2D Hentai Game General /hgg2D/

Deep moral choices edition

Previous thread 2D Hentai games (Hentai RPG, Violated Heroine, H-Action Games) General /hgg2d/
For searching purposes: /vhg/
Please check the catalog first to see if your game has a general already existing before posting about it.

UNLESS EXPLICITLY STATED ASSUME THERE'S NO TRANSLATION AND PLEASE READ THE PASTEBINS BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS

>NEWCOMERS GUIDE:(PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING)
pastebin.com/trd0heWM

>Recommended Games:
pastebin.com/9M5RRMGU

>/hgg2d/ Gotw Catalog:
pastebin.com/K5bvsYSG

IF YOU'RE PLANNING TO PLAY RPGMAKER GAMES, MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE RIGHT RTP FOR THEM DON'T BOTHER THE THREAD WITH RGSSWHATEVER.dll ERRORS
tkool.jp/support/download/index

RGSS DECRYPTER FOR APPLYING PATCHES
mega.nz/#!ChZ3lYQD!AM4LUPDWoklrnbZK0KfOQEpsSDsW5cfqyuoBHY1MsmQ

VH Specific
>VH_160601_translated_V1.rar

mega.co.nz/#F!AFxRmIzR!0vautGm-_Dd5rQVPuoPPiQ

Installation: wiki.anime-sharing.com/hgames/index.php/VH/Setup
FAQ: pastebin.com/ZtDHt64k

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!5ghwiKLA!qhf1bVpfDmfq_aa_y_Fl2PaKPMXfkixiOt6hbQZfEIA
mega.nz/#!e1oBBKCb!B8oOg4RAZ0WOIB0J82h5Vve8e_7fRZpgE1yZd6ipuok
dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ179066/?unique_op=af
exhentai.org/g/947429/662cf42d3b/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Did the translation got updated?

Reminder Clymenia let us die

Please don't die again

Just read those extra scenes from Thug Hero Party where it details what Lotia did while Imos was gaining power for 1 year.

Imos got completely cucked. At least the guys from the NTRPG series had their childhood friends confess to them in one way or another, but Imos loses out on all fronts.

Why do people enjoy this shit

It gives you the worst feeling ever

Because they are 16 years old edgelords

Yeah I can't disagree. I felt really bad after reading it. Imos had it really rough and no matter what he did nothing worked out for him, and the "battle" portions of the game really drove that home.

I went in blind. I knew it was NTR but didn't expect it to be worse than either of the NTRPG titles, but I really think Thug Hero blows both of those games out of the water in terms of making you feel bad.

But at the same time there were some really cool moments that Imos had towards the very end.

I don't have the capacity to reach the end where he finally gets cool

I don't know how ntr can be a popular fetish , its worse than scat in a certain extent

Seriously we need an ntr general. It's already the third thread that is 90% cuck.

Yeah at some points it got really bad, like when Imos was trapped in that room.

I can see why people don't like NTR. It makes you feel bad, but I think that may be a reason why its popular. NTR usually evokes more emotion than other genres.

Yeah, but I can't understand why would anyone want that emotion. Relating with the cucking guy or girl doesn't make it any better when you have at least a little bit of empathy inside

Because ntr is the best fetish. Now fuck off

Seriously just name it ntr general

Different strokes for different folks at the end of the day, I guess.

Personally I was hoping that after all that shit there would be some kind of happy ending that makes you feel relieved, but all the endings were depressing.

>I don't have the capacity to reach the end where he finally gets cool
>sperglord has an autistic ragefit
>cool
You forgot your nuthin personnel kid. Fucking cucks

Stop spamming the same sshit over and over

Sorry, I haven't seen it around here before. Let me make that up for you.

mega.nz/#!5ghwiKLA!qhf1bVpfDmfq_aa_y_Fl2PaKPMXfkixiOt6hbQZfEIA

> thug hero party got a translation, therefore lots of discussion
> OMG JUST NAME IT NTR GENERAL YOU KEKS >>>:(

Do you vanillacunts realize how fucking childish you sound?

Realk talk:

I want/wish for M1zuki to do Shadowcore next. Now that's an NTR game the whole family can enjoy

>thread filled with 1 or 2 NTR cucks trying to force their shit on everyone
>coincidentally a NTR game gets translated
>people complain and just ditch the thread
>thread dies because of NTR cucks
>cucks say its everyone else's fault

>A shitty game was translated
>all the cucks flock to it

Anyone have good corruption HRPGs? Femal Protagonists preferred.

Have you tried Magicka and Ariadne?

Yes. And I don't care about translation just anything will do

I think he'll translate anything as long as you commission it.

It's just like my NTR games.
The weak beta user will bitch and whine and threaten but won't be able to take what's his back.

how much tho

sacred eyes/story of two swords maybe

> how much tho

Yeah that's the question. I wonder how he charges. He usually does a pretty good job and continues to edit and stuff even after releasing.

these are not machine translations right?

I assume it takes some effort and probably isn't cheap

would you have a download story of two swords all the ones ones i found have been removed

If only there was a way to instantly connect to virtually anyone on this planet and ask them whatever question you may desire.

Im not bald legless man from cape shit

I'll upload mine since its 2.0 and the only torrent I found wasn't 2.0 gimme 10 minutes

thank you

But user, you're using your superpower right now as you speak to me!

get out of my fucking head charles

>another day without any games

CLYMENIA REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Wow, you posted the exact same image again. Great post.

fuck off

here you go

mega.nz/#!e1oBBKCb!B8oOg4RAZ0WOIB0J82h5Vve8e_7fRZpgE1yZd6ipuok

> see new thread opened up
> "maybe now there won't be so much ntr"
> now everything is ntr
> well done hgg two dee

i'll say it again thank you

Instead of a metapost full of whining and improper greentext formatting you could have started an epic discussion of whatever game or fetish you wanted to discuss.

What point is one post if it just getting overshadowed by millions of ntr spam.

In the previous thread someone mentioned VNR+ errzotl's script. I've been just running VNR plain for a year plus and everything I try to find on errzotl's script is for hooking into ITH and not VNR. Can someone help point me in the right direction?

>literally acting like NTR protag

Post with [.......] next time so it'll be more convincing.

You have to get ntr'd to get it.

I can't start a proper discussion without sounding like I'm bitching, because it would be either "games suck because it's always the same grindfest" or "My favourite fetish is not as common as I'd like it" so I just bitch about ntr instead

Who knows maybe that one post ends up being so thought-provoking it becomes the proverbial eye of the needle that breaks the camel's neck and captivates cucks and non-cucks alike.

Reminder to IGNORE NTR POSTER

So what's everyone's favourite archetype of heroines? Mine is female knight/yuusha

no problem, I dont think the partial works with 2.0

Well seeing how these last 3 threads have been I've already been cucked out of any meaningful discussion.

The hero archetype allows for the most "plot" elements, so that you can use her however you want. But I'd have to agree with you as it allows some nice moral degeneration stuff. Princesses are also nice in that case tho.

I also like the agent type of character like the MC of evening starter which sold a lot but no one from here or ulmf really played since it wasn't RPGmaker

Wish there was more RPGmaker games in modern settings

What's the point of living if we're all going to die?

The farthest we'll ever get technology wise is cyber brains or computer backed up intelligence but that won't be (You) just a copy of (You)

Your mom sold herself a lot too. Doesn't make her good.

shut up dont remind me it's because of this shit i cant sleep at night

Is the script enabled by default now? I don't see any option for it and trying to dig through the VNR site they mention how they made a fork of it somewhere.
Left is image from a guide and right is the most updated NVR

What's the point of an endless biological life safeguarded from all natural harm if the lifespan of the universe is finite?

Eventually even stable atoms will decay and then (You) won't be able to exist at all not even as some perfectly preserved corpse.

I just want to see the universe end. The stars die out and all the lights vanish. I bet it will be an apocalyptic spectacle

Any games which you've initially dismissed but gave a chance some time later and they turned out pretty good?
Pic related for me, the prostitution/corruption element is pretty cool.
Wish there would be more like this with mix of stipes and CGs.

You can approximately see that anywhere heavy light pollution obscures all the stars and the moon isn't visible. The future is dark and permeated with a feeling of isolation; it's a shame /hgg/ won't pass genes on, they'd be perfect for such a bleak, forever inwardly staring world.

basically every game i liked

I want to play with the loli slut.
dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ179066/?unique_op=af

why is it that nips have to make most of their games so linear? I mean, I play these jokes of a game because I like to have a choice and not being bound like in a nukige but most of them don't give you much of a choice anyways. I know that I'm going to get a lot of hate for this, but in that aspect I enjoy the last demon hunter and the order of light more. (VH is an exception in that case)

because they aren't making witcher 3 with 32 different endings?

Linear games are easier to make and in most cases easier to play, too.

Not all of us have the time or autism to play through the same game 6 times just to get a slightly different ending.

Its over the HRPG industry is over

Cheatengine working for MV when?

Where can you find minotaurs in VH? I need one of them to get me pregnant and the one in Mel's basement cant for some reason

Minotaurs can reliably be found on the road to the Slave Auction. There are some in the tent in the Orc Kingdom square, but they were bugged the last time I checked. You can buy them for the basement of your house in the capital, and if you haven't completed the minotaur extermination quest, that cave West of Hot Spring Town will have a few too.

>

Just got the new version of m1zukis translation and it gives me an RGSS300.dll is missing error, what the fuck. Worked fine with the old ver, just breaks when I apply the patch, tried freshly extracting the game instead of pasting it over the old one and get the same thing when patching.

go to the system folder in the game folder and adjust the dll filename.

just go find the file and rename it

Thanks, no idea why that got changed.

It's a pretty disappointing game so maybe you were better off not solving that issue.

Yeah, good cgs though, just want the gallery.

Speak for yourself. I blew a pretty big load.

That's because you are a dirty cuck

Next update July 30th.

Playing this shit actually makes me feel bad. Well better stick with female protag ntr.

i have 2 questions
1-someone has been working in a translation of mange II?
2-in any case theres a mange I?

so whatever happen to Clymenia?

are they stuff of legends now

Demo had some hard to fix bugs, they are woking on a solution, soon™ .

AAH JESUS CHRIST WHAT IS THIS FONT
FUCK

Looks like it's supposed to resemble handwriting.

Don't die.

What a lazily drawn maid outfit.

That's why people like to put cow tits on anything. they're unable to draw proper clothing so they just excuse the clothing being shit with tits being huge

Because open world games need a lot of content, otherwise they feel empty

>mfw this thing get translated.

exhentai.org/g/947429/662cf42d3b/

What RJ number?

How do I get inside this house?
I have already fucked most of the girls, including the ones in the inn and church.

RJ145726

Anyone else get a problem with m1zukis translation of Thug Hero Party and not being able to save?

If you pirated the game delete the file in your save folder first.

Ah thanks. never had that problem before.

Did you hitch a ride in the item shop's stock?

How do I advance the dancer scenes?
I only could work twice and the owner tells me to come another day while the maid scenes work every day.

>Game forces you to grind to defeat boss to advance to next area to get more h-scenes

I hate this, why can't most games disregard combat entirely, no one play them for that, come on.

Artificial length
Would you rather play a game that promises 30 minuts of gameplay or one that promises 5 hours ?