>Block list, furniture themes and paint
imgur.com/a/hQzDQ
imgur.com/a/wZ4tJ/layout/grid
imgur.com/a/AvobE

>Fancy Builds
drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B5VFAiJ5n4-SNzEwaWhUWlZzN28&usp=sh

>Wave banks - music replacement
drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B5VFAiJ5n4-SQU5Id0l6YklQam8&usp=sh

>OP pasta. Please use the info from this link when creating new threads.
pastebin.com/raw.php?i=X8aFHVtu

Old thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GJIWBcwibJw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Here you go.

No, but you can skip straight to the Pickaxe Axe

>reaver shark drops literally on third try with iron pole and a worm

>try for Reaver Shark between progressing
>don't get it until after you craft a Molten Pickaxe

guys, what does the verb "cheese" or "cheesing" actually mean?

In all my time in this general i've seen it used in several ways and I just now realized how weird it is.

the most common use of it seems to be "doing something cheaply" i.e.: if you fight the destroyer by building a sky platform where he can't get to you and just shoot down on him that's considered to be "cheesing" the destroyer fight.

any thoughts?

>not just painting smoke on the bottom of the waterfall
autism/10

It's not mine. I think it's from 1.2

>normalmode enemies/chests drop like a billion different rare weapons/armour pieces
>you never get them before shadow/crimsom/hellfire/whatever so they're never relevant
>99% of rare loot is filler when you hunt for those accessories

Why does this game even have so many different weapons and armors when you can get better ones guaranteed by crafting?

Cheesing is basically using tools the game provides to make something that could be challenging trivial at best

I once made a commie shack for Nurse and I was healing up using her during MOON LORD fight.
And I won.
You don't know the real cheesing, mate.

I need ideas of what to build and dont just post that build roll pic

build a concentration camp for the goblin

Should I just go full autismo and kill Wall of Flesh with Star Cannon?
It's not like Fallen Stars are useful anyway.

you just
shoot the bad guy

Wow, that's the first time I've heard anyone mention using the Star Cannon in a while.

>star cannon used to be a recommended weapon for WoF
Yes.

Back when mana used to take 10 stars a crystal Star Cannon was something nobody wanted to ever use, but not that stars are completely useless and you need 3 per crystal then the only good use for them is fucking up bosses.

ALL SET AND READY TO CHEESE

Just like my Japanese cartoons!

>10
No!

Repostan because I'm still curious.

>not realizing how old that picture is
Lurkmore/10

>That guy who can't build anything good so he takes it out by building his own elitist moral Terraria code on how to use in-game elements in order to attack others for 'cheesing'

Why is Worm Scarf 17% protection instead of something like 20% or 15%?
17 is such a random number.

Who?
Can you quote the post you were referring to?

Why is farming chlorophyte ore such a fucking BITCH

It's a reference to Team 17, the Worms developers.

>146208309
No, I'm cursed :(

>Drink a spelunker potion
>Run around the jungle
How is it hard?

What?
I didn't know that, neat.

Because your reading comprehension succ's my big fat ego

I understand that farming is a bitch but why would you farm it if it grows everywhere?

honestly, getting 2k chlorophyte ore in one run isn't that difficult, assuming you use some spelunker and miner potions to make things quicker

Yeah, that's me.
Sorry for being an asshole, only now I realised that just because my playstyle involves going tier by tier on everything and being combat oriented instead of building oriented it doesn't mean that I can just be a dickhead to people with different playstyles.
Fish tools were made for people as an alternate playstyle and I won't argue with that.

17% is 1/6.

>Use a spelunker potion
>See patches of green everywhere
>Use a miner potion
>My swings are FF'd
>literally 1k chlorophyte ores in what feels like 5 minutes

why did i never use these things before

GUYS WHY IOS MY UNDERGORUND MUSHROOM TRUFFLE FARM SUDDENLY PINK WHAT THE FUCK

is there a blood moon or something?

yeah holy shit it was just a bloodmoon. i thought i got crimsonfied or something jesus christ holy fuck that was scary, false alarm my bad

anyone playing the thorium mod atm? I'm looking for mage weapons that work similar to the bloodboil (dealing damage around your cursor). currently around middle of hardmode (pre-plantera)

I'm playing it too, but I just got into hardmode, preparing for destroyer.

O SHIT WADDUP. AFTER HOURS OF MINING FINALLY.

what class are you playing as? or are you just using whatever weapons you come across?

Ranger is still my favorite, but my builder is a Summoner so I have something to keep the mobs off my ass while I build.

>underwater poles shifted slightly to give refraction effect

get the fuck outta here with your normie facebook meme shit, faggot

>also good job

What is the most efficient base you've ever seen? I mean, one that had organized spots for all necessary storage, a garden, spots for every npc, space for every crafting station, etc, all in a layout that was as easy to navigate as possible.

I'm looking for your most beautifully functional bases, not necessarily beautiful in how it looks.

here's a pic from the old thread

Interesting. I like it, I like it. Only two storage chests for each type of thing, eh? And you find that to be enough?

someone help me make this text more understandable

Not the best but here is my 1.3 world from a year ago. i remember wraiths killing my npcs all time.

>Commie blocks

post bases/villages/homes/etc

That would be pretty inconvenient, since NPCs don't remember what room they were assigned to. Decent design otherwise. Was that an arena up top? I imagine the bosses would be killing the NPCs too.

Put them on mahogany or whichever the thicker fence pillars are and paint them brown. Pretty cute otherwise.

whats a guardian

I realized that co-op blew ass when it came to summoner so I decided to make summoner into a beefy motherfucker that inflicts debuffs trough summons and attacks, and can jump and grab ahold of bosses and mobs amongst various amounts of utility shit.

also I made a button that lets you make summoners attack something/move to somewhere you point at

user, I really like the armor display to the left side so much so that I will use it my own world.

Do not disobey the dirt guide overlord. The dirt guide overlord is ruler above all. Obedience brings glory. Disobedience brings dirt.

i did and it looks so much better now, thanks!

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

useless NPCs get the Dirt_

Is anybody gonna give Starbound another try when version 1.00 comes out?

I mean, I'll stress that absolutely nobody should buy it. But I was just so excited once...

Gmhgwhghngh.

Does anyone else remove the crimson/corruption and the dungeon when making a new world? I find it's become one of my first tasks.

I might, eventually. Have they even added anything significant though? Last I remember was a floran dungeon instance.

No because fuck hunger systems.

That hasn't been a thing for a long time.

They're bringing it back in 1.0.

Someone take Starbound away from them. That poor child doesn't deserve this treatment.

I've always thought an ideal Hunger system for a game like that would be to have Hunger be something you can't go over, but food is REALLY good.

Like, food that fills 50% of your Hunger can only be eaten when you're hunger bar drops to 50%, but the effects of it are really fucking good. So food becomes less about buff stacking and more about choosing which bonuses you want, and higher tier less filling for the bonuses it grants. Bonuses would be fairly long lasting so that the buff from each food item can be almost permanently sustained.

Detrimental effects from low hunger are negligible in this system, if any. Use some sort of "space serum" excuse for that which can sustain but not satiate.

AHHHH IT'S SO HARD TO PLAY WITHOUT WORM SCARF
FUCK
THIS
CRIMSON

Do you give your new characters anything from previous characters, Veeky Forums?

Never. Not even when starting on expert, it's more fun to find everything from nothing.

My supreme skill is all I need.

The cellphone because fuck farming for that shit again and the halo because its kawaii

Depends on what kind of run I'm doing.

Even when he pretends to be civilized pajeet cannot hide his urges.

SOMEONE POST THAT WEBM WITH THE HOIK CARRYING ITEMS REALLY FAST.

Last time i got an abandoned Nuclear Waste on a Shroom biome (which i'm doing on the Underworld)

Any other combination could possible get any cooler?

Rorle

youtube.com/watch?v=GJIWBcwibJw

Ive played this for an hour now for the first time and I suck at it. I think I'm retarded

It's ok, there are some people who think you are still valuable

What weapon should I use against skeleton prime? I was gonna go megashark but it doesn't do enough damage. And should I focus on killing the parts before the head or is there some way to hit all the pieces?

Daedalus.

I havent fought him in ages, but I remember pierce spells being real useful against him so you could take out his arms while you hit his head.

Terraria was released in 2011.

What does terraria general think of Otherworld?
While I don't particularly like the direction of the art syle, that's the easiest modded part of the game and I'm pretty excited to see more open ended RPG elements implemented.
particularly, the emphasis on tower defense style gameplay feels like a perfect fit. I was always kind of disappointed that goblin/pirate invasions were all terraria had, I love that kind of gameplay especially in a game that lets you build as much as terraria does.

Can you kite bosses other than destroyer with teleporters? Like fight at the end of the map then teleport to the healer to get your hp back then go back into the fight?

The only one that I know for a fact that you can't is wall of flesh, and I know that you can do it with moon lord. He's pretty fast though, I've teleported back to a nurse and sometimes he's managed to catch up with me and murder all my NPCs

Is teleporting and using a magic mirror different? I was trying to kill skeleton prime and cheese him by using my mirror to go home to the nurse then run back to fight him but he despawned when I ran back

I haven't extensively tested it or anything, but I think it works differently for every boss because that's happened to me with the mirror as well.
Again though, I've done that on moon lord and he just seems to follow you back home.
I'm starting to think moon lord is an exception, but I can't be sure because he's the only boss that I've ever bothered to develop a special strategy for or anything.

Moonman doesn't despawn unless all players are dead.
I don't know if The Destroyer despawns or not, but I'm sure that he runs at 80mph when there's no player nearby.

Do effects stack? Like 5 charm of myths giving you no CD on pots?

No.

If you use a clentaminator on all the hallow and corruption do you screw yourself over?