youtube.com/watch?v=7Yh-zFCILR4
youtube.com/watch?v=P-lbrVT6BCs
youtube.com/watch?v=nQIx0o__v6E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Threadly reminder that sfv is shit.

sc2 dolphin netplay anyone?
Region: US East Coast

I want to cum in chun-li

Anyone have some Raven bnb's? Dustloop wiki only has the combo trials and the Raven forum has nothing.

Get a trip, combofiend.

Official /fgg/ pairings
Karin x Birdie
Rashid x Cammy
Ingrid x Boxer
Makoto x Dee Jay
Sakura x Sean
Chun Li x Max
Ibuki x Dudley
Vanessa x Seth
Mai x Banderas
Athena x Heavy D
Kula x Lucky Glauber
Blue Mary x Duck King
Whip x K'
King x Mukai
Hinako x Nelson
Leona x Krizalid
Mature x Zero (Clone)
Vice x Zero (Original)
Moe x Richard
Miu x Silber
Hotaru x Butt
Tsubaki x Arakune

What do you think he meant by this?

why would she be crying

Capcom never liked DmC anyways. Inafune was the one who pushed for it and by the time he left devlopment was too far to cancel it. Only reason Donte was in PSASBR was because the game sucked and they wanted to get some type of free advertisement for DmC.

lol

Gwenpool for MvC4. Spider-Gwen a shit

her favorite blouse shrank in the wash

Whore strippers have no need for blouses.

>most mechanically sound DMC yet
>actually decent story
>mfw everyone would be slobbering capcoms knocker if they just didn't call it a devil May cry game and just renamed all the characters

That roster really screamed no budget and sony werent even trying. Famous playstation favourites like big daddy, raiden from the metal riseup series and the wrong generations furry mascot.

what's wrong with the trials?

Will Bill Wilson be in Injustice 2?

>most mechanically sound DMC yet
>actually decent story
What the fuck am I reading

yiff in hell

Shut the fuck up

>no Wolverine
>no Storm
>no Dr. Doom
>no Magneto
Would people really be upset if MvC4 did that?

Wait, are they actually useful? I thought combo trials never gave you anything you'd want to use in an actual match.

>trapped in a 100% dead ip
>only gets cameos in an only 99% dead ip

>>actually decent story
no
it had good ideas but fell flat on its face

literally mika players

literal proof that SFV is DOG SHIT but pros are forced to play this garbage to survive

twitter.com/PhenomSF/status/744709615980519426

Felicia is pretty cute.

why would that be the case?

>tfw didn't fall for the Felicia and Morrigan meme and instead played best girl
Feels good being high IQ

core fans would be
normies wouldnt give a shit most likely

I started on Street Fighter 4.

feels great bros

As someone who is really new to fighting games: Should I force myself to double tap and learn that to get into the habit early or just play the fucking game?

Anyone for fightcade KoF? Or maybe some other fightcade kusoge.

just play the game, you have to crawl before you walk and you have to walk before you run

The latter

That is better than complete retardedness edgy fanfiction it was before.

Because they're shit in every fighting game including Xrd. Trials are more about showing what you can do with a character rather than being optimal combos.

>/v/: the post

Casuals nowadays don't even realize the X-mem are a marvel property.

Marvel are such humongous jews that they are actively hiding and downplaying their second most important franchise ever. Second only to spidey. All because Fox has the movie rights of the X-Men.

SF4 ruined so many people for the genre holy fuck 7 years later and we still have to deal with the fallout of people that never learned to play a fighting game.

not optimal doesn't mean not usable. for now using raven's trials combos is fine until pros get on him. plenty of tech showcased for him too.

but you don't need to know how to play fighting games to play GG. It's closer to guitar hero than anything.

>>most mechanically sound DMC yet
So you know DMC3 and DmC are two different games right

Never make your hobby your job. You only set yourself up for massive disapointment and being forced to play the way you dislike.

SF4's trials weren't that bad. Balrog's showed you his headbutt into ultra combo. And I think some of Makotos were optimal.

Ninja theory sucks even at story making which is supposed to be their main thing

they constantly feel the need to prove how deep and emotional their games are but it all just comes off as fake and tryhard

I can play some kof in 5 minutes if you still want

When it's a combo that uses 100% meter for a little bit more damage than a meterless combo it's not useable. Note, I don't know if Raven has something like that in his trials but I remember other characters having that.

So how exactly is Raven best played? His movement is pretty fucking weird and his normals are slow but with decent reach. Are his projectiles good for mounting a real zoning game or just more for yrc airdash covers? Is the parry stance useful or just a gimmick since it's not active frame 1?

/v/ is licking uncle dantes cock like they are chariot levels of gay. You got your memes wrong.

anyone revelator console or sign pc eu?

Thanks brehs.
I will do my best.

Sorry, but the amount of shit taste and the buzzwords pretty much make it a /v/ post.

why are you aiming so low

i guess, but you have to put two and two together and maybe piece your own combos from the bits in the trials

ask

>they constantly feel the need to prove how deep and emotional their games are but it all just comes off as fake and tryhard
You just described Umineko/Higurashi

He's good at poking and harassing at midrange.

madman

>gg
>midrange
uhhhh

The guy deserved that perfect with that ogre colour palette.

youtu.be/zHmm7wVgyyE
Watch all of Kazunoko's matches from this tournament if you want to see good Raven play.

So since he doesn't have brain-dead pressure and set play, he's shit.

Say broski, does the game feel better on PC compared to PS4?

I though MP > FADC > MP > FADC > MP > Shoryuken was optimal tho

Chun execution is so fucking hard holy shit.

maybe a little

not huge diff tho

>Raven
>doesn't have braindead pressure or setplay
ummmmmm lol??????

Knee is the best!!

Every character in guilty gear has braindead gorilla pressure and setplay except maybe Axl.

That's what the entire game is about. No neutral or footsies. Braindead pressure and oki

tfw went to tournament thinking the brook 8 minute timeout was normal but didnt realise they'd fixed it in a firmware update

raven has probably THE most braindead setplay lol

2D xx 236 H into literally whatever

How do people enjoy a game with no neutral?

Shit, I forgot that every round starts with one of the two opponents knocked down

You have no idea of what you are talking about. Just look at this trailer

youtube.com/watch?v=7Yh-zFCILR4

this is basically all NT ever does. Notice the typical "close up on character being VERY EMOTIONAL AND DEEP" all their games have. It just comes off as so fake and tryhard, the camera keeps spinning around the character as he/she acts out their thing and it just keeps stopping on their face as they keep making expressions because IT'S SO DEEP AND SERIOUS AND EMOTIONAL LOOK LOOK

Higurashi and Umineko have nothing like that.

I need a new desktop background, someone make an Ohio version of FANG please

in the lobby now

t. combofiend

The state of Ohio?

Like Buckeye colours?

>sfv
lahmayo

So tencent scrapped this F2P fighter and are going to make an F2P riot fighter instead, interesting...

youtube.com/watch?v=P-lbrVT6BCs

Get a trip Combofiend

>Higurashi isn't tryhard

>anime
Opinion discarded

How'd you do

we need more ohayous

t anonymous on an anime imageboard

This is a KoF clone isn't it, I can feel it from the firs 15 seconds

>anime

opinion discarded

Yes, they made the gameplay identical to KOF and got some of the KOF characters into the game as well.

youtube.com/watch?v=nQIx0o__v6E

Watching his Bryan made me wanna play him

but the anime has the best reactions and QUALITY around fampai

>Umineko isn't tryhard

top 32

Oh that was the f2p beta invite only kof like that juicebox cursed before he jumped on yatagarasu.

>PS3 sprites
lmao

Why is there always nonsense like this in anime? Do animetards really think this shit is deep?

I hope they give him his best victory pose when he comes out

Dejavu is pretty good too