, Reinhardt, ViiThrii, Knotawriter, CVF, Toast, Fanfag, Scribble, Spookle, Popcorn, Pastiche, Paint, Cupcake, Drick, Powerwriting, Calvaryanon, Garuda, Somefuckingasshole, Muzak, Skeptic, Smiss, Paladin, Fatz, Kimi, Imouto, Lurkanon, Bob, Simple, Ignored, Rent Collector, Cent Rollector, V-Non, BB, WQ, Securipunfag, Paunch, Forcekin, Monado, or Gonderlane!

That's my reaction to every benis comic.

>constant references to poop as "poopy"
>*unzips*
>squishy wet cat food
>3 inch dick
>can't even last a minute
>actually thinking a story about having sex with a piece of shit is serious
Really, the biggest joke here is you

I'd just like to take this moment to remind everyone that we've had over 150 OCfags.

Be excrement in all things you do.

Yeah, Motherfag is still hanging around. He just posted something a couple weeks ago. I think he lurks, mostly.

*BRAAAAAAP*

A sad overly critical excuse of a man with low self-esteem, my Mauve Guy slowly stopped finding the joy in doing anything. This was due to a voice in his head representing a small part of him that was always doubting or judging his life. In terms of mental illness he would be considered a schizophrenic. He feels hollow and felt that nothing he could do would have any impact. Eventually that part of him wondered what it would be like to take a life, as surely that would have impact. Problem is, he's a coward that would never try to go after something that could fight back.

In the end, all he's trying to do is recapture some semblance of feeling to make himself feel not so worthless. Also, the voice in his head was Goldie, who was merely trying to see if he could break someone. He succeeded.

>All the best ones were here during 1 and 2
>I was around back then I should thank him for the compli-
>so we have some okay OCfags but the best ones left long ago.
Aw. I'll win you over eventually user, just you wait.

It's okay Sy, you'll always be my favourite doctor

You won't be winning anyone over if you keep fucking up spoilers.

Goddamnit that one cracked me up. Sasuga, user.

What are you talking about? Your browser might be fucked, I didn't fuck up spoilers at all.

Are you okay user?

>keep fucking up spoilers
>as in implying it's a thing I do regularly
Forgot to also address this but what?
I've never fucked up spoilers because I use Ctrl+S like a sane person. Kinda really hard to fuck that up.

I don't suppose you'd know where someone could find a copy, would you?

The "He succeeded." after the spoiler looked it was meant to be in it's own separate spoiler.
It's been a long time.

Oh I see why you might have thought that. Nah, I did that so you could read that paragraph with or without the spoiler and it would still make sense. This way it changes what "He succeeded." refers to based on how you read it. Mainly because they both succeeded. It's formatplay, so to speak.

Google

All I can find are shady mediafire links and links to a different book with a similar name

>keys to drawing
>keys
>drawing
as if drawing is something you unlock like a game character, go out there and practice. jeez

Yeah, and best thing to start practice is drawing dicks

>Calvaryanon
I'm still and have been here, I hit a bit of a wall, but I am working on stuff.

reposting for the afternoon crowd/new thread

Since it's a new thread and day crowd and I hadn't done so at any point yet (as I forgot), I might as well repost the recent voicefaggotry I had done last week.

picosong.com/Zt2Y
picosong.com/ZTJk
picosong.com/ZGkJ

Hey Moth
Loli Bonnie when, please?

we already have that, it's called Connie

>humans

At the same time as Shota Chica.

bad_ideas?

that you?