/wowg/ guilds:

US:
@ Illidan (Horde)
@ Sargeras (Alliance)

EU:
N/A

/wowg/ battletag friends list:
pastebin.com/tkyh3F4C (embed)
(Rarely used or updated, use at your own risk)

General Resources:
wowhead.com
mmo-champion.com
battle.net/wow/en/game/
wow.gamepedia.com/Portal:Main
warcraftpets.com/wow-pets/index/

Anti-Shitposting Filters To Make WoW General Great Again:
pastebin.com/ARqF49Mp
pastebin.com/pUhvV9kC
pastebin.com/dqN6XhVp

WoW Token Price:
wowtoken.info

Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qu019iPnqwU
mmo-champion.com/content/5764-Legion-Beta-Build-21952-Legion-Dungeon-Updates
icy-veins.com/forums/topic/21362-artifact-power-mathed-out/
youtube.com/watch?v=iJmpOFaC05s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

first for based Kilrogg

Just made on PTR

Would you /w me?

Xth for big male cuddly pandaren.

And for mages being gay.

>cant deal with mages

lmao git gud

So just finished watching the movie how does everyone feel about it?

I hope there's a sequel so we can see Cho'gall

>cant deal
No, more like cant play not fun class >.>

-100 points in the self insert capability in my class excel doc.

Now spriest is the first and most fitting class for me in numbers as well :3

ok cgi and shit everything else, typical piece of shit cash grab

>Never get into any beta before
>One day mess with some options on battle net and realize I been in the beta for legion this whole time.

I never felt so stupid but I guess it won't matter since I hate spoiling myself so I probably won't even play much of it.

retconned

it was alright though Medivah turning evil for some untold reason was confusing

I'll retcon Duncan Jones' fucking life if he takes out Cho'gall

He was supposed to be corrupted but they really didn't show much of it until it hit the fan.

DUDE FEL SOMETHING LMAO

this week on the ptr
spriest's void form is now a two second cast time that does a moderate nuke to anything with your dots on it but only refreshes dots on target
destro's number were all nerfed. all of them. no sign of destro's fun being buffed yet

movie has to run a profit before any sequels will happen

I think it needs about another 130m worldwide

Just increase sub payment or make a store only mount for the movie.

the chinks can still pull it out, you just gotta believe

Medivh was born corrupted, He was possessed by He was possessed by Sargeras before he was born, when his Mother, Aegwyn fought like an avatar of Sargeras, She defeated the avatar, but was tainted by it, and that tainted later jumped to medivh.

then that pussy cried lmao

That is the issue with the movie its kind of hard to show things from the beginning since it can go back even further down the line. So you are bound to skip out on something without going back even more.

New PTR is giving me this error

>medivh constantly treats him like shit
>but the power of friendship :') prevails

Daily reminder arcane is for women, you get le strong independent female stuff in legion.

Oh look it is this gay box again...

>he thinks it's Blizzard's money on the line

kek

they've already pulled more than half the revenue on the movie, I doubt they'll be able to carry it for much longer

I fucking hate this, why do people register for the beta when they won't even play it? I'm already in the beta, but I have friends that want in but can't get in because of fags like you.

Also the beta is making me debate quitting after all these years.

How do mages look in legion?

>Fighting boss
>end up standing next to healer who also happens to be a real hot chick IRL
>Walk a few feet away

Why am I so beta in game?

>tfw Duncan Jones said the director's cut of the movie has over an hour of extra scenes.

Can anyone in the beta help me out?
Is there a weekly cap on artifact xp or whatever it uses to progress like there was for the wod ring quests?
If i make a character for the sole purpose of pvp will i have to upgrade my artifact or are the bonuses all unlocked/disabled in pvp?

why are men who play warriors always really fat and gross?

Can't even tell about PvE damage because they won't do number tuning, tanks are doing completely insane damage in PvE and PvP. There's still a fuckload of literally worthless talents that're probably never going away, PvP sucks dick because of the melee train of endless gap closers while they removed blazing speed, and none of the new talents are interesting or fun.

>tfw no big banda warrior husbando

There's a cap on Artifact EXP, and artifact traits will work in PvP, arena and world. Same with legendary items, get lucky. You'll have to decide between upgrading your offspec by 80% or your main spec by 10%. Hope you don't want to play a different spec while gunning for realm firsts, and better hope you pick the right spec or you'll be weaker than everyone who picked the right one.

>tfw transitioning to vegetarian and have been starving lately because i like chicken too much

help me

i need my tendies while i play wow

LFG for Gold CMs
I'm 4/8 gold
Horde Prot warrior
Vorgesetzter#1844

Vegetarian is no good unless you are actually going to eat healthy, eating pizza and chips because their not meat is worse than just eating whatever low grade meat you were eating before

i've been eating more healthily but i constantly crave meat

i havent had tofu yet

Is anyone running normal hfc atm? bored and looking to gear an alt

>not eating glorious cruelty chicken nuggets
>not enjoying the glorious meat

You gay or something? I mean I am gay would never even thing of not eating glorious meat.

Sacrilege

i had to stop eating meat because i got diagnosed with crohn's disease. i got bad stomach pains whenever i ate meat products.

>4 boxes of chicken nuggets
>plus a giant burger

why do those boxes have 5 nuggets in them?

tofu sucks ass, are you trying to lose weight? doing a few months of some kind of low/no carb diet and not drinking soda will make you drop weight fast as fuck.

i'm just trying to find something related to meat.

apparently this shit called Seitan is pretty good.

i think it is 6 for each, might eaten some on the way :o

Sadly there is no 20/40 mcnuggets bucket here :(

holy crap that sucks. How did it even happen?

I mean it somehow appeared if you were eating meat fine before that.

isnt there a solution to fix that?

>seitan
>satan
>vegetarian

Sounds about right.

I always had stomach pains but I didn't have health insurance until recently (lol 'murica).

damn that sucks, my friends sister has crohns and she had to stop eating meat as well. try portobella mushroom caps sometime, you can grll them and stuff and they aren't meat but they are a better consistency than a lot of other things as a replacement. does fish fuck you up? frozen fish is pretty cheap. lol warcraft.

Screw that noise then, i've got 3 characters at lvl100 and only my hunter has went past the hc dungeon ring. The other 2 are only for pvp and never leave stormshield because i cant deal with grinding for garrisons, followers and lfr for tokens.

And they want me to do that not for every character but for every spec.
I saw what happened to survival in wod, same thing's going to happen in legion to some spec. "Oh, serpent sting was bugged. Don't worry though we fixed it." and then the spec was never useful in pve again. If i had to grind another artifact to be able to play another spec i'd rather have stopped playing.

Guess its time to take an expansion-long break again.

>murricans can't eat meat unless it's at least 90% dairy or hfc

color me surprised

>90% dairy or hfc
>hfc

Hellfire Citadel?

you know you get artifact power from literally everything, right?

it's not like the cloak or ring where you have to do particular pieces of content in a particular order

>Euros can't eat meat from HFC
fucking casuals

yeah, Americans won't eat anything that's had less than 4 demons jerk off onto it

Pretty sure sharia law doesn't allow talking about demons

I have been playing it just not as much as I would like since I don't want to spoil too much of the story.

>2 CLOSEST ALLIES

I'm tired of this meme already. All specs on ptr have either one damage or heal ability that has those rules. Ridiculous.

#REKT

Glorious US with its pandas.

Why would anyone stay in EU after all this :o

That doesn't really make it any better. Unless you can max it out in 2 weeks you're still talking about a lot of time being spent catching up to the level your main spec is at.

It kind of reminds me of warframe, except instead of "hey i found all the pieces for this character, now i can play him in 3 days" it is "hey, blizzard decided do slam my spec's face into the ground and stomp all over it, now im forced to grind for almost another month until im actually useful again"

When is pre patch hitting live servers?

>Scholomance
>Magister's Terrace
>Ahn'kahet
>Halls of Origination
>Mogu'shan Palace
>Grimrail Depot
best 5 man of every content pack coming through

Will Ret be bad in Legion? I'm a new player currently leveling a Ret Pally. Am I screwed?

Does the level 100 boost from prepurchasing Legion apply right now? Or is it on Legion release?

Can you boost a demon hunter already? Might get back into the game since Legion looks semi-promising.

So how old is our character(s)?
Hasn't it been a total of 20 something years by now?

Supposedly July 19th.

Prepatch is usually on PTR for 5 weeks, so that sounds about right.

they've said that because of stuff like Artifact Knowledge and the way the earlier traits are a hell of a lot cheaper, you'll be able to keep your offspec artifact at about 80% of your mainspec one
I'll see if I can find the plot of costs of artifact traits, I think the major spike in it corresponds to hitting 110

Yeah you're fucked also
>holy man dps

every expansion is 2 years in universe. Assuming your character starts adventuring at 18 they're 28-30 now

wrong

Classic to WoD is 6 years

can someone give me a tldr about these fuckin artifacts and what they do they give us skills or something, what happens if you switch specs?

>Flash game simulators before progression night
>BC was good

youtube.com/watch?v=Qu019iPnqwU

>Mogu'shan Palace
that's not how you spell "Scholomance"

I figured that we'd be spending 8months to a year during each expansion + 6 months to a year minimum with maybe another added year before or after MoP.

user, you should do your research before asking stupid questions in the thread.
DH starts at lv98, you cannot boost it.
and yes, you get the lv100 boost right now

Someone over at Icy-Veins did math regarding AP spending.

It costs about 5million artifact power to max out an artifact (except for the dump trait.) and the first three dump points are about 5million artifact power in total.

Basically once you max an artifact sans dump trait, you can either max another artifact or start working on the dump trait.

*6 months or a year between expansions

>5m to max out

was that using the old values? because in b21952 the cost per trait was increased by quite a lot, though items that granted AP were also buffed
mmo-champion.com/content/5764-Legion-Beta-Build-21952-Legion-Dungeon-Updates

>6 weeks of contests
>still no beta invite

It was the new values, I believe.

Lemme see if I can find the Icy Veins post.

IT'S A LONG WAY DOWN

Here it is; icy-veins.com/forums/topic/21362-artifact-power-mathed-out/

So yeah, it basically amounts to 1.5% damage or an entire artifact, basically.

I heard sub rogue burst is gone now what the fuck? how is outlaw for PvP? should I just go back to assassination?

is there a way to check the shipyard legendary questline progression?

i quit ages ago and don't remember anything. map keeps filling up and i don't know which quadrant to clear.

>Complete legion intro event and dalaran teleport quests
>Left floating in the air
>"Uh wat"
>Fall from miles up
>Heroic leap like a boss because the solution to falling is to fall harder
>Come down like a fucking meteor
>Corpses raining from the sky all around me

So now that Ret is rip, what should I play next? Mage or Warrior?

Oh god user I remember playing that flash game thank you for posting that! I was looking for it like a year ago and couldn't find it.

I had all the macros ready, mastered that game, was so ready for it but I never got picked. Not sure if I should be thankful or what.

>Quit last August
>705 ilevel
>come back last week
>friends carry me through H archi
>get my cape, weapon, and class trinket
>Ilevel is now 711
>do mythic dungeon and get my first 110 trinket

Life is good

>Apply to 2200 CR ebola
>Get declined for not being a dwarf

Isn't Prot pally over-tuned right now? switch to that?

What do I even spend Apexis crystals on now?

I have 32k and no idea what to spend it on.

You can't play it anymore m8 :*(
The site went down and don't think anyone had a copy

>32k
>a lot

cute....C U T E!

So, /wowg/. Are you at all excited for Legion? How's it looking?

I haven't played WoW in a year.

Rogue damage is beyond retarded overtuned on beta right now. I can't even survive kidney if I have to eat one as a fucking prot pally.

>tfw over 200k after buying the bird and baleful tokens + empowerments for an entire spec

Mages have 1 gap creator when melee have 4+ gap closers each. Warrior can literally 1 shot tanks with mortal strike as Arms, or Shield Slam as prot.