/fgog/ - Fate/Grand Order General

Previous >[Xuanzang event until 29.6 (13:59)]
- Use tags to unlock the next stage, see i.imgur.com/8mGjO7E.png for details
- 5* Gudako CE: NP +15% more damage | star gen +15% | start with 25% NP | Talisman drops +1 (can be received by shop or drop)
For more info: fate-go.cirnopedia.info/quest_event_20160615.php#nav

>[Xuanzang gatcha until 29.6 (13:59)]
- 5* Caster Xuanzang, will be added to gatcha permanently at Camelot
- 5* Xuanzang CE: NP +20% more damage | 3 crit stars/turn | Alchemical Gold drops +1
- 4* Mordred CE: NP +15% more damage | Buster cards +8% | Peaches drops +1
- 3* gorgon CE: Star weight +100% | critical damage +5% | Meat buns drops +1

>News and Reminders
- Latest changes: fate-go.cirnopedia.info/news.php
- New lvl 10 bond ces for Drake, Memerivaled, Evil Cat, Halloween Liz, Nobu, Santa Alter, Kojiro, Blackbeard and Orion

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Frequently Asked Questions
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>Translations Pastebin
pastebin.com/URc62gex

>Friendlist Spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q7PleXm4aQWpc0-fvUhS-p9LMoept7nc5WtwkCUX0os

>Wiki
fate-go.cirnopedia.info

Other urls found in this thread:

goodsmile.info/en/product/5721/Nendoroid Saber Artoria Pendragon.html
onmarkproductions.com/html/kokuzo.shtml),
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

xth for JETS

best daughteru

Nobu a CUTE.

Robin a cute!

ROMA

Survivor's guilt a cutest!

Xth for best archer

LIZ THREAD

>not farming time efficiently in 'Merica

>not bonding your servants

Shifu!

>not farming time efficiently in 'Merica
How much do you get there?

Shuten yay!

Best saberface eradicating saberface

I love you Gilgamesh!

around 875 in the last 21AP quest, it takes you 3 minutes if you have Good Curry with Professor and I CE.

New Wonfes exclusive figures announced

And look who is going to be #600 nendoroid
goodsmile.info/en/product/5721/Nendoroid Saber Artoria Pendragon.html

And it is based on F/GO version of her

Edison's skill is probably overkill. When I was grinding that quests I used an NP chain of NR, Li on one of the centaurs, and then MHX on Mordred, and it was a guaranteed kill on Mordred, whether or not NR's defense debuff would proc.

MUH

A friend of mine asked me to try translating Kiyohime's Max Bond CE, and I told him to just go to cirnopedia.

Then it turns out nobody's actually translated those things yet????

>Aaah, I love you, I love you, I love you!
>I truly loved you from the bottom of my heart.
>If you call this devotion of mine fake, then surely there is nothing true in this world.
>That's why... I incinerated you. With all of my love, with all of my sorrow, I burned you to ashes.

These seem easy enough, so let's make a game out of this. First person to respond gets to pick the next CE I translate.

Kojirou

Neat

Do Siegfried

>With all of my love, with all of my sorrow, I burned you to ashes.
TAKE THIS
MY LOVE
MY ANGER
AND ALL MY SORROW

Pretty much none of the CE's have been translated

I'd go with Imaginary Numbers attack

I'm glad that Sanzou has somehow gone and made Martha relevant again.

The only CEs that have been translated are the Valentine's chocolates and a couple of the Bond CEs (Gil's and Darius').

So, well, literally any of them I guess.

I was about to post this.

C U C K E D

I was wondering why this sounded so familiar.

Shit, Kiyohime seems like a pretty lovely lass all in all
>darius
Mah nigga. Would fight the HGW with

>Mah nigga.

I think it was translated because his bond CE was "Door of Babylon" due to an interesting crossover in lore there. Riding on a bit of the lore popularity of another character allowed Darius to surpass a lot of other potential translations

>バビロンへの扉 Door to Babylon

>A vault containing all of the earth’s treasures.
>It is also known as the Gate of the Gods.
>In other words, it is the legendary treasure vault of Babylon.

>It is said that the gravestone of the Assyrian queen Nitocris conceals the door to the fabled vault.
>The kings of Babylon could never touch it, but a great king threw open the door without hesitation.

>Herodotus wrote that “there was nothing in the tomb,” but did the king not acquire mountains of wealth from the door?
>Did the king bring prosperity to the land solely through his just reign?

>At the very least, his descendants gained some measure of wealth. And thus, they were embroiled in a great many wars…

Do people still look for pleb accounts? I'm growing tired of having so many alts, not fun to maintain them anymore, so I'm either going to give them away, or just let them rot because I don't have time.

>kills you if you don't reciprocate her love
>lovely lass
It's ok, user. She has no hold over you. You don't have to say these things out of fear of death. Everything will be alright.

Why did she choose that specific book I wonder?

>hold hands with a traditional devoted Japanese qt or die
Decisions decisions

She did not choose the Tanoshi life
The Tanoshi life choose her

She should play mahjong by now.

>falling in love with a gae

Mahjong is a magic lesbian sport though

3 hours and 30 minutes until dissapointment

Wake me up when I won't ever be disappointed ever again.

You mean 3 hours 30 minutes until extended maintenance.

should I uninstall cheatapk for maint

If they have a 5* someone will probably want them even if they are starter accounts. They can collect story quartz and stuff.

>Seiba again

Shouldn't be surprised at this point.

That actually wouldn't be disappointing, it'd mean more Quartz. It'd be better than what we'll get.

It's just a regular maintenance to fix graphical bugs. No version update. You don't have to do anything.

>Continuous events lately

What if they suddenly announce Camelot, to be coming out in three weeks. They just give us the PV for now and leave us to stew over it again until it comes.

You really shouldn't. I would be so bold as to say that for whatever reason, Saber carried the franchise to the insanely popular levels it is at now. I don't get it, but it is what it is.

Anchin was a fucking faggot and deserved to be killed.

Takeuchi struck gold.
He somehow made the perfect character design that has lasted well over a decade.

>perfect character design

He make a right decision by falling in love with REGEND.

Shit dragon could just burn herself.

Indeed, it's just that the fact that she gets all the merch and not your favorite servant bothers me every time.

I'd agree with that if Saber Alter was the vanilla saber

Having back-to-back events was unprecedented, which leads me to think that this event was damage control. I don't think DW will make a habit out of this until the next fiasco, so I expect the next two weeks to have absolutely no news until the 13th hour.

> when your king challenges you to an eating contest, but you unrivaled.

Sanzou event was announced before the backlash happened, and before "no Ibaraki" was announced. The time in which it was going to happen was also confirmed before any damage took place.

Thinking its damage control is backwards.

>brown eyes
fucking japs

You can't really be implying that DW themselves didn't know there would be no Ibaraki in the event until then.

They were fully aware people would be expecting Ibaraki and that they were not going to get her, that's why this event is so soon.

It was announced before all that but the actual starting dates were given after the backlash IIRC.

Nice.

This is probably supposed to be a poem, so I was pretty liberal with this one.

>I cut myself off from the world,
>seeking my desires as a human being,
>and pursuing infinity as a swordsman.
>I who have long forgotten my age,
>am but a shadow of my former self.

>I am training as usual.
>The days pass, but I still continue, I never tire.
>In my dying hour, I will casually breath my last deep amidst the mountains.

>...At long last, my sword has transcended. I now brandish the Wisdom of the Emptiness.

This one took a while because I could not figure out what 虚空の月 meant. A friend of mine suggested that the 虚空 was referring to a Buddhist term (onmarkproductions.com/html/kokuzo.shtml), but hell if I know what that's got to do with the moon.

In conclusion, fuck poetry.

"Step up Mastah"

That's backwards. You're saying that they intentionally created an event they knew would be shit before it came out, advertised it for a month for how it would be a big showing, yet thought it would be shit because even before it happened they knew people would be angry about no Ibaraki, so before it even happened they created damage control event for the fallout that was going to occur?

They didn't know people would be upset or else they would have designed it differently. From the amount of advertisement they did they surely though this would be a hit. Damage control is only when shit goes wrong so you adjust the plans already in motion to lessen the damage.

I think the backlash was mostly after people started realizing they wouldn't get a free servant here. The first few days people didn't realize this was so bad, partially because they were enamored with drunk loli.

How bad this shit was sank in day by day..

>You're saying that they intentionally created an event they knew would be shit before it came out, advertised it for a month for how it would be a big showing, yet thought it would be shit because even before it happened they knew people would be angry about no Ibaraki, so before it even happened they created damage control event for the fallout that was going to occur?
No, I'm saying they planned out this event, set everything up for it to succeed and give them lots of money, which it did, knowingly advertised Ibaraki as the main draw while knowingly not putting her in the game and that people wouldn't realise that until near the end of the event, and planned the next event to be sooner then normal to smooth over projected butthurt over it.

They didn't decide to make it shit, what they are doing is running a business and after almost a year and the reaction to Da Vinci they knew exactly what was going to happen and planned for it.

And when they do release Ibaraki, they are going to get even MORE money. It's all about money.

It might be a reference to his death scenes in UBW and HF, both of which have him "casually breathing his last deep amidst the mountains."

There are two things DW can do

-Bite the bullet and just give Ibaraki away soon.

-Add her to the Gacha but not only create bad blood in the community but most likely have it be the worst Gacha profit they had for a "new" servant as there is only so much people will put up with.

>people thinking DW makes entire events 5 minutes before maintenance and they totally aren't planned for months in advance

Thanks user

Are you going to do the rest? There's also the scores of other untranslated CEs.

It seems to just be Kojiro being really eloquent with his wording about how he just wanted to become a master swordsman. Its nice though.

If you still plan on doing more, can you do Drakes?

's what I mean

Sanzou event would have had to have been planned for awhile to come right after. Its no backlash event, they couldn't have thrown it together that fast.

How bad was the backlash? I wasn't too interested her myself so I didn't care either way, but I'm guessing DW got lots of angry tweets?

Or they just never release her.

Zero possibilities of a welfare? ;_;

>Add her to the Gacha but not only create bad blood in the community

They do this,countless time and people still whaled like usual,it aint gonna effect them abit

There's a better chance of Tsukihime remake coming out tomorrow.

Why do so few people have the fucking gacha CEs, even the nip whales on my list don't use them

Yes

I have the *4 and *5 one but couldn't roll the Gorgons.

I can see Nasu contacting them to ask them not to do this as he understands how much a dick move that is.

He was trying to increase drop rates earlier in the game.

Alright, only a few googolplex to go.

Bout the same as usual as far as I'm concerned

They already get angry tweets nonstop.

>I can see Nasu contacting them to ask them not to do this as he understands how much a dick move that is.
The same Nasu who said in a blog post Iskander soon only to be cockblocked by DW for like 5 months? He has no control whatsoever over that kind of shit.

This level of delusion is embarrassing.

I give you credit on what you're saying about the event not being invented for the sole purpose of damage control, but it was still used as damage control even if the event was made months in advance.

The key point is that they announced a new event to begin immediately after the current one in a time-frame that makes it looks suspicious. The time-frame being the home stretch where most people expected the welfare that DW already knew wasn't going to happen.

Is DW is such a Jew how come they haven't released Alter EMIYA yet? Alter Jeanne and Cu have rolled in so much dough they should by hopping onto the most popular male character already

>release all your big money makers in a small timeframe
You aren't a very good merchant are you

>angry tweets nonstop
I actually feel a bit bad for them.

Because they have to follow a schedule? They don't wake up and throw darts to decide which Servant they release next. This things have been already decided long time ago.

>constantly try to add any nip I find with a GO WEST on Sanzou.
>One adds me.
>"Alright, that's goo-"
>He changes the GO WEST for the talisman drop CE

WHY
WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU DO THAT
THE TALISMAN DROP MISSION IS FUCKING RIDERS
WHO THE HELL'S GONNA USE HER FOR THAT

>finish a 100 talisman run
>maintenance when Arjuna dies
I still get the loot right

Woke up just in time to see I had 125 ap left and do nothing

Its exactly because of the time-frame that its impossible to be damage control I'd say. The new event was already created, everything was in place, and it was announced before the real backlash against the new event hit. It most likely was already planned to happen during that time.

Most of the backlash had not occurred by that point, people still had hope for Ibaraki until the end of the event, they couldn't have decided to throw this together to happen immediately based on the reception of the Ibaraki event from the first five days of the event. What's more, this event doesn't work as damage control, so that line of thought is also strange. Only way this event would work as damage control is if we got something good out of it enough to quell people. Yet we don't really get shit out of this one either.

I think if it was damage control they'd be a lot more overt with it.